Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black Gang Bang Virgin pt 1

"My first gang bang"

20
7 Comments 7
34.2k Views 34.2k
771 words 771 words
Famous Story
Black Gang Bang Virgin pt 1

Andrew led me up some stairs and into a small lounge area lit only by gas lamps and the light from the open fire in the corner. It was late, only 30 minutes or so from closing time, I noticed a noisy group of young black guys playing pool in the corner.

Stoping at the bar momentarily to order drinks, Andrew and I then made our way over to a bench seat in the far corner of the room. Taking a long slow sip of red wine, I couldn't help wondering what Andrew had in store for me.

I did feel very sexy in my little thin black mini dress, black suspender belt, stockings and stilettos. I just loved it when Andrew instructed me not to wear any undies on an evening out. I smiled towards him and had another few sips of red from my glass.

Andrew soon suggested I visit the ladie's room pointing in the direction of the pool table and smiling, I quickly agreed and after fixing my dress, hair and checking my lipstick, I made my way over towards the toilet strutting my stuff as I passed the pool table on route.

After waiting a few minutes I emerged from the toilet, having undone a couple of buttons on the front of my dress. My nipples were now quite erect, turned on at the thought of all those fit young men outside. Again strutting my stuff as I passed the pool table.

As I returned to my seat I could see a huge grin growing on Andrew's face. One of the guys had followed me. He quickly introduced himself as Steve and suggested we join them for a drink, Andrew quickly declined the offer making the excuse of going to a local ATM for money, but, quickly suggesting that I wait for him with the guys in the bar until he returned. We all readily agreed and Andrew left.

The young men confidently introduced themselves as Steve, Leon, Justin, Rick, Tyrone and Jamal all soldiers on leave after a recent twelve month tour of Afghanistan. The guys, all in their early 30s were fit, tall, handsome and very friendly, they began chatting about the ups and downs of being in the army.

After a couple more drinks Rick moved the subject on to sex, boasting about the groups many conquests and experiences, my sex life, preferences, experiences and fantasys.

CarolineWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineWest

Another couple of drinks came and went as the guys became increasingly familiar.

As I grew increasingly relaxed I found myself now openly flirting with my new friends, bending over the pool table, flashing my stocking tops and rubbing up against them as I played, my erect nipples now clearly visible through my thin black mini dress. The guys clearly appreciating my mature, slim but busty figure, taking it in turn to playfully slap and grope my bottom.

Eventually as I bent over to take a shot Steve and Leon positioned themselves either side of me, placing their hands on my bottom, I looked round and smiled, immediately returning to my shot, the guys immediately moved their hands down to my stocking clad legs, running their big strong hands gently up and down, pushing my dress up, again exposing my stocking tops to the obvious delight of the rest of the group.

Steve then leaned over and gently kissed my neck, a surge of sexual excitement ran through my body, I had now become very aroused. Seeing this Steve wasted no time, turning me around to face him, he moved his hand from my leg to my breast, caressing it gently through my thin dress, cupping my firm 32dd breast.

Responding to this very welcome attention and offering no resistance, I closed my eyes, enticing Steve to kiss me, almost immediately his tongue was penetrating the inner depths of my mouth. My desire and passion now growing stronger the excitement mounting with every passing second. Steve began to unbutton my dress, one by one the buttons fell open, working his way down until all buttons were undone.

Stepping back, Steve invited me to remove my dress. This was it, my ultimate fantasy, a black gang bang and at last it was about to happen. Taking a deep breath I took hold of my dress, my body trembling with anticipation. Slipping the dress over my shoulder, I let it fall to the ground, my young friends whistling and clapping. I was now standing in a strange bar, almost totally naked with six fit and horny young black strangers. Andrew had outdone himself this time.

Published 
Written by Kat1963
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments