Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Campground Wildlife - Part One

"Great group sex while camping"

22
5 Comments 5
23.0k Views 23.0k
9.3k words 9.3k words
Our fourth group encounter was not with our best friends and neighbours, Sue and Jake, it was with a couple that we met while on our summer vacation. We were on a two week camping trip in late July at a Provincial Park campground in Northern Ontario at the time. Melanie and I arrived early on the Friday evening and were allocated a delightful site for our two week stay. It was large, about fifty feet wide and thirty feet deep, secluded by trees on three sides, with a belt of trees about forty feet deep on the other side of the dirt entrance road and a small sandy beach on the large lake immediately behind those trees, so it would take us about one minute to walk to the water.

The site came equipped with two large picnic tables and a stone fire pit with a steel grill. We parked the SUV to one side of the site and set up our camp. We had a large pavilion-style tent that is twelve feet square and ten feet high at the ridge-pole, eight feet at the walls, a screen tent for eating in and a small igloo tent for storage.

We erected the main tent first, installing two six-foot wide air mattresses side by side at the rear of the tent and covering them with two double sleeping bags zipped together, to give ourselves a spacious play area, then set up a couple of folding canvas chairs and side tables in the front part of the tent to act as a sitting area. We then erected the screen tent next to the main tent and installed a folding table and more chairs so that this could serve as our eating area if there were too many mosquitoes or if it rained. We then set up the igloo and filled it with our coolers and additional gear, placed a large Hibachi grill on one of the picnic tables, and we were ready for our vacation.

As I got some burgers and veggies going on the grill, Melanie came and sat down at the picnic table, with her back to the table and her elbows tucked behind her, resting on it, crossing her lovely legs and tilting her head back to enjoy the sun.

I looked down at her and, for possibly the ten thousandth time, thought how lucky I was to have such a perfect woman love me. Although in previous posts I have mentioned parts of her beautiful body, I don't think I have ever completely described her, so here goes in the interest of providing a fuller mental image. She is twenty-nine years old and exceptionally beautiful, about five feet seven inches tall with a perfect 36-24-36 figure and wears a 36C bra size, meaning her back is slim and her breasts thrust forward provocatively.

She once asked Jake if he missed Sue's extra inches when he was playing with them and he replied “No, they are beautiful and they provide two generous handfuls. That is all a guy needs!” Sue and I were banging away right next to them when they had this conversation and I always wondered what kind of reaction Jake got to that remark from Sue later when they were alone together.

She has long, straight, very dark brown hair that reaches to the small of her back and a body type where her legs and ass constitute two thirds of her height, so that the visual impression is that her legs go on forever. She has what I sincerely believe to be the world's best ass to top those legs – I have never seen a better one! Those legs and that ass are Sue's biggest source of envy, which is a huge compliment to Mel, because Sue is also very well-equipped in both those areas! She has large, soft brown eyes that you can fall into and a generous mouth with soft, full lips. Any man looking at that mouth immediately starts thinking about blow-jobs, a fact of which she is very well aware.

Her breasts are full and ride high and proud, with large, brownish-pink nipples, huge areolae, and creamy white skin that tans to a delicate golden-brown in the summer. She has a dense bush of black pubic hair that she wears full in spring, fall and winter, but shaves to a narrow upward point in the summer, with just a strip about three-quarters of an inch wide either side of her vagina, so that she can wear the skimpiest of bikinis. Sue does the same thing – they are pussy twins in the summer! Her pussy is like her mouth – generous, with soft lips, a pink clitoris and hot-pink interior. It is capacious and accommodating, warm, wet and welcoming, and she is very generous with it!

When she walks through a crowded venue in a short skirt and high heels every male eye in the place turns to follow the swing of her hips and the flash of her thighs – she really is that stunning, it is not just an infatuated husband's opinion, it is simple observation of masculine behaviour. She is a sexy woman who enjoys the attention and has a strong exhibitionist streak, believing firmly in the adage “If you've got it, flaunt it!”

The downside of this from a husband's perspective, of course, is that every damned man in the world wants to sleep with her, but, hey, the prize is worth the battle. She has a passion for sexy lingerie and is happy to gratify my craving for waspies (merry-widows to some, sexy corsets to others, basques to the rest), garter belts, stockings and high heels, all of which she regards as visual enhancements. Sexually, she is both greedy and generous. She is also intelligent, articulate and extremely observant. Enough said – I am sure you get the picture.

Anyway, moving on and getting back to the story...

Feeling my eyes on her, as she always does, she turned her face towards me, patted the picnic table with her right hand and said, smiling, “Picnic table, every night while we are here!”

“Really? Promise?” I asked eagerly.

“I promise,” she replied, “Provided you are a good boy!”

“Oh, this is going to be a great holiday,” I murmured happily. Little did I know just how good it was going to get!

“We will have to keep an eye on that campsite, though.” she added, nodding to the nearest campsite. It was across the road from our own, about thirty yards to our right, as large as our own and fully visible to us, which by extension meant that ours was fully visible from it. It was, however, currently unoccupied.

“Worried?” I enquired teasingly, grinning.

“Nope, just saying,” she answered, also grinning.

The food was now ready, so I served it while Melanie got us beers, then we sat down at the table to eat. Mel finished eating before me and I had barely swallowed my last bite and washed it down with a mouthful of beer, when Mel stood up, stepped back from the table, dropped her shorts, kicking them away, revealing that there was nothing underneath them but her, then peeled off her tee-shirt, showing that there was nothing but skin under there either!

“Okay” she said, walking over to the other picnic table, which was closer to the road, “Let's get this holiday started!” She stood at the end of the picnic table closest to the road, spread her legs wide and dropped her lovely breasts down onto the tabletop.

“Jesus, Mel,” I exclaimed, “it is still broad daylight!”

“Not going shy on me, are you?” she jibed. Well, what's a guy to do?

I walked over to stand behind her, but was greeted with, “Oh no you don't! Get your damned clothes off!”

Foiled again! I dropped my shorts, underwear and tee-shirt in a pile and moved in behind her.

“Huh, cold start,” I muttered, mock complaining about the lack of a warm-up blow-job.

“Speak for yourself,” she mumbled from the tabletop, “Some of us are hot to trot!”

“You're always hot to trot,” I volleyed back.

“You are not complaining, are you?” she returned, with a warning note in her voice.

“I wouldn't dare,” I answered, disingenuously. This was greeted with a snort of derision as, the badinage over, I slid my cock into her warm, wet, waiting pussy.

“Ah, that feels good,” she murmured contentedly.

“You do realise that someone could come by at any minute, walking or in a car, don't you?” I asked.

“Of course I do, that's what makes it so much fun,” she replied with a soft giggle.

“God, you and Sue both,” I muttered.

“Stop thinking about her and do me,” she demanded, grinding her ass forcefully back into my groin. So I did ... and it was good!

Mel did not deliver her copyrighted picnic table performance, because she was barefoot, as well as bare-assed, and had no high heels to give her the extra height. Instead, she spread her legs very wide apart, which is a long way because the lady can do a full splits when she wants to, kept her torso prone on the tabletop and just rotated her hips gently.

I held her by the hips and ploughed her with long, slow strokes at first, gradually increasing the pace as she warmed up. When she reached the point where she really wanted to get off, she pushed her hips away from the table, spread her legs even wider, lowering her stance, rammed that beautiful ass back into me really hard, grinding her pussy into my pubic bone, and started swivelling her hips as she rode up and down on my cock. Then she started showing off!

She lifted her upper body off the picnic table, bent over and grasped her own ankles! The sight of that perfect ass raised in the air as my cock drove in and out of her pussy and she peered up at me through her own legs drove me wild. I started jack-hammering in to her and she braced her lovely legs to take the pounding, murmuring quiet little “ooh's" as each thrust pounded home. It did not take long from that point before I erupted inside her then wilted away. As my penis slipped out of her she said, “Not bad for the first night, but we will work on it over the holiday!” Cheeky wench!

Turning towards me, she went up on her toes, pressed those gorgeous tits up against my chest and kissed me passionately, with lots of tongue.

“Happy holidays,” she whispered in my ear afterwards, following the words with her probing tongue. Then she took me by the hand and led me into the tent, saying, cheekily again with a smile, “Now do me again properly."
So I did that too, after a short intermission for a much needed beer.

Mel got me on my back on the air mattresses, straddled my lower legs and started breathing life back into my flaccid member, first tonguing it gently, licking head, shaft and balls, then swallowing it whole and sucking gently. When it started to stir she grasped it in her right hand and started to work it gently as she sucked harder. It soon reared up to its full height in response to her attentions, forcing her to open her jaws wider. This was her cue to act, so her hand fell away and she slid her mouth slowly down the shaft, sucking hard all the way, until her upper lip reached my belly and the whole thing was ensconced in her mouth.

Her head movements sped up until I was in danger of coming in her mouth, at which point she suddenly dropped my dick from her mouth, rolled off me and over onto her knees, spread her knees wide, giving me a tremendous close-up of her luscious, dripping pussy, and dropped onto her forearms, leaving her in the classic tits down, ass up pose that says “Fuck me!" louder than any vocalisation.

I moved up behind her on my knees, slid home in her already well-fucked pussy and did her hard and fast from the starting line, a real wham, bam, thank you, ma'am, just the way she likes it. Don't get me wrong, Melanie likes the marathon bangs as well, but she frequently also wants to just be taken hard and ridden flat out to the finish line, and this was one of those occasions. She had frequently told me that my ability to discern which approach she wanted at any given time was one of my big plus points as a lover. I just enjoyed it whichever way she wanted it!

On this occasion she started orgasming before I did, and as a result started riding my cock harder than I was riding her, determined to make me come before she stopped climaxing. She succeeded in short order and I blew everything I had into her this time. She promptly fell forward on her face, holding me inside her as she did so, and used her vaginal muscles to hold me there for as long as possible.

“That was wonderful,” she breathed quietly. “What a great start to the vacation!”

I could not have agreed more.

On the Saturday and Sunday of that first weekend we swam and canoed off each of the Park's three main, much larger, beaches during the day and barbecued each night.

Melanie kept her promise and did me at the picnic table again on both nights, only after dark on these occasions. She had unpacked now and so had a pair of wedge-soled slip-on sandals available that gave her another four inches of height, so she was able to give me the full power-ride on both nights, upper body supported by straight arms on the picnic table edge, tits dangling and swinging wildly as her legs pumped from side to side, her hips gyrating in circles and her ass slamming repeatedly down on my iron-hard cock, then circling slowly up again. It was amazing how what had always been a star-quality performance still managed to get better every time.

Much to Mel's amusement, we were caught in the act both nights!

On the Saturday night Melanie was in full flight, approaching her climax, mouth open in a continuous moan, tits flying, ass grinding, legs pumping, when a pair of headlights swept around a bend in the road and brilliantly illuminated our entire campsite. The vehicle slowed to a crawl as it approached and passed our campsite. It proved to be a Park Ranger's Jeep and it contained two rangers whose eyes were firmly glued on our picnic table. Mel, not pausing in her antics, started to giggle and said, “Just as well the road is straight, because the driver is certainly not looking where he is going!”

What a woman! I was waiting for the Jeep to stop and for something to be said, but it just sped up and drove off.

I bet Melanie that we would see a lot of ranger activity around our campsite over the next few days, and I was not wrong. We had parkies stopping by on every shift, getting out of their vehicles and solicitously inquiring if we were enjoying the park and going into great detail about its attractions, all the while never taking their eyes off Mel, who was permanently in a state of semi-undress, either shorts and camisole tops or tee-shirts, always without a bra and with erect nipples showing through, or lounging in a skimpy bikini.

Melanie collects bikinis like other women collect shoes! Of course, she also collects shoes like other women collect shoes! I love it when the two interests are paired and I am treated to a tiny bikini with high heels, and sometimes a wide-brimmed sunhat! So did the parkies!

Mel enjoyed the attention and made no attempt to cover up. In fact, I think the sauciness of her outfits increased in proportion to the attention, but what do I know? I am just a poor male!

On the Sunday night we were in the early stages of our picnic table session, with Melanie still face down on the table and me doing her slowly from behind, when another pair of headlights again swept around the bend.

“Randy rangers again?” Mel enquired of me.

“Nope,” I responded as I saw a van swing into the neighbouring campsite across the road.

“Uh-oh, they're stopping,” I followed up. “They are going to get an eyeful.”

“Let 'em,” Mel said carelessly. “Don't you dare stop!”

So we simply carried on as if they were not there.

A man and a woman descended from the van, unpacked it and set up their campsite by the light of a Coleman lantern. The guy was tall, about six-four in height, about thirty years old, lean and craggy. The woman was small, about five-two, and very curvy, about five years younger than the man, with an enormous bosom and a cloud of golden curls reaching below her shoulders. They politely pretended not to notice what was going on at our picnic table as they worked, but both kept stealing surreptitious glances.

Mel kept having giggle fits, and was fighting not to laugh out loud, burbling even as she reached her climax. If you have ever heard a woman trying to giggle and moan at the same time, you will know how entertaining that was for me. When she was done – literally – Mel stood up quite unashamedly, shook out her hair and tits, then walked me into the tent for the encore.

As we snuggled on the mattresses, she murmured to me, “We will find out who they are in the morning.”

“How come?” I asked.

“If they are prudes, they will avoid us,” she replied. “If they are fun people, they will come over and introduce themselves.”

She was right. We were up early the next morning and so were our new neighbours. They were bustling around getting their breakfast as we were getting ours. They were both dressed in shorts and tees, as were we, and we all ate at our respective picnic tables. When breakfast was over the woman disappeared back into their small tent for a short while then re-emerged wearing a very brief, light-blue, metallic finish bikini with small black fringes as edge trim.

She walked across to their van, opened the rear doors and leaned inside to haul out a large cooler, In doing so she bent right over from the waist, demonstrating that the bikini bottom, while not quite a thong, had only a very thin strip of material around three inches wide concealing her butt crack, leaving a perfectly round ass with nice firm buttocks almost fully exposed to our view.

She then lugged the cooler over to one of their picnic tables, the one closest to us, went round to the side farthest from us and bent forward from the waist to deposit it on the table. This revealed that the bikini top was barely large enough to cover her nipples and nowhere near large enough to conceal those enormous breasts. As she bent forward the amount of cleavage on display was positively breath-taking and my eyes were out on stalks. She fished a cold coke from the cooler, walked to the side of the table where she had arranged a lounger facing us and sat down, with one leg straight out in front of her and the other bent at the knee, giving a very pleasant view of pretty legs with a large expanse of thigh and delicious curve of ass.. She then picked up a book and began to read, while occasionally sipping from her coke.

The guy, presumably her husband, busied himself around the camp, unloading gear from the van and setting up equipment.

I was so busy enjoying the view that I was surprised by Melanie's hiss from beside me, “That little witch!”

“What?” I said. “Why are you calling her that? You don't even know the woman.”

“You don't think that little display was accidental, do you? Or the fact that she is now sat there showing you her legs and tits? I am calling her a little witch because she is trying to cast a spell on you with those gigantic tits!”

“Well, it's working,” I teased, amused by her hissy fit. “I would love to get my hands on those.”

“Oh, I just bet you would,” she snarled, and whirled away into our tent.

Smiling, pleased by this unusual show of jealousy, I continued to admire the feminine scenery across the road.

After about five minutes Mel's voice said from behind me, “Let's see how the little witch likes some competition!”

I turned around to look at my wife and, judging by the pleased expression on her face, my jaw must have dropped. She was wearing a bikini that I had never seen before, but calling it a bikini was a stretch of the imagination. It was truly minuscule!

The top was two tiny triangles of shimmery lime-green material barely large enough to cover her nipples, no breast containment whatsoever, attached to each other and tied on with shimmery lime-green cords. She might as well have been wearing pasties, her gorgeous tits were fully exposed except for the nipples. The bottom was a single tiny triangle of the same lime-green material that would never have been large enough to cover her pubic hair if she had not shaved it. The edge of her Mound of Venus was clearly visible over the upper edge and it had no sides, just a single half-inch strip of elasticated lime-green material running around the back to join, as I saw when she gave me a twirl to show me, a similar width thong that disappeared down the crack of that lovely ass to join on to the inch-wide end of the pubic triangle.

On her feet she wore a glittery pair of wedge heels that I had also never seen before, these giving her about another five inches of height and accentuating those already extravagantly long legs. To top it all off she wore a wide-brimmed, cream coloured, velour sun hat with a lime-green band to match the almost-bikini! She was an eyeful to give a saint a heart attack!

“Good God, Melanie,” I gasped. “That's not competition, that's a bloody massacre! You don't take prisoners, do you? You look like a pagan goddess!”

“Thank you, kind sir, you're gallantry is appreciated and you will be suitably rewarded later,” she replied, smiling that special megawatt smile that never failed to knock any man it was directed at right off his feet.

“That is not gallantry, my love,” I responded. “It is the simple truth from your horny bastard of a husband who for the umpteenth time you have reduced to a grovelling wretch at your feet, begging to be allowed to tear your clothes off! Although, in this case, 'clothes' might be a bit of a stretch.”

“The outfit was going to be a treat for you later in the holiday,” she informed me, “But I decided that the little witch needed a whack upside the head, and my husband's attention needed to be brought back to where it belongs.”

“Mission accomplished,” I smiled at her.

“Yes, that's you sorted,” she said. “Now let's see what I can do to disturb the little witch's peace of mind. Set me up a lounger, would you please? And place it behind the truck at the closest point to their campsite, pointed directly at that picnic table of theirs.”

“Your wish is my command, goddess,” I said, grinning at her, and went off to do her bidding.

When her throne was ready the goddess strolled languidly towards it, all tits, ass and legs, making sure to lock eyes with the guy in the other camp as she did so, then holding his eyes as she lay down on the lounger, opening her legs as she did so, showing us all that the bikini bottom just about covered her vaginal lips and that was all! She arranged herself into the identical pose adopted by the other woman, keeping one long leg out straight and pulling the other to her chest. In her case this showed off a vast expanse of the longest, most perfectly formed thighs I have ever seen on a woman, the entire lower curve of one butt cheek and the bare skin to each side of her pussy that was not covered by the tiny bikini bottom.

The other guy's face was a picture. His eyes were riveted to Mel's body, flicking up and down from crotch to tits to legs. Mel then asked me to fetch her a magazine and sat there leafing through it, holding the pose.

This battle of the bodies lasted from about ten in the morning through till noon. During that time, first one ranger jeep came through, shortly to be followed at intervals by five others, presumably after the first one reported back to the office. They all came through at walking speed, with the rangers ogling both women comprehensively from behind their sunglasses, but apparently none of them could come up with an excuse to stop!

At noon both ladies moved, joining their men at the respective picnic tables, still in their minimal attire. Mel and I sat on opposite sides of the table, with me facing towards the other campsite, where the couple were both sitting on the same side facing me. This gave me a great view of the other woman's tits as she was eating, and gave the other guy a great view of Mel's bare ass as she was eating. A fair exchange is no robbery!

My eyes eventually became noticeably glued to those remarkable tits at the other table and Mel muttered, “I am going to whack you in a minute!”

“Look at these instead,” she said, sliding a finger under the cord joining the two triangles of the putative bikini top and flicking it upwards over her tits, exposing her nipples to the world. From the way the other guy's eyes immediately swivelled to her chest I could tell that the angle from the other camp must be right for him to be getting the side view of her exposed tits.

“Uh, Mel,” I said, “he can see your tits.”

“Duh, there's a surprise!” was her only response.

When we had finished our lunch Mel hooked the tiny triangles back into place and went to fetch us some cold drinks, Coke for me, 7-Up for her. As she sat down I saw the other couple stand up and start walking towards us.

“They're on their way over,” I warned Mel.

We both stood to greet them when they arrived, walking over to the edge of our campsite. Watching the small woman walking towards us was a treat for me. Her figure can only be described as voluptuous. I figured her boobs to be at least forty-four inches and they were trying very hard to escape from the confines of her bikini as she approached. Her face was heart-shaped, very pretty, with wide, innocent --subsequently proved to be very misleading-- sparkling blue eyes, a small, pert nose, slightly pouty, sensuous-looking lips, all surrounded by a long cloud of golden curls in varying shades of gold.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

Her waist was tiny, I estimated only around twenty inches, flaring to shapely hips exactly matching the width of her chest. Her legs were short, as was only natural given her small stature, but they were perfectly formed and proportional to her height. Her ass was good enough to eat and she moved like a cat, smoothly, with feline grace.

As she came up to us she extended her hand to Mel, saying “Hi! I am Tina and this is my husband, Jim. We thought we should come over and introduce ourselves.”

We returned the introductions and asked them if they would like to join us for a beer. They accepted and we all sat down around the uncluttered picnic table to talk.

As I was searching for an opener, the little witch just looked across the table at Melanie, gave her a wicked, killer smile, and said, “Well, that was fun, wasn't it?”

Mel, who had been on guard up to this point, just broke up, both women knowing full well what they were talking about.

Melanie would later say to me, “How could I stay mad at something that little, that cheeky and that cute?” She was completely won over by that one challenging opening and the other woman's saucy attitude and bubbly, outgoing manner.

The two women then, incredibly to us poor benighted male observers, started comparing notes on their respective performances.

“Your bending over into the back of your car really pissed me off,” said Mel. “This sex maniac,” nodding in my direction, “couldn't take his eyes off your ass!”

“Well, that was kinda the point,” the little blonde vixen chortled happily.

“I know,” answered Mel. “That's why it pissed me off! You got what you wanted, so I decided on a little payback!”

“A little?” Tina squeaked in protest. “Heaven help me if you ever unload the big guns!”

“Nah, you've got those,” Melanie shot back, and both women went off into peals of laughter again.

“Well, you got your revenge when you came out in that incredibly sexy outfit,” the lovely Tina offered, nodding towards her husband. “This lech could not tear his eyes off you and he got so horny that he couldn't sit still comfortably!”

The ice thoroughly broken, the two women went on to tell each other which of their opponents moves they had most enjoyed, with Tina asserting that Mel's exposed crotch move had won the whole thing hands down.

I looked over at Jim, a man of few words, and asked him, “Can you believe this?”

“Oh, I believe it,” he replied. “She pulls shit like this all the time and gets away with it! I believe it, but I don't understand it!”

Overhearing, Mel smiled at him and said; “It's a woman thing!”

“That much I knew,” Jim shot back with a grin.

”Well, now that we have got the cat fight out of the way,” Tina said with a smile, “We are going for a hike around the park to explore it this afternoon and we were wondering if you would like to come with us.”

Melanie glanced over to me for my nod and accepted on our behalf, adding, “But I am not going dressed like this!”

"Me neither!” Tina laughed.

“Pity!” I said, “There goes the afternoon!”

“Great pity,” concurred Jim. “I was looking forward to them flogging through the undergrowth dressed like that!”

“Mosquito bait!” I threw in.

“More like jail bait!” Jim returned, and we all laughed. So the quiet guy has a good sense of humour, I thought. Good start.

We all returned to our tents and changed into jeans, tees and rugged shoes, then set off on a ramble through the woods and along the shoreline, exploring all three of the major beaches as well as our own small one before circling back to the campsite. Tina and Jim proved to be surprisingly good company. She was intelligent, vivacious, outgoing and witty, bubbling with energy and wanting to do everything. He was quiet, but would occasionally throw in wry, witty comments that would have us all laughing.

The trek took about four hours, during which time we learned that they owned and operated a farm equipment sales operation just outside Calgary, that he was thirty-two years old and she was twenty-four, and that they had been married for four years and were crazy about each other. By the time we reached our campsite we were all entirely comfortable with each other and it was six in the evening, so we invited them to join us for supper.

I cooked up hot-dogs, chicken and more burgers on the grill while the girls prepared fresh, raw vegetables and Jim busied himself supplying us all with beer and laying a fire for later use. We chatted amiably over the meal, cleared it away then lit the fire, placed chairs around it and sat drinking beer and discussing all kinds of trivia. By nine o'clock dusk was descending and we had all drunk several beers.

There was a momentary lull in the conversation which Jim broke by asking, “So do you guys want to fool around?”

I glanced at Mel to get her reaction and saw a noncommittal response, so I responded, “Maybe. What did you have in mind?”

Jim suggested, “How about we all go skinny dipping at the beach through the trees over the road and take it from there?”

I looked to Mel again and received a small approving nod.

“You're on!” I said, and we all trooped the short walk to the small, secluded beach.

In typical fashion Mel was first out of her clothes. Both women had changed back into shorts for supper, so she simply stepped out of her shorts, no panties, whipped off her tee-shirt over her head and stood on the beach in all her glory as the rest of us stripped.

Tina was next out of her clothes and I got the full, unobstructed view of her superb tits for the first time. The rest of her was lightly tanned, but the tips of those huge hooters were alabaster white with large pale-pink nipples. I immediately got an erection, which gave me a slight problem struggling out of my jeans, much to Mel's amusement.

Jim was last out of his clothes, and as he finally stood naked I heard a sharp intake of breath from my wife beside me, followed by a soft murmur of “Oh my!”

Looking from her to Jim I saw what had elicited this surprised, almost awed, response. He had the biggest dick I have ever seen! I have been complimented on the size of my apparatus by several women, including both Mel and Sue, all of whom had told me that it was the largest they had seen. I know the size of mine, because Mel, in the grip of a mischief fit early on in our marriage, had measured it with a dressmakers tape. She had blown me until she got my cock bone hard, then measured length and girth. It was eleven inches long and eight inches around. So imagine my chagrin when I looked at this guy and estimated that he had at leas two inches on me in length and probably the same in girth, and the monster thing was not even erect yet!

Mel breathed in my ear, eyes wide, licking her lips, “Oh, I have to have that! I want to swallow it first then ride it till I can't take any more!”

“You utter slut!” I said, smiling at her, knowing that she knew it was a compliment.

“You betcha!” she almost groaned. “I am so going to fuck that guy cross-eyed tonight!”

“Well, he certainly made that sale, didn't he?” I grinned at Melanie.

“Oh yeah!” she responded. “How about Titsy?”

“Oh yeah!” I parodied back. “I was sold the first time I saw those immense hooters!”

By the time we had finished this muted conversation the other couple had run down into the water, Tina all flying knockers and bouncing ass, Jim all swinging dick – literally, not figuratively. Mel and I joined them and we all swam in the warm water for about twenty minutes, before heading back to our camp. Once there I supplied everybody with fresh beers and Jim opened the conversation, as he took the first pull of his beer, with us all still standing around, by saying, “We saw you at the picnic table last night, you know.”

Mel replied simply, “Yes, we do know.”

“It looked like fun. Can I get some of that?” Jim asked, directly.

Mel looked him in the eye and replied just as directly, “Tell you what, why don't we all go into our nice, big tent, get naked and roll around on the mattresses for a while getting to know each other better before we get down to the really good stuff?”

I smiled to myself at this, knowing that what she meant was that what he ultimately received was going to be dependent on his performance.

Almost before Mel had finished speaking, little Tina had dumped her clothes and was rushing into the tent, calling, “Come on then, let's get down to it!”

Not to be outdone, Mel did a slow strip right there at the picnic table, locking eyes throughout the entire performance with Jim and smiling to herself as she saw the bulge in his pants grow.

“You heard the lady” she said to Jim and I. “Let's see some action.” So we tossed our clothes too and followed her beautiful ass into the tent.

Titsy Tina was sprawled in the centre of the air mattresses in an obscene and highly provocative pose, legs spread wide apart to reveal a beautiful jungle of curly, golden pubic hair around a very large pussy that she was spreading open with the thumb and forefinger of her left hand from below while masturbating herself with the middle two fingers of her right hand from above.

“I thought I would give myself a helping hand to get things started,” she threw gaily at the rest of us, giggling.

“Good lord, such a lot of slut in such a small package,” Mel said, smiling down at her.

“You ain't seen nothing yet, long-legs!” Tina whipped back. “Get yourself down here and let's see what you've got!”

Laughing, Mel lay down next to her on Tina's left side, lifted her right leg over Tina's left leg, placing her foot in front of Tina's pussy, bringing her knee to rest against Tina's, and jibed, “What I've got, kitten, is a lot more leg than you!” Then she whipped the leg back before the laughing Tina could grab it.

“But who has the bigger tits?” Tina jabbed back.

“Granted,” Mel conceded graciously, then reaching over with her right hand gently cupped Tina's massive left breast and rolled her nipple between her fingers, adding, “and I really do like them.”

“Here,” she followed on. “An earnest of friendship,” and she bent over to suck gently on Tina's left nipple for a few moments. She asked, “Like that?”

"Mmm, yummy” the little fireball cooed delightedly. “Now things are starting to roll! Get down here, Nick!”

Who could refuse? Who in his right mind would want to?

I obeyed, dropping to my knees between her spread legs, then lifting her right hand away from where her fingers were plunging in and out of her pussy, and went down on her. She moaned loudly at the very first lick! She was going to be a noisy one!

Seeing that her pussy was both cavernous and wide open I buried my face in it. It easily engulfed my lips, nose and half my cheeks! I probed deep inside her with my tongue, lapping her innermost juices, which were warm and sweet with a slight lemon tang. She moaned even louder and pushed her pussy hard into my face, forcing me to come up for air after a minute or so. As I did ,she instructed me to turn around, saying that she wanted my dick in her mouth. I obliged, stepping over her face on my knees and sliding my aching cock into her gaping mouth, whereupon she started to suck like a vampire!

Before going back down on her I looked over to my left, to see Mel sat astride Jim's face with him munching enthusiastically on her pussy as she sucked on that monster dick, working the first few inches energetically with her lips, tongue and teeth. It was just starting to come to life in her mouth as I watched, and I saw her open her mouth wider and slide her head a few inches further down his cock, cheeks caved in where she was sucking so hard. She was rubbing his balls with her left hand when she saw me watching her and moved her hands to grasp his cock, placing her left round the base and her right wrapped around immediately above, showing me that she could hold it with both hands while swallowing about six inches of it and still have several inches free between her top hand and her lips! Her eyes were laughing as she did this, clearly delighted with her new toy!

I went back to eating Tina's golden pussy, while she proved that, despite her tiny size, she was still capable of swallowing my entire cock down to the balls while I was eating her out. Here was another lady with a great mouth and deep throat. I started moving my hips to drive my dick as deep into her throat as possible, while getting my tongue as deep inside her cleft as possible.

After about fifteen minutes of this mutual stimulation she suddenly pulled her mouth from my dick and said imperiously, “Do me, now, doggy-style!”

I stepped off her face, she rolled over onto her knees, spreading them wide and sticking her lovely ass into the air. As I slid up behind her on my knees, she reached between her thighs and slid my cock inside her.

“You'll find plenty of room in there!” she threw over her shoulder at me, laughing. Was she ever right!

Capacious is the word! She was hot, and wet, and wildly willing, but drill her as I might, I could not find bottom! She folded her arms under her head, put her head down on them and began slamming her ass back into me as I rammed home, trying to get more depth.

As I nailed her I watched Mel and Jim. Mel was working miracles! The greedy little wench had succeeded in swallowing all but the last two or three inches of Jim's humongous dick, a feat that I would not have believed possible if I had not seen it. She was head-on to me, so I had a full face view. Her jaw was as wide apart as she could possibly get it, her lips formed a huge circle, and it was entirely filled with gigantic cock. Her face looked half cock! Her cheeks were drawn right in by suction and her entire face was sliding up and down that mammoth at high speed. With a flash of insight, based on my knowledge of my wife's proclivities, I realised what her game plan was. She was going to suck Jim off to completion this first go round, because she saw him as over-eager and thought he would be a better ride if he had first been cooled out!

Sure enough, after I had been watching for only a few minutes while still servicing Tina enthusiastically, I saw that python-like dick start to throb and Mel start to swallow, her swallowing increasing in line with the pace of his throbbing. She told me later that it felt like she swallowed about a gallon of semen! As the throbbing ceased she slowly slid her mouth up and off his cock, rubbing his balls and murmuring encouragement. She then stepped off his face and lay down next to him, curled up to his left side.

I saw that he was now watching me dog his wife, so I stepped up the pace, nailing her even harder and faster, provoking loader moans and even a few squeals of pleasure. Tina suddenly slammed her pussy back into me violently and grabbed my right thigh, digging her nails in to stop me moving then pinning me there as her orgasm washed over my dick like a hot tidal wave. She seemed to come, and come, then come some more! This was one volcanic pocket Venus! I had come inside her with the first wave and was simply waiting for her to finish, at which point we collapsed in a tangle of limbs with her face down next to her husband and me on top of her.

Tina flicked her eyes across to Mel and mumbled, “God, he's good at that!”

Mel smiled back at her and said, “Yes, he's not bad, is he?”

I was too shattered to bother objecting to the 'not bad'!

After a five minute lull in which everybody just recovered their breath, Mel bounced up, saying, “I need a beer. Anybody else?” We all chorused in the affirmative and Mel walked outside stark naked to the cooler and fetched everybody one.

While drinking, Jim said out of nowhere to his wife, “I'm sorry, sweetheart.” Then, turning to Mel, he said, “But, Mel, that might be the best blow-job I have had in my life!”

“Might?” Mel queried, raising her eyebrows archly, and we all cracked up.

Taking a swig from her beer and smiling to herself, the little witch asked Mel curiously, “So, how much of the Beast did you swallow?”

“The Beast?” questioned Mel, laughing. “That's what you call it?”

“Well, what would you call it?” Tina responded.

“The Pussy Python!” Mel replied immediately, and both girls giggled uncontrollably for a while.

“See what I have to put up with?” Jim asked me, while smiling at his wife.

“Don't we all,” I responded, which got me a punch in the bicep from Mel.

“So, how much of it did you manage to swallow?” Tina asked Mel pruriently.

“All of it except for about the last two inches, I think,” Mel asserted.

“Wow!” responded Tina, eyes going wide. “Impressive! I usually have to leave about six inches on the plate!” 

Both girls started giggling again.

“Alright, boys, break's over. On your backs for round two!” Mel ordered we two men after they had subsided.

Both of us willingly complied. The two women then sat astride our legs and each started blowing the others husband for the second time that night. When we were both fully aroused, both women mounted our rampant cocks at the same time in the cowgirl position. I was fascinated watching my wife impale herself on that enormous cock!

She had to hold her pussy lips open with one hand as she struggled to load the head into her vagina. Viewed upright the damn thing looked about sixteen inches long fully erect! Once she had worked the head in she gradually lowered herself onto it, uttering little mews of pleasure as she forced herself on to it. She finally worked her way down to the root, then looked across at Tina and I, fully impaled, and said, “My god, that feels good, Tina!”

Women never cease to amaze me! Tina smiled back at her as she began to slide herself up and down my dick, saying, “Doesn't it, though?”

The two cowgirls then rode us hard for about ten minutes, much to Jim's and my pleasure, then Mel said to Tina, “Ride Nick doggy-style again, Tits. I want Jim to doggy me, but I want to do a tandem ride with you!”

“Oh, I can go for some more of that, Legs,” Tina gushed enthusiastically, and immediately climbed off and got well spread on her knees next to me.

I knee-walked behind her and drove my dick deep into her gaping pussy, again searching for the end of the tunnel of love!

Mel got to her knees in front of Jim, with her left hip touching Tina's right and went down on her forearms in the same pose as Tina. I then watched Jim spread my wife's pussy lips open wider with his thumbs and poke the gigantic head of that monster dick between them.. Once embedded, he ran the whole nine yards into her waiting pussy in one smooth movement. I saw Mel's mouth drop open and heard her gasp as she received the full length from behind.

“Ah, wonderful,” she gasped.

“Take it, girl!” Tina teased Mel, laughing at her.

“It's alright for you, you little minx, you are familiar with this thing!”

“It's my best friend.” Tina laughed back at her. “And I may be small, but I have a HUGE pussy!” she burbled happily.

“She does not speak a word of a lie,” I interjected.

“Okay, kids,” Mel yelled. “Go for it, I want it hard and fast!”

So we all did!

Tina slammed her ass back in to me and I did my best to drive a spike through her into the floor of the tent! Those huge tits were swinging wildly as she rode my cock hard and I was hauling her on to the strokes brutally. As the pace sped up she was bucking hard and rotating her hips wildly, pushing back hard and stretching her arms out in front of her to push back harder, like a cat stretching.

I was watching Jim and Mel again as I rode Tina, and was treated to the sight of my wife's glorious ass writhing on the end of the Beast as Jim slammed it in and out of her. Her pussy was distended to an enormous size that I had never seen before, in order to accommodate that monstrous member. She was emitting a continuous loud moan of pleasure, and Tina was almost howling along in harmony.

“Ride him harder, now,” Mel instructed Tina.

Tina complied, taking her performance up to another unbelievable level, as she returned advice to Mel, “I am going to come any second now, so you need to, too,” she said. “Get your tits on the floor and push back hard. Let Jim do the work!”

Mel took the advice, shoving back hard with her ass then lowering those lovely breasts to the groundsheet and pushing back some more. I then watched Jim slamming that enormous meat pole in and out of my wife at high speed, pounding her pussy, and her rocking with each impact. I could see that Jim was dividing his time between watching my wife's ass and pussy taking a beating and watching my dick driving deep into his wife.

It only took a few minutes at that frantic pace before Tina suddenly shrieked, “Now, Mel!”

Both women slammed their asses back into the other one's husband and ground their pussies onto our dicks with unbelievable violence until they each felt a dick throbbing deep within them and they climaxed together, Tina screaming and Mel moaning loudly for the duration of their orgasms. They then both just collapsed on their faces, side by side, and Jim and I dismounted.

I bounced up to fetch more beers and on return said to Jim as I passed him his beer, “Fair trade?”

“Hell, yes,” he responded, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

“Definitely,” Tina responded, then grinning wickedly at her husband, added, “That might be the best sex I have ever had!”

“Might?” I queried, raising my eyebrows, parodying Mel again, and everybody burst out laughing once more.

After that we chatted desultorily about the great sex, with a slew of lewd remarks from the two women about comparative dick sizes and performances, while we finished our beers, then Tina said that they were going to head for home to get some much needed sleep, as it was now the early hours of the morning. As they were picking up their clothes prior to leaving, Tina turned to Mel and said to her, ”We are only here for one more night, then we have to head north to another park where we have a reservation, but can we do this again tomorrow night?”

“It's a date!” Mel promised, then to my surprise Tina leaned into Mel, went up on her toes and kissed Mel full on the mouth, slipping her tongue. To my even greater surprise, Mel returned the tongue and did not push her away. As Tina dropped away from the kiss she murmured to Mel, “Thank you” to Mel.

“Shouldn't you be thanking me?” I asked, smiling.

“You too,” she said, stepping in close, pressing her tits against me and going up on her toes again, then sticking her tongue halfway down my throat and trying to suck my face off!

“More for you tomorrow,” she said to me as she stepped away.

“Get out, you little tramp,” Mel ordered her, laughing.

“More for you tomorrow, too,” she leered at Mel as she went out of the tent.

Mel was giggling as I turned towards her.

“You really like her, don't you?” I asked.

“What's not to like?” she asked in turn. “She's fun!”

“She certainly is,” I agreed. “What was that tandem riding thing about? I mean, I thoroughly enjoyed it, but what were the two of you doing?”

“Oh, it was one of those sisterhood things that men just don't get,” she said. “We were egging each other on, sharing the pleasure of each others husbands, and synchronising our rides to try and achieve orgasm at the same time, because we can sort of empathically double our pleasure that way, because we can each feel the others pleasure as well as our own.”

“Well, I'm damned,” I said. “I never knew that.”

“Not many men do,” she answered, “Because most couples don't do this and most women who do don't discuss the details of their experiences with their husbands.”

“Huh, so we are special?” I asked, teasingly.

“Yes, we are, my honey,” she responded, “and I know you have always known that.”

Unable to stop myself I asked the inevitable question, “So how was that huge dick?”

“Oh god, it was wonderful when it was up inside me,“ she replied. “Hard work in the mouth, though, but still worth it! I think I swallowed a gallon of come when he came down my throat, and it felt like a fire-hose going off inside me when he shot his load into my pussy! I could not stop coming as long as he kept squirting inside me! Why, is my hubby feeling a little bit threatened?”

“Yes,” I admitted a bit sheepishly.

“In that case I will tell you a little secret that you can never repeat,” she offered.

“Having that great cock inside you is a wonderful feeling,” she said. “You feel so well stuffed and it is like riding a tree trunk, but he is actually not a very good lover; you are much better, as Titsy's screaming should tell you, to say nothing of her request for more tomorrow. He has no technique, he is kind of crude, not in the sense of vulgar, but in the sense of, er, primitive. All he knows how to do is pound away on you!”

“Oh, so you don't want to go through with tomorrow night?” I said, already feeling disappointment.

“Are you kidding?” laughed Melanie. “I want as much of the mighty Beast as I can get while it is available! His technique might not be great, but I might never see another cock that large for as long as I live, so I am going to suck him and fuck him tomorrow night until he turns blue from oxygen deprivation!”

“Colourful, Mel!” I laughed, spirits up again.

“Bed,” she said. So we did.

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments