Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brett and Amber - Part II

"“Oh god that feels so good, guys. Fuck me, slam those goddamn cocks into me.”"

21
13 Comments 13
17.5k Views 17.5k
8.4k words 8.4k words

Brett walked back with me to my car. I tossed the cruise bag in the back seat.

“Dirty linen?” Brett asked me.

I couldn't think of anything to say other than, “Yes.”

Inside the bag were cum soaked sheets and linens. Marcus and Leroy were empty of cum. I had fucked both of them dry.

Brett got into his car and left, I was right behind him.

On the drive home, I became apprehensive. What would be Brett's reaction to finding out his wife was such a slutty whore. And a easy one at that. I know we had fantasized about me fucking the way I did last night, but that was just to get each other hornier. Brett didn't mind Sally and I having a girl girl, but sex with two black men, that could be different.

I drove into the local pharmacy parking lot. When I returned to my car, my purse contained a “Morning After Pill”.  In the car, I opened a fresh bottle of water and swallowed it down. I prayed that it would keep me from becoming pregnant.

As I drove down our street, I could see my garage door was open. Brett must have opened it when he arrived home. I parked my car and walked to the door. I was becoming afraid of what waited on the other side. I turned the door knob and walked into the kitchen. Brett was sitting at the table with a cup of hot coffee. It smelled good, I poured myself a cup and sat down across from him. We locked eyes for a second, his eyes didn't portray his feelings one bit.

“I want to know what the hell happened, from the moment you set your foot on the dock yesterday, until you saw me this morning. Don't leave anything out or your ass will be out the door. I want the truth, no bullshit, skipping over parts, or lies. Do you understand?”

I nodded my head, “Yes.”

“Don't just nod your head, say it, say, “Yes, I understand”.”

“Yes, I understand,” I repeated like a young schoolgirl.

"Okay, out with it."

I then told Brett everything, I didn't leave anything out. When I told him about how hot and horny I was after seeing Marcus' monster cock, he interrupted me. “Was it the size or the color that made you want to fuck him?”

“Both,” I said.

I was getting hot again just telling my story to Brett. Brett didn't interrupt me again. He just sat there looking pissed at times and turned on at times. Sometimes I couldn't read what he was thinking.

“And that's when we docked the boat.” I had told him everything that had happened.

Brett got up from the table and poured himself another cup of coffee before sitting down again.

“I know I haven't been as attentive to your sexual needs the past few years. I actually blame myself for what happened last night. This has been a wake up call for me. I'm not angry, I'm not unhappy. I'm just feeling sad that I let our marriage and sex life deteriorate to the point of you wanting sex outside our marriage.”

“I don't want that,” I forcefully said as I interrupted Brett. “I want what we had when we first were married. The fun, the sex, all of it. But I have let you down also, you are not alone in this.”

Brett stood up and lifted me up from my chair. His arms encircled me as he kissed me and hugged me tightly. “I love you, Amber Hollister.”

“I love you, Brett Hollister.”

In the following days Brett and my life changed. We were more honest and open about our feelings. Brett told me how turned on he was after he found out about Sally and I. I told him how much I liked what her and I had together. He also told me that my having sex with Marcus and Leroy wasn't okay, but he would forgive me this time. If I wanted to have sex with someone other than him, if he knew ahead of time, it was okay. He only asked that I allow him the same privilege. I told him that was okay with me.

I was also surprised when Brett said he would like to have sex with Sally. I told him that would be easy since we were friends with her and Jake. Brett told me that he was pretty sure Jake had the hots for me. I felt a tingle in my pussy that slowly radiated through the rest of my body, upon hearing that.

We set sail with Jake and Sally the next weekend. The sailboat was in perfect order now. Again Sally and I stripped down naked. As couples were teased back and forth between us. It was obvious to all of us, that we were very compatible. Brett let Sally know that he wanted to play with those big titties of hers. And Sally being Sally, informed Brett that her pussy was going to be wrapped around his cock ASAP.

I was surprised when Jake stood behind me, put his arms around me and cupped my boobs. He whispered into my ear, “I'll play with them now, but soon I'll have my lips on them.” 

I leaned my head back and whispered in his ear, “I too have a very special place for that big cock of yours.”

Brett and I fucked our brains out after we returned home. We had talked about swapping spouses, but it just didn't work out for us that day.

I tried shaving and cut myself. I called Sally and she came over and shaved me. Soon it was normal for her to come over each week and help me. Soon I was able to shave without harming myself. Nothing sexual happened between Sally and I. We would be hot and horny and talk about going down on each other, but in the end, we didn't.

 The next couple months, Brett and I spent a lot of time sailing. We both became very skilled sailors. We were ready to sail between islands. We made three trips to Ni'ihau and back. The distance wasn't that great but being on the open sea alone, greatly increased our confidence.

One evening Brett said, “I think we are ready to sail the islands. I've already talked to Sally and Jake, and they're ready to sail with us. It would be a great learning experience because of Jake's sailing ability. Our boat is large enough and the islands are not really that great of a distance apart. The longest leg of our trip would be from the island of Hawaii back to Kauai. What do you say to that?”

I squealed with delight, we would finally be taking the trip we had talked about and dreamed of.

“I would love it!” I gushed. “The four of us on holiday together. I have to call Sally. When are we leaving?”

“About three weeks from now. You and Sally need to talk about what you are taking with you. Jake and I have pretty much decided on what we need. Oh, one more thing, Jake and Sally have an open marriage like you and I have. Be prepared for lots of sex, on and off the boat. They also have friends on every island that are just like us. That's what I meant by, “off the boat”. It will be a fun trip for all of us.”

The four of us were busy getting ready for the trip. Brett and Jake made sure the sailboat was ready. The fresh water tanks were full and the black water tanks were empty. Sally and I took care of all the things girls take care of. We didn't have to pack much for food. Also some girly, “can't live without” items. We would be spending as much time on land as we would on the water.

I made sure we had plenty of reading material on-board. Sally and I both were into romance novels, so there were plenty of those. The guys brought their own. Brett set up the watch schedules, we would always have one person awake and topside.

We were prepared and ready and could depart any time we wanted. The men had their charts out and our course was clearly plotted. Our first trip leg would be to the island of Oahu. We were staying in a small town named Wai'anae. Jake and Sally had friends who retired there. We would be staying at their place for two nights before continuing our journey.

Brett called us together. “Tomorrow we will be leaving. I want to leave at sunrise, so be there a half and hour before. Make sure to bring all your last minute items with you or you'll have to buy them when we reach our first landfall. Any questions?”

There were no questions. Jake and Sally left for their place a few minutes later. Brett and I sat down and watched the news and a late night program.

I couldn't sleep, I was so excited about tomorrow. I kept thinking about all the possibilities for sex that would be available to me. Sally and I did get the guys to strip naked on one of our outings. All I have to say is there will be some very nice cocks available to Sally and me. I don't remember when I fell asleep, but Brett was shaking me to wake me. I looked at the clock, fuck... its 5 AM. I rolled out of bed and sat on the edge. 

“Okay lady, get your ass in gear, we leave in fifteen minutes.”

I quickly brushed my teeth, peed, dressed, and was ready to go. We parked Brett's pickup. Brett carried a box of those last minute items we needed to the boat. After stowing the box we went topside to wait for Jake and Sally. We saw them walking out to our slip. Sally had her cruise bag over her shoulder, Jake carried a small case. Brett started the engine to warm it up.

“Good morning, Jake... Good morning, Beautiful,” Brett said. “You ready for an adventure?”

Jake had a big smile on his face, but Sally looked like she could smack Brett. So much for a happy Sally. Brett disconnected the shore power and water, while Jake released the lines and stowed them. Brett moved the throttle forward and we slowly moved out of our slip. Once out of the harbor, the sails were raised and we were under wind power. Brett killed the engine and set sail for our first GPS waypoint, about five nautical miles south, southeast.

The sun was up when Brett changed our direction and headed for our next waypoint. We would be sailing in a straight line for Wai'anae. With the autopilot on, Jake, Sally and I went down into the cabin. Brett remained topside maintaining the first watch. After a quick breakfast of cereal and milk, we went back topside. I brought Brett his breakfast. There wasn't much to do now until lunch, so I started reading a book. Sally and Jake went down below. Thirty minutes later I sneaked a look and saw both of them napping.

I took second watch, relieving Brett. Brett came back with a bucket that had a rope attached to the handle. He scooped up seawater to wash our breakfast dishes. After washing them, he took the dishes back into the cabin and rinsed them with fresh water. Brett's a good husband.

“I'm going to try to nap for awhile. You have control now matey.”

Brett disappeared down into the cabin. It was nice sitting up here, watching the horizon for other boats or ships. The sun was up high in the sky and it was warm. Should I be daring and go naked? Everyone was down below and the sea was barren of souls, so I striped down. The breeze made my nipples stand out. I teased them by rubbing them lightly with my fingers.  They say some women can have a nipple orgasm, but I never have.

I was watching a whale off the starboard side. That is when Jake sneaked up behind me, put his arms around me and grabbed my titties. I almost yelped from surprise.

“You bastard, you scared me. And leave my titties alone!” I said in a joking manner.

“Sorry Amber, but they looked so delectable, I just had to touch them.”

I moved over to Jake and sat between his legs. I leaned back into his chest. “Well if you want to touch them more, now's your chance.”

Jake's arms went around me and he cupped my breasts. He lifted them like he was weighing them. He kept playing with my titties, but never moved to my nipples. I wanted him to play with my nipples also, but he insisted on teasing me. It felt so good when his fingers finally covered my nipples and he rubbed them lightly. They instantly tightened up. My areolas scrunched up tight with little ripples of skin. I leaned my head back along side Jake's. “Keep that up and you might be surprised with what you get,” I whispered. “I'm pretty horny right now and Brett is down below napping.”

Jake's hand dropped down into my lap. Soon his index finger was in my wet slit gathering my wetness. I felt his finger tip on my clit. Pangs of passion passed through my body. If he kept this up much longer I would be begging him for his cock. His other hand dropped into my lap and his fingers were searching for my vagina. One finger, then two found their mark. I spread my legs wide so Jake would have unfettered access to my pussy. With two fingers in my pussy and his other fingers manipulating my clit, it wasn't long until I had an orgasm. I sucked on my forearm to stifle my voice. “Oh, fuck... oh shit... oh god!” I cried into my arm, hoping not to wake Brett or Sally.

All was quiet except for the noise of the boat. I relaxed back into Jake's chest. I wasn't that comfortable with his erection pressing into my back. I moved forward and turned around. My hand pulling his cock forward so I could take him in my mouth. Jake leaned back on his elbows, his legs along each side of me. Jake's cock was pointing skyward like a ship's mast as my mouth covered his cockhead. Jake moaned as my hot mouth started bobbing up and down on him. My tongue whipping around in my mouth, massaging the edges of his mushroom head.

Jake stood up, I remained on my knees. “Oh god,  Amber, you suck cock so well. Suck it, baby, suck it good and hard. I want to see my cum in your mouth.”

I continued to use every cock sucking trick I knew. After I was done with him, he would know who the best cocksucker in his life would be. I could feel Jake would be soon approaching the no return point. I pulled out all the stops now, I sucked his cock hard until he moaned. When he grunted, I pulled back, my mouth open, jacking his cock as he pumped rope after rope of his cum into my mouth. I had a good grip on his shaft, but that didn't stop the throbbing and pulsing. My thumb rubbing the underside of his cockhead as my hand encircled his saliva loaded glans, his two most sensitive areas. I saw and felt him quiver as the last of his cum dribbled out, falling onto the deck.

I opened my mouth, showing Jake how much of his cum was there. I swallowed, all of it passed down my throat, into my stomach. I bent low and licked the cum off the deck, showing Jake that too, before I swallowed it. Jack laid back down, gasping for air, he was spent. I laid on top of him and gave him a kiss. “If you liked that, wait until my pussy gets a hold of that cock!” 

I heard what I thought was a woman moaning. I tiptoed down the ladder into the cabin. Brett and Sally were in the aft bedroom. Sally was on her back and Brett was pressing her into the mattress. Her legs were over his and she was fucking him as hard as he was fucking her. Little squeals of pleasure were coming from her lips. Her eyes were tightly closed, otherwise she would have seen me. I listened as she climaxed. She was quiet, whispering how good he felt and how well he was fucking her. Brett's ass was bobbing up and down, like a yo-yo, driving his cock into her drenched pussy. I could hear the wet sounds their genitalia made as he drove his cock into Sally. Brett's bobbing sped up, his climax couldn't be far off.

Brett grunted and slammed his cock deep, holding it tight as he pumped his cum into Sally's pussy. I saw Sally's body shake, she was enjoying his throbbing cock deep inside her. She held Brett tight, moving her clit against him until she orgasmed again. This chick likes to fuck Brett and he likes to fuck her. Sally relaxed and I thought I had better get out of there before they saw me. I quietly slipped back up topside and sat down by Jake.

“Are they still sleeping?” he asked.

“Nope, but their eyes are shut.”

“Fucking, right?”

“Yep, they sure were.”

“Going at it good?”

“Your wife sure likes to fuck and yes, they were fucking each other brains out.”

“Good for them. Now I won't have to listen to her talk about what she would do to him if she ever got him in bed.”

Nope, but now you will hear about how good he fucked her.”

“Ya, I suppose. I think I'll go down and see what's up or should I say, deflated.”

Jake left me and returned to the cabin. I resumed my remaining time on watch. It wasn't ten minutes before I heard Sally moaning again. What is going on down there? This I had to see. I went down the steps and saw Brett eating out Sally and Jake was kissing and sucking on her tits. Brett had a death grip on her thighs, pulling her pussy tight against his face. It looked as if he was tonguing her vagina. Sally couldn't help it, she screamed with her next orgasm. I made noise like I was coming down the ladder.

I heard a scream, “Sally is everything all right?”

“Oh god, Amber, these two men gave me the best orgasm. I have to rest and recuperate now. Take them topside till I recover.

Brett and Jake were both naked when they appeared on deck. Both men's cocks had that just fucked look. They sat down and watched me as I scanned the horizon.

“Who relieves me and has the next watch?” I inquired.

Brett answered my inquiry, “Sally is your relief.”

Brett poked his head down into the cabin, “Sally get your ass up here and relieve Amber. It's your turn on watch.” 

Sally appeared on deck. She was just as nude as the rest of us. Her skin was still flushed from her sexual pounding. She sat down next to me. 

“Girl, you don't know what you are in for. You may be in for the fuck of your life. I hope I have many more  with these two guys. I can only describe my experience as fantastic!”

“They looked pooped out from spending their time with you. I probably won't get lucky today and that's okay. It's time for you to take your watch, I'm going to go down and nap for awhile.”

I went down the companion way into the main cabin. It was cooler below decks. I used the head and freshened my face with some cool water. Neither Brett nor Jake followed me down, so I felt I would just lie down and rest. The forward cabin was reserved for Brett and I to sleep in, and the bed wasn't fucked in. I laid down and was just dozing off when I heard a soft knock on the door.

“Are you asleep?” I heard Jake ask softly.

I was hoping Jake would come down. We had oral sex, but I wanted to fuck him also. “I'm awake Jake, please come in.”

Jake opened the door and entered. I really loved the fact that we were naked. No clothes to interfere with. Jake closed the door behind him and sat next to where I was laying.

“Amber, you have the sweetest pussy, I definitely want to eat you out again and soon. Brett is up topside with Sally and they have the boat on autopilot. They seem to be pretty hot for each other. I wouldn't doubt that Brett is fucking her already.” 

I reached up and pulled Jake down into my arms. “Let's not talk about them. I want you and that beautiful cock of yours.”

Jake kissed me softly, his lips melding with mine as our tongues slipped into each others mouths. Jake was a good kisser and my pussy was getting wet. I felt Jake's fingers feeling my mound, my legs spread automatically. His fingers covered my vulva and he applied pressure, giving me sensations. I thought my pussy was getting wet, but actually it was flooding with wetness and pleasure. I felt his fingers slip through my folds as he buried two fingers deep in me.

“Oohhh... God that feels good,” I moaned, displaying my obvious pleasure. “Finger me Jake.”

Jake obliged me, his fingers pounding in and out of my pussy. He curled his fingers so he rubbed against my G-spot. If he kept this up I would be cumming any second. Not knowing I was multi-orgasmic, Jake stopped fingering me. I watched as he stuck his fingers in his mouth and sucked my wetness off of them.

“Damn... you have the sweetest pussy.”

Jake moved his face between my legs and went down on me. A few men have gone down on me, but Jake was the best. Even my husband couldn't eat pussy like Jake. I was thinking, “If he fucked like he ate pussy, this was going to be a really fun trip for me!”

Jake spent enough time giving me oral until I was mewling like a kitten. With one last lip tug on my clit, he kissed his way up to my nipples. A light kiss on each one, before he raised up and sat back on his heels. Jake was finally going to fuck me, and I was ready to beg him too. I felt his cock slipping up and down my dripping wet slit. He paused at my opening, teasing me then slowly I felt pressure as his cockhead slipped inside. His cock felt so good but I needed him deeper. My heels were tight against his buttocks when I forcefully pulled him forward. He didn't move at all, my whole body moved. I didn't move him, I moved me, his hot cock sinking deep into my pussy.

I yelped when the tip of his prick hit my cervix, I wasn't expecting that! I like the feeling of a man's cock tip pressed on my cervix opening, it gives me a feeling of being bred. Being a woman, I like flirting with the idea of being pregnant. Brett and I made a decision before marriage to never have children. He's fixed, I'm not, but I never miss my birth control pill and carry morning after pills in my purse. But I digress.

“I felt that too,” Jake said. “Let me fuck you, you will be the happiest woman on this boat.”

With that, Jake did give me a great fuck. I can't count the number of times I had body shaking orgasms. When Jake turned over I was above him, his cock never leaving my pussy. Now I was in control and my ass movement reflected such. I didn't hear the footsteps behind me. Brett had a clear view of me astride Jake. I didn't know he was there and I continued to fuck Jake in a frenzy.

Jake's hands were on my hips and he lifted me upwards. I wasn't moving when I felt Brett's cock searching for my rosebud. I had never had anal before and I wasn't sure I wanted it now. I had no choice now, Brett was well lubricated as his cock pressed forward. The pressure was intense, but not painful.

Yourladybug
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yourladybug

Brett knew my ass was virgin and he acted accordingly. This was something new for me and so far not unpleasant. Brett pressed harder and I felt tingling but no pain. Brett must have felt me relax, because he pushed and his cock popped inside. Now there was a slight pain and I forced myself to relax.

Brett began to fuck me and so did Jake. This was my first double penetration and I liked it so far. The boys were soon synchronized, Jake going deep in my pussy, Brett almost pulling out, then the opposite. Somewhere mid stroke both cocks were giving me sensations I never had before. It felt very good and I knew it wouldn't be long before another orgasm would overtake my body.

“Oh god that feels so good, guys. Fuck me, slam those goddamn cocks into me.”

Both guys were pounding me hard when I had my first DP orgasm. I shuddered and shook. I lost control of my arms and dropped down onto Jake's chest. This gave Brett more access to my ass and his cock went deep, all seven inches of him were in me. Jake kept pounding my cunt while Brett was pounding my asshole. The sensations wouldn't stop and I went multi-orgasmic.

I was screaming, “Fuck me, goddamn it fuck me. You motherfuckers better pound my cunt and ass hard.”

And they did. I felt like the middle of me was being torn asunder. Brett was the first to cum. He groaned and kept pumping his cock in and out as he cum spurted inside of me. I looked back at him and saw the ecstasy on his face. Brett smiled at me and I smiled back. He pulled his cock out, my gaping asshole white with his cum. I saw Brett raise his phone, he took a picture of me. Brett left, but Jake was still deep in my pussy.

Jake flipped me onto my back. I liked the missionary position, I liked looking into my man's eyes when he cum, and filled me with his seed. Jake fucked me furiously, then slammed his cock deep, holding tight in me. Jake was pressing my ass down into the mattress and I labored to push my pussy upwards.

“AHH,” Jake yelled.

I felt his cock throb against my pussy walls. Jake was packing my cunt with gobs of his gooey semen. My pussy pulsed, gripping Jake's manhood, my pussy felt like he was filling me with liquid fire. 

“Oh, oh, oohhh...” I wailed as I felt another orgasm building inside me. Only this time there was a new sensation roiling inside. My whole body was shivering. My tits were rolling side to side, my nipples stiff and pointy, my pussy milking Jake's cock.

“I... I'm cumminggg... AHHH!” I screamed as I arched my back, giving Jake deeper access.

“OHHH Fuck... Fuck, fuck fuck!”

My body was shaking. My pussy still clenching Jake's hard cock. I could feel his cock throb every few seconds. I wanted his cock to remain in me. I wrapped my legs around his and held him tight inside. I wished there was a way for me to lock my cunt on his cock, keeping him inside while I cum over and over. But I knew that wouldn't happen, so I held Jake as tightly as I possibly could. I seemed like hours, but it was only seconds until Jake pulled out. I felt the stringy trail of cum he left clinging to my red and swollen pussy lips.

“Oh god,” I groaned as I laid there, my tired arms and legs useless.

Jake got up from the bed and went into the main cabin. I saw Brett hand him a wash cloth as Brett walked toward me. “I don't think you've had enough Amber. I think you want another cock slamming into you cunt. Looks like you want more inside you.”

“I... uhhh...” I couldn't finish, Brett rolled me over and spread my ass. My pussy lips were still open, inviting Brett to plunge his cock into my cum soaked pussy. He crawled up onto the bed, pulled my ass up and fucked his cock deep into my cum soaked pussy. I didn't believe that Brett would be cumming inside me yet again. He must have watched Jake fucking me and it turned him on. I didn't care, I just wanted his cock and his cum.

Brett fucked me hard and fast. I had my hands against the headboard to protect my head, Brett was fucking me so hard. Brett wasn't making love, he was fucking me just like he would fuck some street whore. In some ways I felt like a whore, remembering the time two young black guys fucked me out on the high seas. Thinking of Marcus' and Leroy's hard black cocks, brought a flood of juices to my pussy. Those two men sure fucked the hell out of me that night. I don't know if I wanted to experience that again, my pussy was sore for days.

Brett's hard fucking was bringing me up to climax again. I felt like Brett was ready also. Brett's grunts turned into moans. He had a death grip on my hips, pulling me back against his cock. His cock erupted, shooting streams of cum deep into my pussy. His throbbing and pumping cock drove me over and I screamed as I too climaxed. My cum squirt from my stretched pussy lips, soaking Brett and the bed. I would have a mess to clean up before bedtime.

“Land... Land... I see land,” Sally was yelling at the top of her lungs.

“What the fuck.” Brett said as he pulled his cock out of me. There was a loud sucking noise as my pussy filled with air. I flopped down on my side and waited for the predictable queefing to begin. I heard Brett topside, “You better get dressed, we will be there soon enough.”

Sally and Jake came down into the main cabin. Sally put on her bikini and Jake his swim trunks.

Sally looked in on me. “Ah, you better get cleaned up lady. You look like you have just been fucked by a battalion of Marines!”

“I need a towel before I move one inch,” I told her. “And ya, I feel like I have been fucked by a battalion of Marines. Those two men of ours are almost insatiable!”

Sally was laughing when she returned with the towel. I spread my legs to wipe my pussy, when the loudest queef roared out of my pussy. I was so embarrassed, but Sally was bent over she was laughing so hard.

“Fuck you Bitch,” I yelled. “You take as much cock and fucking as I have the past couple hours and we'll see how hard of a vart you let fly!”

I threw the towel on the bed and stripped the sheets. I was glad that I had packed an extra set of linens. I stuffed the messy sheets and towel into a laundry bag. I would wash them when I found a laundromat.
My bikini was around here someplace. I found it under a pair of Brett's shorts. I got dressed and went topside.

Brett was at the wheel. We were maybe a mile from the Wai'anae Boat Harbor breakwater. Sally was on her phone talking with whom I assumed, would be our hosts while here. I was right. Sally said they would be waiting for us in the harbor.

I went back down into the cabin and slipped on a sundress. When I came topside, Sally looked at me and went down into the cabin also. Jake was right behind her. When Sally returned, she had a pretty blue sundress on, Jake a pair of shorts and a open shirt.

“I'll take the wheel if you hurry and put on some clothes,” I said to Brett.

Brett pointed to where I was to steer and he went to change. He was back in a couple of minutes. Brett, with the help of Jake, brought the boat in safely. After throwing the lines to Jake and Sally's friends, we were tied up. The men finished securing the boat and ready to stepped off onto the pier.

After introductions, we followed Tara and Albert to their Suburban. A short ride later we were at their house. Tara invited us into her home and gave us the grand tour. They had built the home a couple years ago and it looked very custom. The home was beautiful, even the ohana unit was gorgeous. Every bedroom had its own ensuite. The main living area's view of the mountains was breathtaking. The home was very secluded from the nearby neighbors. If Tara and Albert were anything like Sally and Jake, they needed seclusion.

Albert asked if we would like something to drink, and of course we all said, “Yes.” 

Albert returned with a tray laden with fruity Hawaiian drinks. “Careful now, they may taste harmless, but they will put you on your ass in a hurry.”

We sat around talking and drinking. Al got up and fixed drinks a few times. They were tasty drinks and Albert was right, they hit you pretty fast.

“Spending the day out in the salty fresh air must have you folks starving. Let's go out on the lanai and I'll grill up some nice Porterhouse steaks. How does a nice thick juicy steak sound?”

We all agreed to being hungry and steak sounded great. The men left to go grill and us girls sat on the lanai sipping our drinks. Tara glanced every so often in the direction of Brett. I was sure she was sizing him up, probably guessing how big his package was. That was okay, I noticed Albert checking me out also. We were fresh meat for them, They had already been involved with Jake and Sally and from what Sally said, many times.

I looked anew at Tara. I wondered what she was hiding under that pretty sundress. She was a gorgeous blonde, maybe forty-five years old. She had a slim build with nice tits. Sally told me she had a daughter who was married and had a kid. The daughter lived stateside with her husband.

Sally didn't say it directly, but hinted that Tara would do girl girl. I would do Tara if she wanted to play. Maybe Sally and I could team up on her. The thought of that made my pussy wet.

Sally and I helped Tara bring the rest of the meal out onto the lanai. The steaks were ready and on the table.

Albert poured the wine and proposed a toast. “To our loving friends, Jake and Sally.”

There were “here, here's” in response.

He continued, “And to Brett and Amber, may they be as loving friends as Jake and Sally.”

More, “here, here's.”

It wasn't lost on either Brett or me that tonight we would all be loving friends!

I drank my wine and ate like I hadn't eaten for a week. All four of us boaters polished off our steaks along with our veggies. Albert kept us all with full glasses of wine. The meal had soaked up some of the alcohol in my system, but I still a wee bit tipsy.

Tara stood up and started to gather up the dirty plates. Sally and I did the same and soon the table was cleared and left-overs were put away.

We ladies went back out onto the lanai and sat with our hubbies. We talked for maybe a half an hour before the subject of sex came up. It all started with Jake telling a dirty joke and proceeded from there. Tara was openly flirting with Brett and he was enjoying it. Albert was getting pretty flirty with me also. I had already checked him out.

He was ten years older than Tara, according to Sally. He already had his own successful business when he hired Tara as an Account Manager. She was fresh out of high school, a young eighteen year old who couldn't afford college. Albert fell head over heels for her, but had a strict policy on office romances. He enlisted a friend of his to give her a job, so he fired her. Tara wasn't some naive wall flower, she knew what was going on. When Albert asked for a date, she readily agreed, the rest is history.

There was knocking on the side gate. Tara went to the gate and opened it. Three couples entered and followed Tara to the lanai.

Albert stood up and introduced the couples. The first couple were Curtis and Cindy. The second couple, David and Helen, the third couple, Fred and Aubrey. We all said our, “Hellos” and Albert had chairs for everyone. Albert opened up the outdoor bar and filled everyone's drinks. My drink was over half full, so I declined.

As the evening progressed, I could see that the women were getting tipsy and the men weren't. I think Albert had ulterior motives in mind for us women. I wasn't wrong, Albert set up six chairs on the patio, back to back, facing away from each other. I had no doubt we were going to be playing musical chairs. I'll bet the guys were going to sit and we women were going to walk around. That is what happened. Albert had a app on his phone that would play music, stopping at random times. His phone was linked to his Bluetooth capable stereo.

Albert spoke up. “The rules are simple, the music will play and the women will walk around. When the music stops, you will give the man, you are standing in front of, a kiss. There are no rules on what kind of kiss. This will repeat six times. Then we will do the same except a kiss and a lap dance. This will go on a total of six times, hopefully every woman gets to give a unique man a kiss and a dance.

“What, no men get to prance around us women?” I asked.

The women all nodded in agreement with me. Albert said, “There will be plenty of men prancing around you women, relax and enjoy.

The men sat in the chairs and the women stood in front of their man. The music started and lasted only a few seconds, I had only moved two men, I was standing in front of Fred. I leaned over and gave Fred a nice wet noisy kiss. Aubrey looked at me and smiled, she was standing in front of Albert. The music started again, this time I was in front of David. David was a very handsome devil and I sure laid a juicy kiss on him. His tongue found mine very fast. I looked over and saw Brett and Cindy tickling each others tonsils.

This went on for more than six time, but nobody complained. In fact the kissing took on a whole new dimension, becoming more sexual. Albert had to be pleased with his game.

“Okay, folks this time it's a kiss and a lap dance. Oh and there has been an addition to the rules, ladies, when the music stops, the man you are in front of, will remove your panties while you kiss him. Then you give him his lap dance. Are there any questions?” 

“What if a woman doesn't have any panties on?” Giggled Helen.

“If that's the case, the man will fake removing your panties.”

I was thinking, “This is getting interesting. With my luck, I will stop in front of Brett.”

The music started and then stopped, I was standing in front of David, the handsome devil. He gave me a devilish grin as he reached up under my dress. I gave him a wet French kiss as I felt my panties slip over my ass. The crotch was stuck. David put the back of his hands on my inner thighs and pushed my thighs apart. He reached up, sliding his finger in my wet slit and pulled my panty crotch out and down. I stepped out of my panties, bent over and picked them up. I handed them to him.

“I'm saving these for later,” he said. “Maybe I'll have the honor of putting them back on you.”

I blushed at his forwardness. I could see a very prominent bulge in the front of his pants. I turned and settled my crotch down on his bulge. I had never given a lap dance, but I could wing it. I did my best, rubbing my pussy all over David's lap. I must be doing it right, his cock was hard as a rock. I reached under my dress and gave it a good squeeze just as the music stopped.

The game went on, but I wasn't able to give a lap dance to any of the other men, like I did David. Even Brett noticed my attraction to David. “He's a handsome devil, do I need to worry?”

“No way, Honey, these are just games and you know how I like to tease.”

Now it was the men's turn. The ladies sat in the chairs and it worked the same way. The first man to stop in front of me was Jake. Jake laid a hot kiss on my lips, before moving on. Next was Fred, Fred was a very good kisser, but his beard scratched me. Next was Brett and then Curtis. The last round came and I had Albert in front of me. Albert went right to French kissing. I marveled at how long his tongue was. No wonder Tara grabbed him as a husband.

“Now ladies, this is the second round. The men will be blindfolded, they will not be able to see you. Ladies, get on your knees on a chair. The object of this game will be for a man to identify his wife by the taste of her pussy. Each man will stop in front of a woman and lick her pussy, if he feels he has found his wife, he stands there. All the other men will continue until they think they have found their wife. We will then remove our blindfold, if you are with the right woman, you may sit down and have a drink. We will repeat this procedure until all men are matched up.

I liked this game! There was no way Brett would ID me. The nice part was, us women could see which man was licking their snatch. David licked my pussy and moved on. Next was Albert. I was sure he knew where I was because he made the extra effort to drive his long tongue deep in my pussy. The men kept circling and licking. Albert did know where I was, because this time he turned his head upside down. He was able to stick his tongue in far enough to massage my G-spot with his tongue tip. I think he was just setting me up for later.

At some point no one was walking around. Every man was standing behind a woman.

“Okay, remove your blindfolds. If you are standing with your wife, you can sit down and have a drink. Ladies you must remain on your chair until we have a winner. Brett was standing behind me and he slapped my ass and walked away. I knew the bastard was just moving around so he could get a taste of every woman there.

The men were blindfolded again and the women switched chairs. Now there were four men, Brett and Fred stood with their own wife. One more man teamed up with his wife and sat down. Three men were having a ball licking pussy. Albert sunk his tongue inside of me again. I was now in the mood for him to spend some time going down on me. I would definitely hook up with him if this party turned out that way.

Albert announced that the only winners were the women. No men could possibly be declared a winner. The next game would be more exciting. The women would be on their hands and knees, and blindfolded. The men would sink their cocks into a woman's pussy and stay deep. The women were snickering as the blindfolds went on. The men were shuffled around until no man was standing behind his wife.

“Okay men. If needed, you may place your hands on the woman's hips for balance. You must squat down to enter her pussy. You have ten seconds to enter her. You are not allowed to fuck, only enter her pussy and stay inside. I will tell you when to withdraw. Ladies, I will call out a number, One through five. You remember the number of the cock who you believe to be your husband's. Tara and I will be setting this round out, because I have such a little dick. Every one laughed at that, except Brett and I, we didn't know that Albert had the biggest dick here.

The blindfolds were on and the women, including me were on our hands and knees. We heard the men but we had no idea which man was behind which woman.

“Okay, men, when I say, “Go,” you go. Remember, ten seconds and you better be buried up to your balls in the pussy in front of you. When I say, “Out,” you pull your dick out and move to the next woman. Any questions?”

There was nothing but silence, except for men moving around. All was quiet when Albert said, “GO... One.”

I felt hands on my hips, then a cock pressing on my labia. My pussy split around a cock head and whomever he was, his cock sunk into me. I felt his balls slap against my clit. I knew the cock in me didn't belong to Brett. It just didn't feel right. I milked his cock, he knew who I was and maybe later I would enjoy him actually fucking me.

Albert then yelled, “Out.”

My pussy was empty again. Another man was now behind me.

“GO... Two.”

Another cock plunged to my pussy's depth. This man was bigger, but still not Brett. Again my pussy milked the strange cock inside me, and for the same reason. I figured after the games, a full blown swing party would erupt.

“Out.”

“GO... Three. The same action on my part this time also. I'm sure, Go four, was Brett. I would bet my life on it. I remembered the number. There one one number to call left. I was ready and waiting. My pussy had four different cocks in it the past fifteen minutes. I was hot and horny, I needed to fuck and I'm sure the other women were ready also.

“GO...Five.” I felt a big cock stretch my pussy out. I never thought I was a size queen, but this cock really felt nice and big.

“Rule change men,” Albert called out. “Now you can fuck the last pussy until I call a time out.”

The man in my pussy started to fuck me with a passion. I fucked him back as hard as I could. My pussy was now sloppy wet and everyone could hear the noise of my partner and I fucking. Of course I wasn't the only sloppy wet cunt in the group, there was a lot of pussy-cock noise. It was like music to my ears and I started to build for a climax. The cock inside me changed also, it felt bigger and filled me up more. This man was going to cum. I didn't know if on my back or up my puss. I really didn't care where he put it.

“Oh fuuuccckkk... I moaned as my orgasm hit me. The man, attached to the cock in me, slammed his hips against my buttocks. This drove his spurting cock deep in me.  He held himself tight and unloaded an ungodly amount of cum and sperm in me. I shook as another orgasm racked my body. I dropped my chest against the patio deck, my hands on the man's legs, pulling him tight to me. When his cock stopped throbbing, I milked him dry.

Albert didn't say, “Out.” He just let everyone continue to fuck. When the last man had cum, he told us women to take off out blindfolds. I looked behind me, it was David! The devil had fucked his cum deep inside me.

I looked over and saw Brett standing behind Helen. She was sitting and holding his cock up to her cheek. She looked at me and deliberately took Brett into her mouth. She spread her legs and I could see my husband's cum leaking out of her. Her eyes told me she liked what he had given her. 

Albert and Tara refreshed everyone's drinks and the party moved indoors. This was what the party was all about. A few of the women visited the washroom, including myself. There was an array of feminine products on the vanity counter. I took a washcloth from the pile and wet it with warm water. I washed my pussy as clean as I could. A lot of David's cum had already run down my thighs, I wiped that away too.  Feeling fresh and sexy, I went back to the party. The night was still young and there was plenty of cock and pussy to get into big trouble with. 

Continued in part III.

 

 

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments