Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

 

The ‘not party’ kind of feels like it turned into a party. A half hour later it’s everyone from dinner plus Chandler, her friend Monica, Stephanie, Louis and Louis’s friend Eugene. And shit’s bumpin. Music plays in the living room, some people are in the kitchen, some are downstairs playing video games and the rest are sprinkled in between.

I’m sitting on the kitchen counter again, still dressed in my dinner clothes, chatting with Taniyah, Jake and Kyle. I see the front door open to my left, and when I look over, it’s Ethan. He glances around the living room and walks into the kitchen.

“Hey,” I greet him, and he walks over to me.

“What's up,” he says, tossing his keys on the counter.

“Sorry about all the people,” I wave my hand. “Aaliyah felt it necessary to invite some extra bodies," I say, and we laugh.

“It’s cool. You guys brought this?” He asks, picking up a bottle of Jager.

“Kyle, Jake and Dylan bought the liquor,” I reply, and Ethan looks up and greets Kyle.

“Kyle, what’s up man?” he asks.

“Not much, how’s it going?”

“Just got off work,” he answers.

“Right on. Well thanks for letting us hang out here,” Kyle says, and the warmth from my alcohol intake blends with the warmth pooling in my stomach at the sight of both of them next to me.

“No problem, I’m actually ready to join you guys. Mind if I have some?” Ethan asks, holding up the bottle.

“Whatever here is yours man.” Kyle waves to the plethora of alcohol.

“Thanks,” Ethan says, and pours himself a shot. “Take a shot with me,” Ethan says, looking over his shoulder at me.

“Let’s all take one,” I smile. Ethan, Kyle, Taniyah, Jake and I all throw back the spirits, me taking an immediate swig of my Coke.

“You fucking girl,” Ethan criticizes me, making eye contact with my soda.

“Hey, back the fuck off, ok? I need a chaser, I’m a pussy, I know,” I announce, and we both laugh.

“Hey, I need a chaser, too,” Taniyah chimes in at my rescue, and I point at her.

“See, we’re cool.” I nod and she smiles at me. My buzz is breaking through as I’m trying to ignore all of the very good looking people in this room and my tightening nerves.

“Well how about we play some quarters. If you lose, you girls slam it. No chasers,” Ethan says, and the other boys chime in agreement.

“And what will you guys do if we win?” I ask, clarifying terms of a very serious game. Ethan shrugs.

“Name your price.”

Taniyah walks around, jumps onto the counter to sit next to me, and whispers in my ear. “We should fuck with ‘em. Let’s make them kiss.” She leans away with an evil smirk. My eyebrows shoot up.

“You’re bad. But I like it.” I turn back to the boys who are all curious about what she just said. “In the spirit of keeping things interesting, if you guys lose, you kiss each other.” They all groan and shake their heads, saying everything in firm disagreement.

“And if you guys win, we’ll kiss,” Taniyah says, shrugging a shoulder. I don’t look at her, but a smile spreads across my face. That makes them stop.

“I’m not kissing a dude,” Jake says, still shaking his head.

“You scared you’re gonna lose?” Taniyah taunts him. She’s fucking with him and it’s funny. They’ve been flirting all night.

“We can win this,” Kyle says, looking at Taniyah and I. “I’m pretty good with quarters.” He smiles at me.

“I’m in, I can’t lose,” Ethan says. His confidence is undeniable, and he clearly wants to see us kiss. His face the night I told him about Taniyah and I comes to mind. "We're gonna need even teams. Go get Aaliyah." Ethan smirks. I laugh and hop off the counter onto my white stilettos.

"Aaliyah!" I call downstairs. She comes up still decked out in her blue dress and heels. "We need you for a game of quarters," I tell her, and she agrees without question.

"But..there are stipulations," I tell her as we walk in to meet everyone else. She quirks an eyebrow. "If the guys lose, they're gonna kiss each other. And if we lose, Taniyah and I have to kiss."

"No, all you girls have to kiss,” Jake chimes in.

"Yeah, it's only fair," Ethan says, smiling, and Aaliyah looks over to him.

"Ethan, I didn't know you were here," she says, and goes to him to give him a hug.

"Hey Aaliyah," he says, returning her embrace. "You gonna join in the festivities?" he asks casually. Her eyes flicker to me and back to him. For one short second I regret telling her. But the relief of someone else knowing is still too severe to deny.

She sighs and smiles. "Just for you Ethan. Dylan!" she turns and calls down the stairs.

"Let's do this," Jake says with new found enthusiasm. No doubt he wants to see a show.

"Empty your pockets. I'll get some change," Ethan says, and leaves the kitchen. With an ample supply of quarters, we decide to do it me against Kyle, Aaliyah against Ethan and Taniyah against Jake. We'll face off one versus at a time with ten chances each. The team with the most quarters at the end wins.

Dylan and Stephanie walk into the kitchen as we're about to start. Taniyah and Jake, smirking at each other, count down from three and start bouncing quarters. Everyone's shouting, mostly the boys about precision. One after another, we face off. Trying to be thorough, I still manage to miss 3.The noise level reaches a new height, and we all start adding up our change. Seven for me, seven for Aaliyah, and Taniyah kicking some ass with nine.

"23," we announce and the boys all shout. And in the midst of the chaos, we hear the number 24. Fuck. The voices get lower.

"Alright, you got 23 out of 30, we got 24," Jake says proudly. Ethan and Kyle are both smiling widely..at me. I look to the girls and we're all blushing.

"I thought for sure they'd lose," Taniyah says, looking at us, and everyone laughs. The guys start telling us to stop stalling. "Alright, alright, you guys won fair and square," Taniyah says, raising her hands, then she looks right at me.

Smiling furiously, we lean in a little. Aaliyah is looking back and forth between us, and we just fucking go for it.

Taniyah grazes my lips with her own and it's dead quiet. Her top lip gently rests between mine. We pull back slightly and come back pressing harder. We turn our heads and open our mouths and she tastes of cherries again. Sweet and delicious. Her tongue deftly swirls around the tip of mine and the tiniest moan sounds in the back of my throat. She pulls away, sucking on my bottom lip, and suddenly Aaliyah is kissing her. Holy shit, what is happening? If I had a dick, it would be hard. I watch them carefully choreograph the epitome of a hot girl-on-girl kiss.

I’ve kissed both of them before, but being on the outside watching them makes my heart pound. Aaliyah was a lot longer ago, and we just gave each other a chaste kiss, nothing crazy. I better drink some more, watching their faces is mesmerizing.

When I can take it no longer, I press my own lips to Aaliyah’s. My hand is on her bare shoulder and her caramel skin is fucking amazingly soft. Our mouths open and close moving against each other. And I feel a pull in all sorts of places. My eyes flicker to Ethan and back and I almost fucking cum right there. He likes. Just for him, I reach over and pull Taniyah’s little waist towards me. She puts her hand on my ass and brings her mouth to ours. Our mouths are gracefully moving against each other. We all switch back and forth in a fluid motion. At one point all our tongues were touching and my stomach did a backflip.

I finally pull away and bite my lip, blushing furiously. Then the air gets thinner with unspoken sensual words and we fucking laugh. I glance around the room but can’t find a spine to look anyone in the face.

“There, now fuck off,” Taniyah scolds facetiously, and they all laugh a little and mumble about adjusting themselves or how sexy that was. I catch Dylan staring intently at Aaliyah but can’t see her face as she walks toward him.

“Who’s ready to smoke?” Ethan murmurs and a couple people laugh. I slip away to the upstairs bathroom, then afterwards, I make my way downstairs. There’s people everywhere, the lamps in the corners are turned on, video games waiting to be played and someone starts music with some kind of device.

I walk around the chair and Ethan is sitting in it followed by Eugene, Kyle in the middle, then Aaliyah at the other end on the couch. Dylan’s sitting in a fold out chair to her left, Chandler and Monica on the floor in front of them.

“Do you want the chair?” Ethan asks, grabbing the things off of his lap. No. I want you to fuck my brains out. Before I can tell him not to worry himself, Eugene has already scooted down the couch offering his previous spot. I smile and sit down.

“You’re just in time.” Eugene nods to Ethan nearly finished with a beautiful cone shaped joint.

“It appears so.” I glance at Ethan immersed in his work. “Eugene right?” I ask, turning back to the man at my left. We were introduced earlier, but better make sure I have his name right.

“Yeah." He smiles with dimples, emphasizing his cheek bones. “Chanel?” he asks, tilting his head slightly.

“That’s it,” I reply and take a sip of my beer.

“I heard you kissed a girl upstairs,” he says with a small smile. My cheeks turn pink with my new found blush and my insides throb as if a harsh reminder of my ache to get off. I should have masterbated.

“Two actually,” I reply, nodding my head. I glance at Ethan and he’s smirking a little. “Too bad you missed it,” I reply, trying to be funny. Eugene laughs and I grin taking another drink. Ethan is lighting the twisted end of the paper and puffs until it burns, takes a long drag, and hands it to me.

After a few puffs, Kyle and I race each other in Dirt 2 and I win by a nose.

"Damn," Kyle mumbles and sets the controller down. I'm grinning like the bad ass I am. "I was ahead of you the whole time," Kyle says, as if that could expunge my winning.

"Chanel will do that all the time; put you to shame right at the end. I think she plans it that way," Ethan says, and the guys laugh.

"An inch or a mile, winning is still winning." I smile because they know I'm right.

"I'll play you, same track,” Eugene says, still sitting next to me. Even at ease he looks confident in his remark.

"You're on." I smirk and reset the track. I stick with my WRX Subaru and all the modifications, and 4 minutes later, I win again. "Let that be a lesson to you, boys," I say and toss my controller like a boss.

"Well clearly you do this for a living," Eugene says, and passes his controller to Dylan. Aaliyah reaches over and snags mine and they start a race of their own.

"It seems that way doesn't it?" I snicker and drink the last of my beer.

"So what do you do if you're not on the XBox all day?" Eugene asks.

"I'm an assistant to the curator of a local art gallery," I reply leaning back against the couch.

"You're kidding? I actually sculpt. I had my first show last year," Eugene says, and I'm impressed. What are the odds of finding a featured artist in my basement? We get into a conversation about different mediums we've tried and his show in Seattle. He's far more interesting than I assumed. When I notice we're the only two in this conversation, I decide to free up the game seats.

"Come get a beer with me," I tell Eugene. I stand up and he gladly follows.

We talk for a short while before our conversation is joined by our belligerent friends offering their opinions. Chandler won't leave Kyle alone, and at one point, he very deliberately put his hand around my waist. Monica is talking to Ethan and I see him flash his all white teeth, dazzling smile at her. I don't see her reaction, but I bet she feels pretty fucking special. Taniyah, Aaliyah and I keep on drinking, Dylan, Kyle, Ethan and Jake keeping up with us.

By 1 a.m., Steph, Louis, Eugene, Chandler and Monica have gone. Aaliyah and Dylan are in the spare bedroom and Taniyah and I decided to step outside. We're thoroughly fucked up and I feel fucking great. She's puffing on a menthol she found, and we have to keep reminding ourselves to shut the fuck up because we're outside.

"Seriously, we have to do this again," Taniyah says, slurring her words a little.

"Right, we never have this many people over."

"And that wasn't even a lot of people," she laughs. "Where the hell is Aaliyah anyways?"

"She's with Dylan. I think they went to bed." I quirk an eyebrow for emphasis.

"Psh that bitch. Dylan is pretty fucking cute," she says,and takes a drag of her cig.

"Isn't he? I'm happy for her."

"Me too. She's getting some right now," she says, and I laugh at her.

"You're insatiable," I say, using Ethan's words for myself from not long ago.

"Bunch of good looking people, I can't fucking help it. Which reminds me, you and I make a great team Chanel," she slurs my name. Her audacity filtered through my beer goggles is more tempting than normal.

"Ha no shit huh. Now I'm fucking horny," I reply and she laughs.

"Let's go find the guys and fuck with them while I'm still drunk,” she says, and tosses the last of her menthol.We giggle and make our way inside, finding Ethan in the kitchen, standing at the island.

"Where is Jake?" Taniyah whispers rather loudly.

"Downstairs. Him and Kyle fell asleep," Ethan says, and takes a drink of something in his hand. Taniyah's face twists in disapproval.

"That's some bullshit, huh? I wanted to fuck something,” she says bluntly and Ethan laughs.

"God, I'm fucked up," I say, walking over to Ethan.

"Then you need another shot,” he says, and I snort.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I ask, and when I look up he's grinning at me and he looks so fucking sexy. I shake my head and laugh. "You suck," I tell him, and he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"You do kinda suck," Taniyah says, and walks over to us. "You're too damn cute. Where the fuck do you meet all these good looking guys?" she asks me, leaning on her elbows. Ethan quirks an eyebrow at her frankness, but isn't all peaches himself. I can tell he's a little fucked up. Maybe not as drunk as us, but crossfaded for sure.

"He's gotten cuter over the years," I grin.

"Oh really?" he asks with a smile.

"I don't doubt it," Taniyah cuts in.

"Right? He looks good for almost 30," I reply.

"What?" Taniyah asks surprised.

"I am not almost 30," Ethan says as serious as he's capable of.

"How old are you?" Taniyah asks.

"I'm 27," he says, trying not to smile, and I laugh.

"You're still old," I tell him.

"Shut the fuck up Chanel," he scolds with a smile on his face.

"Hey, it's been established that you're cute, you have nothing to worry about." Taniyah smiles at him.

"Well thanks Taniyah," he says.

"Ugh," she groans, and leans off the counter. "I need to drink some more."

"You're already pretty drunk," I slur a little, leaning farther onto the counter.

"So are you, but not as near as you should be."

"You don't need to get me drunk babe," I say through half opened eyes. Damn I really am pretty fucked up. Taniyah purses her lips, looking at both of us.

"We should kiss for Ethan again. We all know he liked it," she says, and I laugh. Ethan is watching us with an amused expression, neither confirming nor denying.

Taniyah walks to the counter, leans across the corner, grabs my face and kisses me. My body immediately responds, inflaming my insides. I stand up straighter and pull her around so she's in front of me. I put one hand on her waist and the other on her neck to pull her closer.

For a moment, I'm pretty sure we both forgot where we were. Her arms wrap around me and our mouths don't stop. Turning our heads this way and that, trying to find the best angle. Our tongues dance, and when she hums, I open my eyes meeting Ethan's gaze. He's standing no more than a foot away from us, watching without reservations. I see his tongue grazing his bottom teeth and my stomach flutters.

I don't take my eyes off of his, still deeply kissing Taniyah. When she opens her eyes, she looks to Ethan and grins at him, her mouth still against mine. I look at her and her eyes are coated with lust. Our inebriated state is causing trouble. And honestly I don't give a shit. I don't think any of us do. Because when we both look at Ethan, she decides for the whole fucking group and grabs his arm.

She pulls him to us and I'm gone. I kiss him first with earnestness I didn't know myself capable of. He meets my pace with enthusiasm. Taniyah quickly joins in, biting my bottom lip, and starts kissing Ethan. I watch their mouths and my hand fists Ethan's shirt at his lower back. His eyebrows are knit so gently I almost didn't notice. I know exactly what he's thinking. 'Do I let this happen?'. Right when the thought crosses my mind, his eyes flicker to me.

Oh my God, fuck it. I start kissing Taniyah's neck while they make out. I bite her ear lobe and she hums.

"Ethan's room is right over there," I whisper in her ear. If we're gonna do this, lets do it right. She pulls away from his face and grabs his hand. I take his other and we lead him to the bedroom. He doesn't say anything. Not a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’ or a ‘holy fucking shit’, but his expression is saying a lot. His eyes are burning, he wants this. When we reach the bedroom, he locks the door behind us.

Taniyah and I took our shoes off a long time ago. I'm still in my lace grey dress and she's in her red shirt and tight jeans. Without waiting, our mouths are on each other again. As I'm holding her face, I feel her lean down and grab the hem of my dress. She pulls it up to my waist, deftly sliding it over my ass. My bottom half is now bare, showing off my white thong. I reciprocate and tug at her shirt. I help her slip it over her head and her hands find my tight ass.

As my tongue massages against hers, I feel Ethan come behind me and grab my small waist in his large hands. He pulls the bunched fabric and finishes sliding my dress up over my head. My arms slip through the sleeves and my long hair tumbles down my shoulders and my back, over my strapless bra.

Taniyah's lips eagerly find mine again and I moan. After a moment she moves and I pull away. Ethan is helping her out of her jeans. When he peels them off of her long legs and stands up, she starts kissing him. I watch him squeeze her ass, their mouths locked, and I can't look away. Taniyah's black bra and panties hugging her curves make my blood heat. Watching Ethan --still in his jeans and knit shirt-- with his hands on her turns it to boiling. He needs to be naked. I pull up the bottom of his shirt and they break their kiss so he can remove it completely.

"Holy shit," Taniyah says, and runs her hands over his toned stomach. I know right? Without hesitating, I kneel down and start working on his jeans. I hear them kissing, and when I spring his hard dick free, I immediately put him in my mouth. His hand flies to the back of my head and I sigh and start sucking. Thanks to his earlier actions, I've been thinking about him all damn night and this is feeding my craving. Pun definitely intended.

I feel Taniyah move next to me, and when I look at her, she’s watching me with intent, wide eyes. Whether at me sucking on him or his size, I don’t know. I pull my face away and she takes over at once. She looks up at him from under her lashes the moment his flesh touches her tongue, and he hums. She sucks the tip and when her eyes flutter shut, she pushes her head forward. I look up to Ethan from my kneeling position and his mouth is open, his eyes wide taking in the scene. When his eyes meet mine he bites his entire bottom lip and I grin.

While Taniyah works him with her mouth, I lean forward and lick the base of his length. I move down and make wide licks all over his balls. Ethan has one hand on each of our heads, fisting our hair, pushing and pulling, loving every minute of this. When Taniyah slides him out of her throat, I take him again and suck hard, Taniyah taking my spot on his sack. His breathing gets heavier, his hand a little more harsh as he pushes against my head, forcing me to take more of him.

We hungrily suck and lick and tease every inch of his dick and balls. On Taniyah's last pull I move in and kiss her. And she kisses me back hard. I reach down between her legs pressing against the black fabric and she gasps. Ethan takes my free hand and I pull away from her mouth. We look up at him, his eyes still burning, and he tugs our hands, jerking his head toward the bed.

We climb to our feet and Ethan walks behind Taniyah wrapping his arm around her, unclasping her bra with his free hand. He tosses the black lace and his right hand trails down between her thighs and presses against her. As he's pulling her body closer to himself, I get a good sight of Taniyah's firm, shapely breasts. She gasps again and leans back into him. With his lips at her shoulder, Ethan looks up at me and my breathing hitches.

"I want to see you eat Chanel,” he says to Taniyah, still staring at me. Taniyah’s eyes open and she smiles wickedly. She leaves his embrace and walks toward me. My eyes flicker to Ethan and he’s got a small smile on his face. ‘So she just..left you hangin?’, his words from Thursday echo in my head, and I know what he’s doing. I look back to Taniyah and we’re smiling like girls. Like two very horny bisexual girls ready to fuck each other and my roommate.

She gives me a chaste kiss and pushes me onto the bed. Taniyah reaches down and slides my panties up my thighs and down my calves, tossing them aside. I lean up on my elbows as she spreads my legs and kneels on the floor in front of me. And in one of my quick breaths, her tongue licks up my flesh. I gasp and point my toes and curl my body tightly, already wanting more. She looks at me and teases me with the tip of her tongue. I’m watching her with pleading eyes, jerking my hips to feel more of her. When I cry out loud on her last flick, she finally puts her entire mouth on me. I drop on the bed and grab fist fulls of her hair, wearching my back as she kisses my sensitive spot. Her mouth is everywhere licking me up, down, in, out. She knows what she’s doing. Oh my God, I feel crazy. My high is still going strong, the alcohol not letting me hold anything back.

When she slows her pace minutely, I remember Ethan is here and open my eyes to find him. He’s now completely naked standing behind Taniyah with his dick in his hand. He watches Taniyah’s head for a while until his eyes trail up my body and meet my gaze. I can feel my eyebrows are arched and slightly pinched together at Taniyah’s delightful work. What my eyes themselves are saying, I don’t know. I can’t concentrate on any one thing...except his smile. A small one tugs at the corner of his mouth and his head shakes a few degrees. Not in disapproval, but it awe.

I watch him walk to Taniyah, grab her hips and pick up her backside. She removes her mouth from me, but his hand goes to her head.

“Keep going,” he says quietly. She grins and goes back to bending over me, long legs straight, slightly parted. She's fucking flexible, that’s sexy as fuck. Ethan kneels down and starts eating her from behind, and for a moment I’m forced to listen to her cries of pleasure. She distractedly licks me again with more pressure than before. I moan and revel in the feeling. After a minute she gasps and buries her face in me again. Idly, I’m wondering what move he did on her. His mouth is fucking amazing.

Taniyah licks and sucks and finally slips a finger inside me. I moan loudly and push into her hand. As soon as I do, Ethan stands up and turns Taniyah around and kisses her, leaving me wanting. He slides his tongue into her mouth and she hums, grabbing his face. I’m panting on the bed watching them kiss until finally he reaches out offering his hand to me. I gingerly sit up and take it and he jerks me to him. I’m in his arms and he’s kissing me desperately.

“Taniyah, go lay on the bed,” he says against my mouth in a tone not to be argued with. I like when he’s bossy. She smiles and complies, she likes it, too. As she crawls onto the large bed, I notice for the first time her panties are gone. She’s completely naked, and she’s a fucking goddess.

Ethan leans in to kiss my neck and whispers quietly, “Can I fuck her?” He kisses my neck again and pulls back looking at me. I search his face quickly, looking for what? The fuck if I know. I’m confused, though I know what he’s asking. He really wants my permission, and for some unknown fucking reason, my heart picks up in overtime. I look back at Taniyah now lying in the middle of the bed. How can I say no? She wants it, he wants it, I know he wants me to want it. If I really wasn’t comfortable, I wouldn’t have encouraged this..even though I’m drunk. But his question makes me trust him more than I knew I did, and I want this..badly. I give him a subtle nod and he's smiles.

“Get on top of her,” he says, and slaps my ass. I go to the bed with renewed enthusiasm and climb on her lap. Immediately, our sensual kissing begins again, me straddling her lap, her legs open and ready. I can imagine the view from where Ethan is. Me on top of her like we're fucking, the apex of our thighs against each other. My excitement only grows with the anticipation.

I feel Ethan’s hand on my hip and suddenly he’s sinking into me. I pull away from Taniyah to gasp a huge gulp of air.

“Oh fuck,” I whisper and Taniyah watches my face with wonder. Ethan slides out and pushes in farther and I moan again. He backs up and hits my furthest point on the last push. Abruptly he pulls out of me and I watch Taniyah’s eyes and mouth widen simultaneously and I know he’s entering her. She’s panting already and I watch her eyes roll back into her head. I feel him start to move, Taniyah’s body pistoning beneath me.

While her eyes are shut, I glance down her body. This is the first time I’ve seen her tits and they’re amazing. Perky and firm, quarter sized flesh colored nipples bouncing with her motion. Her skin is lightly tanned and her silky black hair swirls around her shoulders. She’s fucking gorgeous. I lean forward and press my lips to her collar bone, inhaling her scent. She smells of menthol, liquor and cherries in the best possible way. It drives me crazy. I’m still fucked up, and everything is enhanced. So when Ethan slides a finger inside me, I feel every inch as it enters me.

My breathing becomes more labored against Taniyah’s neck. I gently bite and kiss her skin as she runs her nails along my back, moaning from Ethan’s penetration. He slips another finger inside me and turns them down to stroke my front wall. I pull my head up and whip my long hair against my back to let out a much needed moan. My hips are moving against his hand, and just when I think it can’t get much better than this, Ethan removes his fingers and replaces it with his dick. He’s inside me swiftly and I cringe at the sudden pressure. But God damn it, he’s hitting the spot I most desire, his cock covered with Taniyah's sweet lubrication.

Taking no prisoners, Ethan is giving me all of him, hard, over and over. I feel his hands on my hips holding me as I scream and fist the blanket under my hands. Every now and then he removes his hands from my hips to grab Taniyah’s waist while he fucks me. When he’s back inside her, his hands are all over my ass, grazing and caressing and giving.

I watch Taniyah’s face again, mesmerized by her pleasure. I reach down between us, leaning on one hand while the other searches and finds her clit. I start to rub her swollen bean while Ethan fucks her, and she claws my back and the bed beneath us. Her back arches and she’s stringing together every bad word she can think of. I’m pretty sure...there were a lot. When I feel her body still, I know she’s about to come. I watch in slowed time as her mouth opens wide, she takes a deep breath, her eyes shut tight, her chest pressing against mine, and she cums.

Watching her undoing makes me so fucking hot I could cum myself. As if Ethan’s thinking the same thing, he slides out of her and fucks me ruthlessly, the pressure is incredible.

“Oh fuck,” I hear him pant, and I tip. His huge hard dick inside me, his hands on my hips, Taniyah’s clit beneath my fingers, I let go.

“Aahhh!” I cry out, and Ethan stills, then follows suit without disappointment. His deep grunting draws out my tingling and my moans turn to whimpers as he releases inside me until he can move no more. I pause for a moment then turn and flop onto the bed panting. Ethan joins us in the middle and we’re all thoroughly drained. I turn my body and drape my leg and arm over Ethan. His hand rounds my back, holding me to him, catching his breath. Taniyah’s head is on his other shoulder, and the only noises are coming from our exhausted lungs as we lay writhen together. Nothing needs to be said. As my body comes down, I feel my high still present, and I know Taniyah is still fucked up. She drank enough to kill a small animal.

For a short moment, I play it all through my head. Remembering the last time I made Taniyah cum. Her expression the same gorgeous mask of ultimate bliss as this time. I briefly flit through the first time Ethan fucked me, and every time after that. Tonight with all of us together, how fucking amazingly easy it was. That part was probably from the liquor.

As I lay with my eyes closed, nuzzled against Ethan, his words come back to me and my heart flutters again. He asked for my permission to fuck her. My first instinct is to run through every emotion I’m feeling and analyze why exactly he asked me that. But I remember the talk Aaliyah and I had what seemed like days ago now, and suddenly, I don’t give a shit why he asked me. I know that it made me happy, and that’s all I need to know right now.
 

AilishFantasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilishFantasy

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments