Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Calvin

5
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

A few nights ago while having a little fun sex. Calvin, a friend’s name came up. We’d had him join us a couple times before and he has a big cock, over nine inches long, that my girl Linda really enjoyed.

We decided to see if he wanted to stop by for a little fun. He of course said, “Yes,” and came over the next morning on his way to his mother’s house for a late breakfast. A regular Sunday morning thing for him.

I let Calvin in when he got here and told him, “Linda’s in bed naked and waiting,” so he headed up the hall and walked to our bedroom.

I waited for a few minutes before I followed him. When I walked in and Linda was laying there with her legs spread wide open and letting him play with her pussy.

I walked around to the other side of the bed climbed up beside her and stuck my dick in her mouth. Then Calvin and I took turns playing with her hot wet pussy while she sucked my cock.

After he couldn't take anymore of hearing me talking about how much I was enjoying how well she was sucking on my hard cock Calvin started rubbing on his and then he stuck his big cock in her face.

Linda immediately grabbed ahold of it and wrapped her lips around his thick shaft and started sucking.

I have to say I enjoyed watching her suck on Calvin’s big cock. Seeing the big thing stretch her lips as it moved in and out of her mouth was awesome, to say the least..
 
After a few minutes, Linda started going back and forth sucking on us both just long enough to keep us both hard. Then Calvin just couldn't help himself and cummed in her mouth while she sucked up every drop.

Linda’s nipples, hard and dark, became my next targets. My tongue flickered across the sensitive tips, biting them between my lips, stretching them out and then allowing them to snap back into place. Sucking them hard, taking them deep into my mouth and rubbing my teeth across them. My saliva trickled down the sides of her firm well-rounded breasts.

As Linda’s right hand stroked my cock, her left hand ran fingers through my hair, pulling my face harder against her aching breasts, willing me to consume her.

Passion and tenderness gave way to heated lust, as both our bodies screamed for satisfaction and release. Rolling on top of her, pinning her body beneath me, my throbbing cock found Linda’s moist, lubricated slit. With a single powerful thrust my fully seven inches was ball deep inside her, filling her completely.

My balls pressed hard against Linda’s ass as I held myself in her, the hot, tight confines of her pussy threatening to suck the cum out of my aching balls. With great effort, I withheld my release, drawing out of her slowly, then thrusting almost brutally into her once more.

Linda moaned, "Oh, Ohmigod! Yessssss,” as her fingers griped tightly around my upper arms, her nails digging into my flesh, her head thrown back as heavy groans of ecstasy escaped her sweet pink cum coated lips.

Over and over, I thrust brutally into Linda, following her call for me to take her harder and faster. With a deep, “uuuugh,’ I pushed into her one last time, before my cock filled her pussy to over flow with burst after hot burst of hot cum, her pussy contracting and squeezing every precious drop from me as another orgasm washed through her.

When I pulled my now limp cock out of Linda’s pussy, Calvin moved on top of her and started nibbling on her hard engorged nipples.

Caught up in the moment, he moved his mouth off of her hard little nipple and brushed his tongue downwards over her belly heading towards her cum filled pussy. As he brushed his tongue over her smooth belly Calvin left a trail of his wet saliva as he licked past her belly button.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum



He continued his progress down the bed until his body was situated between Linda’s wide open legs and his face was level with her pussy. He breathed in deeply and savored the heady smell of sweat, love juice and my fresh thick cum.

Calvin stared at Linda’s pussy as it gaped wide open from the fucking I’d just given her. Her delicate lips were swollen and puffy and stretched apart revealing the wet pinkness of her juicy insides. As Linda opened her legs even wider a trickle of my white cum appeared at the entrance to her pussy.

Trance like, Calvin moved forward and flicked his tongue out and licked Linda’s slippery wet slit. As his tongue made contact with the wet folds of her sensitive flesh Linda let out a low, “Uuuuuuugh.”

As he probed inside of her pussy with his tongue Linda squeezed her tight pussy muscles and forced a large globule of my sticky cum into his waiting mouth. As he eagerly gulped the mixture of our juices down, the hot gooey mixture coated his tongue and the back of his throat.

"Oh god, eat me," Linda wailed and then moaned, “Oh god yes…yes…yes,” as Calvin’s tongue brushed the sensitive area round her clit Linda moaned, “eat me and make me cum."

Calvin licked her pussy alternating between circling his tongue round the sensitive little bud of her clit and licking deep inside her sticky slit. Each lick between her lips brought more of the salty, slightly bitter mixture into his mouth, which he eagerly swallowed.

As Calvin licked her pussy I watched as Linda pinched her own nipples and rolled them between her thumb and finger.

He circled her clit with his tongue with increasing pressure and as she moaned, “God, oh, yes,”

Calvin rocked back on his knees between Linda’s legs and grabbing her by her ankles and placed her petite little feet up on his shoulders.

Then, I reached between them and used my hand to guide Calvin’s cock to her pussy. When the head touched Linda’s slit, I naturally moved it up and down in the hot wetness that was oozing from me. "Push," I told him and her breath left her body in a whoosh as his entire cock slid deep inside her. As he plunged his cock into her dripping wet pussy as far as it will go, making Linda grunt and whine from the impact. "Oh, yessssss!" she hisses as he pulled out slowly then rammed into her again, his tight balls slapping against her sweet ass cheeks as he repeatedly buried his cock all the way to the hilt.

Her legs spread wide, Linda’s arms were around his back, sliding, scratching him and gripping his ass as he pumped his cock in and out of her.

Calvin’s intensity increased as I urged him on. He leaned forward, his chest against Linda’s face. He knew exactly what to do to her. When he leaned forward like that, his cock slamming into her it was pushing against her clit. Every thrust was rubbing against her. She was so close. This was so wild. I could almost see his cock thickening, knowing he was close too.

"Ohhhhhh, Oh. Oh," she moaned and we knew she was close. Calvin started going faster, deeper and suddenly it was happening. Linda’s whole body convulsing beneath him. Her pussy clenched tight around the shaft of his cock. "Ohhhhhh, ungh, ungh!" she moaned loudly as her body shivered with the pleasure of orgasm.

Rolling off her Calvin, grabbed up his clothes.

Both disappointed that his appointment with his mother precluded he and I being able to play together, Calvin, already late, dressed in record speed and was out the door on his way to his mother’s house.

Needless to say it was an interesting and fun encounter.

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments