Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boyz To Men in the RV

"Three young college students become men in an older woman's RV"

12
6 Comments 6
11.9k Views 11.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words
I’m on my way to Springfield Township, Pennsylvania, a small municipality in the western Philadelphia suburbs. I’m off to meet my new best friends, Jo and Dave. Jo and Dave are a middle aged married couple whom I met on an erotic stories site. They have not published any stories yet but Jo’s profile made it clear that they were very willing to act out some fun scenarios that we could together write about later.

Jo is a pretty petite blond with an amazingly tight body. She admits that she and Dave get off watching other men get excited when Jo gives them glimpses of her assets, particularly in public places. Jo seldom wears a bra or panties, she told me, preferring to be ready when the opportunity to exhibit and flash presents itself. She has rather small breasts but her nipples! Oh, those perky, hard nipples. She posted a picture on the erotic writing site showing her bending over slightly so the camera could get a good look at those hard little nubs.

In our written message exchanges, she also told me that she and Dave are receptive to physical “encounters” with the right men. I’m hoping that I will be one of them. Jo freely offered that she shaves her pussy and welcomes cocks in her pussy and her mouth (sometimes both at the same time). She reviewed the pictures of my 9” erection on my profile page and commented “Is this seat taken?” That gave me hope that she enjoyed what she saw. I also posted a shot of my cum running down the side of my cock and Jo wrote that she would like to lick it clean. I hope that fantasy comes (?) to fruition.

Jo, Dave and I agreed to meet at a mall in Media, PA, a short distance from Springfield. There’s a Ruby Tuesday’s there where we planned lunch in a very public place. My heart is pounding as I pull into the mall parking lot, off of US Route 1. My cock is hardening as my imagination races. What will Jo be wearing? Will she and Dave agree that I’m an acceptable stud who will have an opportunity to fuck this little beauty?

Jo told me that she and Dave would be driving their 32’ recreational vehicle and that they would park it right in front of Sears at the mall, so it would be easy to find. I wondered why they decided to drive the RV but I figured that, if the three of us had chemistry, the RV would be a convenient bedroom without having to drive to their home. At least that’s what I HOPE is why the RV would be there!

The RV was very easy to find in the mall parking lot so I park next to it and head into the mall. By the time I get to the restaurant, I see Jo and Dave sitting on a mall bench. I recognize her immediately from the picture on her profile site. GREAT……Jo is wearing the same low cut blouse she wore for the picture. With it she is wearing a rather short, but discrete skirt and short heels.

As I approach the couple, Jo gets a coy smile on her face and spreads her thighs wide for my viewing pleasure. Sure enough, no panties and no pussy hair. All I see is a glistening slit and the round form of the bottom of her ass cheeks. Jo and Dave both smile at the same time and stand. As I get close enough to look down Jo’s blouse, there are those hard nipples that have filled my dreams ever since we planned this meeting. At 6’4” tall, I get a bird’s eye view of Jo’s little boobs.

Jo and I hug and Dave and I shake hands behind Jo’s back.

“Nice to finally meet you both…….and to SEE you, Jo!” I bubble.

“Good to see you in the flesh too, Ronnie”, says Jo. “Is that your hard cock I feel pressing against my belly? You certainly are a tall one. But it won’t matter when you lie supine and I sit on that big boy”.

Things are looking up already!

We’re ushered into the restaurant ask for a rather quiet booth. We certainly have important business to discuss. The booth is elevated on a platform and tables are on the main, one-step lower floor. There are three twenty something college age boys sitting at the table about ten feet from our booth. They will have a clear view as Jo slides into the booth.

Jo, Dave and I spot the boys at the same time. It has to be mental telepathy because we all know what to do next.

“After you, Jo”, offers Dave.

Jo steps toward the bench facing the boys who are watching this sexy woman old enough to be their mother. Sexiness has no age limits. The boys are waiting to see what Jo is wearing under that short skirt. They know they’re going to get a shot. The look on their faces is priceless as Jo slowly slides across the bench with legs spread wide. The boys giggle and whisper, as young men will do in such a situation. Of course, they think that they just got an unintentional look at an older woman’s pussy but they would soon find out that they are being used on purpose. Dave and I revel in their immature reaction. We both smile at the lads and nod in polite recognition. Dave slides in next to his wife and I take the bench on the other side of the booth.

We order our drinks and begin to discuss our “plans” for the day. It was rather quickly agreed that I would accompany Jo and Dave back to their RV after lunch. But first, it’s time to have some more fun with the boys. Jo announces that she needs to go to the ladies’ room so Dave slides out of the booth. The anticipation of the boys is palpable as Jo sides her tight little ass to the left. As she gets to the edge of the seat, she flashes that same coy smile toward the table that she shot to me when I approached her in the mall.

Jo moves her left foot out onto the raised platform base but leaves her right foot in place. The skirt slides up several inches as she scoots her butt across the vinyl. With her thighs spread wide, she acted like she was exchanging a few words with me across the table so as to leave her now wet pussy slit wide open to the youthful views for about 15 seconds. I’m sure there are three very hard young cocks under that table by this time.

As Jo alit from the booth, she is holding her napkin in her right hand. She stands up, closing the curtains on the pussy show the lads were enjoying. But, then accidently on purpose, she drops the red cloth to the floor and slowly bends over to pick it up. There are those two cute cupcakes hanging down from her chest and those magnificent hard nipples. I’m sure the guys’ jockey shorts are becoming stained with pre-cum now.

When Jo returns to the booth, she stops briefly at the table, totally surprising the boys. Unknown to me, she had stashed a pair of thong panties in her purse, “just in case”. She puts her hand on the shoulder of the one young man who had the best view of our booth, bends over to put her mouth to his ear while dangling the panties in front of his face and whispers,

“You’ve been trying to get a look at my panties for almost 30 minutes now”.

She then drops the frilly dillies into his lap and says “Now get a GOOD look! They’re yours a token of my appreciation.”

Jo returns to the booth to give the guys one final view of her tight, shaved slit. With this, the embarrassed young men take their check and quickly exit the restaurant, one proudly carrying his trophy of the day’s experience.

The three of us laugh and agree that the day was getting off to a good start. Jo obviously was getting very excited as a result of watching the horny young men stare at her bare twat and tits. She asks Dave and me to exchange places. I move over next to Jo and she hikes her skirt up to her waist in the booth. Jo takes my right hand and says “Ronnie, I need you to see how wet my pussy is” and guides my hand between her legs.

Nobody can see what we are doing under the table. Jo spreads her legs as wide as she can get them and I bury my forefinger into her sopping wet hole. She can’t hold back the light moan as I add my middle finger. I remove my fingers and take just a minute to rub her clit. Jo licks my fingers says “I need to get out of here. I need to replace fingers with a hard cock. Is that OK with you, Ronnie?”

You BET it’s OK with me. We quickly leave the booth, pay our bill and head back into the mall. I walk with Jo and Dave toward their RV. But as we exit Sears to the parking lot, who do we see? Yup, the Three Musketeers! They seem startled and began to turn to rush away from us. But Jo calls to them.

“Don’t you boys want to see my pussy and tits again?”

The trio stop and turn to see Jo raising the hem of her skirt just enough to display her bare cunt. They stare with eyes as big as teacups. Jo tells Dave and me to stay where we are and she goes over to have a solo chat with the guys.

Freya_Vanir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freya_Vanir

Dave and I smile as she has a gentle conversation with them and reaches for two of their crotches. Right there in the Sears parking lot, Jo feels for hard cocks through the crotches of her two admirer’s pants while talking to the third. What could she be saying to them?

Jo turns and motions for Dave and me to join them. You can see the fear in their eyes as my 6’4”, 250# frame approaches them. But I don my friendliest smile to put them at ease. Jo tells us that she told the boys that they were welcome to join us in the RV for a drink and to have a little fun. The guys, as a group, decide it is worth the chance if it means they would get to see Jo’s pussy and tits up front and personal. Oh, if they only knew!

Dave unlocks the door to the RV and the six of us step up into the large vehicle. It is enormous and very nicely appointed. Oddly enough, all of the seating has vinyl slip covers on them. I think I know why.

Jo invites our young trio to sit on the couch as Dave goes to the fridge for some beers. Jo and I sit on two chairs across from the couch. Eyes from the couch are NOT on me……Jo crosses her legs, ala Sharon Stone in “Basic Instinct”, and keeps the guys’ focus between her thighs. Each time she uncrosses and then crosses her legs, she gives a wide open view of pussy.

Jo asks the boys to introduce themselves. The most outgoing and obviously the alpha dog of the group is Mike. He’s tall and athletically built. He answers for the other two that they are each 20 years old and engineering students at Drexel University in Philadelphia. Chuck is less outgoing but Tommy is the most shy. Tommy says nothing but has his eyes glued to Jo’s crotch. Jo turns toward Tommy and spreads her legs.

“Tommy…….have you ever eaten pussy?”

“No, Maam……”, replies Tommy nervously.

“You can call me Miss Jo, Tommy. You’re about to become a man, Sweetie. Come over here and kneel between my legs…..”

Mike and Chuck urge Tommy to comply. Tommy is reluctant at first but ultimately gets up and kneels between Jo’s open crotch. She is dripping wet with anticipation as she guides Tommy’s head into position.

“Lick my pussy, Tommy. Taste my juices…..mmmmm, that feels so good. Do I taste good??”

Tommy replies “Yes, Maam…….I mean Miss Jo”. And Tommy goes back to his meal of OWP (that’s Older Woman’s Pussy).

Jo lays her head back as Tommy begins to instinctively tongue fuck her pussy.

“Tommy, see this place right here?” as Jo points to her red and engorged clit. “Gently suck on this while you finger fuck my pussy”.

Tommy complies. Jo is obviously ready to explode in orgasm. In the meantime, I couldn’t believe what Dave was doing. He has moved over to the couch and has unbuttoned and unzipped Mike’s jeans. Mike is so aroused by what Jo and Tommy are doing that he can’t resist at all. Dave has Mike’s jeans and boxers off of him and is sucking on his cock before Mike even knows what is happening. But Mike again doesn’t resist. His hard cock needs attention and, at this point, he doesn’t care from where it comes. Dave obviously has done this before….he is getting Mike ready to pleasure Jo. Dave wants to ensure that Jo is given a good fuck. Even if he has to suck a cock, he is willing to do what it takes.

I can’t stand this picture. I quickly pull off my own pants and start to stroke my now erect cock. Chuck is doing the same thing. What a scene….Jo is getting eaten by Tommy, Dave is sucking Mike’s cock and Chuck and I are pleasuring ourselves. The RV is ROCKING! Jo stands up, instructs the guys to also stand and pulls the couch out into a bed. Let the fucking begin.

Jo quickly removes her top and skirt so that her tight little body is totally naked. She then pulls the couch out into a hidden bed. As she pulls down the covers, she coaxes Mike to leave her husband’s lips and to lie down on the bed. Mike’s cock is now rock hard and ready to penetrate as a result of Dave’s oral attention. Jo gets Mike to lie supine on the bed and eagerly sits down on the now ready cock. Her wet pussy accepts Mike’s dick without any resistance. Mike and Jo let out mutual moans of satisfaction. I so want to bury my own erection into that tight, wet pussy. But this day is not about me. My day is coming……this is about making men out of boys.

Jo looks over to Tommy and tells him to drop his pants. She’s humping Mike but she wants to see the cock owned by the tongue that was licking her pussy. Tommy quickly drops trou, exposing the tiniest dick any of us had ever seen. Tommy is a pencil dick by all accounts. His cock is only about 5” long erect and not much more around than a thumb. He would normally be embarrassed but, in this situation, he really didn’t care. He just needed to get off.

With Mike’s big cock buried in her hot pussy, Jo just didn’t care how tiny Tommy’s cock was. She simply wanted more attention. She lay her little boobs over Mike’s chest, still fucking him on top, spreading her ass cheeks wide and commands “Tommy……get over here and lick my asshole”.

Jo is not a fan of anal but this was a special situation. She needs all of the oral attention she can get right now. Tommy obediently gets behind Jo and straddles Mike’s legs. He then spreads Jo’s little ass cheeks and buries his tongue into her rectum. Cock in her pussy and tongue in her ass……what else could Jo want.

With this, Dave springs into action again. He grabs a tube of KY and begins to apply the lubricant to Tommy’s little dick by stroking it from the side. He coaxes Tommy to leave his meal of ass meat and guides the head of his dick to his wife’s saliva lubricated anus. Tommy instinctively presses forward and Jo’s rectum hungrily takes in the tiny penis. Jo fucks Mike while Tommy fucks the ass of a woman old enough to be his mother. It does take long. Dave reaches between Tommy’s and Mike’s legs and, using both hands, gently squeezes their balls. Tommy and Mike both explode in orgasm simultaneously which pushes Jo over the edge.

Jo can’t hold back any longer. She starts to tremble and to groan. Jo falls onto Mike chest, while shaking violently. Tommy continues to fuck the tight asshole that has taken his virginity. He may have a little dick but he was pumping load after load into Jo’s rectum. He obviously has a very productive prostate. Dave continues to knead testicles until he’s sure both boys are dry and Jo’s orgasm has subsided.

Unfortunately, two guys have been ignored……Chuck and ME! Both of us have stripped below the waist and are stroking our own cocks. Dave to the rescue……he goes over to Chuck and takes over for Chuck’s hand. With one hand stroking Chuck’s cock and the other playing with his balls, Dave begins to suck on the young man’s glans. It only takes a moment to get Chuck rock hard. Dave leads him by the cock over to Jo’s waiting lips. Standing by the side of the bed, Jo, still lying on top of Mike, turns her head and pulls Chuck’s cock into her mouth. Dave instructs Chuck to fuck his wife’s mouth.

Chuck begins to fuck Jo’s mouth just as if it were a wet, warm pussy. She allows him to push his manhood all the way back to her throat. Just as Chuck is ready to release his load, my own groin begins to feel that wonderful warmth of pending ejaculation as I jerked off while enjoying the show. Dave says “Ronnie, why don’t you go over to the bed and shoot on Jo’s face”. I obediently aim my cum at Jo’s face while she sucks down Chuck’s semen. It’s over in a minute. I sit down on the side of the bed while I milk out the last few drops of jiz. Jo releases Chuck’s cock from her mouth and he also sits on the bed squeezing his own manhood. Tommy rolls off of Jo’s ass and Jo likewise rolls off of Mike.

Then we see the flash. Dave is taking pictures. Four men were all spent and lying or sitting on the bed. Jo is exhausted. Jo has cum running down her face and off her chin. She bends her knees and spreads her thighs to reveal cum running out of her pussy and seeping out of her asshole. She is truly a FFW…….a “freshly fucked woman”.

We all laugh and talk while we slowly recovered from the romp. The boys began to dress but Jo volunteeres that she would not dress and would take a shower right there in the RV. As the boys-now-men left the RV, Jo, Dave and I bid them farewell. When the door shuts, Jo says to Dave “Come on Dear…….It’s YOUR turn. Thank you so much for helping me get fucked so well. Come with me to the shower”.

She then turned to me and said “And thank you, Ronnie……you were so selfless and caring today. Don’t worry, Sweetie……..I’ll take good care of you later today and in the future”.

I have truly found my new best friends in Jo and Dave.

Published 
Written by ronniemcdonald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments