Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping with Friends

"Peeking into a friend's cabin, leads to an interesting experience"

12
2 Comments 2
29.1k Views 29.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
We were camping up at the lake with some friends. They were nice, little, 2 person, cedar frame cabins, with a small stretch of woods between each one. We had reserved 5 of them on a quiet little cove.

On the second night, as we were getting ready to hit the sack, you grabbed your bag and towel, then headed out toward the showers. After about an hour I began to get worried.

 Where the Hell did she go? She should be back by now. Hmm, I had better go look.

I went first to the showers: No one there, so I left to check the cabins. John and Sandra were fast asleep. The other two couples were were up playing cards. That left Paul and Mandy.

 "Mandy. Hmm, now that little fire-stick could be trouble," I smiled to myself.

As I came up the trail and closer to their cabin, I spotted something at the rear. It appeared to be the white of your shorts. Quietly, I crept closer. It was you alright, bent over and peering through the corner of the cabin window.

What were you watching so intently? Am I seeing this right? Were you rubbing yourself?

I need to get closer.

Slightly behind your left shoulder I could peer into the window. A naked Paul, was propped up on the bed. Mandy was on her knees beside the bed and naked as well. Paul held her flaming red hair in his hand, and her head was slowly bobbing up and down. She had a wonderfully shaped body, sharply tanned for a redhead. By the angle in which he held her hair, I could see her lips slipping up and down over the swollen length of his rather large shaft. Oh yes, I knew those lips well. She could give one hell of a blow job.

I leaned over you and whispered, "Well, there you are."

Startled, you paused to jump up. I took your hand, placing it back under the bottom edge of your shorts.

"No, don't stop on my account. Oh, look at that."

You turned your eyes back to the window. Mandy had flipped her leg over Paul's body and his shaft was pressing into her. Her gorgeous ass was facing us, and we could clearly see her lower lips part as they took in Paul's thick cock.

I licked your face. "Mmm, this is hot Baby," I said. My fingers were helping to press yours deeper into your moist canal.

I stood up, taking your damp finger and sucking it into my mouth.

 "Come," I said, holding your hand and dragging you towards the cabin door. Before you realized what was going on, you were inside and standing at the foot of their bed.

Mandy glanced up, realizing who it was and smiled. "Steve!"

Paul rose to get up, but she quickly pushed him back down, squeezing him in the vise grip of her firm thighs. He closed his eyes, and she continued to rock up and down while chatting with us. You just stood there in awe; at a loss for words.

"Look what I found outside your window," I said nodding your way, while running my hand up and down the small of your smooth back.

"It's ok," she said. "Come closer, the view is much better."

 I gently pressed you down to your knees, right beside them.

"Lay your head on his belly, baby. You can hear him moan," she said as she ran her delicate fingers through your soft hair.

It was true. You could hear small sounds from within his body and feel each thrust of his hips. The powerful aroma of their bodies flooded your senses. You had a close up view of his shaft, coated with her thin, white cream. It was like wax dripping down a burning candle. Her sex would slide down his stiff pole, then the outer lips would clutch at him as she rose back up.

I felt the familiar stirring in my loins. Mandy winked at me, pulling me to her lips and kissing me hard. Her teasing tongue rolled over the roof of my mouth.

She lifted up and off of Paul. His trembling shaft hung there, reaching out to return to the warm confines of pleasure. The pleasure that was suddenly ripped away from him.

She petted your head, whispering to you, "Feel him, taste him. He needs more."

 I became harder as I watched you. As if in a trance, you shifted your head over to his straining shaft.

You seemed to forget our presence, as your lips made first contact with the sticky helmet of his cock. You also experienced the alluring taste of Mandy's lubrication. It was slick and coated the length of his warm member. Mandy's hand was still over the back of your head slowly pressing your mouth farther and farther down the solid shaft. Paul groaned as you took him in deeper.

I helped Mandy, and we pulled you up to your shaky, feet. You slightly fought us, not wanting to abandon the overwhelming pleasure at your lips. Paul groaned, but Mandy shushed him.

"Let's see what you've got, girl." Mandy said lifting your shirt up and over your head.

 I released your bra and let it fall to the floor.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

Paul, by now had sat up, and he quickly tugged your shorts and panties down to your feet. You closed your eyes and resigned to let us explore your exquisite flesh. While taking it all in, I shucked my clothes and chucked them onto a corner chair.

Mandy cupped your soft breasts in her hand, feeling their weight. It was as if she was inspecting a fruit for ripeness. Her fingers pulled at your nipples before drawing a thin line down your abdomen with her fingernail. You felt the fingernail lightly brush over your swollen clit then dip down into your wet opening. She shifted it in and out a few times before drawing it to her lips.

 "Mm, sweet," she said. 'You should taste her, Paul."

I had to come around to hold you up. Paul, spread your legs and ran his rough tongue along the length of your sex. I held you tighter, allowing you feel the burning heat of my cock against your firm ass.

Mandy lifted her mouth to yours. Open mouthed, your tongues toyed with each other. They were transferring the flavors of you, her, and Paul. I stuck my own head in to share the sweet kisses. Reaching your hand down to wrap around my hard shaft, you found Mandy's hand was already there. Your hands joined hers and it was my time to moan.

"Lay down, Honey," Mandy told you. "I think Paul wants to take you."

You looked at Paul, smiling, and then did just as Mandy had instructed. You allowed her to spread your legs and open your moist lips with her fingers.

Paul's dark tanned, muscular body hovered above your golden skin. The head of his large, pulsing shaft, pushed at your opening. Slowly your opening stretched to accommodate his size. (He was much thicker than me.) You closed your eyes, slightly embarrassed as we all watched you.

"No, no, Honey, open those eyes," Mandy commanded.

Damn, Mandy knows just what to say to make me harder.

Paul lunged forward, impaling you in one long forceful thrust. Your hands came up gripping his sides tightly in your fingers.

 "Aghh! Oh God!!" you cried. "Yes!!"

He began to stir within you and take up a gentle rhythm. I took one side of the bed and Mandy the other. When Paul rose up on his arms, we bent down to lick and suck at your tender nipples. I looked deep into your beautiful eyes, watching the lust taking over. You were bucking back at Paul, thrusting your groin into him, just as hard as he was into you.

"Damn," Mandy said to me, "where you been hiding this girl?"

"Get over here, Steve," she said, 'I'm horny as Hell!"

I wasted no time in getting over to her, kissing her, pressing her body down on the bed next to yours. She slid up close to you, so that the edge of her full breasts rubbed along the side of yours. It created a nice friction as you were being pounded by Paul. You looked over at me, watching as I maneuvered myself between Mandy's widespread thighs. Holding my rigid shaft, I plunged into the warm, moist depths of her flesh. The long lost, lust of my shaft, finally finding a home.

As Paul and I continued to rock your bodies, our hands roamed back and forth over you, and Mandy's adorable breasts. We would bend down, from time to time, taking turns with each nipple. You glanced over at Mandy, and suddenly turning her head to yours, you passionately kissed her.

 "Ahh," that was going to do it. I would not be able to watch that for long with out blowing my load. I could feel the intense pressure building within me.

We each succumbed to the pressure at the same time. Our bodies were twitching, hands clutching, backs arching, legs wrapped around asses. The sound of our intense orgasms filled the small cabin. It was a beautiful thing, being beside you, seeing that glow of orgasm as you lightly tugged at Mandy's lip with your teeth. The tremors continued for some time as I emptied myself into Mandy's warm tunnel.

Mandy leaned up, looked over my shoulder and winked.

 "What?" I wondered.

 I glanced back behind me. There, at the foot of the bed was Jeff and Sandy, in a tight embrace. The look of lust could be clearly seen on their shocked faces. Sandy's nipples were standing hard and erect, almost poking through her white t-shirt. Jeff's hand was deep into the waistband of her shorts.

Once again, you surprised me.

 "Don't just stand there and gawk," you told them, "get those clothes off!"

 "Hmm," I pondered, "this is going to be one hell of a weekend. Maybe we should have just rented one large cabin instead."

Those thoughts soon drifted away as I felt warm lips, sweep tightly around my shaft. "Mmm, Mandy is good at that."

Published 
Written by kwings48
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments