Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

business trip

"enjoyed wife while husband watched"

3
0 Comments 0
25.9k Views 25.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I job requires extensive travel.  And I am away from my wife and family for 6 weeks at a time.  One trip in perticular was a very interesting one.  I was at the bar with 2 of my co workers enjoying the band and feeling no pain.  A older couple in their late 50's were there and began talking to us.  The wife was pretty overweight and definatly not my type.  But she was very "friendly" with all three of us guys.  Right in front of her husband she would begin to rub my hair and touch my thigh.  She would go between the three of us and make comments about us being away from home and asked us how long it has been since we were "satisfied"  We all though she was joking.  In the mean time I was talking to my wife on the phone and told her about the woman and her husband.  My wife was really getting turned on and told me to go ahead and flirt back with her.  Now my wife is not at all overweight and very attractive.  And I told her this woman was just not my type.  She looked very old and I had not been aroused at all by her.  But my wife told me to play along anyway.  After a few drinks more the couple asked us to go to their house for another drink since the bar was closing.  I called my wife and she said to go ahead.  When we all got to their house the woman began to grab all three of our cocks.  I was very uncomfortable but the guys I was with started to grab her too.  Her husband just watched them.  You could tell he was really turned on by this and it was nothing new to them.  She asked us again how long has it been since we had a blowjob.  We all were laughing and she grabed one of the guys I was with and took out his cock and began to suck it.  The other guy started to take off the womans clothes.  He got down behind her and began to eat her pussy.  I excused myself when my wife called and she said to go have fun but she wanted to listen.  So I kept my cell phone open and went back into the room.  I did not let them know it was on.  The woman called me the little boy because i was the youngest (40) there.  She asked me to pull out my cock and let her suck it.  I told her maybe later  I could not get turned on by this because of the woman's age and weight.  So I sat there talking to her husband and watching what was going on..  When the three of them fucked and sucked for a while and everybody came.  She came over to me and took my hand and made  me follow her into another room .  She began to undo my pants and told me to just relax and let her suck my cock.  I knew my wife was on the phone and she wanted me to get some.  So i just let her suck on my cock.  I was getting rock hard and I grabbed the womans head and started to fuck her face.  I told her to suck it deeper.  She was moaning and telling me to stick it down her throat.  Which I happily agreed.  I asked her if she wanted my come and she was yelling ,yes give me your  come.  I told her to open her mouth and shoved my cock down her throad and exploded.  It had been a while since i got any and I think I came a quart.  The woman kept swollowing and moaned the whole time.  After I was done I really felt bad.  Almost sick to my stomach.  When I went to the bathroom I got on the phone with my wife and she was moaning.  She said she came several times just listening to me.  And she said when i got home I was really going to get it.  We went back to the hotel a littlie while later and I talked to my wife and told her in detail what happened while my wife fucked herself with a dildo and came again.

ImYourSexDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ImYourSexDream

Meanwhile i was jacking off listening to my wife.  

A couple of days later the couple was back in the bar and without hesitation asked us back to their house  I told the woman that I confessed everything to my wife and said she got really hot.  She asked me if I wanted another blowjob.  I grabbed the woman and took her into another room, dialed the phone an said I want you to let my wife hear you suck my cock.  I told her to get on her knees now!  The woman got really excited and said she wanted me to force her.  I grabbed her by the hair and said get down and take my cock out.  She dropped to the floor and began to grab my cock.  I held the phone in one hand and grabbed her head and shoved my cock in her mouth.  I picked up the phone and told my wife.  She is sucking my cock now.  I could hear my wife panting in the background.  I told the woman to open her mouth wider.  and to lake it all the way in .  I said now pull it all the way out.  And shoved it in deeper.  I could see the woman playing with her pussy so I asked her if her pussy was wet.  She said yes.  She was coming just sucking my cock. I told her to keep rubbing her pussy while I fucked her face.  I said "come on baby I want you to come again." " Don't stop sucking on my cock. "  I asked her if she liked to get fucked in the face.   And said I was going to come.  I told her she better not stop sucking and to swallow every drop of come.  While I held her head against my cock.  She was gagging on my cock because it was down her throat.  When I began to come I could feel it sliding down her throat.   The next thing I knew my two buddies and her husband came in the room and pulled out their cocks and began to treat her the same way I did.  She said she must have came 5 times that night.  When I talked to my wife she said "the next time I want you to fuck her"  I told the guys about my wife and they really didnt believe me.  They were all married and would never tell their wives what they do on the road.  I guess I am the lucky one. 

Published 
Written by jaflaf1983
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors