Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Call Me Daddy

"Sweet Quinn is seduced by her friend's dad and his friends."

33
11 Comments 11
31.5k Views 31.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Famous Story
"Owen! Oi! Get your ass down here!"

Owen winces at his stepdad's booming voice and looks at Quinn with troubled eyes. She flashes a long sympathetic smile as her friend gets up on his feet and holds his hand out to to help her up. Quinn clutches it tight and he pulls her up to stand in front of him.

"Does he always talk to you like that?" she asks.

Owen shrugs. "Only when he's drunk and with his asshole friends," he says, picking his jacket up from the coat hook and slipping it on. "He probably wants me to get some more beers. Don't go anywhere, okay? I won't be long."

Quinn watches uneasily as Owen leaves the room, shutting the door behind him with a soft thud. Just seconds later, she hears the distant grumble of heated conversation followed by the loud bang of the front door. Quinn runs over to the window and looks down at Owen charging down the street, his shoulders hunched like he's once again defeated. It didn't make sense to her that his mum would allow him to be spoken to so disrespectfully.

Quinn sits down on the end of the bed and waits in an awkward silence, the loud banter from the men downstairs disturbing her peace. Minutes later, loud rock music erupts from below, causing the floor to shake with bass beneath her feet. Owen's bedroom door suddenly opens and his stepdad walks in. He stumbles back a step as soon as he sees Quinn, completely surprised.

"You didn't go with your boyfriend?" he asks, almost menacingly.

"He's not my boyfriend, and no, I didn't go."

"Well, he'll be out for long. Probably gone to cry somewhere."

Quinn shifts around in her seat, feeling uncomfortable with the conversation. She didn't like it when people said things about her friends, especially people who were supposed to care about them the most.

"Don't sit here by yourself," Owen's stepdad says. "Come downstairs. Say hi to my friends."

"No, thanks," Quinn mumbles.

"Oh, come on! Look, I'm sorry, okay? I'm not good at this dad stuff. You know how rude Owen can be sometimes - it reflects. I'm learning. Come on, Quinnie. Come downstairs and talk to us."

Quinn looks up at the wall clock. It's been only five minutes since Owen left. He probably wouldn't be back for a while. His stepdad smiles gleefully as she gets up and follows him outside into the hallway.

"Call me James," he says, holding his hand out for her to shake. Quinn ignores it and he takes his hand back to his side. "Shy girl, huh? That's smart. It's good to be shy."

She follows James downstairs and into the living room where there are three other men, all holding beer bottles and laughing uncontrollably at something one of them must have just said. James sinks down into an armchair and they all turn their faces to look at Quinn. One of them smirks and stares at her legs, turning his face to the side as if to get a better look.

"I'm Phil. How old are you?" he asks in a husky voice. He must be in his forties, judging by his one or two grey hairs.

"22."

He grunts. "What an age to be. I was 22 not long ago, as you can tell," he says, pointing at his grey hairs. Quinn laughs and the other men light up.

James gestures towards an empty seat between the four of them and she sits down, feeling more comfortable than before. The others aren't as bad as James. It helps that they have a sense of humour, too. Takes the creepy edge off.

"So has he fucked you yet?" One of them men asks in a thick Indian accent. Quinn shivers at the blunt question.

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Better that way, sweetheart. That boy can't satisfy anyone for shit. And he doesn't like being told what to do. Little prick. If you're going to fuck someone, you've got to fuck a man. None of that doe-eyed, slow missionary shit. That's for pussies," James says. The other men laugh and Quinn smiles nervously. Where the fuck is Owen?

"I bet you like being told what to do," Phil says. Quinn notices that one of the men hasn't spoken to her yet. He hasn't even looked at her inappropriately like the others have, and that intrigues her the most. Before she can ask him what his name is, James leans forward and looks at her.

"Listen, Quinnie. I'm not going to make schoolboy advances and flirt for a while before I make a move, which is probably a little kiss on the cheek. I'm a man. We're all men. We don't want to talk to you. We don't care about you. We just want to put our cocks inside you the way that Owen will never be able to. Will you allow us to do that?"

Quinn gets a shiver down her spine and she shudders as James leans back into his chair, watching her, waiting for an answer. She looks around at all of their faces and then down at their crotches. She always saw these scenarios in porn and thought they were unrealistic, so the fact that it was happening right now was a lot to take in. Four grown men taking on one shy Quinn.

"I'll allow you," she says, her voice breaking mid-sentence as her heart begins to race. James' back straightens again and the other men's expressions harden, too. Except for the quiet man, who is still clutching his beer and staring off into a distance like nothing is about to happen.

Quinn's legs tremble in pleasure as the Indian man strokes the inside of one thigh and Phil pays attention to the other. She sighs and sinks into the sofa, opening her legs as they both gracefully trace patterns on her skin. Her lips part and she closes her eyes as goosebumps travel through her body like electricity, causing her to get wet already.

"Tell me that you want me to fuck you," James says. Quinn's eyes open and she looks at his desperate and lustful gaze.

"I want you to fuck me," she says, sighing as Phil slips his hand right between her legs and strokes her through her jeans as the Indian man starts fiddling with her button and zip, trying to get it open.

"Say it again, Quinnie. But this time say my name," James growls.

"I want you to fuck me, James," she gasps as the Indian man finally gets her jeans unzipped and Phil slips his hand inside, catching her clit between two fingers and pinching it while the Indian man buries his face in her chest.

James stands up in front of her and takes off his belt, throwing it to the side. He then unbuttons and unzips his jeans before pushing them down just under his hips and putting his hand over his big bulge. Quinn sighs in pleasure and watches as James steps forward, his eyes burning into hers. He grabs her hand and puts it over his bulge after removing his own.

"Play with that shit," he groans. Quinn obeys, rhythmically squeezing the bulge as James lets his head hang low with his eyes closed, whispering, "Fuck me, Quinnie...You have perfect hands..."

"Look at your tits," the Indian man groans as he pulls her top off over her head and kisses her throat.

"Take off her clothes, Khan," James bluntly orders. Khan, the Indian man, obeys and starts to undress her as she continues to caress James' bulge. Phil helps him and James watches with a hungry stare as the two men finally unclip her bra throw it across the room, leaving Quinn completely exposed. She crosses her arms over her stomach and smiles hesitantly. She's never been naked in front of a man before, let alone four at the same time.

"Oh, fuck, Quinnie. Look at you. You beautiful girl," James gasps as he leans down and cups her face with his hands, rubbing his rough thumbs over her soft cheeks. "You're so soft."

The sound of metal clanging together disrupts the atmosphere. Quinn and James both turn to look at Khan, who is unbuckling his belt desperately. He unzips his jeans, pulls them down below his ass and pulls out his cock. Quinn watches, mouth half-open in surprise as Khan furiously pumps his cock, groaning with his eyes half-closed. James smirks.

"Easy, Khan. Trust me, you don't want to finish so soon," Phil says in a mocking voice. Khan opens his eyes wide and looks at Phil's face before letting his gaze drop down to Quinn's chest.

"I can't help it," he growls, but stops wanking.

James returns his stare back to Quinn's face. "Have you been fucked before?"

"Yes," she says.

"Where, when and by whom?" he asks, one hand leaving her cheek and stroking the side of her neck slowly.

Quinn swallows and her shoulders shudder. "It was, uh, last year with my ex-boyfriend. In his bedroom."

"Was it good?"

"I can't remember," Quinn whispers.

James smirks, his both hands now cupping her pert breasts. "You'll never forget this." His hands drop from her breasts and he stands up straight. To Quinn's surprise, James sits back down, his hand over his bulge. "Khan. You're first."

Without wasting any time, Khan stands up and pushes his pants down to his knees before kneeling down in front of Quinn, his chest rising and falling rapidly as his eyes open wide with glee. Quinn smiles at him shyly and looks to James, who nods. She uncrosses her arms over her stomach with a new confidence. Khan puts a hand on each knee, pushing her legs apart so he can shuffle himself in-between them. Once her warm thighs are on either side of his waist, he lifts himself up until his cock is carefully positioned at her pussy entrance, the tip just subtly grazing against her pussy lips. Quinn lets out a small sigh.

"Put your hands on his shoulders, baby," James says to her in a comforting voice. Quinn nods a few times before following his instructions, putting her hands on Khan's broad shoulders as he leans forward, his lips meeting hers. As he slips his dry tongue into her wet mouth, his chapped lips caressing hers, he enters her with a powerful thrust, bringing her firm ass off the sofa and making her moan against his lips.

Khan rapidly thrusts into her, his face buried in her neck, barely muffling his loud groans as his back begins to stiffen. Phil chuckles and James roles his eyes as Khan begins to speed up, Quinn's arms now leaving his shoulders to fold behind her head. Within thirty seconds, Khan pulls out his cock and gasps in ecstasy as strings of thick cum shoots out of his cock, landing on the floor in front of him. He pushes himself up off the floor and collapses onto the sofa beside her, his chest heaving.

"What the fuck was that, Khan?" Phil laughs. Khan lifts his hand up in the air and gives him the middle-finger.

James puts his hand on Phil's back, pushing him forward. "You're up."

Phil jumps up from his seat and looks down at Khan. "This is how you fuck." He starts to undo his pants, shaking them off his legs, followed by his boxers. Quinn looks at his cock and blushes. Compared to Khan's chubby and fairly short one, Phil's is a big improvement. It's slightly arched and two inches longer, with a thick vein running down the side. Phil catches her cheeks going red and grins. "You like my cock, huh?"

"Yes."

Phil pulls his t-shirt over his head and throws it on Khan's face, who's still too exhausted to remove it. "Where do you want it?" Phil asks, as he gives it a few slow pumps and takes a few steps forward to stand between her legs. "Do you want it in your mouth?"

"Yes," Quinn gulps.

Phil laughs and leans forward until his hands holding the back of the couch on either side of her head and his rock-hard cock jingles in front of her face. "Open wide," Phil says. Quinn glances at James before opening her mouth wide to welcome Phil's warm six-inch. She gags a little, her hands finding their way to his butt and he clutches his cheeks and begins to pump in and out of her little mouth. His speed picking up as she gets used to his size, her nails digging into his ass as she clutches it in pleasure. "Fuck, yeah," Phil groans, towering over her and thrusting in quick, short motions into her mouth, her tongue thrashing against his length.

Khan pulls Phil's t-shirt off his face and watches, his hand around his own limp cock.

giannacoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
giannacoll

James sits back and just stares, and the other man suddenly takes interest. He studies Quinn's curvy figure with his eyes as his friend fucks her mouth.

"You want a turn, Cole?" James asks him. Cole ignores his question and carries on watching.

After three minutes of pumping her mouth, Phil pulls out his wet cock and grabs Quinn's hands, pulling her up from the sofa. She gasps in surprise and stands up, watching in anticipation as Phil sits down, his cock standing up.

"Sit on it," he orders.

Quinn turns around so her face is to him and she's facing James. She keeps her eyes on his trembling lips as she stands over Phil's cock and lowers herself down until it enters her ass. Quinn's eyes and mouth open wide at the same time and a silent scream escapes her lips as Phil's whole cock enters her. She digs her hands into the sides of his legs and a whimper escapes her lips. James' face jolts and he gets up to walk over to her. He cups her face and stares at her shocked expression.

"Take it," he whispers.

Quinn nods and lets out a loud gasp as Phil begins to thrust beneath her as she bounces on him at the same time. James clasps a hand around her neck and squeezes gently.

"Fuck her harder, Phil," he growls, his eyes not leaving hers.

Phil thrusts up furiously, growling with each movement, Quinn continues to gasp in shock, bouncing to meet Phil's every heavy pound.

"Are you going to cum, Quinnie?" James asks her softly.

Quinn nods.

"I can't hear you," James suddenly shouts.

Quinn's eyes widen in pleasure and she screams, "YEEESSS!" Before throwing her head back and letting out a long scream, her back arching and her limbs going stiff with pleasure. Once the orgasm subsides, she collapses back onto Phil, her chest heaving with each heavy breath. Phil kisses her neck once before James wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her up against him.

As James holds her limp body against the hardness of his own, her breath tickling his chest, Phil finishes himself within seconds, a soft moan escaping his lips as he shoots cum on his own leg. Once he is done, he sits forward and Khan ruffles his hair.

"Not bad," Khan says, to which Phil grins, grabbing a tissue from the coffee table and cleaning the cum off his leg.

James' strong hands hold the back of Quinn's head and one cups her ass as she recovers from her brain-melting orgasm. She lifts her face to look into James' eyes and smiles weakly. "Is it your turn now?"

James chuckles and leans in to bite her ear before pulling his face back to look at her. "After Cole. I want you last so I can have you for longer."

"I don't want to fuck her," Cole suddenly says. "I just want to watch."

James sighs. "Suit yourself." He traces his hand down Quinn's stomach and in between her legs, slipping two fingers into her pussy. He starts to slide them in and out, his other hand wrapping around her neck as she shudders with pleasure, her clit still sensitive from the orgasm. "You like that, Quinnie?" James whispers.

Quinn gasps and rolls her eyes back in response as he starts finger-fucking her faster. "James..." she whispers.

"Where do you want my cock?" he growls, taking his fingers out of her pussy and putting them in her mouth. Quinn licks his fingers and smiles.

"Wherever you want," she says.

James smirks. "You're so fucking perfect."

He cups her ass with his hands, lifting her up and carrying her over to the wall-side cabinet. With one quick swipe, he throws the photo frames to the floor and sits her on the hard wood, now holding her waist as she shivers against the cold surface. Quinn bites her bottom lip and watches James' face as he watches her, pushing her legs apart to slip in-between, his perfect, veiny and rock-hard eight inch resting on her flat stomach. James leans forward and catches her bottom lip between her teeth before slipping his tongue into her wet little mouth and thrashing it against hers as their lips dance together in the perfect rhythm. Quinn strokes her nails up and down his back as James' hands firmly grasp her hips, pulling her closer as the kiss intensifies.

He gasps and pulls back, almost fighting for breath. "I'm going to fuck you so hard."

Quinn smiles and opens her mouth to say something, but before she can, James grunts and enters her with a powerful thrust, causing her back to hit the wall behind as she lets out a silent scream, her mouth open in a perfect circle. James furrows his eyebrows together in concentration and slips his cock out slowly, only to thrust inside her again just as powerful as before, making her head hit the wall behind with a loud thud. A sexy moan escapes Quinn's lips as she digs her nails into the back of James' shoulders, waiting for him impatiently to fuck her like a wolf that has gone weeks without prey.

"Call me Daddy," James growls, clutching his ass cheeks together as he thrusts inside her warm and wet pussy once more, causing her lose her breath for four seconds.

"Daddy," Quinn whimpers, her body trembling with pleasure against his warm and rough skin.

James grunts as he thrusts again. "LOUDER."

"DADDY!" Quinn shouts in pleasure, to which James grins.

"Now let me show you how a man fucks a woman," he whispers in her ear, before pulling his face back to look into her wide-eyes.

He grabs her around the waist with one arm, pulling her off the table to stand on her feet. He then turns her around and wraps her hair around his hand, making it into a fist before pushing her head down to make her bend over the cabinet. He slaps her ass. Once. Twice. Five times in total, before pulling her hair. Then, without any warning or build-up, he enters her tight and firm ass with a heavy thrust, and begins to pound away, the sound of skin slapping together being the only sound in the room as the other three men watch. James grunts and pulls her hair harder, lifting her face up from the wooden surface as he fucks her ass harder than he's ever fucked before. He lets go of her hair and rubs his hands over her back before sliding them around the front to her breasts, bending over her so he can squeeze them as he pounds away.

Quinn squeezes her eyes shut, loud moans escaping her pretty lips as her back stiffens, feeling a knot tighten deep down in her stomach. James suddenly stops pounding and grabs her hair again to pull her up. Quinn looks at him, breathless, and James smirks before putting one arm around his waist again and guiding her to the wall. He makes her stand with her back against it and pushes himself up against her, his throbbing cock pressed against the inside of her warm thigh. James clutches her ass cheeks and lifts her up against the wall as she wraps her arms around his neck. He then lowers her down until his cock enters her pussy, making her moan. James begins fucking her again, against the wall, as he puts his mouth over one breast, thrashing his rough tongue against her sensitive nipple, causing her to tremble against him.

"James," a voice suddenly interrupts.

He stops fucking her and turns his face to look at Cole, who is standing up now. Quinn runs her hands through James' hair as she tries to steady her breath, her heart beating fast and sweat dripping down her neck, back and legs.

"You better have a good reason for interrupting me," James says, his eyes wide with fury.

Cole pushes his hand down the front of his jeans, his eyes dead-set on Quinn as she looks back, completely flustered and growing more and more impatient as the seconds pass. "Let me finish her."

James' scoffs. "Go fuck yourself, literally."

"James, please. Just this time. Let me finish her," Cole pleads.

James pauses for a moment before turning to look at Quinn, who looks back down at him, equally confused. She traces a finger around his lips and he catches it between his teeth before letting it go. "I really want to keep fucking you, Quinnie, but it seems you're making my little brother jealous."

James thrusts into her once more, savouring it before lowering her back down until her feet are on the ground. He turns to Cole and growls, "You're lucky I'm a nice big brother."

Cole's face lights up as James steps away from Quinn, who is still standing against the wall with trembling knees. James sits down next to Phil and Ali and watches as Cole takes his hand out of his hands to take them off. Cole then takes off his top. Once he is fully undressed, his hard and slightly slanted to the left seven-inch fully erect, he reaches his hand out for Quinn to take it. She does, and he pulls her forward to slip his other hand around the back of her neck. Quinn sighs as Cole places soft kisses along her collar bone before running his tongue up her throat.

"Beautiful," he sighs, continuing to kiss her neck.

Quinn throws her head back slightly and shuts her eyes at the simple pleasure. Cole breaks off from kissing her and gestures to the floor. Quinn lies down across it, her legs open, welcoming him. Cole gets down and positions his face at her pussy. Quinn closes her eyes and spreads her arms out wide on either side as he plants kisses up the inside of her thigh until his lips reach her pussy entrance. Cole then sticks out his tongue, teasing her with the tip, causing a shiver to run down her spine.

"Please..." Quinn whispers. "Please, Cole. Please."

That's all the encouragement he needs. Cole slides his tongue into her pussy and starts to eat her out, his head bobbing furiously as he pleasures her with nothing but his mouth, his hands wrapped around her ankles, pulling her legs further apart so he can have more of her. Quinn trembles with pleasure, her hands now running through her own hair, tugging at it as she moans with endless pleasure.

Her back stiffens and her jaw cracks as her mouth opens wide with pleasure, a silent scream escaping her lips as she cums inside, Cole desperately licking away at her warm juices with his powerful tongue. Once the orgasm subsides, Cole crawls up her until he is staring into her eyes. He positions himself properly before thrusting his cock inside her with one swift movement, making her whimper as her sensitive clit causes an overload of pleasure to run through her whole body. Cole pushes his hard chest against her breasts and winces as her nails scratch his back. He starts to fuck her, starting off slowly but quickening his pace as her nails start to scratch more viciously, causing mixed sensations of pleasure and pain.

As Cole pounds Quinn, he lifts his face up to look into her eyes, watching them as different emotions pass over her face until suddenly, her eyes widen and her legs begin to violently tremble, indicating another orgasm. Cole starts to pound faster, feeling his own legs get weaker as his balls tighten. Seconds later, they both hold each other tight and scream out in unison as they cum at the same time, their bodies stiffening, then trembling, then stiffening and then trembling again before going limp. Cole gasps for breath and kisses Quinn passionately on the lips for a full thirty seconds before lifting himself up off her and standing on his feet. Quinn remains on the ground, her eyes closed and her heart pounding violently. She's never felt so at peace.

"What the fuck is going on?" a familiar voice cuts through the silence, causing Quinn to jump up to her feet, wrapping her arms around her chest and crossing her legs in an attempt to cover up.

Owen's back.

Published 
Written by violentforeplay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments