Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blondie and Helen

"This story is inspired by and dedicated to a beautiful nymph"

19
12 Comments 12
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The Afternoon

She told me to wear my pearl necklace, my pearl bracelets, earrings, a sexy black dress, heels and no underwear. She arose from the waves like a sea goddess that afternoon in a tiny black string bikini and lay on her stomach beside me in the isolated cove as I lay on my stomach sunbathing with my bikini bra unfastened. "You're here alone," she finally whispered. "I've been watching you."

We lay together in the hot afternoon sun until she spoke again. "Please put some suntan lotion on me. I haven't reapplied for a couple of hours and I went for a long swim." I reached behind my back to refasten my bra but she stopped me.

"I want to see your tits. How old are you, anyway?" I was more surprised by her abruptly asking my age than stopping me from covering my breasts. I reached for the lotion and massaged her from her shoulders down her back to her bottom. "I asked how old you are. Answer me."

Sitting beside her rubbing her back had aroused me, but her command sent shock waves through my loins. "I'm seventy two."

"You're damned hot for seventy two. Make sure you get all my ass, even under my suit. It moves around a lot when I swim and my ass is pretty sensitive."

I pulled her bikini panty down to the top of her thighs and rubbed lotion into her cheeks. I spread her cheeks, poured lotion between them and rubbed it into her. Her hips seemed to rise to meet my hands when I spread the lotion across her rosebud. I spread her cheeks again and rubbed lotion between them. This time there was no question. Her hips thrust upward to meet my fingers and two of my fingers slid easily to the hilt into her anus. I stroked her several times before she said, "Move it along."

 I massaged lotion into both her legs and she rolled over, sat up, and took each of my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She massaged them gently at first and gradually increased her pressure until I came. "Aren't you a hot little number," she laughed. "I am going to take you to dinner tonight and to a party afterwards. Wear a necklace, bracelets, earrings, a sexy little black dress, heels and no underwear. I'll pick you up at seven. I know where your room is."

The Evening

She knocked on my door precisely at 7:00 o'clock. I opened it to Blondie, dressed in a silver necklace, silver bracelets, silver earrings, a sexy black dress and heels. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra. I assumed she was naked beneath her dress. A second woman followed her in. She was older than Blondie but younger than I. She was dressed in a leather choker, leather wristlets, bronze earrings, a sexy black dress and heels. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra and assumed she, too, was naked under her dress. Blondie introduced her as Alice telling me she had met her in the resort as she was coming to get me and invited her to join us for dinner since she was bound for the same party later in the evening.

Before I could welcome her to my rooms, Alice said, "Drop your dress to the floor, Helen." I hesitated, looking to Blondie for guidance.

 "You will need to obey anyone who tells you to do anything, anything at all, this evening, Helen," said Blondie.

Alice took pity on me and explained, "We need to be sure you followed Blondie's instructions. There's no way to tell whether you thought you might have been able to wear a tiny little thong without her noticing. If it were discovered at the party, you would be asked to leave as would Blondie as your sponsor. Neither of you would be invited back. Now drop your dress."

I complied and stood naked before them. Alice gasped. "She's even prettier than you described her. Pull your dress back on now, Helen, and let's be on our way."

Over dinner Blondie and Alice explained the nature of the party to me. Twenty women would attend. Sixty men between the ages of twenty eight and thirty five, chosen for the size of their endowments and dressed in tuxedos with buttoned flies, would attend to the women. At some time during the evening, each of the women would have her breasts exposed by another woman. I was not allowed to expose any woman's breasts. When a woman's breasts were exposed they would remain exposed until the party ended at two in the morning. A woman with exposed breasts could be fucked by any of the attending gentlemen. The women would be returned to their resorts in pairs by cabs hired just for that purpose. The older of the ladies would be responsible to pay the cab driver. The fare would be the use of her mouth. I would ride home with Blondie.

When we arrived at the party, I observed a low wall separating the rear of the hotel from the sea. Heavy chairs and love seats were scattered seemingly at random about the room and every woman wore a necklace, bracelets, earrings, a sexy black dress and heels.

I eventually lost track of Blondie and Alice and was standing looking out at the sea when a woman I didn't know approached me and, lowering the bodice of my dress, exposed my breasts. She cupped them and caressed my nipples and was reaching toward them with her lips when a man took me by the arm, turned me away from her, and said, "Put your arms on the back of the chair, step back a couple of feet and spread your legs." I did as I was told and felt him lift my dress above my waist.

EllaxBoom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllaxBoom



"Reach between your legs and guide my cock into your cunt." I felt him poking at my cunt as I reached and grasped him and guided him between my inner lips. When his crown had worked its way into me I replaced my arm on the chair and pushed back into him with my hips. I was surprised how wet and receptive I was. He entered me slowly and began to fuck me at a steady pace. I winced once when he struck my cervix. Oh god, I thought, how long is he? I had never felt a cock press against my cervix. He adjusted his penetration continuing to fuck me at a steady pace. He stretched and filled my cunt and my juices flowed freely.

Without changing his rhythm he leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Stay where you are when I finish. It looks like you're going to be a popular girl this evening." He spilled his seed in me and withdrew. I had never seen his face.

 A second cock rubbed against my cunt and, without being told, I reached between my legs and guided it into me. I was surprised to find myself just as filled as I had been by the first man. He fucked me at a similar rhythmic pace, without regard to my response. He brought me to a serious orgasm but continued his rhythmic fucking, taking no notice of my pleasure. A third and fourth man entered me and fucked me and spilled their seed into me. My orgasms came randomly and with varying intensities but none of the men seemed to notice.

 While the fourth man was fucking me, I looked to my left and saw Blondie guiding a huge black cock into her cunt. I needed a break and remembered Alice had told me at dinner the only way a woman whose breasts were exposed could prevent herself from being fucked was to suck the nipples of another woman while she was being fucked.

 I worked my hips furiously and soon felt hot sperm pouring into my cunt. The gentleman withdrew, and I saw another man look at me from across the room and start toward me. Pretending not to have seen him, I turned and walked to Blondie. I took her nipple in my mouth just as he reached my side.

I sucked Blondie's nipple without remorse and it swelled to painful proportions in my mouth. I gripped it with my teeth and battered it with my tongue. I knew Blondie's moans had at least as much to do with my assault on her nipple as to the rhythmic assault on her cunt by the mammoth cock that was penetrating her. A very small, very dark black man who looked Ugandan entered Blondie when the other withdrew. His cock was the largest I had seen that evening, and Blondie sighed with anticipation as she guided it between her lips. Her nipple felt as if it were about to explode when I took my mouth from it and moved to her other breast.

Thank god, thought Blondie, who craved some balance but had to settle for a glorious fucking as a man took me by the arm before I could reach her other nipple, walked me outside, and made me place my arms on the banister facing the sea and guide his cock into me.

When the gong rang at two in the morning, signalling the end of the party, Blondie, Alice and I were each bent over a sofa with a huge cock probing the mysteries of our cunts. The men took their time finishing but finally spilled their seed. Blondie was the last woman being fucked at the end of the evening. The women gathered around watching her and each woman who had removed the breasts of another woman from her dress restored her lady to decency. When the last cock spilled in to Blondie and withdrew and she had her breasts replaced in her dress, the ladies paired off and walked to the taxis to ride back to their resorts.

I lay with my head resting on Blondie's breasts as we took the short ride, thinking the night was over until the cab stopped and Blondie told me to pay the driver.

I sat sideways in the back seat with my feet on the pavement. I spread my thighs and he stood between them. I unbuttoned his fly and worked his cock and balls free of his pants. He couldn't have been more than 5'7" or weigh more than 150 pounds but his cock was long and thick.

I took him in my mouth and felt him slide into the back of my throat. As I sucked him and worked the underside of his cock with my tongue, he gently held the back of my head and fucked my mouth without withdrawing the slightest bit. When he was ready to spill, he pulled back until I held his crown and a couple of inches of his cock in my mouth. I swallowed his load without spilling a drop and held him in my mouth while I licked him clean.

I released him when I finished and he returned his cock to his pants as Blondie and I walked to the resort.

Blondie kissed me fiercely on the lips when she dropped me at my door. Walking back to her room she marveled at my performance. I was the first woman she knew, other than herself, to take Antonio's cock without tears or duress. She planned to see me again before she returned home.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Any of us, to be honest, would love to look like Helen at 72.

Published 
Written by mollflanders
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments