Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boys and Girls and Boys, Part I

"Roger's one recurring fantasy finally comes true."

21
7 Comments 7
15.3k Views 15.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words


“But, you know, maybe I’m not cut out for this. I mean, an 85. What kind of professor will I be if I keep making 85’s on my exams?”

I stared across the dinner table at my boyfriend Roger, willing him to shut up, just for a second. He had been prattling on about his damn 85 – the first ‘B’ he’d received since starting college two years ago – ever since he’d received the grade six hours earlier. We had been at this restaurant celebrating the first anniversary of our first date for over an hour and he hadn’t even finished his salad, which was now limp and warm.

“Maybe I can take a make-up test,” he began reasoning with himself. I heard a small, frustrated moan escape my throat, knowing a whole new rant was beginning.

“Roger,” I said quickly, before he could begin again. He looked a bit startled, like had had forgotten I was there. “Could you just relax?” I asked, almost pleading. I could hear the impatience creeping into my voice and I tried hard to control it. “We’re here to celebrate our anniversary. An above-average grade is not something to get so worked up about.”

“I want to do my best, Rachel. Is there something wrong with that?”

“Not at all, it’s commendable. But you can’t expect yourself to get an A every time you take a test.”

“Yes, I can. I expect myself to always perform at my best.”

“Then maybe a B is the best you can do in Biology.”

I could tell by the cold glare that I received that I had said exactly the wrong thing and I almost kicked myself at my insensitivity.

“I’m sorry Roger,” I said softly, glancing down. I looked back up at him and said, “I just hate seeing you beat yourself up over a grade most anyone else would rejoice over. Patterson’s exams are notorious for being difficult.”

His expression softened and he said, “I’ve been quite a bore tonight, haven’t I?”

“A bit,” I admitted, giving him what I hoped to appear as an understanding smile.

“Well, the night’s still young,” he said, throwing his napkin onto his still-full plate. “Would you like to go dancing?”

“No, not really,” I said, drinking the last of the wine in my glass. “I’d rather just go back to your dorm room so that we can have some time to ourselves.”

“I didn’t check with Jack today,” he said, a mischievous grin slowly spreading across his face. “He might not have gone away for the night.”

“And how often does that happen?” I asked, grinning back, going along with his little game. We repeated this scenario often. His roommate hadn’t stayed in his room on Friday night in over six months. Jack preferred to spend his weekends at the sorority house, hip deep in greek sluts.

“Oh, he walks in on me and my other girlfriends all the time,” Roger continued in a casual tone. He leaned across the small table and said in a hushed tone, “He’s pretty forceful. Makes them blow him while they’re still in bed with me.”

“I’ll take my chances,” I said, imitating him.

We left the restaurant and began the twenty-minute drive back to campus. I leisurely rubbed the growing bulge between his legs, staring out the passenger side window.

“What would you do if Jack ever did walk in?”

I looked at Roger, a little surprised at the question. The ‘game’ usually lasted until after we had screwed around for a while. He had never broken back into reality like this before.

“I – I don’t know,” I admitted. “I suppose I’d be a little embarrassed, depending on what we happened to be doing when he walked in.”

“What if he – asked to watch us?”

“Are you serious?” I asked a bit too loudly, clearly shocked at the question.

“N-never mind,” he said quickly.

“No, not ‘never mind.’ You’ve been fantasizing about this, haven’t you? I mean, serious fantasies, not just these little games we play.” I took his silence as a yes. “Well,” I said, looking straight ahead. “I’m not a prude and I like to think of myself as open-minded. I suppose – I’d give it a try, if it would turn you on.”

His cock was almost completely hard under my hand, but I felt it grow suddenly harder and at its full length. He let out a faint ‘ah!’ Roger was a big boy and having a full hard-on in his jeans could sometimes be painful for him.

“So…is it just being watched, or do you want some company in bed?”

Very softly, he said, “You know I’m…curious.”

“Are you attracted to Jack?” I asked, a little surprised, but gleefully so. I could see him blushing fiercely and his dick was throbbing. I could feel it even through his jeans.

“You don’t fantasize about Jack shoving his dick in MY mouth, you fantasize about him –“

“Rachel, please!” he exclaimed, stopping me.

“Oh Roger, come on, it’s me. We’ve always been honest with each other sexually. Like you said, I know about your curiosity towards men. I have no problem with it.”

“Maybe I do.”

“I can understand that. But you’ve hit the jackpot, baby,” I said, smiling widely at him. “You have a woman who not only understands but gets hot at the thought of you with a man. I just never thought you’d want me there with you.”

“I…I love you Rachel. I want to share everything with you.”

I stared at him for a moment, feeling a little dizzy. I wasn’t surprised at his confession, but I still felt heady from it.

“I love you too, Roger.”

“If – If we ever considered getting married, would you be open to a more – well – ‘open’ sex life?”

“I’ll have to think about it,” I said. “But right now, the thought has me so hot I want to whip your dick out right now and just gobble you down.”

“Jesus you’re so fucking sexy when you talk like that.”

“We’re almost at the dorm,” I said, undoing my seatbelt. “Park in the dark corner.”

“Rachel, if we’re caught – “

“Just do it, Roger.”

He did as I ordered as I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper. I heard the engine turn off as I moved my hand into his shorts and pulled his hard cock out of the flap. I began stroking his cock gently as he reclined the seat just a bit.

He grasped my head and brought my lips to his, kissing me hard, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned, a little surprised. He was usually quite reserved when we started our lovemaking. I’d never seen him this horny before.

I moved my hand down his length and moved my fingers into the flap of his shorts to cup his balls in my hand. I massaged them gently and he moaned into my mouth. One of his hands moved to my breast and squeezed. His other hand moved down my back and under my blouse.

I broke our kiss and I was once again surprised as he began pushing me down towards his throbbing cock. He never pushed me down.

“Yes!” he rasped, feeling my tongue press against the base of his cock head. I lingered, teasing with my tongue, my hand still on his balls. My forefinger pressed just underneath them and he moaned, jerking in his seat.

“Dammit Rachel,” he hissed, sounding angry, “suck my cock and suck it now.”

I moaned in excitement at his sudden forcefulness and obeyed, moving my lips about him. He removed his hand from my breast and pulled my hair up and out of the way. I began bobbing my head in his lap, sucking hard as my fingers moved over his testicles. He thrust slightly, faster than I was going, so I hastened my tempo, moving at the pace he obviously wanted.

My tongue moved about him fast and my mouth sucked him hard and it didn’t take long before he was stifling his cries, shooting his hot cum down my throat. I moaned softly about his softening cock, still stroking and sucking until every last drop was spent.

I sat back up and he moved his now limp cock back into his shorts and zipped up. He seemed rather shaky and I smiled. It was then that I realized that he had unhooked my bra strap while I was performing on him. He watched me as I unbuttoned my blouse, removed it and my bra, placed my bra in my bag, and then put my blouse back on. Before buttoning it, his hand reached out and squeezed my breast gently, flicking his thumb over my very stiff nipple.

We both left the car and began walking towards the dorm hand in hand.

We didn’t feel like bothering to sneak me in, so Roger signed me in like a good young man. I saw the RA staring at my chest and the way my nipples were straining against the cloth of my blouse. I arched my back just a bit and winked at him, causing him to blink and turn three shades of red. Roger glanced at me, obviously surprised at my sudden flirtatious behavior, but he was smiling.

It usually bothered me when men stared at my breasts – it made them feel even bigger than they really were – but this time I welcomed this boy’s lecherous gaze. For a second, I even considered lifting my blouse to give him an even better look, but I wasn’t feeling that daring.

Roger grabbed my hand again and we began our trek up the three flights of stairs. Since this was the only non-co-ed dorm left on campus, I garnered quite a few glances from the boys that we passed in the hallway. Girls were allowed, even overnight, but it was less common here than any of the other dorms. Normally, I ignored the glances, but I found myself glancing back, wondering if any of them would be interested in joining us.

Sex with Roger that night was amazing. Walls we hadn’t even known existed had fallen and we were both more aggressive, more open, more willing. I loved hearing my normally quiet lover demanding my pussy in his lap, I loved how hard he rammed into me and I loved how merciless he was with his intensity.

We fucked for hours that night and before we stopped at 4:30 in the morning, I let him fuck my ass – something I had told him I would never do.

We fell asleep after a quick warm shower, tangled together in his sheets in the small bed, satiated and exhausted.

* * * * * * * * *

I woke to the sound of the room’s door opening. I didn’t open my eyes, too sleepy to care who it was. I figured it was probably Roger bringing back breakfast like he always did after we spent the night together. I stretched a bit and re-settled, resting my head on Roger’s chest.

I opened my eyes slowly, realizing something wasn’t right. I lifted my head to find Jack staring down at us, a bemused grin covering his face.

“Oh, good morning Jack,” I said wistfully.

“It’s 1:30 in the afternoon,” he informed me in usual blunt manner.

“Oh, well, good afternoon then.”

“Oh yeah,” he said, nodding.

I realized he wasn’t even looking at my face. His eyes were riveted on my breasts, which were fully exposed.

“Enjoying yourself?” I asked smiling slightly, flattered and a bit aroused by his obvious appreciation of my ample anatomy.

“Yes. If I hadn’t just spent the night fucking the Deltas, my cock would be showing you just how much.”

“Always the smooth talker.” Roger had woken. I glanced at him, curious to see his reaction to this situation now that it was actually happening and wasn’t just a fantasy in his twisted brain. “I thought you weren’t due back until tonight.”

“Eh, I got fucked out. Those girls can get pretty dull after a while. No imagination. It was like fucking on an assembly line.” I laughed at this and he winked at me.

“Well, Jack, I’m not fucked out yet, so – “

“You want I should leave?” he asked, hooking his thumb over his shoulder at the door.

“If you want,” Roger said lazily.

I looked at Jack pointedly and said, “But you can stay, too. We won’t mind.”

“Holy shit,” he said, sitting heavily on his bed. He sat there, across from us, and proceeded to watch.

Roger grasped my waist and pressed his lips against mine, kissing me softly. He licked my lips and I parted them, meeting his tongue with my own. His left hand, the one Jack could see, moved down to my ass, pushing the sheet down to my upper thighs. I slid my leg between his, parting them, and moved my right hand down to grasp his already pounding erection. I heard Jack grunt appreciatively.

Roger’s right hand moved down to my ass as well, but he moved his left hand up to my breast. He broke our kiss and I moved up, placing my breasts before him. He engulfed my nipple into his mouth and sucked eagerly, flicking his tongue over my taught nipple. “Oh yeah,” Jack whispered.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

“Nice.”

I glanced at Jack who was wide-eyed and winked at him playfully. His mouth fell open slightly.

I gasped slightly and closed my eyes when Rogers’s hand moved down my ass and between my legs. He pressed a few fingers up inside me, thrusting in and out, while another finger manipulated my sensitive clit. I began moving against his hand, moaning softly, almost cooing.

After a few moments of riding Roger’s hand, I sat up. He placed both of his hands on my hips, lifting me slightly. I got on my knees and moved my pussy over his cock. I slid down him slowly, engulfing him, letting Jack see every inch as it penetrated me. I heard Jack moan softly.

I began rocking and looked down at Roger. He was looking at Jack. I followed his gaze and found Jack standing, stripped naked, and stroking his hard cock.

“Thought you were all fucked out,” I said.

“Guess not.”

“Have you showered, Jack?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have any condoms, Jack?”

“Yeah. Even got some flavored ones.”

“Get them and come here, Jack.”

He immediately turned to his desk and rummaged inside the top drawer. He turned back to us and let a long strip of condoms fold out of his hand. I laughed at the Cheshire Cat-like grin on his face and he took the few steps across the room toward us.

My heart was pounding from excitement – I had never done anything like this before – and I reached out toward him. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh as my hand wrapped about his protruding cock. He was smaller than Roger, but not by much.

I began stroking him and he moaned loudly. “Touch my breasts, Jack,” I ordered. With his left hand, he grasped my right breast and squeezed, a little hard but not enough to be painful.

“Can I suck on your tits?” he grunted.

“Yes.”

He placed his right knee on the bed so that he was kneeling before me. Roger moved us over a little, giving him more room. Jack’s left hand grasped my breast as he lowered his head. I closed my eyes as he placed his mouth on my nipple. I cried out softly, managing to keep my rocking slow. Roger’s grip on my hips was tight and I could tell he was reigning himself in as well.

I let go of Jack’s dick and ran my hand over his broad back. I’d never been with a linebacker before and he felt very new, very different. I could smell the soap on his neck and back and I found it highly arousing. I let my hand move down his muscular back, finally grasping his ass firmly.

I grunted softly, feeling Jack’s hand on my pussy. I was rather surprised to feel his fingers on my clit, knowing he was also touching Roger’s dick as he rubbed me.

“Ah god,” Roger moaned, thrusting up into me hard for a few strokes, and then settling back to our even tempo.

Jack’s fingers were fantastic on my clit and his lips moved back and forth on my breasts. I felt my orgasm growing and I wrapped my arms around Jack, letting my head hang back, gasping for air, feeling it mounting between my legs. I was moving faster on Roger’s cock and I could barely hear him saying, “That’s it, Rachel, come for me. Come on my cock.” The pounding in my ears was deafening.

I growled in frustration when Jack’s hand left my pussy and his lips left my nipple. I looked at him and opened my mouth to demand that he return, but before I could, he grasped both of my shoulders and gently pushed me backwards. I threw my arms back and held myself up, very confused, but very curious as to Jack’s intentions.

My eyes widened when Jack kneeled next to the bed and I gasped raggedly when he moved his head between Roger and I. I cried out as his tongue met my clit. I was so close I could barely stand it, but somehow, I stayed there, right on the edge.

“Oh yes!” I heard Roger gasp and I realized that Jack’s tongue had to be moving on Roger’s cock as well as my clit. Jack’s left hand was on the small of my back, helping me to stay in my current position, but the other was rubbing Roger’s chest.

Jack was moaning as he continued his oral ministrations. I gasped once again when he quite suddenly sucked my clit into his mouth, rubbing it with his tongue. I couldn’t hold back any longer and I screamed as the orgasm wracked my body. My arms gave out on me and I slowly fell to the bed, whimpering as the pleasure coursed through me.

I felt Jack grasp my hips and lift me gently off of Roger’s still-thrusting cock. I opened my eyes and looked down.

“Oh my god,” I whispered.

Jack’s mouth had replaced my cunt and he was bobbing up and down on Roger’s cock at a frantic pace, his right hand pumping it, his left hand massaging Roger’s balls. Roger’s cries were constant and loud and I could tell he was as stunned as I was.

I gasped when Jack moved all the way down Roger’s cock until his chin hit his leg, humming all the way down. Roger grasped Jack’s head and nearly screamed, thrusting upward, cumming deep in Jack’s throat.

Jack pulled back slowly, still sucking, still massaging Roger’s balls, milking every last drop. When he finally pulled his lips from my lover’s cock, he opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled at my shocked expression and simply gave me another wink.

“That was the hottest fucking thing I’ve ever seen,” I said, still a little breathless from my own orgasm. I heard a faint, “Uhhhmm,” that I took as an agreement from Roger. He was gasping dramatically and his body was still shivering.

“It’s been a while since I sucked a real cock,” Jack said, resting back on his haunches. “I have a strap-on I ask some of my dates to wear that I suck, but it’s nothing like the real thing.”

“You have a strap on?” I asked softly. “Where?”

“If I tell you, you have to fuck me with it.”

I looked at Roger whose eyes were finally open. He nodded slightly and I grinned back at him.

“Where is it, Jack?”

Jack’s grin widened and he pointed to the same drawer he had gotten his condoms and I stood, nearly running towards his desk. I opened the drawer and there it sat in all its eight inch glory. A fat, black dildo attached to a harness. I pulled it out and heard Roger say, “Jesus, Jack, you take that up the ass!”

“Every chance I get.”

I strapped it onto myself and turned around to face the men, lazily stroking it. Roger moaned at the sight and I had to admit that a feeling of power rushed through me. I looked back into the drawer and spotted what I was looking for – a big bottle of lubricant – and pulled it out.

“I think,” I said, “that it’s Roger’s turn to wrap his lips around some meat. Don’t you agree, Jack?”

I saw a flash of panic cross Roger’s face, but there was excitement there at the same time.

“I certainly do agree,” Jack said, his hand moving to his own hard cock.

“First, I think he should suck on mine, then move on to the real thing while I fuck you. How does that sound to you?”

“The perfect way to spend an afternoon.”

“Give me one of those condoms, Jack.”

Jack ripped one off and tossed it to me. I opened it, threw the wrapper aside then rolled it down the rubber shaft protruding from my pelvis.

I moved back to the bed, where Roger was still on his back, and straddled him. He grasped my hips as I moved up his body. I grasped ‘my’ cock and stroked it and rubbing it against Roger’s chest. Jack watched with hungry eyes and Roger stared up at me, obviously petrified but too excited to stop.

I stopped moving when the dildo was before Roger’s lips. I opened my mouth and barely whispered, “Suck my cock, Roger.”

He grasped my ass and pulled me forward. His stuck his tongue out and tentatively moved it across the sheathed phallus. “Hmm, strawberry,” he said in an off-handed tone then ran his tongue under the head.

He moved his tongue down under the cock following the vein, then back up. Jack moaned when Roger’s lips moved over the cock head and he began to suck.

Roger pulled me forward again, taking more and more of the dildo into his mouth with each thrust. I could hear soft grunts of pleasure coming from his throat and I moaned, wishing that I could feel his tongue, that I really did have a cock so I could feel what he was doing.

I heard another ripping sound and looked over, watching Jack roll a condom down his own dick. He stood and moved close to us. I moved back and Jack took my place. I stood back and watched as my lover began to suck on his first, real cock.

He was shy at first as he grasped Jack’s hips but Jack was not shy in the least. He wasn’t forceful, but he pushed his cock deep into Roger’s mouth, moaning softly. Roger wrapped his lips around the base of Jack’s cock and sucked hard, moaning around his mouthful of dick.

He moved leisurely, obviously enjoying himself, and Jack seemed to slow down as well, also enjoying the slow pace that Roger set. Jack looked at me then flicked his head back, indicating he wanted me behind him.

Before joining them on the bed, I lubed up the dildo. I crawled onto the bed behind Jack, straddling Roger’s stomach. Jack leaned forward slightly, presenting his ass to me, which caused Roger to let out an ‘mmph’ as Jack’s cock moved further into his mouth, but he quickly adjusted.

I grasped ‘my’ cock and ran it teasingly up Jack’s backside. Roger’s hands slid around and grasped Jack’s ass, spreading his cheeks for me. With my other hand, I pushed my finger slightly into his ass, causing him to moan. Using my finger as a guide, I placed the head of the dildo on his hole and began to push.

He grunted loudly and rasped, “Don’t stop, don’t stop.” I pushed into him slowly as he breathing rate soared. I didn’t stop until the entire eight inches was up his ass, my breasts flat against his back.

“Oh god,” he moaned deep in his throat. “You’ve got to try this Roger. There’s nothing like a huge cock up your ass and a nice pair of tits pancaked against your back while someone sucks your rocks off.” Roger could only moan in response. “Come on, then, girl. Get to fucking me. I’ve been a bad boy.”

I grasped his hips and began thrusting, slowly at first, not wanting Roger to gag on Jack’s cock. Roger reached around us both and grasped my right hip, feeling me as I fucked Jack. His other hand reached even further, grasped his own cock and began rubbing it against my behind.

“Come on, come on,” Jack rasped. “I’m no virgin. Fuck me, bitch, fuck me hard.”

“Roger-“

“Roger can handle my cock, can’t you Roger?” Roger moaned in agreement so I obeyed and I began fucking Jack at the pace he obviously wanted.

I held onto his hips, moving my own hips like a piston, feeling that rush of power taking over me again. I was ‘giving it’ to someone and it was a feeling like nothing I had experienced before. His cries were loud and constant and I heard myself moaning as well.

I took a moment and pictured the three of us. Jack was astride my boyfriend, the man I loved, his dick deep in his throat, while I straddled the same man, fucking Jack with a huge, black dildo.

“Ah shit, I’m gonna come!” Jack yelled.

Roger didn’t pull away and Jack yelled, thrusting hard into Roger’s mouth. I thrust at the same time, shoving my cock as deep into Jack as I could, causing him to yell again and shudder violently. I looked down at Roger, continued to suck as Jack cursed to the ceiling.

Jack finally pulled his cock out of Roger’s mouth and collapsed on the bed next to him, causing my dildo to slide out of his ass. I was still on my knees and I gazed down at the two men, quite close on the double bed, and smiled.

“If you don’t mind, baby,” Roger gasped. “Fuck me. My cock’s pounding.” I moved to remove the strap on, but Roger quickly said, “Leave it on.” I grinned at him and moved down his body.

Jack propped himself on his elbow and watched me ride Roger once again, his eyes on my breasts as they bounced. Roger removed the condom from the dildo and then grasped my hip with one hand, and stroked my cock with the other as I fucked him and it wasn’t long before we were both crying out in orgasm.

I lay on top of Roger, kissing him deeply, and Jack draped over me, kissing my back and caressing my ass. I let out a soft cry, feeling Jack’s cock pushing into my cunt, but didn’t protest. Roger watched my face as another man fucked me on top of him.

After cumming, Jack stood and discarded his condom, then collapsed on his own bed. “I’m spent,” he rasped. “But if you guys ever want to get together again, please, don’t even ask. Just bring your bodies to me.”

And with that, he was out, already snoring.

I looked down at Roger, who was starting to doze himself. “Hey,” I whispered. He opened his eyes and looked at me. “How are you?”

He smiled widely. “Fantastic,” he whispered back. “It was better than I even fantasized.”

“Are we going to do it again?”

“I certainly hope so. But not now, Rach. I am so tired.”

We fell asleep, tangled in the sheets once again, and I dreamt of our future adventures together and the hot sex that was surely to be a part of our lives for a long time to come.

Published 
Written by BrandyWynne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments