Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chance Encounter Chapter three

"The girls get even more"

6
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

“We need more girl,” Jane looked at Sue, lying next to her, both girls were naked and had just had a half hour of mutual pussy licking and clit rubbing.

“Fuck woman you are insatiable, give me a few more minutes and I will be ready to go,” Sue answered looking over at Jane’s plump body and thinking how far they had come since their first encounter with Ray at the glory hole in the public toilets, and later in the back of his four by four.

“Not that you silly cow, mind you I won't be saying no if you want to. No, I was talking about more extramarital cock, but I am thinking more of cocks, plural.” Jane giggled.

“And just where are we going to find these cunt hunters?” Sue said raising her eyebrows.

“I have a plan for that babe,” Jane said as she leant over and tweaked one of her friend's nipples. “I have seen Ray around, he plays golf with a few buddies and I reckon they would be on for a gangbang with a couple of cock hungry tarts like us.”

“So we have gone from an accidental finding a cock in the local loo, to a threesome in a truck, to wanting multiple cocks, have we?” Sue said as she felt her tweaked nipple harden. “How do you intend to make it happen?”

“If you are up for it, I will find a way... are you?” Jane asked in a more serious voice.

“Fuck yes! Do it, now get here and eat me out bitch,” Sue answered.

The next half an hour saw both women cum twice more as they sucked, licked, and fingered each other.

Jane sat in her car in the golf course car park and waited. Fifteen minutes later Rays four by four swung into the space next to her. Jane smiled when she remembered her and Sue naked in the back of it sharing Ray’s handsome cock, now she has plans for even more.

“Hi babe, so to what do I owe the honour,” Ray smirked. He had wondered if he would see one, or both of the cock hungry sluts again.

“Come straight to the point we want some more of what we had, plus extras,” Jane blurted out.

A huge grin spread across Ray’s face, what exactly are extras babe?”

Jane could feel her face colouring up, “Several cocks, at least two each, never had that and we both want to try.”

Ray whistled, “Fuck girl, I will find some brothers and your dreams will come true, give me your number, leave it with me, and I will set it up, no problem. Four on two sounds good, reckon you bitches can accommodate two cocks up you?”

“Never have, but why the fuck not, seen enough porn videos of it, we are up for it, bring it on.” Jane said, but in her head thought, “fucking hope so.”

“We’re on babe, Ray will set it up, and I reckon we ask Kim to be our excuse for a long evening out, she will be our alibi, set up a party we won't be going to,” Jane told her friend.

“So looking forward to it, fuck I will be rubbing off so much waiting for it to happen, any idea when?” Sue asked.

“No, but I reckon very soon, by the look in Ray's eyes. You are okay with having two cocks you I hope, never had that myself, but hubby has often fucked my arsehole with a dildo in my cunt, Jane said.

Sue turned red and shook her head, “Actually the only thing that has been up my arse is your finger babe. Dave has wanted to try it, but I have always been too scared.”

“Oh babe, are we going to have to do something about you before Ray and his big cocked buddies get up you, you can't go in there an arse virgin,” Jane giggled. “Starting tonight let Dave have your arse, and every night until the big gang fuck.”

“But if I hate it, what then, I don't want to ruin your fun,” Sue said, tears welling in her eyes.

Jane stood up, grabbed her friend's hand, “you upstairs, my bed, now, panties off arse in the air. We are going to sort this, show you what you have been missing,” and virtually dragged her up to the bedroom.

A few minutes later found Sue with her naked arse in the air as she knelt on all fours on Jane’s bed. Jane first knelt behind her and pulled her arse cheeks apart to examine the little-puckered hole.

“Let's get started, my little anal virgin,” she said and promptly pushed her tongue in as far as it would go.

Sue let out a gasp of delight as Janes warm tongue invaded her last private area. After tonguing the tight arsehole for a few minutes and reaching under to rub her cunt and clit Jane changed her tactic. Dipping two fingers into Sue’s sticky juice slick cunt, she covered them in her friend's fanny batter, pulled them out, and slowly pushed them up her arse. Sue felt only the delicious feeling of her anal invader as any pain was stopped by the fingers being coated in her own slime.

“Oh fuck babes, that feels so good,” she moaned.

“Time to move up a gear, just relax and enjoy,” Jane said and removed her fingers. Before the anal muscles had time to close the enlarged hole, Jane had lubed up a slim vibrator and slide it in place of her fingers.

“Okay my babe let's really get that arsehole ready for some serious cock, first this one then my big boy is going up there,” Jane said.

Sue knew what Janes big boy was, it was a long, thick, black dildo, and she had has it in her cunt before, but never considered it would ever be used to plug her arse. But the smaller one was not only possible but was turning her on like crazy.

“Sue, my little arse virgin, time for my big boy, if you can take this, you can take Ray, so brace yourself girl,” Jane said as she lubed up the big dildo. Placing it against the already slippery arsehole Jane wriggled the head around, slowly letting it ease open the tight shit chute. Then with one firm push drove it deep into Sue’s body.

“Oh fuck, yes, I can take it, make me your arse whore, fuck me, make me cum, ”Sue screamed as her fingers frantically rubbed her clit, and seconds later her body convulsed as her orgasm exploded.

“Well now we know you are up for it, I know I am, but I think you should use that fucker on my arse now just to be sure,” Jane laughed, “so get it up me.”

Only too happy to oblige Sue worked the still sticky dildo up her friend's willing arse. Half an hour later the two exchanged a deep kiss and dressing quickly resumed the role of wives and mothers.

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore

Jane knew she wouldn't have to wait long, so wasn't surprised when her phone pinged with Ray’s message the following day.

All set Wednesday evening, States hotel room 405. Seven O'clock, be on time.

Two minutes later Sues phone pinged with the forwarded message, her face broke into a smile as she thought about four hard black cocks all wanting to use her body.

Six thirty on Wednesday evening and Jane pulled up at Sue’s house and waited. A minute later her co-adulterer came out and got into the passenger seat.

“You still up for it girl?” Jane asked.

In reply Sue lifted her skirt to expose a naked freshly shaved cunt, “that answer your question?” And just for good measure dipped her finger into her own pussy and offered the glistening finger to Jane to suck.

Twenty minutes later found the two friends walking into the lobby of the States hotel and making their way to the fourth floor. It was with a slightly nervous hand Jane tapped on the door and waited.

“Come in ladies, you are most welcome,” said a grinning Ray as he opened the door wearing nothing more than a pair of boxer shorts, that sported a large bulge in the front.

“Humm, see you are expecting some action,” said Jane, and reaching forward gave his erection a friendly pat.

“Not only me,” he said pointing towards the other three men in the room, who like him wore only boxers. “We didn't see much point in being shy, seeing as we all know why we are here, now let me introduce you to my friends,”

Each of the other men came forward in turn and kissed both girls, the kisses included both their arse getting a squeeze.

“Drinks ladies,” one of the men held out two large glasses of wine to them, “only one glass for us guys, you can have as many as you like, we want you relaxed, but no brewers droop for us,” he laughed.

Jane and Sue paraded around the room allowing the men to touch, kiss, and grope as they went, two drinks later the girls were ready for the fun to begin, and so were the men.

“Strip each other ladies, and let's have a bit of girly action before the fucking starts,” the tallest of the men said.

Sue looked at him, he was a giant of a man, well over six and a half feet tall, he had removed his boxers and was gently stroking the biggest cock she had ever seen. She noticed Jane was looking at it wide-eyed.

“Fuck girl I want that one, but not up my arse,” Jane said.

“You will get it whenever he wants to put it bitch,” Ray said, “ain't that right Sam?”

The big man nodded, smiled and said,” fuck yes bro, my cock goes anywhere it wants, ain't no bitch tells me not to fuck her arsehole if I want.”

As the men watched Jane and Sue stripped each other and climbed onto the bed. They knew what was wanted and sank into a classic sixty-nine position, and started licking from clit to arsehole. Soon clits were being rubbed against chins, fingers were fucking cunts, and tongues pushed into arseholes.

Ten minutes later the two females fell apart, they juice covered faces smiling at the four wanking men, and lay back awaiting their fate.

Ray was the first to move, thrusting his cock into Janes' mouth, while Sam pushed his huge cock into her cunt.

The other two men sandwiched Sue and fed a cock into her cunt and arsehole.

Ray looked at Sam fucking Jane's cunt and said, “fuck that pussy bro, shoot up her sex slit, I want sloppy seconds,”

Jane looked sideways and saw the look on Sue's face and knew she was in seventh heaven with the two cocks pounding her holes.

Sue was the first to cum. Her climax started the chain reaction, and within seconds the other five were screaming and grunting as their own orgasms exploded.

As the boys sat back to recover, the girls gave them a show as they ate each other's spunk filled pussies out, and Jane also tongued the cum from Sues fucked arse.

“Come on Sam let's see if she can take that monster up her arse,” Sue said pointing at his cock, “Jane got me into this, got me to be arse fucked, now let's see how much she can take.”

Jane laughed and got on all fours,” come on then donkey dick, lube up and fuck my shit chute,”

Sam smiled and said, "Come here Sue, you lube it up, and her hole, and let's see if she can.”

Sue poured lube into her palm and rubbed it over the huge cock, then pushed two lubed fingers up Jane’s arsehole, "Feel that sis, that's nothing to what's coming your way girl.”

Jane groaned at the feel of her friend's fingers sliding in and out and then waited. She felt the pressure of Sam’s cock head pressing against her sphincter and her body tensed.

“Relax babe, just relax I will take it slow,” Sam’s purred as his hands parted her arse cheeks and he pushed his cock forward.

The four others watched on fascinated as the monster cock disappeared inch by inch into the trembling girl.

“Oh fuck! Take it slow, please, that is so good,” Sue gasped as Sam’s fuck meat inched its way up her tight arsehole.

Finally, with a loud grunt, he was buried ball deep inside her and started a slow, rhythmic thrusting.

“So tight, can't move enough to cum,” he moaned.

“Soon fix that,” laughed Sue and jumping up behind him, pushed a finger deep into his arse and found his prostate. Two minutes later Sam’s balls poured hot spunk into Jane’s arsehole and she came off with a loud scream.

“Bukkake time boys,” Sue said, laying back on the bed with her mouth open. The three remaining men knelt around her and wanked their throbbing cocks.

Jane looked on, Sam’s cock still buried in her arse, as the other men's cocks pour strings of white spunk into Sue’s mouth and over her face.

With the men satisfied it only remained for the girls to clean each other up. Jane first licked her friend’s face clean of spunk, followed by Sue tonguing out her cum filled arsehole.

Half an hour later, two very happy, if a little sore females drove home.

“What next babe?” Sue asked as Jane dropped her off at her house.

“Don't know yet, but that's not the end of our adventures, and that's for sure,” Jane said with a laugh, an idea already forming in her mind.

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments