Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught - Round Two

"The adventure continues."

14
3 Comments 3
14.8k Views 14.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The morning after my wife and I had sex with our nanny, I woke up at my normal time. April, my wife, had already gotten up. I went and showered. I still had the aroma of the previous night’s passion on my body. Out of the shower, I dried and put on some sweats and a tee shirt and went downstairs. 

When I walked into the kitchen, Sarah was at the stove cooking. She was wearing a tank top and thong. Her tanned ass cheeks looked so delicious. April, my wife, was sitting at the table sipping on a cup of coffee. When she saw me come in, she smiled and got up to get me a cup.

April was wearing her nightgown. The thin material did nothing to hide her nudeness underneath. She stood beside Sarah as she poured the coffee. I took that time to compare the two. Sarah's youthful, tight and tanned cheeks, compared to Aprils full, plump and pale ones. Honestly, I couldn't decide which I wanted more.

I sat at the table and opened the newspaper, "Where are the kids?" I asked as I scanned the front page.

April sat my coffee on the table in front of me. "My mom picked them up earlier. They are going to the zoo."

I raised my eyes up from the paper and looked into her pale blues eyes. She smiled and leaned into me for a kiss. Before our lips met, I got a nice view of her bare breasts hanging inside of her nightgown.

Our kiss lasted a while, and but by the time our lips parted, she was straddling my leg. My hands gathered her nightgown as I moved them up her hips. She began to grind on my leg. I was lost in the passion until I felt another set of hands rub across my chest. I had almost forgotten that Sarah was there.

Sarah tugged on my shirt. I raised my arms up so she could remove it. Then I felt her breasts rub across my shoulders as she reached around me and began to caress my wife's melons.

Before I could bat my eyes, my wife and our nanny were both naked at our kitchen table. Sarah was behind me, and April was in front. I was the meat in an erotic sandwich and was loving every minute.

Sarah moved around and beside April. Both knelt in front of me and worked together to get my sweats down my legs. By the time I was naked, my cock could have cut glass.

I am not overly endowed, however, both women wrapped their fingers around my shaft. It was so sexy seeing Sarah's darker hand under April's pale one, with my purplish mushroom poking out the top. They worked together to stoke me as they explored each other's mouths.

I reached down and rub each of their breasts, tweaking each of their nipples, equally. When their lips parted, they both smiled at me and turned their attention to my cock.

April had never been a fan of blowjobs, so I was very surprised when she opened her mouth and took about half of my cock into her mouth. Sarah moved lower and ran her tongue over my balls. My body jerked, the pleasure was almost too much to withstand.

April began to bob her head up and down, slurping around my cock. When Sarah wasn't licking or sucking my balls, she was caressing them in her soft hands. Her fingers would rub between my ass and balls and pleasure bumps would wash over my entire body.

April shifted her eyes to look into mine. I could see a wicked smile form in the corners of her mouth. She slowly withdrew her lips from my cock and licked around the head. She rose to her feet and sat on the table. She opened her legs and began to rub her puffy labia.

Sarah moved from between my legs to between April's. April lay back on the table, her legs opened wide. Sarah's head moved instantly between them. April's back arched off the table the second Sarah's tongue touched her engorged clitoris.

I took the time to remove my sweats from around my feet. I moved to the side of the table in line with April's head. She moved it closer to the edge and opened her mouth.

I stepped closer and held my cock up and put it back into my wife's warm mouth. While Sarah lapped at her juices, I began to slowly fuck April's mouth. I put one hand behind her head and the other on her chin and pumped my hips.

As her orgasm neared, her suction grew. As her suction grew, my thrusts became harder and faster. I was pushing my entire length into my wife's throat, and she was taking it like a champ.

We were both approaching our climax. My thrust became shorter and quicker as my balls begin to swell. I fucked her mouth harder. I could hear and feel her moans as her hips bucked. I released.

In all our years of dating and being married, I had never cum in my wife's mouth. That thought hit me after my cock had baptized her tonsils with my second jet. I came to my senses and quickly pulled out. The third glob of cum hit her the bridge of the nose. I fell back. My legs felt as if they were rubber bands.

I watched as my wife's leg tightened around our nanny's head. Unmuffled, she began to scream in pleasure. She loudly demanded Sarah not to stop, and Sarah seemed to be glad to obey.

April's orgasm hit, and Sarah continued to lap her juices. I could hear sucking sounds as Sarah's lips sucked at my wife's pussy. After the orgasmic bliss wore, the sensitivity set in. April begged Sarah to stop, and she again obeyed.

Sarah stood. It was really the first time that I had a good look at her naked body. I could honestly not see a flaw. Her breasts were perky and firm and her stomach was lean with little to no flab. She slowly climbed onto the table and crawled over my wife.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

She lowered her head and licked my cum from April's nose and then they kissed.

The sight of them kissing made my cock begin to regain life. They kissed, their tongues sweeping over the others. Their breasts pressed together. Sarah's bare labia kissing April's. A sight like that could wake the dead.

I watched until I could watch no more. I stood and walked behind Sarah and moved between my wife's legs. I held Sarah's hips and slid my cock into my wife's sloppy pussy. I began to move my cock in and out of April while my thumb rubbed against Sarah's slit.

I had never felt April so wet. The mixture of her juices and Sarah's saliva made her so slick. She began to meet my thrusts as she kissed Sarah.

I slipped my thumb into Sarah, but she moved up quickly. She straddled my wife's face and began to grind her smooth labia over April's mouth. I placed my hands on April's waist and began to fuck her pussy with the same force I had fucked her mouth, earlier.

A trio of moans filled our kitchen. Sarah wiggled her pretty ass back and forth on my wife's face. April was sucking and licking Sarah's smooth pussy while I fucked my wife harder than I had ever before.

Sarah's orgasm hit first. Her head fell back as a loud screech escaped her lips. That seemed to have triggered April because her muscles clamped around my cock like a vice. Surprisingly, I was nowhere near the end. Up until her orgasm, I had little stimulation from April's overly wet pussy.

Sarah moved from my wife's face and April pushed me away. She complained that the sensitivity was too much. I stood there with my glistening shaft and watched as they began to get off the table.

"I am going to need a minute or two," April said, out of breath.

I looked at her, then at Sarah. Sarah looked at me and then at my cock. She smiled and licked her lips. She moved closer and knelt in front of me. She opened her mouth and engulfed my cock. Her lips tightened around my shaft as she took it all the way into her throat. She slowly pulled back and my cock slipped from her lips.

"I love the way April tastes." She said, then she stood and bent over the table.

I was no dummy. I stepped closer and took a hold of her hips and pressed my cock against her puffy labia. I gripped her narrow hips and sunk my shaft into her. Her back sunk as her shoulders rose.

She pushed back on my cock as my stomach touched her ass. I pulled back and pushed it back in. I had forgotten how tight she was. All of the activities from the night before had been clouded by current activities. She looked over her shoulder and licked her lips. She looked so sexy.

There was such passion in our fucking. I pumped into her hot little body as hard as I could and she begged me to go harder. I can't remember the last time I fucked so hard that sweat broke out all over my body, but it was pouring out. Her pussy gripped my cock hard.

I thought that I was making headway at loosening her up until her orgasm hit. Her pussy clamped down so hard, I could hardly move. I pumped as much as I could until her body relaxed and then went back to pumping her as hard as I could.

The third and fourth orgasms hit her back to back. Her body was almost limp and she lost her footing. She went to her knees, and my cock plopped out of her. She lay in the fetal position on the floor and gasped for air.

I could not believe my stamina. I was still rock hard. April saw my dilemma and moved into position. She bent over the table and presented herself to me. She reached back and pulled me by the cock, closer to her, but instead of guiding me into her pussy. She rubbed the head of my slick cock over her anus.

In all our years together, I had begged her to give me her ass thousands of times. She had always refused. I had dreamed of this day for as long as I could remember. I didn't ask for affirmation, I pushed the head of my cock past her puckering ring and sunk deep into her bowels.

She yelped as I penetrated her. Once inside I stopped to let her adjust to my invasion. She looked back at me with wide eyes. "Don't just stand there!"

I pulled out and then pushed back in. I slowly began catching a good rhythm. It was not long until I was moving with ease in her tight confines.

Too soon, I felt the familiar feeling in my balls. My thrust grew in speed and force. It had taken me almost twenty years to get inside my wife's ass, and I was going to get all I could. There was no telling when, or if, I would ever get another chance.

Just about the time I was ready to blow, I felt Sarah's hand cup my swinging balls. He small fingers cupped them and the tip of her middle finger probed at my ass. There was no holding back.

I unloaded the largest amount of cum I had ever produced, into my wife's bowels. My whole body stiffened. I tried to let out a moan of pleasure but nothing escaped my throat. My cock felt like it was going to bust. Then everything went dark.

When I woke up, Sarah, April and I were in our bed. I was on one side of Sarah, and April was on the other. All three of us were still naked. Both of them were still sound asleep with smiles on their faces. I placed my cheek on Sarah's left breast and smiled. I didn't know how much longer our love triangle was going to last, but I knew I was going to enjoy it as long as it did.

Published 
Written by quietsoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments