Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brett and Amber - Part IV

"“Brittany, Strip her ass bare, she needs a good ass whipping.”"

8
7 Comments 7
11.4k Views 11.4k
7.5k words 7.5k words

It was a nice day for sailing, the winds were perfect, the sails taut. The boat heeled over ever so slightly as we sped toward Maui. Sally and I were naked, as usual, as we soaked up the sun. Brett was at the wheel, keeping us on course. We wanted the boat to be tied up before the sun sank from the sky. Jake and Sally were talking together, something they hadn't had much chance to do. The few past days were filled with sailing and sex.

I stared out to sea as I daydreamed of last night. How Brett was able to see me having sex with a black man. A well endowed black man I must say. My pussy tingled at the thought of how Brett had a close up view as Harold sunk his huge cock into my tight white pussy. Harold had a unique way of fucking, a way that was taught to him by his wife. Lucky for me, Brett was the recipient of the same teaching. Rhonda, Harold's wife, taught Brett how to use  his cock just like Harold. I think she did that to keep me from trying to take Harold from her. Of course I would never do something like that, no man could break the love I have for Brett. With a bit more practice, Brett would in all probability exceed Harold at love making, or should I tell it like it is, exceed at fucking.

Brett was still at the wheel when he called out to me, “Hey, Hon, will you fix me a sandwich? I'm hungry.

“Your wish is my command.”

I deliberately brushed against Brett as I passed behind him. He reached back with one hand and grabbed for my pussy. I twisted my ass and all he caught hold of was my thigh. 

“Ha, ha, you missed.”

In a way I wished he hadn't missed, but that might have delayed me making him a sandwich. I made my man a pretty generic sandwich, ham and cheese, with mayo and lettuce. I took that along with a cold beer up to Brett. He kissed me lightly on my lips as I slipped behind him and sat his lunch down.

“I'll take the wheel while you eat,” I said, taking hold the wheel.

“Thanks, Hon,” Brett said in return as he sat down to eat.

I looked at my man, proud as hell of him and his love for me. I recalled how we both came to an agreement to have an open marriage. How I was the first to be unfaithful, and how Brett reacted. How I had spent a night at sea with two well hung young black men. I must have looked frightful that morning after being fucked almost nonstop all night. Brett didn't have much to say to me until I told him the whole story. That was the day we decided to open our married life to others. Since then, life has been pretty much about sex and all the different ways to enjoy it. This sailing trip being our latest adventure.

The afternoon wore on at a fairly slow pace. Jake took control of the boat and kept us on course to Maui. Brett and Jake were taking the boat to a small private harbor. The public harbors around Maui leave much to be desired. This private harbor had all the amenities that we needed, and was within a mile of two of our destination. The sun was slipping lower on its trip to the horizon. I was hoping we would make the harbor before dark.

Jake made a hard turn left, that meant we were on our last leg to Maui. A half hour later I could see land ahead and to port. It was then that Jake called us all on-deck. We sat and listened as he informed us of a couple rules.

“This portion of our trip is confidential. No one is to know where we are or who we meet with. Those are the the rules if we want to enjoy our time here. The people who own this harbor and the two ladies we will be staying with, require secrecy. They have their reasons and we are not to question them. Brett has already agreed to these rules. Sally and I have also. That leaves you Amber, do you agree with the rules?”

“I guess I do,” I replied. “This is kind of sudden, but what the hell, you only live once. Yes, I agree.”

“Good, we should be at our slip within the next hour or so.”

Sally motioned for me to follow her down into the saloon. “I think we should get dressed now. Two hot naked ladies will draw unwanted attention. We don't want that do we?”

“I don't think being naked now is a good idea either. Secrecy does not need attention. Besides that, the wind is getting colder now, look at my nipples.”

My nipples and areolas were twisted tight, pointing straight out. Sally smiled as she looked at them. I could just imagine the thoughts running through her head right now. Sally made no bones about how she likes to suck another woman's tits. She's latched onto mine quite a few times since we met.

I put on blue lace boyshort underwear. I wouldn't be wearing a bra tonight, I wanted my pointy nipples to be seen. I slipped a light colored blue sundress over my head. I was ready for landfall and whatever the night would bring. Sally was dressed very similar except she was wearing a conical bra, something right out of the 1940's. Talk about pointy tits, her bust clinging dress was perfect for the bra. A few men's heads would be turning tonight. After putting on makeup, we went back topside.

Sally removed her cell phone from her purse and sorted through her contacts. She must be calling ahead now to let her friends know we were almost in port. Some of her conversation drifted back to me.

 “Yes, she can get pretty wild. Loves black cock also.”

A pause as Sally listened to the other person.

“Uh-huh, nice big cock and he knows how to use it.”

Another pause.

“You know the old adage. “Who better to eat pussy than a woman.”

Sally laughed, she must have heard something funny.

“Thank god it's Friday night, we have all weekend if that happens.”

Sally ended her conversation and returned her phone to her purse. Sally then came back and sat by me.

“That was Brittany, she and Cheryl own the home we will be staying at tonight. Her house is open to her friends and none of them ever need an invite. Who knows what kind of party may develop. Brittany is anxious to meet you and Brett. Don't be surprised by her boldness. She might get handsy the minute she sees you. Both ladies are bi, so Brett, you will get laid by one, or maybe both of them before the party ends. Here's another little hint, you're fresh meat to this bunch, be prepared to be busy all weekend.”

Jake and Brett were looking for our slip as we entered the small harbor. “There it is,” called out Brett, pointing in the direction of the slip. Jake maneuvered the boat into the slip without a hitch. Brett tied us up while Jake hooked us up to shore power. The men completed making the boat ready. They then disappeared down into the boat to get ready. Fifteen minutes later they reappeared looking fresh and ready for a night on the town.

Jake hailed a cab and Sally gave the driver the address. Thirty minutes later we were dropped off at the front door of their home. Brett paid the cabby while Sally went up to the front door. There was a door knocker and Sally knocked several times. The door opened and a tall woman saw Sally and rushed outside to hug her. She hugged Jake also.

“So, are these your friends, Brett and Amber?”

“Yes they are. Brett is the man and Amber is the woman.”

“Funny lady, Sally. Your humor escapes me. Come into my house and make yourselves at home. There are snacks on the kitchen island and the bar is open.”

Brittany put her hand on my forearm and led me towards the kitchen. She must have been a foot taller than me, me being in flip flops added to her height. She was a big woman, if she wanted to kick a man's ass, she probably could. She had a very pretty face, her makeup flawlessly applied. If I met her on the street, I would swear on my life that she wasn't bisexual. She looked all woman to me.

The “snacks” on the island looked more like a all you can eat buffet. Sally and Jake grabbed a plate and started to load up. We hadn't eaten since lunch, so all of us were hungry.

“Go ahead, dig in, you two must be ravishingly hungry from being on the ocean all day.”

Brett and I took plates and filled them with food. Brittany went to the bar and started mixing drinks. She brought them back to us and placed them on the table. She went back and mixed herself a drink, then returned. She struck up  a conversation with Jake and Sally, including Brett and me at times. After we finished eating, Brittany mixed us another drink. Even with a full belly, the drinks were getting to me. Sally was having the same problem as me. These were strong drinks that tasted very good. I wouldn't be having another one anytime soon.

The evening was still young, about sevenish, and it looked like we were the only ones there. Brittany told us to follow her out onto the lanai. Cheryl was sitting on the lanai with her reader. Cheryl stood up and hugged Sally while kissing her passionately. Wow, Cheryl doesn't hold back at all. Cheryl was a nice looking woman, not pretty like Brittany. I noticed her hand was pressing on Sally's clit. She let Sally go and hugged Jake, rubbing his package. I had a feeling she had sex with these two in the past.

“Cheryl, I would like you to meet Amber and her husband Brett.”

I didn't believe how bold Cheryl was. She kissed me and held me so her fingers could put pressure on my pussy. I felt a rush of wetness in my puss. Her tongue reached into my mouth and twisted around my tongue. I tongued her back, I was hoping I would have some time with Cheryl this weekend. She was a hot babe who must really like pussy.

Brett received the same attention that Jake did, only her hand slipped into Brett's pants. She was jacking his cock while she kissed him. Brett had a look of complete surprise on his face. There was no doubt in my mind I would see those two together tonight.

Brittany stood up and walked into the house. A few minutes later she appeared back on the lanai with over a dozen people. There were six men and eight women. You could tell that they had been there before. They headed to the bar and over to the snacks. When they appeared on the lanai, Brittany did the introductions. There were to many names to remember, but I did remember two people, Thomas and Ellen. Sorry, but I have to use aliases now. Thomas and Ellen were celebrities that I recognized. They were a black couple from California, in town on business and to attend a party at Brittany's and Cheryl's home. He was handsome and she was a real beauty. I was wondering what kind of kink they were into. I was hoping find out later.

Around 10 P.M. more people began to gather at the house. There were a few people who had broken off into couples. The atmosphere was becoming very sexual. Drinks were flowing freely now. I was still nursing my last drink, I didn't want to become drunk. Brittany brought me a glass of wine. I tried to politely refuse, but she wasn't taking no for an answer. She took the unfinished drink from my hand and replaced it with the glass of wine. I can sip wine just as easily as I can sip a mixed drink.

A blonde woman approached me and struck up a conversation. I checked her out, about my age, maybe an inch or two taller than me. She must have been checking me out before she came over. She told me her name was Brenda and she understood that I couldn't remember all the names of people there. She was there with her boyfriend, she pointed him out.

“That's him with the brunette. He's been trying to get in her pants for months. She in return, has been teasing him for months. Maybe tonight will be his lucky night.”

I looked where she pointed and saw a man about Brett's age talking with a younger woman. I couldn't fathom why she was playing hard to get, the guy was a real catch. If he wanted, he could have my ass tonight. I'll have to keep him in the back of my mind for later on.

“Do you play or are you just observing?” She asked me.

I took a sip of my wine, “This is my first time here, and yes, I and my husband play.”

“Which one is your husband?”

I pointed out Brett, “He's the guy talking to the pretty black woman.”

“Oh, he's a handsome man. He is talking to a real tiger, Ellen has been known to sexually spoil many men. You better watch her, she will try to fuck him to death.”

“Others have tried and we are still together. I trust him one hundred percent. Me? That's another story for another time. Let's just say, I've strayed in the past.”

Brenda smiled, “Ooh, you sound like fun, my kind of woman. Would you like...” Brenda was interrupted by Brittany bumping into her, who in turn, bumped into my arm, causing my wine glass to fall from my hand. The glass fell on the table, striking a knife and shattering. Wine and broken glass were scattered on the table.

There was total quiet in the room, you could hear a pin drop. I saw Cheryl gasp, her hand over her mouth. Brittany looked at me, there was fine in her eyes, “Okay, you dumb bitch, you just broke a $200 Mikasa Wine Glass.”

“Ooh, I'm so sorry, it was an accident. I'll pay you for the glass, I'm so sorry.”

I was both embarrassed and feeling very bad at what had just happened.

“Oh, you'll pay for it Sweetie, you'll pay for it with your ass.”

Brittany grabbed my upper arm with her left hand. She gripped me hard. The room was dead quiet when I heard the swish of her right arm, her hand landed on my ass hard. She slapped my ass so hard that I took a half step forward. This gave Brittany enough time to reload and her hand cracked my ass again. Even though I had a dress and panties on, my butt was stinging. Brittany slapped me again, I turned to try to get away. That wasn't happening, Brittany had a strong grip on me. She had complete control of me. I watched her arm swing again, hitting my very sore and stinging buttocks. I was fighting back tears, I was moments from crying.

I looked for Brett. I saw him, Sally was standing in front of him, her arms around him, restraining him. Jake had his hands on Brett's arm, helping his wife keep Brett in place. I had the sinking feeling that I was on my own, my only alternative was to fight Brittany. Before I could do anything, I felt another whack. I swung my right arm, aiming my fist at Brittany's nose. Brittany ducked, my fist hitting empty space. 

Brittany didn't give me time to swing again. She kept me off balance as she moved us to a chair. She sat down and pulled me across her lap. It happened so fast I didn't have time to react. Brittany now had both my hands behind my back. She had me in a double wrist hold. If I resisted, she could push my wrists upward causing me pain. Brittany lifted my dress up to my waist. Everyone could see my bare legs and panties. I heard a woman say, “Give it to her good, the cunt deserves it.”

That's when I felt another slap on my ass, then another and another. The pain was almost intolerable, I was sobbing from the hurt and humiliation. I felt Brittany's hand under my panties, she was rubbing my sore red buttocks. Her hand was soothing and cool. Then Brittany slapped again, very hard. It didn't sting like it did before. What was happening? My buttocks felt cool and no pain. My head was hanging down, my hair sweeping the floor as another slap landed.

A woman grabbed my hair, pulling my head up. She looked straight into my eyes, “Strip her ass bare Brittany, she needs a good hard bare ass spanking.”

I felt a rush in my crotch, my pussy was being flooded with my juices. For some unknown reason I wanted Brittany to spank me. I wanted the bitch who pulled my head up to spank me. I felt Brittany pull the right side of my panties down, then the left side. My buttocks were now bare, my panties tight around my thighs. Brittany was soothingly rubbing my buttocks. I felt my panties being pulled off my legs. A woman handed Brittany my panties. I could see that my pussy juices had soaked the crotch, the crotch was stained a dark wet dark blue. Brittany brought my panty crotch to her nose and inhaled. She smiled, “I love the smell of a hot wet pussy. Amber here has one hot and very wet pussy.”

I felt another slap on my bare ass, then another and another. I was on Brittany's lap, but other women were spanking me. My pussy was now so wet I felt like I was dripping. Brittany spread my legs, my swollen pussy lips opening, showing everyone how wet I was. My labia were covered with drops of my pussy dew.

“Look at her pussy, she's dripping onto the floor.” exclaimed a woman.

I was still on Brittany's lap, my ass up in the air. I felt my juices running down over my clit. Never before had I been so juicy. My legs were still spread, my pussy exposed. I felt Brittany's finger slip into my vagina. One finger, then two fingers were fucking me. The combination of the spanking and her fingers brought me to my first orgasm. I was moaning loudly when I felt her third finger spread my pussy wider. Brittany pushed her three fingers into me hard. My pussy spreading to accommodate her. The finger fucking sensations from Brittany's three fingers brought me to another orgasm. I heard a woman, close by, moan. I looked in the direction of the moan, a woman was masturbating as she watched us. She was experiencing her own climax.

I looked back to see a woman spreading my legs further apart. After my legs were spread enough, she knelt between them. I felt this warm sensation as her hands rubbed my sore buttocks. Her fingers felt good and soon they were moving down, massaging my labia. She was soon exploring my wet tunnel, pressing and massaging the inner walls of my vagina.

I felt a cool liquid running over my labia. I wondered why I needed lubricant. My pussy was wet and ready for anything. What I didn't expect, happened. The woman's fingers started to spread my labia and enter me. It felt different than anything I had experienced in the past. The pressure was more than any cock I had ever felt, including Marcus' huge black cock. The woman kept pressing forward, then it dawned on me that I was being fisted, something that had never been done to me before. Her hand was almost in me when I felt a slight stretching pain, then her fist was inside. The sensations were incredible when she made an actual fist. My vagina was filled with a hard ball of fingers. She twisted her fist while moving her fist deeper and then pulling it back. When she pulled back hard, the sensations of her locked fist pulling internally brought on a fabulous orgasm. I humped my back as best I could, my legs stiff, toes pointed.

Whoever the woman was, she knew how to keep me in a continuous orgasm. I almost fainted when she pulled her fist out of my cunt. I was twisting my body on Brittany's lap. Filthy words spat from my mouth. I was brought back to earth very harshly. Brittany slid me off her lap and stripped my sundress over my head. I was now naked, except for my heels. Brittany slipped a leather dog collar around my neck, buckling it. A leather leash was snapped into the collar's ring. Brittany stood up and pulled on the leash, forcing my onto my hands and knees.

“You are no longer Amber, tonight you are Bitch. You will not talk except as instructed. You will do what you are told to do. You belong to us women, no man can touch you or communicate with you in any way. Women can do anything they want and you will submit. Do you understand the rules?”

“Yes,” I responded.

Brittany screamed at me, “Shut the fuck up, Bitch. Bitches don't talk.”  Her hand delivered another stinging whack to my sore bare ass.

This time I nodded my head in agreement. I had no choice, she was in control of me, she knew it and I knew it. Brittany was  also in complete control of what was going on around me. This was all new to me and I didn't know what to do. I would be the little puppy dog bitch that Brittany demanded.

“This is what you will do now.

MiaSaing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSaing

You will crawl around the floor and smell each woman's crotch just like a bitch dog would. First you must ask their permission, “Mistress, may I smell your crotch?” You will then do as the woman requests. You will start with me first. The floor is yours. Come here.”

I crawled one step, I sat up like a dog would. My hands folded in front of my tits.

“Mistress, may I smell your crotch?”

“Yes you may,” Brittany responded as she lifted her dress showing me a hairless pussy. “And lick my clit, Bitch.”

I did as instructed. Brittany's pussy smelled sweet, she may have used some type of feminine wash. Her clit was buried under it's hood. I worked my tongue to expose it. Once exposed I licked until she said, “Enough, now do as I told you.”

I did, going from woman to woman. Most pussies were either shaved or waxed, a few had hair. One woman, whose pussy was hairy, made me lick her from taint to navel. After licking a few hairy women, I came to the conclusion I like that better than the bald puss. I was going to share that bit of information with Sally, since her and I are at each others pussies so much. Maybe she would do it for me.

My knees were red and sore by the time I had finished with all the women. There must have been at least nineteen or twenty there. Two women made me eat them to climax. One woman made me go 69 with her. One made me lie on my back as she licked my clit and fingered my pussy until I came. In the end I actually enjoyed playing with so many pussies. The one woman who played with me the longest was Cheryl. We performed every woman on woman trick there was in the book. Maybe some that weren't. Cheryl taught me some things and positions that were new to me. I filed those in memory, to bring out later. I was sure Sally and I would be at each others pussy sometime this weekend.

It was around 2 A.M. when Brittany told Sally, “Finish her initiation into our group. I'll go and induct Brett.”

Sally picked up my dress and led me off by the leash. I was still crawling on my hands and knees. We were heading into the master bedroom, Brittany's and Cheryl's private domain. There was a gauntlet of women I had to crawl through. I wondered what havoc they would lay on me now. I needn't worry, each woman I passed, tenderly kissed my ass and said, “Welcome Amber.”.  

As soon as Sally shut the bedroom door, she said, “Get up, Honey, your humiliation is over. What I do now should make you feel better. She tossed my dress onto the bed. Her hands unbuckled the dog collar from around my neck. I wondered if my neck was red from it. With the collar gone, I felt human again.

“Come, Honey,” Sally said as she walked into the master bath.

There were tons of different bottles on the vanity. Sally looked through them and picked one out.

“Lie on your tummy on the bed. This will sooth any hurt you may still feel in your butt.”

Whatever Sally rubbed my ass with, felt cool and the hurt dissipated immediately. After thoroughly massaging my ass cheeks, I was told to stand up. Sally applied the lotion on my sore knees. Sally invited me to take a bath with her. She started filling the huge tub as she removed her dress and panties.
Naked we submerged ourselves under the warm water. I closed my eyes and thought of what I had just gone through. There was no doubt, I was one of the elite women in Brittany's personal “Harem”. It remained to be seen what the weekend would bring to me. I also wondered what Brittany was doing to my husband. No doubt some humiliating act.

After our bath and toweling off, Sally and I dressed again in our sundresses. My panties were no doubt in Brittany's “Conquest drawer”, along with many others. I have to give it to her, she knows how to take control of people.

Sally and I rejoined the crowd which was now surrounding a bed in the “recreational” room. The women and men parted to let Sally and me through. I could hardly believe my eyes at what I saw. Brett was on the bed, on his hands and knees, Ellen was behind him. She was pegging him with a black dildo. Brittany was on her back, Brett was trying his best to eat her pussy. Ellen was ramming his ass hard.

Brett didn't seem to mind what was happening to him. His face showed that he was really turned on. His cock was hard, hanging down at a forty-five degree angle. I could see his purple blood filled cockhead bounce when Ellen slammed into his ass. I saw Brittany wave to Thomas, Ellen's husband. What happened next was a total surprise to me. Thomas stood to the side of Brett and took hold of Brett's cock. I was shocked, Brett didn't flinch as Thomas began to jack his stiff member. Thomas worked Brett's cock for a few minutes, bringing him almost up to a climax. Thomas did this three or four more times before he held his other hand under Brett's cockhead. The scene was to much for Brett, he filled Thomas' palm with his cum. Ellen pulled the dildo from Brett's ass and sat back on her heels.

Brittany pushed Brett away from her pussy. “Sit up,” she said. “Look at what will happen to your cum in Thomas' hand.”

Thomas said, “Lick your cum from my hand.”

This was no biggie for Brett, he had licked his cum from my pussy dozens of times. Brett lapped up a fair amount and then swallowed it. Thomas pushed him back and placed his palm in front of Ellen's face. She leaned forward and licked the remainder from Thomas' palm. Ellen then laid backwards on the bed, her legs spread.

“You are now the “Cum Brother” of my wife. You can eat her black pussy until she becomes your “Cum sister”. Will you do that for her?”

Brett nodded his head as he moved between her black legs and pressed his white face into her black crotch. I almost came just seeing the two of them. Brett knows how to eat a pussy and it wasn't long before Ellen was yelling and screaming. I couldn't help myself, I needed to rub my clit, seeing Brett's head held tight to Ellen's pussy was to much. I too had an orgasm as Ellen rocked with hers. Ellen was a squirter, her cum filling Brett's mouth. Brett tried his best to swallow the copious amount she produced for him. Ellen pushed his head away. I could see his face wet with her cum.

“Go clean his face,” Sally said. I rushed over and licked Brett's face clean of Ellen's cum. As I was licking, I heard Thomas say, “Amber is now the “Cum Sister” of Ellen. Ellen do you want to be Amber's “Cum Sister”?”

Ellen's actions told me she wanted to be. She pulled me onto the bed and pushed me onto my back. Ellen lifted my sundress, pulling it over her head as her tongue searched for my slit. Her large flat tongue found it and licked frantically. I spread my legs as wide as I possibly could. I loved the way Ellen was eating my wet pussy. I felt her tongue search inside my vagina, the tip almost reaching my G-spot. Then she was sucking my clit, her fingers ramming through my swollen labia and into my sopping wet cunt. I pulled my sundress up to my waist, I wanted to see her eyes as she lapped at my pussy. Her big brown eyes smiled at me, then they disappeared as she looked back down at my puss. Her fingers pushing my clitoral hood aside so she could suck my swollen button into her mouth.

Three things made me cum like I never cum before. One was Ellen's black fingers fucking my sloppy wet pussy. Two was the sucking and tongue action my poor clit was taking. Three was the contrast of my white body and Ellen's black hair and beautiful black face. I wailed as my cum blasted from within me, splashing Ellen's face as she swallowed mouthfuls down. She covered my opening with her mouth, not a drop more spilled without being swallowed. To soon my orgasm was over and Ellen moved up on the bed. I turned and kissed her, “I'm so happy to be your “Cum Sister” and you being mine.”

We lay there for a few minutes before the party goers moved in another direction. I had finally reached my sexual satisfaction peek. I was tired, I was done cumming for the night, I just wanted to sleep. I closed my eyes day dreaming of what had transpired this past evening, and now early morning. I must have fallen asleep, because I was awoken by the bed moving. I looked over and Ellen was sucking my husband's cock. She was deep throating him. It fascinated me to see his white cock being swallowed by Ellen. Her black lips touching his pubic hair and the slipping back up and off his cock. When his cock left her mouth, there was a pop from the suction. Brett was getting the blowjob of his life.

When they saw I was awake, Brett rolled between her legs. Ellen drew her legs up exposing her pussy.    
 Brett's huge beautiful white cock was aimed perfectly for penetration. I watched as Ellen's wet labia opened and surrounded his blood filled purple cockhead. Brett was watching me as I watched his cock slowly sink into her black pussy. Brett was living something we had fantasied about. We had talked about how he would feel having a black pussy envelope his white shaft. How he would fuck his best, giving her something to remember.

Brett was fucking her hard now and Ellen was moaning loudly. He must be using the new technique he had learned. I could see from the way Ellen was moving that she was enjoying his cock in her. She pulled Brett down, tight against her generous tits. She was having her orgasm. Brett didn't stop fucking her, he kept pounding her pussy like a demon. Again Ellen screamed as another orgasm took control of her body. It was at that moment that Brett rammed and held his cock deep in her. I looked closely to see if he was completely in her, no white of his cock was visible. Ellen's pussy and taint were pulsing, I knew she was having a great orgasm. Brett's buttocks were clenching as his cock pumped his seed deep into Ellen's receptive cunt.

They stayed locked together like that for minutes. They were enjoying the sensations they were giving each other. Brett kissed Ellen as he pulled his cock partway out of her. I knew what he would do next. He rammed her clit with his pubic bone, I heard a loud smack as the two of them collided. It happened as I thought it would, Ellen had another orgasm, her pussy pulsing as dribbles of her cum spilled from her tightly stretched labia. Brett slowly pulled his cock from her. When his cockhead was free of her, I looked into her open cavern. Brett's cum filled her tunnel, he had left a overflowing amount, much more than I thought he could, after having cum once earlier. His cum rich sperm, that were swimming swiftly to find Ellen's waiting egg.  

“Damn you can fuck,” Ellen crowed. “Where the fuck did you learn those techniques?”

“Just from experience,” Brett lied.

I had a feeling Rhonda had told him to keep secret where and how he learned. She was a great teacher, my man's cock gave me more pleasure now than ever before. In my opinion, Harold could fuck better than Brett, but I loved Brett and that made up the difference. I was sure that with experience, he would surpass Harold.

Ellen left the bed, Brett and I were alone. He pulled me to him and kissed me goodnight. I snuggled into his body and closed my eyes.

The sunlight gleaming through the curtains woke me up. Brett was laying beside me, looking at me.

“Good morning, Sweetheart,” he said to me. “You were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't want to wake you. How do you want to spend your day today? The house is full of cock and pussy. Last night was our night. Now we are on our own.”

I sat up  in bed, the room outside the door was filled with sleeping people. Some in beds, some beds contained more than two bodies. There was one couple fucking, it was Thomas and some redhead. His black cock pounding her pussy as Ellen and the woman's man watched. Just seeing Thomas fucking the chick made my pussy warm and wet. I lay back on the bed and spread my legs. Brett is no dummy, his hard cock was buried in me in seconds. He fucked me his new way. I could feel my body respond as his cock worked my pussy. Brett was Harold's equal, both men could give ultimate pleasure to a woman's puss. For a white woman like me, it was the black cock that tipped the scale. The scale would, in all probability, be tipped in Brett's favor if the woman was black.

Brett gave me a heart-pounding orgasm, a real leg stretcher. I was pretty much silent as I clung to my man. Brett continued to fuck me until he too cum. A good night's sleep had worked wonders, he loaded my pussy with his hot cum. Feeling his cock pulsing as he pumped his cum in me, gave me another mini-orgasm. My legs were entwined with his, giving me the leverage to move my clit along his shaft. I loved the sensations that gave me.

I opened my eyes and saw Brittany standing next to the bed. 

“Why don't you two use my bedroom bath and take a nice warm shower. There is food in the kitchen if you want breakfast.

As new initiates, you are required to be nude. There is no rush, you have the remainder of the weekend to enjoy yourselves.”

I thanked her for her hospitality. She bent over and kissed me on the lips. I instinctively pushed my tongue into her mouth. Our kiss was prolonged as we enjoyed each other. I flinched a bit when I felt her finger rub my sensitive clit. I did, but I didn't, want her to play with me right now, I was still sensitive from my last orgasm. Brittany and I broke our kiss, she was smiling. She knew I was hers, she knew she could take me anytime she desired and I would let her. She straightened up and walked away.

I looked over at Brett, who was smiling like a Cheshire cat.

“That broad really gets to you, doesn't she,” Brett said. It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

“Yes she does, I want her to make love to me. If I hadn't just cum, I would have pulled her into our bed and given you a show,” I replied.

Brett just chuckled, he was probably thinking of the all the possibilities Brittany and I would have given him. I smiled too as I recalled how she had taken control of me. How much my ass hurt after she had spanked me, and how sexually turned on I was because of it. Being fisted for the first time was an eye opening experience, I wanted that again. I was getting excited, but I would have to wait and see what the rest of the weekend brought.

I got up from the bed and walked into the master bath. The shower was huge, I called for Brett to join me. Brett lathered me up with soap from head to toe. He paid particular attention to my butt. He was very gentle, lightly touching the washcloth to my tender ass cheeks. He scrubbed my crotch more vigorously, cleaning away any traces of last night and this morning.  I reciprocated, I paid special attention to Brett's cock and balls. The first woman to have him would be in for a treat. I rubbed a lightly scented oil all over his body. A vigorous rub and the oil disappeared into his skin, A hot shower with my man, always perked me up.

I dried my hair, leaving it straight. Why is it that some men like to see straight hair spread out on a pillow? I think it must appeal to the inner male to have his sexual partner totally spread before him. 

Naked and not afraid, I felt good as we headed into the kitchen. Brittany had gone all out again. Fresh fruit, milk, coffee, crispy bacon, along with a fabulous breakfast sausage. A chef was available to fix eggs to your liking. He would make you pancakes and waffles if you wanted them. I settled for a plain omelet and fruit. Brett was another story, he loaded up with sausage, eggs, and milk. My man liked a half dozen eggs, smothered in French's Hot Sauce. He ordered his eggs over easy. I found a spot on the lanai for us to sit. We ate in silence, we were famished.

Brett and I relaxed after eating breakfast. We drank our coffee and started to go over the details of the previous evening. Brett told me how he wanted to help me when Brittany was spanking me, but Jake and Sally held him back. He said they explained what was happening to me. It was a set up. Brittany and Cheryl had set up Sally the same way. It was only a cheap wine glass and it was the trigger. Brett asked me how I felt about being spanked. I told him how at first it hurt bad, how each slap from her hand stung. I had felt embarrassed and humiliated. I almost felt like a child and was being disciplined by my mother. That I had cried when I was being spanked across her lap. Then she rubbed my ass and the slaps didn't sting anymore. That was when I started to enjoy the spanking. How it made my pussy so wet.

Brett interrupted me to tell me Brittany had applied a soothing agent when she put her hands under my panties and rubbed my tush. It was easy for her and I would only feel coolness, but it would kill the stinging pain.

Brett asked me how I felt about being fisted by a woman and if that had ever happened to me before. I told him no and he asked how I liked it. I told him it was very hot and how I came so many times. He said it made him hot also.

I asked him how he liked his first black piece of ass. He said he was impressed with her and if the possibility arose, he would fuck her again. I saw Sally and Jake walk onto the lanai, I waved and they came over and sat with us.

“Have you tasted the coffee?” Sally asked me. “It's the best.”

“Yes, it's delicious. I didn't see much of you last night, did you have fun?”

“Honey, I had a ball. First off, watching your initiation was one of the most erotic sex scenes I've seen in a long time. Brittany played you perfectly. I felt kinda sorry for you when she paddled your ass. Seeing your dripping pussy being fisted made me so damn hot. I fucked almost every man there. Watching you was ten times better than any porn film.”

“I liked it too and I'm glad you enjoyed watching her beat my ass. Maybe I'll beat your ass to see how you react.”

“You just try it, I'll turn the table and beat the shit out of yours.”

“Your on! But only when we are back home. I want to enjoy fucking you.”

The four of us spent the next two nights having sex with anyone who asked or we asked. The party went on into the late hours every night. The woman who won the longest tongue contest, had to eat out every woman there. Her tongue felt so good, shoved up into my pussy. We went sixty-nine twice the following night.

Brett laid the black woman again. She really liked the way he ate her pussy too. I never did get to fuck her black husband, he was kept busy by the other women.

The weekend orgy was finally over. When we kissed Brittany and Cheryl goodbye, we promised to come back again. Brittany had to get her last slap of my ass when she kissed me. “Keep that tush in good shape for me,” she said as we parted.

I winked at her, “You bet, just for you.”

When we returned to the boat, Brett and Jake both wanted to head straight back home. There was a tropical storm off the coast of Mexico, that was headed our way. It would take us two days of sailing to get home, plenty of time before any storm would reach Hawaii.

We sailed non-stop, each of us taking four hour watches. It was tiring, but very satisfying work. One redeeming value was the amount of fucking that went on. I can't remember how many times Brett and Jake made me cum. I'm sure Sally couldn't remember either, I know Brett likes to pound her pussy hard.

I was glad to see our harbor come into view. It meant a return to normalcy. We had been away for nine days and I missed my own bed. After tying up, we emptied the sailboat. We scrubbed it down, inside and out, it was ready for another day.

Jake and Sally stopped by our house for a drink before heading to their home. Brett and I were finally alone. We drank another drink before retiring to our bedroom. It was great ending to a great trip. Brett was snoring by the time I crawled between the sheets. In my mind I replayed the last nine days, I was sure I had enough sex for awhile. I fell asleep dreaming of the day Brittany and I would see each other again.

This is the end of the Brett and Amber series. Thank you for reading.

.

 

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments