Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boyfriend's friend... the last night

"For those following the story, this is what happened on the last night"

34
14 Comments 14
19.0k Views 19.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Well, as those who have been following this will know that on the Friday night, Andy, John and I were playing games and ended up being a little naughty. Amy who was with us decided on an early night to avoid doing anything she would regret. I wont go into it, I'll let you all read the last bit to catch up.

Well the next morning we all woke with some pretty serious hangovers. Amy was last out of bed and was asking how the night had gone after she'd left. We all just looked at each other and grinned. Then laughed. We could tell she wanted to know more but she wouldn't ask! As the day went on the three of us kept dropping subtle hints about the night before just to wind her up.

By dinner time she'd had enough and asked us outright. We just told her that it would be best of she didn't know. lol. Of course we were only teasing and told her a few bits to keep her happy. Not all of it obviously. She could definitely tell we were hiding something though!

That night we decided to go to the local pub and get drunk again. While we were there as the drink loosened our inhibitions we started filling Amy in on all that had happened. She was shocked. But also a little jealous I think that she missed out.

As it got close to closing time we decided to head back to the house to finish off drinking and see what would happen. Obviously, me and the 2 lads wanted to carry on from last night. And I was curious to see if Amy would join in this time.

After we'd opened the beer and wine we sat chatting and laughing waiting for someone to suggest something. The tension in the room was high. But in a good way. Finally, I broke the ice. "What game are we playing tonight then?" Everyone laughed and looked at each other. "Same again?" said Andy? Amy moved a little uncomfortably. Not sure if she would join in, I suggested good old fashioned truth or dare.

Everyone agreed with the same rules as the night before. Once it got too much you had to go to bed. This was really only aimed at Amy of course. Anyway, the game started slowly, mainly with lots of truths, the usual kind of question: how many people had you slept with, ever had a 3-some, who would you most like to sleep with, etc. It was just getting a little tedious when I decided to take dare. Needless to say I was soon in my underwear. With that the others followed suit. This time though we managed to get Amy to be a little more daring with the understanding the game stayed within those four walls. (As I've changed the names I'm allowed to tell you all).

Without boring you all on every dare (mainly because I was drunk and can't remember them all) I shall keep this bit short. One of the lads dared Amy to kiss my nipple. I'm pretty sure this was just a poor attempt to see my breasts again. I then dared one of the boys to do it to Amy. She was mortified but didn't want to go to bed too early. ha ha. So she agreed on the condition the other lad didn't look. This was pointless of course because on the next go the other lad got his turn. Things then started to heat up but so she wouldn't leave we kept it tame for her. Not for the boys though. They started to dare each other to do all sorts and the same with me. I had to lay there and play with myself while they watched and all sorts. I then tried my luck and told them I wanted them to stroke each other's cocks.

They looked at me mortified. "NO WAY" they shouted. "Ha ha, looks like we've won," I said to Amy. "That's not fair, that's way too much. What do we get for that?" they complained. I looked at Amy who seemed quite keen to see where this was going and asked her how far she'd go to watch that. She looked at me sheepishly "I'm not sure". How about we both give you blow jobs I offered. Straight away Amy said she couldn't do that. "So what will you do?" I asked. I was desperate to see if they would do this.

"OK, you give them blow jobs and I'll play with myself while they do it," she said. I looked at the boys. Talk about torn between the devil and the deep blue. "For how long?" they asked. "Thirty seconds," I suggested. I looked at Amy and she agreed. They all stripped down and away they went. Amy was naked with the most beautifully shaved pussy, although she kept it hidden quite well, and the boys played with each other. Never have 2 people been so uncomfortable. Still, it couldn't have been that bad. Because they both stayed hard. lol.

Unfortunately that 30 seconds flew past and they both stopped straight away. As did Amy, much to their disappointment. "Your turn now," they said. "Thirty seconds each?" I asked, laughing. " No way," was the response. With that I suggested we take it to one of the bedrooms. "You coming?" I asked Amy. "OK, but please don't tell anyone about this," she begged.

AlexaTS9i4uTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaTS9i4uTS

We all agreed and away we went.

Once in the bedroom, all remaining clothes came off. Even Amy was there naked, with a truly awesome body. I was quite jealous. The boys climbed on the bed next to each other and I went over and sat between them. I took Andy's cock in my mouth first and started to stroke John with my other hand. After a few minutes I swapped over. I sensed that both of them were gonna cum quickly and really didn't want that. I wanted my fun too. Finally I stopped.

"Is the game finished now?" I asked. "Not if you don't want it to be," they said. Well the next dare was for Amy to kiss me. At first she said no, but then gradually she came over and started to kiss me. She slid her tongue in my mouth. It was incredible. The first time I had ever kissed a girl. I was instantly wet. She seemed to enjoy it too because it went on for a few minutes. We stopped and looked at the boys who were wanking furiously. They stopped too.

"Noooo," we both said. "Keep playing." "You not gonna join us again?" they asked. Who was I to refuse? I looked at Amy. " I think I've done enough; I just want to watch." We agreed that that was OK as long as she stayed naked. She agreed and I climbed back on the bed with the boys.

I took Andy's cock in my mouth again and started to lick from tip to base. At that moment I felt John's tongue on my pussy. It felt so good, I was so wet. He was licking me for all he was worth. I found it so hard concentrating on Andy. After a few minutes he stopped licking me. I stopped with Andy and turned to give John his BJ again. This time Andy licked me out, but not for long. Within a few seconds he'd replaced his tongue with his cock. I felt the tip stretching my pussy lips. I was so wet he had no trouble sliding all the way in. I was in ecstasy.

I looked over at Amy who was playing with herself. She caught me looking and grinned. Harder and faster Andy started to fuck me. If he was close before there was no way he was gonna hold out long. Neither for that matter was John. Within minutes he was squirting his hot cum down my throat. I gagged a little and pulled away, swallowing every drop. "Thanks, you could have warned me," I said. Next thing I heard was Andy telling me he was about to cum. I pulled off him and spun round, took his cock in my mouth and swallowed ever drop of his cum too.

At that moment Amy let out a loud moan. We all looked over and there she was in her own little world having an orgasm in front of us. She opened her eyes and caught us all looking. She grinned and told us that was the most incredible thing she'd ever seen. She stood up and came over to give all three of us a passionate kiss, before thanking us and heading off to bed. As she left we looked at each other a little confused. The boys were about to get up and leave too until I pointed out that I was the only person who hadn't cum yet. They looked at each other, grinned and agreed to treat me.

I lay on the bed and they both started to kiss me. Every inch of my body was worked over with their hands lips and tongues. They kissed my breasts, my neck, my thighs and my pussy. Within minutes of all this attention I was screaming the house down. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through my body. It was incredible. As my body stopped shaking I looked at them both grinning. "You enjoy that then?" they asked. "You have no idea," I replied.

I looked down at their cocks and saw that they were both rock hard again. They collapsed next to me and so began a night of non stop sucking and fucking. They must have cum 4 or 5 times each. In my mouth, my pussy, and all over the place. I'm pretty sure that they got covered themselves but they didn't seem to care. After what seemed like hours, we collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

The next morning I was the first awake. I climbed out of bed and walked to the shower. When I came out the other 3 were all awake. Every one of them naked, having breakfast. "I thought you were shy?" I said to Amy. "I am but the boys were naked and said you probably would be too. I didn't want to feel left out." I started laughing, dried myself off and rejoined them. We stayed naked for the next few hours just drinking tea and chatting. Talking about how hot it had been and how much more fun it would have been if Amy had joined in properly. She promised that if we ever did it again she would. Regardless of whether or not she had a boyfriend.

Sadly that was the only time we were all together like that. The next time we saw Amy was at her wedding! It was such a waste. Obviously I treated the boys to a bit of fun every now and then but it was only one at a time.
Published 
Written by hannahjane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments