Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bride n Joy

"The DJ receives a very special request."

5
1 Comment 1
10.1k Views 10.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words
It’s the middle of summer and the wedding season is in full swing and I’m DJ’ing around 4 weddings a week at many different venues all around London and the south-east of England, many of which are in very fancy venues. The wedding I’m doing today, or to be more precise, the Civil Ceremony I’m doing today is for 2 girls named Marie and Isobel. We haven’t met up to now but have had a few discussions via email and on the phone in the lead up the day.

I’m in the room playing some mellow background music as the guests start to enter the room for the evening reception and it’s all very informal. Whenever I do Civil Ceremonies I often play a game in my head as I look at the guests trying to guess who is gay and who is straight. I notice that there are far more women than men and most of the guests seem to be between mid 20’s and early 40’s. I’m in the middle of my guessing game when I spot the brides entering the room wearing amazing white dresses and they are both jaw droppingly stunning. One is kinda Latino looking and around 5 foot 3 with long dark hair, beautiful olive skin, very slim waist and a huge probably 32E bust, the other is taller, around 5ft 8, shoulder length blonde hair, also very slim and probably 34C. Both of them are wearing incredibly sexy dresses with plenty of cleavage on show, and both are wearing white stockings and have amazing legs. They haven’t gone for the traditional long dresses at all.

Shortly afterwards they come up to me and introduce themselves. The Latino looking one is Isobel and Marie is the blonde. We have a brief chat and they thank me for coming and it’s quite obvious that they are both very excited and have had a great day. They tell me they are really looking forward to the first dance and to the music I’m gonna play during the night and Marie then mentions that she actually saw me at a friend’s wedding last year and that she knows that I’m gonna rock the party.

A few minutes later I announce the first dance and they are quite obviously totally into each other and seem to have forgotten that anyone else is in the room and just stare into each other’s eyes and dance extremely erotically, as I wander off into a daydream wishing I was in the middle of them! Anyway, the song finishes and the party really starts to get cracking and it’s a great night and the crowd are really up for a good time and the dance floor is packed all night long and quite a bit of risqué dancing taking place from many of the guests!

The next thing I know four hours has just zoomed by and it’s midnight as I announce the end of the night after the two encores and thank everyone for coming and wishing them a safe journey home. Isobel and Marie come running up to me and almost jump on me and both give me enormous hugs thanking me for a fantastic night and telling me that everyone has been saying what a great time they’ve had and that the day has been absolutely perfect so far and that they can’t thank me enough... At that point Isobel cracks a mischievous little smile and says actually there’s something else we’d like you to do if you wouldn’t mind? ...Would you mind coming back to our room and I’ll explain there what it is? To say this was unexpected was an understatement and I replied with a slight stammer that of course I could! Marie then said that they’d spoken with the hotel and the hotel assured them that the room would be locked and that all my dj gear would be safe for however long it was in there. “For however long it was in there”! That line really got my mind boggling! Next thing I knew I was walking with these two delectable girls back to their room.

They were staying in the honeymoon suite of course and it was a pretty impressive room complete with Jacuzzi, a huge balcony with amazing views, an enormous heart shaped bed with pink bedding and a few magnums of Krug Rose Champagne in ice buckets.

Marie then asked me to sit down as they had something they wanted to ask me and that I might need to think about it first! My mind was racing with various thoughts but obviously was giving them my full attention... she went onto say that this wedding date had been planned very carefully and that they were extremely lucky to be both be ovulating at the same time and that they would both like to have a baby, but that they were also both virgins when it came to being with a man... as you can imagine I could not believe what I was hearing and I was trying my best to stifle the huge smile that was trying to take over my face, as well as stifle another huge thing that was developing elsewhere! ...Isobel then took over, and we were hoping that you might be the man that would do that and would make both of us pregnant. We realise the chances are pretty slim that both of us will get pregnant from just one nights sex but we would like to basically fuck your brains out all night.. Marie interrupted, we will do ANYTHING you want us to and any positions you like and of course we will both blow you, and will swallow but we would like to have as much of your spunk as you can possibly manage deep inside us and as many times as you are able to over the next 24 hours if that’s ok with you?... “If that’s ok with me”!!! At this point I was sure that this was some wild dream I was having and that the alarm would ring any minute and I’d awake to find that I needed to grab some tissues. Standing in front of me were two of the most gorgeous women I’d ever laid eyes on, they were both virgins and they wanted me to fuck them senseless for the next 24 hours!!!

Isobel asked if I needed some time to think about it? Marie then said that they’d decided they were gonna ask me some time ago but didn’t want to say anything before the end of the night in case it affected my concentration when I was DJ’ing!! I was still in disbelief about how lucky I was and couldn’t believe they were asking if I wanted to think about it! I don’t need any time to think about it whatsoever I said. To say I would be happy to fuck the two of you for the next 24 hours is the understatement of the year. They both started to smile and move towards me. Isobel then grabbed my hand and led me towards the bed and said well there’s no time to waste and with that pushed me down onto the bed. She then started kissing me, meanwhile Marie also climbed onto the bed and started unzipping my trousers, she then pulled them off. Isobel looked down to take a peek and helped to take my jacket off and then pull my top off so that I’m now lying there just in my boxers.

Marie then stood next to the bed and in a mock disappointed voice said that she was still wearing her garter as she pulled up her dress to give me a good look of her stunning legs clad in white stockings and sexy suspender belt. Isobel got in on the game and also said very disappointedly that so was she as she also lifted her dress to reveal her garter over her sexy white stockings and suspenders and gorgeous legs. I crawled over to the edge of the bed on all fours and grabbed Marie’s thigh and buried my face into her thigh and giving her a playful bite as my teeth gripped the garter. I moved my head in quite an exaggerated way left and right pulling at the garter while my shaved head was rubbing against her thong and inner thighs and Marie let out a moan, I briefly let go off the garter and licked her inside thigh and then roughly grabbed the garter again with my teeth and pulled it down her leg as she raised her leg out straight onto the bed, as I pulled the garter down I slowly slid my hand up her thigh caressing and kneading her until it reached her thong covered mound. Marie was plainly enjoying this very much and Isobel reached out and touched her face and their mouths locked, tongues exploring each other. As I let go of Marie’s garter I moved closer to Isobel and reached my hand up her thigh and brushed my head against her and then suddenly pushed my head up between her legs which made her squeal. I bit her thigh and clasped her garter between my teeth again rubbing my hair against her mound and then pulled down the garter. At this point the girls started undoing each other’s dresses and I gleefully watched these two amazing bodies unfurl. Marie’s breasts were so pert and just stood to attention as the dress slid down her body while Isobel had the most perfect breasts I’d ever seen, with dark brown areoles and huge nipples. Their hands tracing over each other’s torsos, arms and shoulders. I watched in fascination as in their passion and embrace they fell onto the bed as they attempted to pull down each other’s thongs, but left on their stockings and suspenders.

Once on the bed they turned their attention to me with Isobel moving down the bed and pulling off my boxers as I lay on my side, while Marie bit my neck and moved her mouth slowly up towards my face licking as she went. Isobel meanwhile let out a delighted yelp when she freed my bulging cock and Marie quickly turned her head to see. Isobel then crawled over my lower body and lowered her head and moved her head back and forth and brushing her locks over my throbbing manhood. She continued to tease for a few minutes more as Marie once again passionately kissed me and then Isobel grabbed my cock with both hands and started to slowly move her hands along the shaft up and down. She slowly licked the shaft from my shaven balls up to the pulsating head and took my cock into her mouth, each time taking more and more into her mouth getting deeper and deeper. Marie then also got onto her side and I pulled her legs toward me and buried my face into her beautifully shaved pussy as she did exactly the same thing to Isobel.

For ages then the three of us just pleasured each other as the moans became louder and louder.

Milenka_cox1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Milenka_cox1

Marie kept looking over to see how Isobel was getting on with the blowjob and I was getting closer and closer to eruption and Marie could see this. She then broke free from the chain and pushed me onto my back and straddled me and lowered herself down onto my dick and started riding me like a crazy cowgirl while her amazing tits just went back and forth in motion with her gyrating hips. It sure was a beautiful sight to see but an even better sensation to feel! It wasn’t long before I exploded deep into Marie and she screamed as my spunk poured into her and her pussy gripped my cock like a vice almost trying to milk every last drop. Isobel moved in and started licking my shaft and Marie’s pussy, and licked up some of the spunk that was dripping down the shaft and made a loud “mmmmm” sound as she exclaimed that it was the first time she’d actually tasted spunk. Isobel then pulled Marie down onto the bed and leaned over her and started snowballing Marie, as she slowly and very erotically let my spunk dribble out of her mouth into Marie’s open mouth and then their tongues intertwined as they eagerly licked the spunk from each other. Both of them then licked off the remaining spunk from my cock and took turns licking it, playing with my balls and rubbing my limp cock between their mouths.

It wasn’t limp very long with these two seriously hot bitches playing with it and it was back to semi hard in no time. Isobel was absolutely delighted with this and said that she thought she’d have to wait for ages till she had her turn to be fucked. Marie then took my cock deep into her mouth and started deepthroating it as it got harder and harder. I gently pulled Isobel up the bed and started sucking her enormous tits and really taking my time with each of them in turn and caressing the one that that wasn’t in my mouth and biting and licking them. Isobel’s tits seemed to have an amazing taste to them like I’d never tasted before and I just couldn’t get enough of them and I decided I just had to get deep inside this stupendous pussy. I rolled her over onto her back and then pushed her legs up so that her feet were resting on my shoulders and thrusted deep inside her and for a few minutes fucked her so hard that she just screamed in ecstasy. While all this was going on Marie was watching and I felt kinda bad and so asked them to lie on top of each other missionary style, and so Marie climbed on top of Isobel and I then climbed on top of Marie and slowly pushed my cock between the two girls and pushed it in and out between their pussies for a few minutes and we all writhed together.

The two of them were passionately kissing again and I then figured that if they hadn’t been with a man before then they probably hadn’t been fucked up the arse either and so put my dick at the entrance of Marie’s arse and then slowly started to push deep into her. Geez you should have heard the moaning and groaning coming from her as it slid in deeper. By now the sweat was just dripping off of the three of us and the sheets were soaking from the sweat and the cum. I could feel that Marie was coming again and her body was shaking all over and so I started to go faster again, she screamed for me not to stop, I had news for her- nothing could have stopped me from pounding that sweet arse. As I could feel myself getting closer to cumming I slipped inside Isobel and released my hot sticky cum deep into her. Marie reached down to feel some of the cum leaking out of Isobel and rubbed the cum all over her stunning tits and then rubbed some over Isobel’s face and then they both licked the cum off of each other and off of me.

This definitely was becoming one of the best nights off my life. The three of us lay there for a while every now and then with various licking and sucking going on and sometimes a little chatting, tickling and giggling. Marie got up and said she was gonna order some food as she was starving and asked what we wanted. We yelled out various things and she placed the order. We then started pouring champagne over each other and before you knew it we were back to some serious fucking, this time with Isobel doing some crazy gymnastic move which involved her legs doubled back over her head so that the top of her head was underneath her own body and me slowly thrusting into her as I sucked Marie’s delectable tits.

The three of us were really getting carried away that at first we didn’t hear the knock on the door from room service. Then Marie realised that someone was knocking and bold as brass walked over to the door with nothing on but her white stockings, suspenders and a smile. There was a slight gasp at first as the little Asian chick that was delivering the food saw the door open. She then wheeled the trolley into the room and saw Isobel and me going at it like rabbits. She giggled and started taking off the lids to the various dishes. Meanwhile Marie seemed to really be liking what she was seeing of this girl and I couldn’t blame her cos this Asian girl was seriously cute, around 5 foot tall with long black hair tied up and perky little tits which were mostly hidden by the drab uniform she was wearing.

Marie smiled at me and then sort of motioned at the waitress as if to say to me “let’s bring her in on the action”. So I pulled out of Isobel and walked over towards the waitress with my cock sticking out loud and proud and pointing right at the waitress. At the same time Marie reached up and let the waitress’s hair down and pressed her lovely tits against the girl. The girl didn’t flinch and started to smile. Marie asked her name and she said it was Angie, as Marie started to rub her cute little tits through her top. Isobel by now had joined us and the two of them started to undress the waitress as I undid her skirt and pushed her over the table, pulled her panties to the side and slid my dick deep into her. Isobel and Marie both played with her tits for while and then said that they definitely wanted a piece of this action too and said that we should bring her into the Jacuzzi. So I picked the petite little thing up and carried her over to the Jacuzzi where the girls were now sitting eagerly waiting. As I placed her in there Marie straight away pulled Angie towards her kissing her and biting her while reaching down and rubbing Angie’s clit, while Isobel reached from behind and massaged her tits. Marie then positioned Angie over the side of the spa so that she could bury her face into Angie’s pussy and so I then walked up behind Marie and slid my cock into her, while Isobel was out of the spa sucking Angie’s tits.

Various positions were swapped until we were all on the bed again and I lined the three girls up in a row all on their knees face down onto the bed and took turns in doing each of them doggy style and occasionally straying up a backdoor. By now I was just rampant and felt like I could go on for hours and we just kept fucking, sucking and licking for a very long time. Marie said that she was in a quandary because on the one hand she really wanted me to cum all over the three of their tits while they laid on their backs but on the other hand she didn’t wanna waste any of my sweet cum and wanted it all deep inside her and Isobel. I told her that her wish was my command and I’d cum any how she wanted me to! They giggled and discussed it and it was decided that they would all kneel on the bed with their tits pressed against each other and that I would stand above them and wank over them and shoot my load over their tits. As I started to do this Angie was getting friskier all the time and she grabbed my cock and started licking and sucking. She then eventually stopped just in time for me to shoot all three of them as they all rubbed my creamy white spunk into each other’s tits and licked each other’s hands and tits.

I was just about done and collapsed on the bed as the three of them got into a chain and ate each other out. Angie was the closest to me and while she was eating Marie’s cunt she was stroking my dick. I kinda got the feeling that she was aching for me to give her a good pounding and explode inside her and I wouldn’t have complained at having to comply with that at all!!

I just lay there admiring these three beauties, pinching myself that it was really true and watching them get each other off. After a while Angie moved over and started to give me head and brought me back to life and up popped wicked Willie again. I decided then that I still had many hours to squirt into Marie and Isobel but right now I wanted to fuck the arse off Angie, and so after she’d sucked me for quite a while I turned her around, pushed her legs up so that her ankles were by her head and tore into her pussy. I was into her so deep that at first I was worried that it was too deep and stopped, but she then started screaming at me for stopping and to carry on fucking her but harder! So I duly obliged! Marie and Isobel were fucking each other with seriously large dildos. I was really starting to feel all this action by now and could sense I was about to unload and looked over at the other two, but they were literally so deep into each other that I don’t even think they noticed what stage I was at so I just let rip into Angie and boy did she scream and groan as she came at the same time.

Angie then started to get up and said that she’d better go before she got into big trouble and thanked us for making her feel incredible. Isobel smiled and looked into my eyes and said if she’d realised that being fucked with a big cock was this good she’d have tried it a long time ago. Marie agreed and said that it should be a regular treat! The three of us then just collapsed into each other’s arms and grabbed some shut eye ready for some more pounding in a few hours and more room service!!
Published 
Written by FredAristotle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments