Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brett and Amber - Part III

"Amber needed for her husband to watch her being fucked by a big black cock. He saw and approved."

12
9 Comments 9
10.2k Views 10.2k
10.3k words 10.3k words

I looked for Brett, I couldn't find him anywhere. Then I saw a man sitting on the couch. Helen straddling his legs. His cock was halfway up her pussy. It was Brett, I saw the small birthmark below his kneecap. Helen saw me looking and gave me a big smile. BITCH! She didn't have to flaunt the fact that Brett was fucking her and she was liking it.

Curtis walked up to me, he lifted me up and sat me on a big cushy chair. He spread my legs, putting each one over a chair arm. My pussy was exposed, and his cock head entered me on the first thrust. I was sitting too far back on the cushion, so he slid my ass forward, consequently my swollen pussy swallowed the whole of his hot cock. We fucked for a couple minutes, then he left and took another woman. Brett was next on his knees, his cock sliding up and down my crack.

“Enjoying yourself?” he asked. “I see you and David have hit it off well. Will I be seeing more action from you two?”

“Yes, I'm enjoying myself, there isn't a man here that I won't screw. As far as David is concerned, I hope that I will be with him again tonight. I see that Helen has taken a liking to you, dear husband. Are you enjoying yourself with her?”

“She has a nice hot pussy and I did enjoy it. There's a lot of cock here tonight. Make sure you partake, because I will be dicking a lot of pussy.

Brett slipped his cock into me and fucked me to a quick orgasm. He knows my body and how to work it. He didn't cum and I didn't want him too, there was pussy all over, just waiting for him. I pushed Brett away from me, “Go fuck Tara, I know you have been waiting for a chance to screw her.”

I looked for Sally, she was nowhere to be found. Her husband Jake, was balls deep in Aubrey, so Sally must be in one of the bedrooms.

Tara and Albert were leaning against the doorway to the master bedroom. They saw us, Tara gave Brett the “come here” finger wave. Brett stood up and started towards her. She pointed to me, “you too,” she mouthed. I followed Brett towards them. Tara took Brett's hand and led him into her bedroom. Albert led me in right behind her. Albert closed the door and locked it.

“We like our privacy when we are with a special couple,” Tara said. “Tonight you two are very special to us. We really like the both of you and want to enjoy you. Do you want to play with us?”

“You bet we do,” I said.

“Tara walked over to me and kissed me, not a peck on the lips, but a juicy sloppy French kiss. I expected that and was ready. I returned the kiss, my tongue fighting for dominance, sometimes gaining it and sometimes losing. Tara's hands were on my breasts, gently squeezing and massaging them. I liked the feel of fingers and my pussy was juicing up.

I didn't want to bend down to reach her dress hem, so I run my fingers, lifting her dress. When I had it high enough, I dropped to my knees. Her pussy was at the right height for my tongue to penetrate her slit. I saw Albert and Brett, their eyes wide, waiting with anticipation. I wasn't about to disappoint them either. My tongue snaked out, licking Tara's wet slit. Her pussy tasted sweet and salty. One of the men must have cum in her. I didn't care, it was all about eating her out and giving the guys a show.

I licked as far back as I could without Tara spreading her legs. I licked until there was no more salty taste. Then I attacked her clit. I turned my head somewhat sideways, so the guys could see my tongue tip playing with her clit. Tara was shaking, her soft moans gave way to an orgasm.

“Damn, girl, you know how to lick my pussy.”

The men were standing there with their mouths hanging open. I stood up and removed Tara's dress. Her bra was next, she stood there looking sexy as hell and completely nude. Her nipples were now available to my lips and I didn't waste any time working them over.

Tara was trying to get my dress off of me. I stood up. Tara bent down and lifted my sundress over my head. She tossed it in a corner. My bra was next, now my nipples were the target of Tara's mouth. Tara liked to suck a woman's tits. She sucked mine for a couple minutes. When the guys came close to watch, she latched on like a baby's tongue would. Now when she sucked, my nipple was drawn deeper into her mouth. She sucked just hard enough to bring a whisper of pain that shot sensations straight to my clitoris. It only took a few seconds before I was blubbering like an idiot.

Tara's arms encircled me. She moved both of us onto her king size bed. She had already removed the duvet and folded back the blanket. She kissed me then kissed her way down to my Mons. When she moved between my legs, I spread them as wide as I could. Brett and Albert had an excellent view of my pussy. I had never been hotter for a woman to eat me out. Sally was good, but Tara was so much better. She bested any man who had ever ate me out. She had me in carnal heaven and kept me there. I can't count the number of times I had orgasms. Brett told me later that I came at least a dozen times.

I finally had to push Tara's face and tongue away from my puss, I couldn't take the sensations anymore. Tara's face hoovered over mine, she looked into my eyes, “That is just a sample of what I will do to you in the future. You have a sweet puffy pussy and I want more.

She lay on her back, “Come here Brett, fuck me and fuck me good. I need a good hot strange cock in my cunt.”

I didn't get a chance to see Brett mount her. Albert's long tongue was now up my vagina, dragging the tip over my G-spot. A few seconds later I was in orgasmic bliss. My hands tearing at the sheets, my legs shaking, and my toes tightly curled.

I came back to reality when Albert's cock spread my swollen pussy lips and sank deep in me. Albert was a good fuck, bringing me to many orgasms. Brett was pounding the hell out of Tara's hot pussy. She started screaming unintelligible drivel as orgasm after orgasm racked her body.

Brett usually groans when he cums in me, this time he roared as he rammed his cock hard into Tara. Her body slid towards the headboard, her hands kept her from hitting her head. Brett's butt cheeks clenched every time his cock pumped cum into her. Tara's heels were on his thighs pulling the two together along with her hands on his buttocks. The two of them were joined together, his cock deep in her cunt and that was turning me on. I liked seeing my husband cumming hard in this hot pussy. I was sure Brett liked seeing me fucked hard, another man's cock spurting cum deep in me. He's only seen two so far, Jake and now Albert. Tara and Albert were only a one day sail away, I'm positive we will be seeing them again and soon.

We relaxed, all four of us in their huge bed. We knew that tomorrow we would be parting. I fell asleep, waking up to Albert spreading my legs. I took hold of his hard cock and guided him in. We fucked slow and hot. An hour later, Albert left me with another load of hot cum in me. I didn't know where Brett and Tara were and I didn't care. Albert spooned me, his cock in me. He was snoring when I felt his limp dick fall from my pussy. I dropped off to sleep, dreaming of a big black cock fucking me. The man with the black cock was Albert and we were fucking like fools. If someone could explain that dream, I would like to hear it.

Tara, Brett, Jake and Sally were drinking coffee when I came out of the bedroom. I had my sundress on and that was all. My bra was in my purse. My panties, I remembered giving them to David. I would never see them again.

We all ate a great breakfast prepared by Tara. Not only could she eat pussy and give a great fuck,  she was an excellent cook also.

It was time to say our goodbyes. Albert and Tara had driven us back to our boat. The men had already prepared the boat for our next journey. Kissing Tara and Albert goodbye almost changed my mind about leaving, the kisses were so hot. After kisses and hugs all around, the four of us boarded the boat. Albert and Tara tossed the lines to us, we were free from the dock. Brett eased the throttle forward and the engine pushed the boat out into the harbor. I turned and waved, Albert and Tara waved back. I knew there would be many fun times with those two in the future.

Today would be a short sailing day, Honolulu was our next port. Even though we were on the leeward side of Oahu, we did have a fairly decent wind blowing. Sailing along at two to three knots. Our precise destination  was the Ala Wai Small Boat Harbor. Brett had rented a transient slip for a week. There we will be visiting with Jake and Sally's friends, Nikki and Joe. Brett and I would also tour the city; the Pearl Harbor Memorial was first on our list.

Brett would sail the boat and Jake would bring it into the small boat harbor. Jake had done this many times before, so he was familiar with the procedures.  Sally and I wore bikinis today. Boat traffic was pretty heavy. There were a lot of tourists from the mainland because it was winter there.

As we drew nearer to Honolulu, Sally was again on the phone.

“Hey, Brett, at the harbor, where will we be located?”

Brett told her and she relayed the information. Sally was on the phone for another fifteen minutes before she hung up.

An hour later, we were inside the breakwater when Jake took over control of the sailboat. We all worked bringing down the sails and stowing everything in it's proper place. Jake the expert sailor always, brought the sailboat in and we tied up. Brett hooked up the shore power. We all went back into our cabins and dressed for the evening.

I heard a tapping on the boat. “Anyone on board?” I heard a male voice.

“Be right up,” Sally responded.

Sally went up the ladder before me. I looked up and saw she was not wearing panties. I wondered who she would be flashing tonight. I was right behind her and gave her a goose in her pussy. She swatted my had away, “Knock it off.” She was giggling so I knew she didn't mean anything.

I exited the boat and stepped onto the dock. I remembered Sally telling me that Nikki and Joe were in their fifties. Fifties, hell, they looked like thirty year old's. Joe was dressed very casual, Hawaiian shirt, white slacks and shoes, no socks. Nikki was dressed very hot, a short red skirt that displayed her long sexy legs and a sheer white blouse, no bra. Translucent pockets displayed a hint of dark nipples. They both looked like they had just stepped out of a clothing ad.

Sally performed the introductions. Nikki giving Brett and I cheek to cheek kisses. Joe shook Brett's hand. He took hold of my upper arms and kissed me on the lips. I wasn't expecting that, but I liked it. Joe could be an actor in any porn movie, he looked the part so much.

Sally and Nikki chit chatted as we walked to the parking lot. I walked with the girls, the men were following behind. Joe drove us to their home in their Lincoln Navigator. The ride was very pleasant, Nikki probed me about Brett and myself. They had swapped with Sally and Jake many times before, Brett and I were fresh meat for them. I can't blame her for wanting to know about us, although Sally probably had already clued them in.

We arrived at their home after driving up a mountain. I was flabbergasted, all the homes in the area looked like they were worth millions. The neighborhood was way beyond Brett's and my finances.

Joe stopped the SUV at the front door and we all exited. A young man took the vehicle and drove away. Before we reached the front door, it opened and a beautiful young woman held the door as we entered.

“Inga, this is Mr. and Mrs. Holister, they will be staying with us for a few days. Inga curtsied in our direction, as she dropped her eyes downward. You already know Jake and Sally. Jake kissed her on the cheek and Sally gave her a hug.

“Make sure you meet their needs, they are very special guests of ours.”

Come with me, let's have a cocktail before dinner,” Nikki said, as she beckoned us to follow her. We entered a room that was all glass on one side. A panoramic view before my eyes was beautiful. The waves of the Pacific Ocean washed across the sand beach; I felt like I could reach out and touch it. We were high enough we could see the city spread out below. I was looking forward to seeing this view at night.

My thoughts were interrupted, “Gorgeous isn't it? I never tire of the view from up here,” Sally said.

Nikki stepped up to us with drinks, we each took one. “When you want a refill, Edgar will take of you. I'm going back to the bar, the boys want to figure out where to go for dinner.” Nikki left us standing there.

“God, they must be rolling in money! Just look at this place. Having a maid and butler, wow!” I said.

They are very well to do. They don't tell us how they make their money and we don't ask. Just enjoy their hospitality, there will be plenty of it. Inga and Edgar are siblings, from Latvia. They came to this country through an au pair agency. Inga is twenty-seven and her brother is twenty-four. They did live with another family, but the child became an adult, so they weren't needed. They were recommended to Nikki and Nikki liked them so they were hired. They have been working here for a couple years.

Inga is more of a personal assistant, not a maid. Nikki and Joe live like king and queen while Inga and Edgar run the house. They don't have to lift a finger if they don't want to. Joe insists on being “Master of the Grill” though. We have attended some great BBQ's here. Nikki is “Chief Cook and Dish Washer” on the weekends. On weekends, Inga and Edgar are the king and queen. That arrangement works very well for them.

e have been some very wild parties here in this house. Nikki and Joe were swingers before they moved to Hawaii. It didn't take them long to form a new group of like minded friends. Of course Inga and Edgar knew what was going on. Edgar was first invited into Nikki's bed, then a few weeks later, Joe joined them. About three years ago, Inga became a threesome partner to Nikki and Joe. It's been pretty wild ever since.”

“Hey guys, we have made up our minds about a dinner place. We are going to a real, back off the road, authentic Hawaiian restaurant. The food is so delicious, I'm sure everyone will be pleased.”

Edgar brought the SUV to the front door and opened all the car doors. Joe jumped into the driver's seat and Edgar climbed into the third row seat. Nikki climbed back there with him. Inga pulled the Mercedes up and called Jake and Brett to go with her. Sally sat in front with Joe. I was alone in the middle row. Joe headed out and we were off. I saw Joe's eyes looking, in the rear view mirror, towards Nikki. I turned sideways in my seat and saw her and Edgar making out. I looked back and Joe winked at me, in the mirror. Their party must be starting early.

The dinner at the restaurant was, what I would consider, one of the finest meals on the islands. It took us over two hours to consume our drinks and dinner. Inga had made all the arrangements ahead of time. All we had to do was sit down and relax. I could get used to being spoiled like this! I noticed that both Edgar and Joe had taken a special interest in me.

On the return trip, Nikki had to drive us back. Sally and Inga had left with Jake and Brett in the Mercedes. Joe pushed me into the middle seat and sat next to me. Edgar was on the other side, I was the meat in their sandwich. Nikki drove away and the two men went to work on me. Soon my skirt was above my waist, my legs were spread enough for Edgar to finger me. Joe had my blouse unbuttoned and was playing with my tits. This went on until we entered Joe and Nikki's driveway. I was pretty damn hot to trot by the time the SUV stopped. My pussy was sloppy wet from being fingered for the last twenty-five minutes. My nipples were wet with Joe's saliva, they were pointy hard.

We all left the SUV and Edgar drove it away. Nikki, Joe and I walked into the house. I was surprised at how many people were there, I would say, maybe thirty or more. They were in every room of the house, in various states of undress.

“Friends, friends, can I have some quiet,” Nikki yelled over the din. “I want to introduce Brett and his lovely wife, Amber. Please introduce yourselves when you have a chance. Now resume where you left off.”

The voice noise was now at a low roar. Someone had started the sound system and a few couples were dancing. With the music, noise, drinking and dancing, I thought I was at a club. Joe grabbed me and led  me over to dance. He may be in his fifties, but he was dancing like he was twenty. Soon my ass was back against him as we ground our bodies together. I felt his package through his slacks and my skirt. It felt nice and hard, I had a feeling I would be feeling that deep in me tonight.

I saw Brett dancing with some hot chick. I got a little pissed when I saw her hand down his pants. I got over it fast, because some black dude had cut in and now I was dancing with him. Another nice package was rubbing against my ass crack as we danced. I was going to make sure Brett would see a black cock in my pussy tonight!

I looked around for Brett and didn't see him, I didn't see Nikki either. I knew one of Brett's fantasies was to nail a cougar. Was he fucking Nikki now? I'll bet that old broad would fuck his brains out and fast.

I felt hands on my waist, I turned and there was Joe. “I see Brett and Nikki have snuck off. Would you like to sneak off with me?” He asked.

I was still pretty turned on from the ride home. “Yes, if you will fuck me,” I answered him. Joe took my hand and we disappeared into a bedroom with an open door. Lying there on a double bed was Brett with Nikki straddling him. She was bouncing up and down, his cock foamy with her juices. They were talking like porn stars to each other, only fucking harder. Both of them saw us and didn't even acknowledge that we were in the room. I don't think they cared either.

Joe led me over to the other bed in the room. He kissed me and I returned his kiss. I sat down on the bed and started to unbutton my blouse. Joe's fingers took over, he opened the front and whistled when he saw my naked tits. I didn't know why he whistled, he had been sucking them all the way back from the restaurant. He lifted me into a standing position and removed by blouse, I was now topless. My skirt zipped in the back, Joe undid my skirt's button and unzipped me. My skirt puddled at my feet. I lifted one foot out, then kicked the skirt away with the other. I was standing there with only a skimpy thong on. Joe pushed me onto the bed and spread my legs wide. I felt his tongue lick through my pussy folds, stopping just before my clit. Joe worked my pussy good with his tongue. I wanted  his tongue on my clit.

“Damn, Joe, suck that tiny thing! Work it over, kiss my pussy,” I begged him.

Joe went to work on my clit. It wasn't long before I was cumming. I came hard on his tongue. I must have made a lot of noise, because Brett and Nikki stopped fucking and watched. I looked over at my husband and smiled, he knew I was liking Joe's tongue. “Fuck him good, girl,” Nikki said. She resumed fucking Brett.

I was watching them when Brett pulled Nikki down onto the bed and rolled her over. He was ready to blast his balls and he wanted her missionary. Brett likes to watch a woman's face when he cums. He watches how she responds because his cock really throbs and pulses when he is pumping cum. I felt the bed shake, Joe was moving up between my legs. I was going to be fucked now. Joe rubbed his cock head up and down my slit a few times, just to make sure we were both lubed up good. I felt my pussy lips split as Joe forced his meat into me. It felt good to have a strange cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I was going to make it a point to have many cocks in my cunt tonight.

I heard Nikki scream as she reacted to another of her outstanding orgasms. She must have set Brett off, because he fucked her furiously, his ass bobbing up and down. I heard him let go with a grunt sounding groan as his cock plunged deep into her. I heard his pubic bone collide with her clit. Nikki screamed, “I'm cumming, oh fuck, I'm cumming hard... Pump me full of your cum.” 

I watched her eyes as his cock pumped his cum. I saw her have another orgasm as he held himself tight to her body. I had felt his cum being pumped into me a jillion times, so I knew exactly what and how she was feeling. They were staring at each other, that is a turn-on in itself. It was pretty hot seeing Brett locked to Nikki. I would have to ask him later how she felt to him. Brett now had his cougar fantasy fulfilled.

I looked at Joe, I could see in his eyes that he wasn't to far off from dropping his load of cum in me. His cock felt really good in me. Sliding back and forth, my pussy gripping his cock, wanting him deep inside. Joe sped up his rhythm, he must be building for his climax. All I could think about was how good his cock felt in my pussy. I was building for my orgasm, Joe's cock was giving me sensations that I had not felt before. Joe's cock had a bigger head on it than most cocks I've seen. I felt his large ridge rubbing my canal walls, then pulling and stretching my vagina opening from the backside, before it was plunged back, deep in me. I could picture his cock and my pussy, in my mind.

“OH FUCK... Oh fuckkk,” I yelled as my orgasm consumed my body. Joe was pounding my pussy now. He wanted to cum in me while I was still having my orgasm. Suddenly he rammed his cock home. I felt my clit pulse as his pubic bone impacted it. This brought on another orgasm for me. I was holding Joe tight, his chest squashing my tits to my chest. My pussy was milking his cock hard, trying to get that last drop of cum inside me. When his cock stopped pulsing, I squeezed my vagina muscles, effectively holding him inside me. I like being locked to a nice cock for a while, it feels good physically and mentally. Joe was content to stay tight.

Nikki and Brett watched us, waiting for Joe to pull his cock out. Brett smiled when I looked at him. He knew what Joe was feeling and why Joe would not pull out. Nikki looked at Joe, “Her pussy feels good doesn't it, Honey.” Joe nodded his head yes. “Keep it in as long as you want. Her man just gave me a great fuck, she can give you yours.”

My pussy muscles were tiring. Joe's cock was losing it's hardness. Joe lifted his weight from me and slowly withdrew his love muscle from my puss. A puddle of my juices and his cum spread on the sheet. Joe laid beside me, rubbing my clit with the palm of his hand. It felt good, then he stopped and put pressure on my vulva with his fingers. That is something that I really like. I wondered how many women like that pressure after sex.

“C'mon, girl. Let's clean up and join the party. There's still a lot of cock to sample tonight.” Nikki placed a washcloth in her crotch and stood up. “There's one on the night stand for you,” she said, then walked into the bathroom. She left the door open and sat on the toilet. She stood up as she flushed. I sat down and felt Joe's cum drain out of my pussy. He sure left a lot of cum inside me. Nikki was done cleaning herself and walked back into the bedroom. I flushed the toilet. I ran warm water in the sink and wet the washcloth. I washed my pussy, removing and remains of Joe's cum. I wanted to be clean for the next guy.

Brett walked in before I was done. “Looks like the old man gave you a real good fuck.”

Brett knew how my body moved and how I reacted when being fucked good, hell, he fucked me that way almost every time. He saw and knew why I was fucking Joe back so hard. “Yes, the old man did give a real good fuck. As soon as he recovers, I'll give him a chance to give it to me again.”

Brett just gave me a funny look as I left the bathroom. I went back out into the great room, there were a few people coupled up on the sofa and easy chairs. I scanned the room looking for Harold, anyway I think his name was Harold. He was the black dude who came tonight. My eyes finally caught sight of him on the lanai, he was talking to Nikki. I had told Nikki previously, that I wanted Brett to see me fucking a black dude. I saw Harold glance my way, I'd bet Nikki was informing him of my desire. Nikki looked my way, she said something to Harold and he headed my way.

Brett was talking to a hot blonde and they seemed to be getting along well. His hands were all over her and vice versa. She was as nude as the day she came into this world. You could see that she was a natural blonde, her pubes were as blonde as the hair on her head. Brett always fantasizes about blonde pussies, now he has one ready to fuck him.

“Hi pretty lady, looking for some company?” Harold asked. “By the way, my name is Harold and Nikki told me your name is Amber.”

I looked Harold over, I'm sure I was embarrassing him the way I ogled him. The guy was pretty fit, I would say he hit the gym, but only for workouts. I could see he had a pretty good package in those shorts. I became very emboldened and slipped my fingers up his shorts leg. The tip of his cock was about two inches from peeking out. When my fingers touched his cockhead, his dick twitched. Good, I want a twitching black cock in me tonight. I think we both wanted to get to know each other more. 

We talked to some length about Albert and Nikki, and how they were so nice to host a party tonight.

“I've been to a few of their parties before. My girlfriend Rhonda, and I enjoy having sex with other partners. That's her over there, shall I say “talking” to that handsome dude.”

I looked over but didn't see a black lady. “Which lady? I inquired.

“The nude blonde, who looks like she just found a guy to have some fun with.”

He pointed, I looked, it was Brett and the blonde. Things looked pretty heated between them. Brett's cock was out of his shorts and Rhonda was on her knees. She was looking up at him as she took all of his cock in her mouth. Her nose was pressing into his pubic bone. Bret's cock had to be down her throat. I watched as Brett threw his head back. Rhonda was trying to swallow his cockhead. She must be giving him sensations he had never experienced before. Damn, I wished I could suck cock like Rhonda did. Rhonda stood up and took Brett's hand. They disappeared down a hallway. I was positive she was looking for a bed to fuck him on.

Harold and I talked for a few more minutes about nothing in particular.

Queen_OfUrKink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_OfUrKink

I brought up the subject of sex and how Brett and I were going to fuck our way about the islands. Harold laughed, “That's exactly what Rhonda and I did. We knew Joe and Nikki back in the states and when they moved here, we were a year behind them. The four of us flew from island to island, fucking friends on the way. That sounds pretty much like what you are doing, except you are sailing.”

I was done chit chatting, I wanted cock. I boldly proclaimed, “I want to fuck you, let's find a bed.”

I took Harold's hand, I was looking for the nearest bedroom. The first two bedrooms had closed doors, a big no no to open them. The last bedroom down the hall had an open door. I pushed Harold into the bedroom and turned him around. I unfastened his shorts, pulling his zipper down. His shorts, underwear included, were around his ankles. He swiftly kicked them off and aside. I dropped to my knees and was staring at eight inches of thick meat!

Harold's cock was semi-hard. My hand took hold of him and guided that large head into my mouth. I licked and sucked, Harold became very hard and fast. I tried to deep throat him, but I couldn't. I wasn't that skilled in that art yet. My hands and mouth worked his cock over good though. After a few minutes of sucking, Harold lifted me up, his hands under my arms. He turned me around and pushed me backwards onto the bed. I looked up at him as his face descended between my legs. I opened wide when I saw the size of his tongue. Not only was it thick, it was long. He ran it up and down my slit, it felt like a thin cock. He poked it into my vagina, twisting it. The sensations were extreme. My pussy had never felt a tongue like that before.

Harold tongued my pussy good. It felt like heaven the way he worked my clit. This black man was eating my pussy better than my husband could. I felt an orgasm coming on. I put my hands on his wiry hair, pushing his lips tight against my vulva. I felt his tongue inside me, licking the upper wall of my vagina. I screamed as my climax crashed through my body. I felt hands working me over, a woman was French kissing me as another orgasm exploded in my body.

Harold pulled his face and tongue away. “Oh god, please don't stop. Eat me again, I want that tongue in me.”

“Time to take the cock, Honey. I've been waiting all night to fuck you.”

I opened my eyes. Harold was above me, his cock within an inch of my pussy. Harold placed both his feet on the floor and pulled me towards the edge of the mattress. The mattress was a thick one and my pussy was high off the floor. Harold only had to spread his feet somewhat to line up his cock.

I felt movement on the bed. I saw Rhonda on my right, she was the one kissing me when I came. I looked to my left, Brett was there, he must have been the one playing with my tits. Just knowing this brought another flood of juices to my cunt. I could not have been more ready to be fucked.

“Do the honors, Sweetie,” he said to Rhonda. Rhonda took hold of Harold's black cock with her right hand. With her left, her fingers spread my pussy lips. Harold moved forward and Rhonda slipped it up and down my slit. I was very wet, but Harold's pre-cum was dripping from him. My slit was like greased hot ice, it was so slippery. I was glad, because Harold's cock had thickened quite a bit since the blowjob.

Brett was sitting so he had a good angle to see my cunt and Harold's black cock. Rhonda pulled Harold towards me. I felt his cockhead touch my open vagina. I was so fucking hot for his black cock that my hole was wide open and waiting. I felt the heat of his cock as he touched me. I moaned as the pressure of his cockhead split me further open. Rhonda removed her fingers, my pussy lips surrounded his cock tip.

“Oh fuck me,” I moaned. “I need that black cock up inside my white cunt.”

Harold obliged me, he pushed and his big mushroom head popped inside. My opening closing tightly, holding his cockhead inside. My pussy felt like a fire was burning inside. Harold started to fuck me, slowly pushing deeper into me. My vagina walls expanding, fitting his black cock like a tight wet sleeve.

I looked at Brett, his eyes showing surprise that such a large black cock fit so nicely in his pretty white wife. Brett's fingers were playing with my left nipple. The thought of Brett watching me fuck a black cock, brought on my vaginal orgasm. My legs were around Harold's waist, when I felt his balls hit my taint. My pussy was filled with eight inches of thick black man meat.

Harold started the old as the world movements of sex. It didn't take me long to match his rhythm as we fucked each other. I looked at Brett, he was fascinated as he watched Harold's big black pole disappear into his wife's body. Then as if by magic, the black pole reappeared. Brett and my eyes locked as I reached another orgasm. We stared at each other until I came down from my orgasmic high. Brett leaned over and whispered in my ear, “You like this don't you? Being fucked by a big black cock while I watch.”

“Oh god, Brett, it feels so good. And yes, I like you watching; as his black cock slides in and out of me. I like black cock, I don't think I'll ever give it up.”

Harold was really pounding my cunt, I was hoping he wouldn't cum just yet. I wanted him to fuck me more. Harold stopped when his cock was deep in me. He pulled me up. I caught on that he wanted to fuck me while standing. I locked my feet together behind his back, my hands behind his neck. Harold picked me up like I was a feather, his cock never leaving the warm wet sheath it was buried in. I held on tight until his arms were under my thighs, I was suspended. Harold slipped his arms so my pussy was flat against him, his cock buried all the way.

Harold turned us so my backside could be seen by Brett. He moved both of us close, so Brett could get a closeup of his wife's white cunt taking a big black cock. Then he raised me up until his cock was almost out of me, then I was dropped back down. My weight forcing Harold's cock deep within me. I could almost feel Brett's eyes watching us. I was moving my ass until I reached the pinnacle of sensations. I moved that way until another orgasm originated in  my pussy, then spread through my body. I was crying as I hung onto Harold, he continued to raise me up and let me drop. I was crying because I had never felt so well fucked. I was hoping Brett was watching, he had to learn Harold's technique. If he didn't, I would be begging him to let me visit Harold often, very often.

Harold moved to the bed again. He laid me on my back, my pussy right at the bed's edge. The bed was high, but still to low for Harold's cock, he couldn't his dick in me now. If the bed were three inches higher his cock would line up perfectly. Harold slid his feet sideways until he could enter me. Brett was watching closely as that big black cock again penetrated and stretched my white pussy. Harold didn't mess around now, he went after my cunt with a vengeance. Brett moved closer as I started to moan and move my ass. I don't know what Harold was doing with his cock, but my pussy was feeling cock like it had never felt a cock before. It took about a minute before I was having an orgasm. The sensations inside of me were way to intense. I didn't come down from this orgasm. Harold's cock held some kind of magic over my pussy.

“Take lessons Brett,” I exclaimed. “My pussy is feeling something like it has never felt before.”

Harold kept fucking me, his cock driving me insane with pleasure. His cock felt different inside me. He wasn't cumming yet, but his cock was pulsing. Harold looked up at the ceiling, pushed his cock deep in me, then looked into my eyes as I felt an intense throbbing of his cock. He locked his hands on each side of my waist and pulled. His cock and my pussy locked together as our climaxes peaked together. Harold's cock was pumping his black seeded cum into me. It was at precise moments like this, that I felt like I wanted to be bred by a black man. Our genitals meshed together, his black cock secure in my white pussy. A throbbing black cock pumping cum deep in me. Oh god! I shook as another orgasm escalated inside me.

Harold was still holding me tight when he shuddered. His cock spent of all his cum. My pussy soaked with his sperm, sperm swimming for an egg to fertilize. Harold wasn't letting go of me. We were still locked together when I felt his cock throb again.

“Could he be cumming again?”

That wasn't to be, he was done. I would have to wait for him to let go of me.

Brett was still watching when fifteen minutes later, Harold pulled his now semi-limp cock from my pussy. A flood of cum and juices flooded out of me and onto the bedroom carpet. My vagina was still gaping open as Harold stepped away from me. Brett moved between my legs and looked down inside of me. I could feel my vagina walls collapsing, closing up the area that Harold's black cock had just vacated. I was experiencing the culmination of what was up to this moment in time, the best unencumbered fuck of my life.

“Like what you saw?” I asked Brett.

 “God, all I can say is that guy can really fuck a woman. He fucked the shit out of you!”

“I know and I liked it! I'll take that guy on anytime.”

No one was paying attention to Rhonda until she knelt between my legs and buried her tongue inside of me. She licked me clean, sucking any remaining cum into her mouth. She stood up and kissed my clit.

“Thanks for fucking his brains out. I can tell from how he climaxed that he likes the way you fucked him.” 

She looked at Brett, “C'mon baby, I taught him how to fuck like that and now it's your turn to learn. If you don't, you'll lose your wife to his cock. As it is, you're on thin ice. Tonight it will be him and her, he's damn good and from what I saw, your wife is one hell of a piece. I know how and what she is feeling, I saw it in her eyes. Your wife will be the only woman fucking him the rest of the night.”

Harold was standing there with a washcloth. My pussy was clean, but I took it anyway to please him. I stood up, I wobbled and Harold grabbed me, saving me from falling on my ass. He led me out of the bedroom. I glanced back, Rhonda and Brett were back on the bed. She was talking quietly to him. They almost looked like lovers. If she could teach him to fuck like Harold, he would never have to worry about me leaving him. He didn't have to worry anyway, I would never leave the man I love. 

Harold was naked and so was I. His arm was around me and my arm around him as we walked into the main living area. I looked around and found a loveseat that was vacant. Harold must have seen it also, because he guided both of us there. I sat down. “Would you like something to drink?” Harold asked.

“Yes, I would like a bottle of beer, please make it a light one.”

Harold left to find the bar. A younger man sat down on the loveseat. He was naked and was sporting a fairly large boner. He looked at me and smiled, “ Hi pretty lady. How are you tonight.”

“I'm fine, thank you.” I had already found out that the lady makes the first moves at a swinger party. “Where is your lady?”

“My lady is right over there. The brunette with the couple on the couch.”

I looked over and saw a young brunette making out with an older gentleman. It must have been his wife who was between the younger woman's legs. They were having a threesome on the couch. Harold had just returned and handed me my beer. The young man stood up so Harold could sit down.

The young man graciously said, “Goodnight, it was nice talking to you.”

“Thank you, maybe later, your lady, you, and I can have a drink together,” I said. He nodded and walked away with a spark in his step.

I looked at Harold's cock. “Competition getting you randy again? Don't lie, your cock tells the truth.”

Harold chuckled, “Maybe, or maybe it was that hot little brunette over there on the couch with the older couple. She looks like she might like some black cock.”

“Don't flatter yourself, she's that young man's woman. But then again, he has a nice size cock to fuck with, maybe I would like try it out,” I teased Harold.

“Be my guest, I'll watch and then give you what he can't. He'll blow his load in fifteen seconds after he's in your hot pussy.”

I changed the subject, there was no way I'd fuck the young guy tonight. I was Harold's woman tonight and Harold knew it. We sipped our beers and talked about our lives. Harold told me that his ethnicity was Sudanese. He explained how his father and mother escaped to the USA before he was born. How hard they worked to become citizens, a dream come true for them. Being Sudanese explained, to me, his handsome face and dark black skin. He told me of how his parents taught him that an education would open the world up to him. His job was in Honolulu, his wife worked here also. He worked in the financial sector, while his wife was a model. He didn't know much about her work, other than that most of her shoots were swimsuits and lingerie. A few of her sheer lingerie photos were posted on the internet, and were well downloaded.

My beer was almost finished when Harold took me by the hand and led me onto the lanai. There were a few people there in various stages of sex. Our hosts had placed a few mattresses in strategic places. There was one empty and Harold hurried over to claim it. He laid down and patted for me to lie next to him. I laid next to him and wrapped my fingers around his now hard cock. I wanted him in me, more now than I did the first time. More than one woman was checking out his package. I saw their looks of envy when they saw me lay next to him.

“I want that big black dick of yours in my cunt. Fuck me again, Harold, fuck me hard and fast. I want to be your only woman tonight. Please take me and give me what I so need.”

I then said the words that I was sure would get me fucked. “Fuck me good, fuck your sperm into me and give me a baby. I want you to breed me.”

My words must have lit a fire under his ass. Harold was between my legs and up in my cunt before I could take another breath. This was not going to be a slow tender fuck. He was driving his cock into me over and over, slamming his body into mine, driving his cock deeper and deeper into me. I yelled out loud from the pleasure and the light pain, as he started moving faster, penetrating me relentlessly.

“Oh Fuck. Oh Shit!” I yelled out, surprised by the intensity of my own feelings. Harold relentlessly pounded my pussy. Minute after minute he jack hammered his cock into me. I bit my hand to stop screaming as an intense orgasm was fast approaching. It didn't help, as my climax hit me like a Mack truck. Harold slapped my ass hard as I came, his thick black cock stretching my pussy. My body slumped down into the mattress as my orgasm continued to wash over me. Without shame I rubbed myself as Harold continued to fuck me. Harold's pace was a little slower now, his balls were slapping against my ass as his cock fucked into me. “Fuck, that feels so goddamn good,” he said. “Open your eyes and look at me,” he demanded.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. I could see the passionate pleasure my cunt was giving him. Harold drove his cock in and pressed himself tightly to me. He slapped my ass again and hard. Then he spurted rope after rope of his semen loaded cum through my cervical opening and deep into my womb. His potent sperm swimming in me, looking for my egg, to make me pregnant. That thought and my rubbing brought me over and I found myself have another orgasm.

Harold sat on the mattress beside me. I made no effort to get up, I lay there exhausted from the sex we just had. My pussy was still lubricated from my juices, but there was no cum leaking from me. I had felt the tip of his cock press on my cervix when he came. I knew my womb was filled with his sperm. If I didn't get pregnant tonight from Harold's cum, I don't think I could ever get pregnant.

Harold and I never left the mattress on the lanai. We fucked two more times that night. Two more semen loads were now safe in my womb. I was totally addicted to Harold's cock. If he would have asked me to leave with him, I would have. I would have left Brett with Rhonda, wished him good luck, and left with Harold. I wanted that cock too much to leave it.

Like all parties, the end did come. For me, to soon, it meant Rhonda would be gathering up her man and leaving. The sun was coming up over the mountain when we piled into Joe's SUV and he drove us back to the boat.

“I don't know why you guys just didn't crap out in a bedroom and sleep. You are welcome anytime, Nikki and I had fun last night. This was one of the best parties in a long time.”

“Thanks, Joe,” Jake said, “But we like our own beds to sleep in.”

Joe dropped us off in the parking lot. We walked out on the pier and found our slip. Sally and I went down into the boat's cabin, the guys following. Brett switched on the air conditioner. Sally pulled her dress over her head and stood there naked. I did the same, only I took Jake's hand and took him to bed with me. I wanted a strange cock when I woke up and Jake was available. Sally didn't say shit, she was okay with Jake and me, because it meant she would have Brett again.

I snuggled up to Jake and fell asleep almost immediately. I didn't dream or wake up until I heard a commotion in the back cabin. It was Sally screaming into a pillow. I opened the cabin door to see Brett between her legs, giving her the fuck of her life. Her ass was moving so hard and fast, I thought she might set the sheets on fire.

“Oh my god, Fuck me, Fuck that cock of yours in my pussy! I gonna cum again! Auugghhh!”

Brett was pounding Sally's pussy hard. I saw him stiffen then he too shouted into the same pillow.  He was filling Sally's cunt with his cum.

“God that was good, you never fucked me like that before. Is this something new? Does Amber know you can fuck like that?”

“Fuck like what?” I asked.

“Oh, hi Amber,” Sally said as she tipped her head back, her eyes looking at me through her fake eyelashes. “Honey you know how many times your man has fucked me, but this is the first time he has fucked me this way. Don't ask me what way, all I know is that it was super good and that I liked it a lot.” 

I remember what Rhonda said when she took Brett the last time. My man must have learned a new trick to be stashed in his already bag of fuck tricks. Well Sally was lucky and got to try it with him first. I would have to wait now until he recovered, but when he could, I would be fucking him.

The next morning, Sally and I walked along the Waikiki beach, stopping to shop at the many stores. We went into a bikini shop to see what was new. The salesgirl showed us some normal wear.

“No, no, Honey. We want to look at some slutty swimwear, something that is almost illegal,” Sally piped up.

The salesgirl smiled and led us to a rack near the back of the store. “Look though these and if you find something you like, try it on, the changing rooms are right there in the back.”

The salesgirl walked away as we started looking. The bikinis left nothing for the imagination. They were mostly strings with diamond mesh patches to cover the nipples and labia. I wanted to try one on, so I took it off the rack. I noticed that Sally had a couple bikinis in her hand also.

“Ready to try these on?” She asked me.

I answered her by heading for a changing room. There were two rooms and one was already in use.

“Go ahead,” I told Sally. “I'll wait.”

“Don't be silly, come in with me.”

The changing room was fairly large. I removed my sundress, I didn't wear a bra and Sally and I haven't worn panties this trip at all. I stepped into the first suit's thong. I had to pull the cloth to the sides to cover my labia. I put on the bra. The tiny triangles just covered my areolas. For all intents and purposes, I was almost nude. I looked at Sally, she looked at me, and we both burst out laughing. We both just took the bikinis off and left them hanging. 

Sally took a swipe at my pussy and her fingers rubbed my clit. Fair is fair and I returned the favor. We held each other with one hand as we finger fucked each other with the other hand. Sally and I like sex and sex with a woman was just as good as sex with a man. We kissed and fucked. I had three fingers up Sally when she climaxed. Her moans were muffled by my mouth. Sally's fingers were rubbing my G-spot when I climaxed. I smashed her tit in my mouth to suppress my noises. When we were done, we kissed and put our sundresses on.

Outside the store, we laughed at how silly the suits looked on mature women. The were designed for girls in their late teens and early twenties.

Later in the day, Sally and I stopped at one of the many restaurants to grab a bite to eat. We walked back to the boat. The men were not there, so I read while Sally watched the TV. The men returned with a couple bottles of wine. We drank both bottles and decided to turn in. Tomorrow would be a long day of sight seeing. I beat Sally to Brett, she pouted, then smiled as she grabbed her husband.

Brett and I fell asleep in each other arms. I must have slept soundly, I dreamt Brett was fucking me, but it felt like Harold's black cock was in me. But when I woke up, it was Brett that was fucking me and he was fucking just like Rhonda had taught him. I'll never forget the sex Harold and I had at the previous party. Now I had a husband that could give me what Harold could and I didn't have to leave the house.

The four of us spent the next two days visiting all the historical and tourist sights. The Punch Bowl was very dear to me. My grandfather was a Marine who died fighting during the battle for Iwo Jima. He had married Grandma a few weeks before shipping out. Grandpa left his legacy behind, my father was born after his father had been killed. I was able to find Grandpa's grave and pay my respects. I cried, Grandma had told me so many stories about him, I felt like I knew him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Before we left the island, the four of us paid a visit to Joe and Nikki. We thanked them for their generous hospitality and promised to return some day. Nikki took me aside, away from the others.

“Harold called me, he wanted to know your cell number. He said something about wanting to be with you again.”

 Nikki pulled no punches when she repeated what he had told her. “He said, “I have to fuck Amber again, she is one special hot piece. My life won't be complete if I can't have her again. Please, please give me her number.” He is obsessed with you.  What did you do to him?”

“All I did was fuck him a couple times. Did you give him my number?”

“No, oh god no. I didn't lie to him when I said, “I didn't know your number.” If you give me your number, I will make sure he gets it though. I must say, most of the men were quite impressed with you. Your friend Sally is quite the hottie also.”

I wrote my number on piece of paper. “Please give this to him the next time you see him. If he asks if I said anything, tell him this, “His big black cock was the best cock I have ever been fucked by, and I'm looking forward to the day it is again buried deep it in my cunt.”

“Oh my god, Amber, you are such a whore! But I love you.”

There were hugs and kisses all around before we left to go back to our boat.

Once we were back on our boat, we were ready to hit the sack. Jake and Sally went to bed early, Brett and I were not far behind. Once we were tucked in between the sheets, I told him what Nikki had told me, about how Harold wanted my phone number. How he wanted to be with me again.

“Did you give it to her, so she could give it to him?”

“Promise me you won't get mad if I tell you.”

“Okay, I won't get mad, because I have Nikki's private cell number.”

“You shit you! How long did you beg her?”

“I didn't have to beg, I fucked her after Rhonda gave me a lesson on how to use my dick. She begged me, I have a standing invitation to fuck a real live cougar, anytime I want.”

“Okay. Yes, I gave Nikki my number and I told her to tell him that I was looking forward to taking his big black cock again. I hope you don't mind.”

Brett didn't get mad, he hugged and kissed me, “Goodnight Honey, see you early in the morning. We set sail for Maui at sunrise. Oh, and good luck with Harold.”

When I woke up in the morning, Sally was in bed with me. I could hear the men topside; preparing the boat for departure. I was still tired and wanted to go back to sleep. I put my arm over Sally and snuggled up to her. Sally snuggled herself back into me and fell back to sleep. The drone of the engine was soothing to me and I was soon asleep also.

The engine was quiet and the sails were up when I  woke up. I opened one eye, Sally was staring at me.

“Good morning sleepy head.”

“Good morning, how long have you been awake?”

“A few, I've been watching you sleep. You are even sexy when you are asleep.”

Sally kissed me, her hand slipped down between my legs, playing with my clit. My hand cupped her naked breast. Sally's tongue was in my mouth, twisting around my tongue. That was the first time in my life that a woman had awoken me for sex in the morning. Sally and I brought each other to multiple orgasms. What really felt sexy to me that morning was doing titty 69. Two women sucking each others tits at the same time. A few inches more and we were sucking each others clits. Forty minutes later, after many orgasms, kisses and hugs, we both emerged up on deck. The guys appreciated seeing their naked women, by greeting us with a kiss.

Almost simultaneously they said, “You've been eating pussy!”

Sally and I looked at each other and laughed. Sally and I both knew what tonight would have in store for us. She had told me about the last party her and Jake had attended. The hosts were two bisexual women. They have a compound away from all their neighbors, so private that most people don't even know it exists. The parties that happen there are straight out of old Roman orgies. Total decadence and debauchery, that can lasts for days. Jake knows, but poor Brett will be in for the surprise of his life.

I was looking forward to tonight, with both joy and with trepidation. I was nervous, I had never been to a party of such depravity. If there was any truth in what Sally described, I might latch onto Brett and flee the scene. But then, maybe the slutty whore that is buried deep in me will emerge. I'll just have to wait and see.

To be continued in Part IV. 

 

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments