Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bonnie Blue and the Gang

7
4 Comments 4
20.1k Views 20.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Bonnie Blue was feeling horny. She had a good idea. She was going to have a party. She was going to have some fun and get her itch scratched.

You know Bonnie Blue. She was a little 25 year old blonde with great tits and lovely curves. And the urges of a major cum slut. She reveled in that fact. And it was why she had been on the Pill since she turned 18. She was now looking to become the biggest cum slut in Texas.

She was living in Galveston, working at the University of Texas Medical Center. Her work could take her anywhere in the state. But she had connections all over the state. She was well paid for her services. And lots of grateful lovers were profligate with their gifts. Little Bonnie Blue never wanted for anything. Especially not sex.

She was staying in a suite in the Tremont House. While she mulled over plans for her little party she went for a walk. She was in great shape. Her legs were strong and curvy and she loved to walk. So she took a stroll across the island to the Seawall Boulevard. Standing there and looking out to sea she felt the wind blowing her long blonde hair about her lovely face. She had always loved Galveston. She had wept when Hurricane Ike had struck in 2008. It was not enough to destroy Galveston, but damage still remained to be seen.

As she had walked across the island through the older section of town she had passed so many of the bushes that gave Galveston its nickname as the Oleander City. And she reveled in the smell of the sea. She loved the ocean and what better place to enjoy it than the beaches of Galveston. She did not much care for the commercialization, but it kept the economy running and the city prosperous enough to keep some of its older and finer buildings and institutions in the black.

When she returned to the hotel she began making phone calls. Her first call was to her Master, Peter. He was not in the state now, but he was always her Master. And he was a kind master because he allowed her the freedom to please herself whenever she wished. His only unwavering demand was that she be there for him when he was in Texas, in the same town as her. So she called to check. It was her submissive duty. This time he was free when she called.

"Hello dear Master. I am kneeling down for you. I hope I am not bothering you. I am sorry but I needed to ask a question, very important."

"Yes my Bonnie Blue. I'm here. I can talk. What do you want?"

"Master, I am going to have a party for myself. I need to know if you will be able to attend. It will be this weekend on Saturday, here in the Tremont."

"No my little slut, I won't be there. But I will be coming in the next weekend. Be there and waiting for me. Meanwhile, have fun at your party. That's an order."

"Yes Master. I will have fun. The kind of fun you know I love. Thank you dear Master."

After having done her duty she began calling other friends and acquaintances. After she reached the fifth man and had her invitation accepted immediately she stopped. That would be enough, surely, she thought to herself. Five men and one girl. The odds were good. She would have a very good time indeed.

She had invited an old friend from years ago who lived here on the island. He was the owner of a shop on the Boulevard selling souvenirs and other tourist junk. When he had the time he used it surfing as well as he could in the Gulf. His vacations were spent where the waves were larger and more dangerous, like Hawaii or Australia. His name was Tim and he was tall, brown haired and his cock was long and almost always hard for Bonnie.

Her second choice was Winston, a doctor at the Hospital. He was a surgeon and he knew the female anatomy very well. He loved teaching Bonnie about her own body. He stood about 5'8", was blond, and had a small pot belly, but was buff overall. His cock was short, fat and pussy filling.

Also coming was Jeffrey with his workman's hands. He was a carpenter and had been busy re-building the island's homes and businesses. He had a dick about 6 inches hard and he could hammer it like a tool. His body was hard from his laboring and he stood right at 5'5" and kept his head shaved.

Coming down from Houston was Mike the cable man. He installed cable vision all over the metro area. He was at least 6 feet tall, and his prick was long and thin. He was her best friend from college but he had decided to work with his hands instead of the law, as his degree would have allowed.

Her last selection was a new guy she had met at a club the night before. She had enjoyed giving him a blow job in the alley behind the club and was looking forward to more or his 7 inches of cock that curved to the right. She had got his number. His name was Gus. He was short, only 5'5", but he was sexy as hell and she wanted more of him.

Bonnie prepared her suite for the evening to come. She called the front desk for extra help to get her place as perfect as possible. She was a good client. She always got what she wanted. If she didn't she called her Master and he made sure things were her way. He was a force in many of the finer places in her state. The Tremont was an exclusive hotel, and they knew who to take special care of.

The staff sent up to help her were two Latinos. She loved their brown skin. She had fucked many of the fine Hispanic men and women of Texas. They were good lovers. This was a man of about 20 with black hair and a strong, taut body, along with a young lady who Bonnie knew had to be over 18. The Tremont made it a policy to only hire personnel older than that. She too had black hair and her eyes of black gleamed with an inner joy.

They went to work, cleaning the suite and placing out the food and drink that Bonnie had ordered for the party this evening. It was now only 4 in the afternoon. As they completed their preparations Bonnie contemplated the tip she was going to give them.

They finished and were moving towards the doorway to the suite. In the foyer they paused, in expectation of some extra compensation, of course. Bonnie smiled at them. She gave them each a 50 dollar bill and then she took a hand of each of the two. She drew them back into the living area and then into her own bedroom. They were eager to follow her. Bonnie Blue had a reputation at all the finer hotels in the state.

"You have plenty of time. You are here to help me. Now I need some extra help. Is there a problem?"

There was no problem! They grinned, the man and the woman. Bonnie slowly took her clothes off and soon the two were following suit. The man was, indeed, buff and his cock was fat and hard. The girl was lovely to behold. Her breasts of creamy coffee color were like cones of perkiness and had nipples that were hard, awaiting a good sucking. Her pussy was a triangle of curly, black hair. It needed to be eaten.

"I want to suck some pussy. And I want to be fucked too. Can we do that my friends? What are your names?"

"Yes, miss, it would be our pleasure to be of use to you," said the woman. "I am Rosa and this is Manny." And she smiled with anticipation.

Bonnie made Rosa get up on the large bed and lean back against all the pillows on the headboard. Her long legs were spread and her pussy glistened in the overhead light as her cunt produced juices that mingled in her curly pubic hair. Bonnie moved up onto the bed with her round ass wiggling and tempting the Manny. She placed both hands on the girl's tits and squeezed hard and the girl moaned and pressed her taut breasts up for more. Bonnie pinched her nipples and she moaned even more. Then Bonnie sucked them one after the other and made cream flow out of Rosa's pussy.

As Bonnie did this Manny was kneeling behind her, and her now dripping pussy was ready for a hard cock. He was not gentle. He rammed into her cunt and she squealed with pleasure. Just what she wanted. He began humping into her cunt as deep as his fat cock would go. While feeling the deep joy of a good fuck she did not neglect the pussy in front of her. Her lips descended to Rosa's clit and, as she was fucked, she was able to use her fingers to pop the clit out and begin sucking on it.

Rosa was cumming loudly and enthusiastically. Bonnie was being fucked like a bitch whore, just as she liked it, hard and harder and Manny became more turned on. Sucking and licking the lips of Rosa's pussy made Bonnie cum around the prick reaming her cunt. She sucked all the cum that Rosa produced. At last Manny could not hold back any more. He pulled out and started shooting strings of spunk onto Bonnie's ass. She felt the hot cum and had another orgasm. She rammed her tongue up Rosa's cunt and both had orgasms again.

Bonnie was satisfied with her little afternoon interlude. She wiped the cum on her ass into her skin and licked her fingers, and then gave both Rosa and Manny kisses. They smiled as they gathered their clothes. They could go down to their locker rooms and get cleaned up. Before they left they placed a new coverlet on Bonnie's bed.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS

They were sweet to the lady that was so nice to them.

Finally it was time for the party. It was starting as a cold buffet with drinks of your choice and would begin when everyone arrived after 7 in the evening. The men began arriving on the dot. They were as eager as Bonnie Blue for this party to begin and proceed to the "dessert."

Bonnie had a little surprise for her guests. After they had all had a drink or two, but before they began having a bite to eat, she wanted them to give her a present. This would be a special present for her, but very special for them too. So she let them all drink up and get to know each other. None really was acquainted with the rest. Not a problem. They were there for Bonnie and that made them immediate friends.

She sipped her Margarita as the men drank variations on whiskey or gin. Everything had been provided for their pleasure. Everything. Finally when they had each finished at least one drink she brought their attention back to the reason for the party.

"I'm so glad you all came. Or will. (She giggled.) First, finish up the drink and then take off all the clothes. I want you to do me a big favor. Can you all do that for me?"

They indeed could. With grins on their faces and lust in their eyes they all stripped and subtly compared their own assets, as men often do. Then all eyes went to Bonnie who was now her beautiful, voluptuous, blond, naked self. And she was in the center of the room, on her knees, with her huge tits tempting them along with the smile on the mouth they had grown to love in the past.

"Come on guys, give me all your cocks. I'll suck you all and you can all cum on me whenever you want to do it. Is that a good plan?"

It was. First to move forward was the surfer, Tim. His prick was ready for a great blow job. Bonnie took him in all the way and he started fucking her face, holding her blond hair for a good grip. Bonnie held up her two hands in expectation that someone would want a hand job. Gus did. She grasped his hard cock and began stroking him. Then she grabbed Jeffrey's dick and started jerking it. They were both moaning as they fucked her strong hands.

Winston and Mike were both jacking off to keep up with the other guys. After about 5 minutes Tim had to shoot his spunk, so he pulled out and hosed her face with his cum. She swallowed some and a lot coated her face. Winston moved in with his fat cock and forced it into her wide open mouth. Tim went to rest in an easy chair, waiting for the rest of the evening to come.

Mike had finally reached the point where he had to cum. He had jerked until he was sore and he was shooting cum on her tits and face as Winston fucked her mouth. Gus and Jeffrey both wanted to cum in her mouth. Her stroking had not brought them to a head yet. But Winston shot off in her mouth, pulled out and covered her face with more spunk. Jeffrey quickly moved in and fed her his 6 inches of hard prick into her wide open mouth. It was still full of Winston's seed and he was fucking her mouth lubricated with Winston's spunk. It was spilling out and running down her chin and coating her tits.

Gus could no longer hold his sperm. He had given her his cock last night so he didn't feel too bad just cumming all over her body and face which Jeffrey was still fucking. Some of the cum Gus shot landed on Jeffrey's cock but Bonnie soon sucked it all off and cleaned Jeffrey's cock. He began feeding her his spunk. This time she swallowed it all. She was covered with cum and she was reveling in it.

The men all took turns washing off in the bathroom. As they did so Bonnie took a shower, after rubbing all the cum she could find on her body, for the sheer pleasure of it. They fellows went in and, staying naked, they had a cold supper. They ate with gusto now. Awaiting more pleasure later and storing up more spunk in their balls. This was becoming a party to talk of far into the future.

When Bonnie came out, fresh and clean and smelling of jasmine in a chartreuse kimono, they rose from their seats and bowed to the little cum slut of Texas. Bonnie had a little snack as the men continued to have drinks and chat. When she, and only she, was ready the sex party would continue.

At last she rose and beckoned to all of the invitees to follow her into her large bedroom. The bed was huge and they would need the space.

"I'm going to let you boys take command. You can do anything you want to me. It's entirely up to you. But no arguments. If there is any dispute I can easily find a new gang. And you know that's true, don't you?"

They all nodded then gathered together and discussed the situation. After a minute or two it was decided. They moved into action. Tim picked up Bonnie and carried her over to the bed. There he and Winston took off her kimono and left her nude again. Her nipples were hard as gems. Her waxed pussy glistened with wetness. Tim then got supine upon the bed and with his long prick standing tall invited Bonnie to take a seat facing the headboard. She slowly lowered her greasy cunt down onto his cock. Ah, the peace that shone from her face.

Tim pulled her forward to kiss her and to also make her ass hole accessible to Gus and his 7 inches to being probing her pucker. First he licked it to lube it well and then he slowly eased all of his dick into that ass. She was squealing pleasure and feeling both cocks bumping inside her. She was certain they could feel each other easily.

She turned to the side and Jeffrey gave her access to his prick. She was licking it and making love to his balls. She cuddled them with one hand, being held up by Tim as he sucked on her tits and bit her nipples. Her squeals were almost non-stop now. Sucking in his cock, she heard Jeffrey moaning and he slowly fucked her face.

Then she started jacking off Mike as Winston also fed his cock to her mouth. He and Jeffrey jammed both cocks into her mouth. She was gagging and cumming and loving her party! Tim was bucking up to fuck her hard and deep. Gus rammed as deep as his long cock would go and started fucking faster and faster to make her cum and cum. As she jerked Mike he clasped his hands around hers and fucked her hand. Soon he was shooting cum between her fingers and she took the hand to her mouth and licked it clean. Mike continued shooting cum into her blond hair.

There was no planning but it seemed this was a magic moment for our little cum slut. Tim' spunk was filling her pussy and leaking out and down onto his hairy balls. Gus was gushing all his seed into her shitter and she could feel and relish it hot and wet. Winston shot a wad of cum into her mouth and then sprayed her face again. At the same time Jeffrey pulled out of her mouth and hosed her whole body with his strings of sticky stuff. She was taking cum from five men at once, and she was wondering in her cum soaked brain whether she could have taken more.

It was just a tangle of sweaty, wet bodies sprawled on the bed. Bonnie was rubbing all the cum she could into her body and licking all she could feed into her mouth. She loved the taste of cum. Then each of her lovers paid her the compliment of giving her a wet kiss with lots of tongue. She sucked on each tongue as if it was a cock and then passed on to the next.

Now began the real fuck festival. Bonnie was spread out on the bed with her legs sprawled wide. Each of her friends took a turn. She was truly and well fucked by each one. The order did not matter. She lost track of who was in her at any one time. She was loving her cum slut party. Fucking and reaming and screwing, it went on and on until none of her lovers had any spunk left to give. Her cream pie was enormous. The spunk was leaking and oozing out all over the bed spread. Her tits had bed mauled to the point that her nipples felt raw. It had to come to an end, and it did.

Finally her lovers had thanked her for the great party and were cleaning up again, as she was too tired to move from her bed.

As each finished up cleaning themselves they kissed her goodbye and passed out of the bedroom and out of the suite. It took only ten or fifteen minutes. But the party was over. At last she was alone, but she felt sated. Moving slowly and wetly she again took a shower. Refreshed, she called again for room service to come up and clear away the last of the drinks and meal, and remake her bed.

It was done.

The next week Master Peter arrived and she met him at the airport in Houston. On the drive to Galveston she gave him the best blow job she could, after begging permission. Peter guided the rental carefully as he shot his cum into her eager, submissive mouth.

He contemplated forcing her to do without his cock for the weekend. That would be a good lesson for his little submissive one. But even he could not be that cruel. He would fuck her long and hard and make sure she remembered who was the Master and who was the slave.

He adored his little cum slut.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments