Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Campground Wildlife - Part Two

"The continuing saga of great group sex while on vacation."

16
7 Comments 7
13.4k Views 13.4k
4.4k words 4.4k words

The following day started late as we all slept in, recovering from the previous night's exertions. Jim and Tina came over right after breakfast, with Tina in a red bikini this time and Jim in shorts and tee. Jim asked Mel if she would put her bikini on again for the day as he had never seen one that tiny before. Mel preened and responded, “Oh, I've got another one for you!” and disappeared into the tent.

 

I grinned at Jim and said, “Man! You must have made a good impression!”

 

“Or at least a deep one,” his wife quipped, licking her lips lasciviously. Jim and I both chuckled.

 

Mel soon emerged from the tent and both Jim's and my eyes bugged out. This time she was wearing an even tinier bikini, which I would not have thought possible. It was made of soft black leather with rhinestones trimming its edges and straps, the top had two minute, upward pointing triangles linked by a large-ringed chrome chain, with quarter inch wide straps encrusted with rhinestones going up over the shoulders and a half-inch wide strap similarly encrusted going round to the back. The leather triangles were about the size of a dollar coin and they only just covered her erect nipples, leaving the majority of the areolae exposed.

 

The bottom part was so tiny that the top of the downward-pointing leather triangle barely covered her pussy, and it was obvious to me that she must have quickly shaved off the point of her pubic hair to get it below the level of the tiny non-covering. Rhinestones etched the outline of a triangle only to the point where the leather disappeared between her legs and half-inch black leather straps curved over her hips to the back.

 

She turned to give us the full 360 degree view, which showed us that there was only a tiny downward-pointing leather triangle between the tops of her buttocks at the back, disappearing between her butt cheeks never to be seen again until it joined the tiny front triangle, so her whole ass was on display again. It is tempting to say that she might as well be naked, but the sexy minute outfit was far more provocative than if she were just nude. The ensemble was completed by another pair of very high wedge sandals, this time in black leather.

 

“Holy Christ, Mel,” was all I could come up with.

 

“Upstaged me again, Legs!” Tina whined, semi-humorously, a little peevishly.

 

Jim just stared, dumbstruck.

 

Melanie then slow-walked over to her lounger, giving us all time to admire that world-class ass at our leisure, then flipped the lounger around so that it faced the rest of us, sat down on it then shamelessly raised both legs up to her chest and spread her knees wide, revealing that this bikini bottom had nothing but the thin strap between her legs and it was sitting within the lips of her pussy. It got both guys immediately diamond hard looking at that strap dividing the lips of her pussy, with a thin line of pubic hair along either side of those nether lips.

 

“For heavens sake, Mel,” Tina almost shrieked at her. “You are even making me horny, woman!”

 

Mel just pointedly licked her lips and smiled.

 

“Can we start the festivities early, please?” Jim croaked through a suddenly dry throat.

 

“What, you want me for lunch, Jim?” Mel inquired archly.

 

“Yes, please,” Jim croaked back.

 

“What about you, Nick?”

 

“Hell, yes!” I gasped like a landed fish.

 

“Prepared to share me?”

 

“Absolutely,” I concurred.

 

“What about you, Tits? Can I have them both first and you get them both second?”

 

“Oh my, yes, Legs!” Tina gasped, licking her lips in turn. “But you have to kiss me first, right now to seal the deal,” she added.

 

Mel got up from the lounger and strolled over to Tina, dangling her tits in front of her face as she bent to kiss her. Tina cupped both of Mel's tits in her hands as she leaned in for the kiss and Mel kissed her deeply with lots of tongue, before standing upright again.

 

“Can I watch?” Tina asked breathlessly.

 

“Of course you can,” Mel replied generously. “And I am going to watch you, too, later!”

 

“Come on then, crew,” she ordered, nodding towards our tent, and the three of us followed that great ass in again.

 

Mel led us to the back of the tent, where she squatted down on her heels, legs wide spread, in front of Jim.

 

“Get 'em off,” she ordered, and Jim immediately skinned out of his clothes.

 

Mel took his enormous shaft in her left hand and said to Tina, “Fluff Nick for me.”

 

“Say what?” queried Tina, confused by the slang.

 

“Blow him,” Mel replied.

 

“Oh, gladly,” Tina responded, smiling happily and dropping to her knees in front of me.

 

I was out of my clothes by the time she settled, without prompting.

 

As Tina scooped up my cock Mel opened really wide and took the first few inches of Jim's colossus into her mouth then started working the head with her tongue. Tina popped my hardening cock into her mouth and also went to work with her lips and tongue. The two women had both men rock hard in just a few minutes, at which point Mel said, “All mine now, sweetie!” to Tina, and Tina removed my cock from her mouth, giving it a few final licks in passing, got up and turned a chair to face the mattresses, sitting down to watch the action.

 

Mel did not bother removing her minimal bikini, instead just releasing a concealed catch that detached the crotch strap from the bottom front triangle. Mel then lay down on her back on the mattresses, spreading those long legs to two different, opposite compass points, and instructed us, “Jim, eat my pussy, please. Nick, I want your dick in my mouth, please.”

 

Jim lay on his face between her legs and started licking her cleft from bottom to clit, while I stepped over her face, facing her feet and watching Jim go to work as I slid my dick into her mouth. She tilted her head back so that I could slide it into her throat, which I gladly did, knowing what she wanted, and once she had swallowed the whole thing, I started to gently fuck her face.

 

Looking up and across the room at Tina I saw that she had now removed her bikini and was sitting in the chair with her legs drawn up on the seat, knees widespread, working the neck of a beer bottle up and down in her pussy as she watched the three of us. What a gorgeous sight, the golden pussy being put to good use and the enormous and beautiful tits swaying gently as she enjoyed herself.

 

I returned my attention to Mel and saw that her legs were now crossed behind Jim's neck, forcing his mouth deeper into her pussy, which she was squirming into his face. All I could see of him was the top of his head and his ears, he was so deep in there. Mel was simultaneously vacuuming my dick as I slid it in and out of her accommodating mouth and throat. She had at some point slid the tiny leather triangles up over her breasts, turning them into a necklace, and her erect nipples standing about an inch high assured me that she was thoroughly turned on.

 

Sure enough, even as I observed the signs, she slid my dick out of her mouth, unwrapped her long legs from around Jim's neck, flipped her right leg over his head and rolled onto her stomach then got up onto hands and knees.

 

“Jim, front – Nick, back,” she ordered quietly.

 

Jim took position at her head on his knees and I slid up to her rear end on mine, She reached through her legs and loaded my cock into her dripping wet pussy, then used the same hand to scoop Jim's mighty weapon and gaped wide to insert it into her mouth. Her cheeks immediately hollowed out as she applied suction and her ass began grinding back into me. Briefly removing Jim's dick from her mouth, she instructed, “Jim, I want you to fuck my face. Both of you, I want it hard and fast, no messing!” with which she gulped the Beast back into her mouth and recommenced sucking and grinding.

 

My lovely wife was in full slut mode once more!

 

I watched as she succeeded in swallowing the vast majority of Jim's giant appendage again, and he commenced trying to ream out her throat while I banged her good and hard from behind. She soon started rotating her hips like a tumble dryer and moaning in the back of her throat as she swallowed cock at the other end.

 

After about ten minutes of this she suddenly stopped both activities, dropped Jim's dick from her mouth again and said, “Change places, and go harder and faster,” so Jim and I changed ends, he jammed the monster up my wife's pussy and I commenced fucking her face. As the giant pole slammed up into her innermost places and my cock probed deeper and deeper into her throat with each stroke the back of the throat moaning became louder and more high-pitched, a sure sign that she was on her way to orgasm, so I went still harder and faster, nodding at Jim to do the same. He responded by pulling the python back until just the head was left inside Mel, then ramming it all the way home with one swift slam, and ramping up the speed and force of his attack.

 

Mel suddenly rammed her ass back tight into his belly and pinned him with her pussy, while gulping on my cock as I erupted down her throat. She swallowed deep and continuously until I was spent, while shuddering on Jim's cock as he came inside her and her orgasm swept over his dick in waves. She then just stopped, immobile, with my cock still in her mouth and Jim's cock still inside her, holding us both in until she felt each cock wilt, at which point she let us both slide from our respective orifices and collapsed on her face, murmuring, “That was absolutely fucking great, boys! Thank you both!” We both lay down beside her, exhausted, and Tina started clapping quietly, apparently having disposed of the lucky bottle.

 

“I bet you would all like a beer,” she said.

 

There was a chorus of assent, and she walked out stark naked into the mid-afternoon sun, picked up the cooler and carried it inside, a much better solution to the drinks supply problem. She was laughing as she put the cooler down, showing us all her lovely ass in the process.

 

“There was an old guy walking by,” she informed us. “He just about had a heart attack when he saw me!”

 

We all laughed as we accepted ice cold beers.

 

“After that marathon, I suppose I have to give the boys a rest before I do them,” Tina mused aloud.

 

“Might be a good idea if you want the best service,” I mumbled.

 

“Oh, I do,” she burbled. “I want nothing but the best. After watching you three go at it like rabbits, I am as horny as hell! I intend to shag the two of you to within an inch of your lives!”

 

I mock groaned and Jim said “I surrender!” provoking more laughter.

 

“Let's eat now and get back to the partying after,” I suggested. Everybody nodded in the affirmative and I fired up the barbecue. Supper/lunch was relaxed and chatty. We got the fire going, consumed some more beer around it and only adjourned to the tent again when it became pitch dark.

 

“My turn,” Tina said with glee, as she tossed her bikini away again and threw herself onto the mattresses.

 

“Now what do I want?” she mused aloud. “Let's get them both started again, Mel, while I think,” she added.

 

Jim and I laid down on the mattresses on either side of her. Mel walked over to Jim, stood over his face with him looking straight up her snatch, then sat down astride his face again. He dutifully started munching as Mel bent over and started scoffing the Beast down again, with lots of suction and deep strokes of her lips. Tina decided that looked good and stepped over my face, swallowing my dick right down to the root immediately. The girls worked at both cocks assiduously while the men admired the blow-job skills of both women as they worked us over and we enjoyed a cherry pie dessert.

 

After a few minutes Tina took my dick from her mouth and called to Melanie, “Mine's up!”

 

Mel pulled her mouth off Jim's monster and called back, “So is mine!”

 

“Hand him over then,” Tina demanded, and Mel crawled off Jim's face and went to sit in Tina's perch.

 

She had obviously observed Tina's use of the beer bottle earlier, because she got up, selected a bottle from the ice, removed the cap and returned to her seat, placed the upright bottle on the floor, then went down on her knees astride it.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

She slipped off her skimpy bikini and tossed it to one side, then eased her pussy down to the bottle. She adjusted the placement slightly with her hand then slid her pussy slowly down on to the ice cold bottle until she had driven the entire neck up inside her as we all watched, mesmerized. She slid carefully up and down it a few times, murmuring “Umm, that feels good!”, then slid off it, picked up the bottle and took a deep swig. Jim actually clapped and called, “Bravo!”

 

Mel smiled tauntingly at Tina and said, “Got any ideas yet, Titsy?”

 

“Quite a lot now, Legs,” Tina flashed back. “Jim, stand in front of me and brace yourself, I want to climb on you. Nick, stand behind me.”

 

We both moved to our assigned positions and Tina spread her arms so that Jim could lift her. He slid his hands under her armpits and hoisted her up so that she could wrap her legs around his waist, then she reached behind and below her to grab the quivering Pussy Python and insert it into her pussy. Let me tell you, that was something to watch! It was fascinating to watch that cavernous pussy easily absorb that gigantic cock, and to see the enormous Beast completely absorbed into that tiny, voluptuous body. Her arms were locked around Jim's neck as she slowly lowered herself down the length of his cock, looking over her shoulder to watch me watching the monster disappear into her by increments.

 

“Horny yet, hard still?” she asked naughtily.

 

“Hell, yes to both,” I answered immediately, with feeling.

 

“Good,” she said. “Now jam your dick up my ass!”

 

“What?” I responded, not quite believing that I had heard right.

 

“You heard me” she barked. “I want you up my ass!”

 

Not believing my good fortune, because I had never had anal sex before, I started looking around for a lubricant. Mel, intuitively knowing what I was searching for, trotted to the side of the tent, reached into one of her piles of stuff and tossed me a bottle of hand cream. I slathered a handful onto my cock, spread it around and approached Tina's rear end. I realized as I got up close that she was positioned at the perfect height, so I spread the cheeks of that lovely ass apart and nudged my cock up to her anus. I worked the head in gently, but as she felt it seat itself Tina instructed me, “Now ram it up hard.”

 

I did as she asked, sliding the entire length of my dick up her back passage in one smooth motion and then holding it there.

 

“Good,” she praised me, then started to wriggle sinuously.

 

By the deft use of her whole body, with her legs locked around her husband's hips and her arms locked around his neck, she managed to work her way slowly up and down both dicks, causing us both to stiffen to the point where it was actually painful.

 

“Now you are just showing off,” Mel taunted Tina. Tina just stuck out her tongue at her. When I looked over at Mel, however, I saw that she was mounted on the bottle again, so I knew she was intensely aroused by Tina's performance.

 

After just a few minutes Tina muttered, “This is awfully like hard work. See if you can both lie down, guys, with Jim on the bottom, preferably without either of you falling out.”

 

A tall order, but we almost made it. Jim backed over to the mattresses carrying Tina while I shuffled along behind her, then he went down to his knees in front of the mattresses, with me doing the same, then he kind of toppled backwards with her. I could not mimic that, and as they fell I came unplugged. They, however, remained glued together, so I quickly knelt over Jim's legs, behind and over his wife, pried her butt cheeks apart again and quickly slid back into her anus, driving my whole cock home with one quick thrust. Tina had obviously done this many times before, because her back passage was very accommodating!

 

“Okay,” she murmured, “Now both give it to me hard!”

 

I felt Jim's dick start to thrust further up her through the thin membrane that separates the two orifices and realized that this meant that he could also feel mine, which also meant that we would need to synchronize our actions, so I waited until I felt his dick start to move down and I did the same thing, so that we both withdrew at the same time then plunged back in together. Jim caught on and we quickly established a steady rhythm, pounding the little nymph hard in both holes.

 

“Harder,” she demanded, so we both accelerated together and she started to groan then to howl quietly, then to shriek loudly as we hit maximum force and speed together. Miraculously, all three of us blew at the same time, in a shuddering, quivering explosion of liquids and warmth. Tina actually screamed at the peak of her climax, then settled onto Jim's chest with both cocks still jammed up her.

 

Mel trotted over, sat herself astride Jim's upturned face and demanded, “I am so horny, eat me out!”

 

Jim obliged and Mel settled her pussy down over his mouth with her vaginal lips spread wide over his face and his tongue buried deep inside her.

 

Tina stirred herself, sat up astride Jim's hips and started sucking on Melanie's nipples, massaging the breasts with her hands, circling each nipple with her tongue, and sucking gently. Mel pushed herself harder down on Jim's face and the man ate, and ate , and ate, until Mel finally moaned loudly and creamed all over his face. She then rolled off his face and onto her back, sighing, “Ah, that's better!” Tina snuggled up to her, then reached over to me and tugged my dick, using it to pull me into her back, whereupon she tucked my quiescent cock between the cheeks of her ass again, bedded it down between them and settled down, satisfied.

 

Ownership, I thought wryly.

 

Jim settled down on the other side of Melanie with his head between her tits, and we all started to drift away. I guess we had been asleep for about an hour when Tina suddenly shot bolt upright, waking everyone else up too.

 

“Christ, we have to leave in the morning, we have to get back to our own beds for a few hours,” she said, gathering up her clothes but not bothering to dress.

 

Jim did the same and they prepared to head out, but Jim paused at the tent flap, looking at a very naked Mel, and said wistfully, “Can we get one more blow-job before we leave tomorrow?”

 

Mel giggled girlishly and answered, “Come over for breakfast.”

 

Tina leered at her and said, “Guess what we are having for breakfast,” which gave us our last laugh of the night.

 

We all grabbed a few hours of sleep until Mel and I were awakened by the sounds of striking camp from next door, around seven o'clock. We bounced out of bed, both pulling on just a pair of shorts and heading out into the dawn with Mel topless.

 

Wow, I thought, she is really putting on a show for Jim.

 

Melanie cooked up bacon and eggs in a frying pan over the fire while I laid the table. Tina and Jim joined us when they had finished packing up and Mel promptly served up the food. As soon as Tina saw Mel's topless state she peeled off her own tee-shirt, so we sat around the picnic table at the spectacular dawn of a new day with two delectable pairs of tits on display while we ate.

 

When we had all finished Mel rose and strode over to the other unused picnic table, shedding her shorts as she walked. She beckoned us all over and as we arrived said to Jim, “You wanted the picnic table, so here we are! Get those shorts off and sit here.”

 

She patted the tabletop in front of her. Jim was out of his clothes in an instant and sitting on the tabletop in front of Mel a moment later.

 

“Mel, what the hell are you doing?” I asked.

 

“Open your legs,” she said to Jim, seating herself between his feet as she did so.

 

“Showing off!” she said to me. “And giving Jim what he asked for,” she added, giving me one of her best, heart-stopping smiles.

 

With that she turned to Jim, grasped his Beast firmly, opened wide and gobbled it down!

 

“What are you going to do if the parkies drive by?” I asked.

 

She stopped gobbling for a moment, said, “Wave!” and started sucking Jim off again!

 

Tina just about collapsed, she was laughing so hard. When she got over it, she stepped out of her shorts, took my hand and pulled me over to the picnic table on the same side as Mel and Jim, saying, “Shove over, you two.”

 

They obliged, shuffling over to the end instead of the middle, without Jim's dick ever leaving Mel's mouth! I kicked off my shorts and got up onto the table next to Jim, and Tina sat herself down between my legs. I realized belatedly that she had sat us on the same side of the table because she wanted everybody to be able to see everybody else in action, which I was all in favour of, as I enjoy watching my wife perform almost as much as I enjoy being on the receiving end!

 

Tina took my cock in hand, slurped it back and began blowing me sensuously, those lovely pouting lips sliding up and down my dick as I hardened in her mouth, her tongue flicking over the head and teeth gently teasing the crown. Her head plunged up and down faster and faster and her suction increased proportionately to the speed.

 

I flicked my eyes over to Mel and saw that she had once again swallowed almost all of the Pussy Python, her jaws forced wide apart by the enormous rod with those beautiful lips wrapped around it, looking like a snake swallowing a rabbit whole. Tina's eyes followed mine, then widened as she saw Mel's accomplishment, then she looked up at me with her mouth full of cock and blinked her eyelashes rapidly to indicate her astonishment. I nodded and grinned and she looked down again, concentrating on my cock once more.

 

Her head was now plunging up and down all the way, with her swallowing me whole with each duck of her head. She started rubbing my balls with her right hand, and I noticed that she and Mel were once more subconsciously synchronizing their movements, with them swallowing and retracting together. I was absolutely fascinated by the sight of that enormous dick disappearing into Mel's throat with each downward gulp, and loved being sucked off by one beautiful woman while watching my lovely wife suck off another guy! Both women were performing magnificently, but I saw Jim come before I did. The mighty Beast started to throb again, delivering another gallon of come to Mel's throat. She drank it all down, then licked her lips as she raised her head from his cock. She stood up, kissed him deeply and said, “A little something to remember me by!”

 

Meanwhile, his wife was gobbling my dick furiously, sucking like a storm drain after heavy rain and bobbing up and down like a yoyo. Mel sat back to admire her performance and Jim seemed fascinated by the sight of my cock sliding in and out of his wife's mouth. It took about another five minutes for Tina to get me off, then I exploded down her throat and she drank it all down as eagerly as Mel had done for her husband.

 

Sitting back with my dick now in her hand again Tina asked, “Satisfied guys? A good farewell?”

 

“Great!” I answered.

 

“Perfect!” Jim exclaimed.

 

Sure enough, as we all sat there smiling fondly at each other, a park rangers jeep drove by at a crawl, with the guys drinking in the naked ladies and working out why the guys were sitting on the table. We all burst out laughing and Mel actually did wave to them!

 

Before Tina and Jim left we all exchanged addresses and telephone numbers, promising to meet up again whenever we could arrange it. We all knew that this would, in fact, happen at some point, because none of us were going to pass up an opportunity to do the others again!

 

And so ended the sexual frolics part of the holiday, with the remainder being enjoyable but uneventful, except for my nightly treats at the picnic table and the amusing continuing observation of Mel by the parkies!

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments