Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Trip

"Sharon celebrates her birthday at the beach with her friends, sexiness ensues"

6
1 Comment 1
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It was Sharon’s 35 th birthday and her husband had been out of the country on business for the past three months. Being that it was the middle of summer, she wanted to treat herself to a weekend at the beach with her best friend. Another friend and her husband were invited along since they had never been to this beach before, and the timing worked out.

The day finally arrived and Sharon drove with her best friend Cathy in the passenger seat. Eve and her husband Tommy were in the back seat. The three-hour drive was fairly quiet; Eve talked most of the time, nervous about her first trip to the beach. Tommy just listened quietly and Cathy slept.

Arriving just before dark, the hotel was nice, but not super fancy. It was on the beach but the room had a great view of the hotel next door. The group quickly unpacked and went down to the hotel bar, which was on the beach. The drinks lightened the mood and eventually the girls went dancing while Tommy sat and watched enjoying the scenery.

As expected, alcohol lowered inhibitions and the girls danced closer and closer. Tommy, while buzzed, was coherent enough to notice the girls were starting to create a scene. He realized it was time to take this upstairs. He approached Eve from behind, nibbled on her ear and whispered something to her. She smiled and nodded. She took Sharon and Cathy by the hand and said, “Tommy brought some drinks too, let’s take this upstairs.”

They knew what that meant. The group quickly moved to the elevator. Only going up four flights was a quick trip, but as soon as the door closed, Cathy grabbed Sharon and kissed her with the most pent up ferocity and lust. A few seconds later, the elevator dinged and the door opened. The released their passionate embrace a split second before the door opened to a group of kids heading downstairs for the pool.

They quickly ran too the room and Sharon fumbled with the key card trying to get the door opened. When they were able to file in, Eve took the opportunity to give Sharon a kiss as well. This one was slower and more passionate.

Cathy looked over at Tommy and with a look of lust, pushed him against the wall and kissed him deeply. Eve pulled Sharon away from the doorway and announced, “Now it’s time to give the birthday girl her presents.” With that she pulled her tank top off to reveal her small, soft tits.

Tommy reached over and lifted up Cathy’s t-shirt and undid her bra freeing the most immaculate set of tits with perfectly hard nipples. The topless women approached Sharon and pulled off her shirt and tank top underneath. The each moved down to suck on one of her handful sized perky boobs.

Eve licked and sucked gently while Cathy sucked hard and bit tenderly, but forcefully on Sharon’s nipples. Hands moved down and pushed Sharon’s shorts to the ground. Eve worked her way down, kissing along the way. Cathy was scratching Sharon’s back and working her way down to her ass. Eve was the first to make it to the target and from her knees, licked out Sharon.

Cathy turned around to see Tommy sitting on the chair stroking his hard cock that was poking out of the fly of his shorts. She went towards him, got on her knees and took him into her mouth. Without any teasing or hesitation, she fully engulfed him.

Eve led Sharon to the bed and had her lie down and continued to ravish her wet pussy. In between pushing her tongue deep into Sharon, she glanced up to see her husband getting the blowjob from Cathy he dreamed of. His hand stroked Cathy’s hair as he made eye contact with his wife and smiled.

Eve’s hands went from holding Sharon’s pussy one to her tits where she grabbed each nipple and twisted while she nibble on her clit. This caused Sharon to jump in pain and pleasure. Sharon was lost in the pleasure of the experienced tongue reaching all kinds of new pleasures. Before she realized it, the hands on her tits were gone and replaced by a mouth on each one.

Cathy and Tommy were taking a break from each other to treat the birthday girl.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

Not being one to be left out, Tommy deeply kissed Sharon while Cathy continued sucking a nipple and now rubbed Sharon’s clit. Tommy got up and moved behind his wife and slowly stared fucking her from behind. Cathy got up, removed her last bit of clothing and straddled Sharon’s face. Being enveloped by Cathy’s firm tan thighs brought Sharon back to earth enough to realize a pussy was being presented to her. She extended her tongue and pushed it into Cathy’s wetness.

The movement of Eve from being fucked by her husband pushed Sharon to her first orgasm. The wave started slowly at first but built to an intensity that prevented her from moving. With the release a stream of cum went straight into Eve’s open mouth. She didn’t miss a drop. Cathy noticed that Sharon came and got off her face. Tommy noticed that she was available now and pulled out of his wife and went to fulfill one of his biggest fantasies; Cathy.

She was more than willing and lay on her back, and opened her legs to let him in. He rubbed his cock gently on her pussy. She gyrated her hips to try to get him to go in, but he kept teasing her without entering. He leaned over to kiss her and in one motion, kissed her and pushed his hard cock deep in to Cathy. Her body tensed up and she was instantly filled with his thick eight inches. Tommy looked at the woman he had been lusting over for years and fucked her in a slow but steady rhythm that matched Cathy’s hip movements.

Sharon began to come off her orgasm high and moved to return the favor to Eve. She kissed even tenderly while fingering her smooth wetness. Sharon gently led Eve to lie down next to Cathy. They began to kiss as Sharon moved down. She opened up Eve’s pussy to expose her clit. She started by gently kissing it, making each contact longer and longer. Soon the kiss turned to sucking and then sucking to nibbling. Sharon inserted two fingers into Eve and curled them back to hit her G-spot as she continued to focus her attention to her clit.

Somehow, all four people on the bed got in the same rhythm. Tommy’s thrusts into Cathy matched Sharon’s finger and suction on Eve’s pussy. The moans from Cathy grew louder and louder. Sharon could see over Eve’s leg that Cathy had her nails dug deep into Tommy’s back, which was red with “claw marks”.

Tommy pulled out of a spent Cathy, still hard enough to hammer in a nail. He approached Sharon who was still buried in between Eve’s legs. She lifted her ass in the air and gave her pussy an inviting rub. Tommy kneeled on the edge of the bed and pushed his cock deep into Sharon. He started out slow, but her cries of “harder, harder” caused him to push harder and faster deep into her.

Sharon was no longer able to focus on licking out Eve, who by now, had came twice. She rested her check on Eve while keeping a hand on her wet pussy. Tommy had been pushing harder and faster into Sharon when Cathy came behind Tommy and cupped his balls into her hand. She rubbed and gently pulled on them, feeling the tension of a upcoming release.

Standing beside him now, Cathy had hand still on his balls, the other now rubbing Sharon’s clit. She should see it in Tommy’s eyes he was going to cum and the second she glanced down, Tommy pulled out of Sharon, and aimed his cock at the small of her back. Cathy’s head darted down to intercept the cum spraying from his cock. She missed one stream that landed on Sharon’s back, the rest made it on her face and in her mouth. Not one to waste, she licked up the remainder off Sharon’s back.

Tommy now spent; lied on the bed next to his wife who was pulling on her nipples.

Cathy hugged Sharon. “Happy birthday, girl! Hope you enjoyed the party.”

“I did.” Sharon smirked. “Besides, we are going to be here for two more days, the party doesn’t have to end tonight!”

Published 
Written by Sal_Fun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments