Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Changing Professions: Part Five

"Eve is asked to perform at Tommy's bachelor party for a friend"

9
5 Comments 5
11.9k Views 11.9k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Eve had received a call from Tommy requesting they meet in her apartment regarding a "delicate" matter that didn't involve their escort agency. Eve was caught off-guard and had no idea what he had in mind. Let's find out what this is all about.

The buzzer rang forty-five minutes later and Tommy was in my flat explaining the situation.

I offered him a drink. He took a beer. Tommy sat down and said, "Eve, I had to come here to talk with you because if Barb finds out, she'll go ballistic. It's a very private matter."

"So what's this about?" sounding annoyed.

"I'm giving a bachelor party for Bobby, a high school buddy of mine, who is getting married next month. A bunch of the guys from high school are coming in for the event and they want something very special for Bobby. They are depending on me to make the arrangements. I'd rather not do this but your name came up so that's why I asked you to meet me here."

I didn't like the sound of it and said, "So?"

"It turns out that Bobby is kind of obsessed with you. He owns every video that you're in. We talked it over and the guys think you would be the best gift for him."

"Gift? What do you mean 'gift'?"

"We want you to entertain him, like you entertain your regular clients."

"Why not run it through the agency and pay me the regular rates?"

"Well, that would involve Barb and this is a party, which is not our ordinary policy. We don't book parties and Barb made that clear from the start. So, we need to work around her. The other thing is, your primary responsibility is to service Bobby but you will be entertaining the group as well."

"You mean they will watch me fuck Bobby, right?"

"Yes, they will be in the room. We don't know if he wants you to fuck him given the fact that he has a bride that trusts him. He also might get a little nervous doing it in front of his friends. We just don't know."

"Okay, so I'm to seduce the guy, then see what happens which might be to screw him in front of everyone at the party."

"That's about it, Eve. Look, the only difference here is your audience is live and in person rather than in the privacy of their home watching you fuck on their TV. It's the same idea but more personal. For showing up and doing us a favor with Bobby, you get one thousand dollars and I don't get my usual cut. It's one hundred percent profit for you."

"What about your friends? Don't they want a piece of the action as well?"

"Could be. I don't know but that is up to you. If you want to earn more and satisfy a few of the guys, they pay two hundred dollars for taking a shot at you. It's two hundred dollars whether it's a blow job, pussy, or anal. If you think about it, you could earn up to three thousand dollars on this one night."

"So where will this party take place?"

"Right here in your apartment."

"Oh I see. You already told the group that I'm the girl you hired," I said dripping with sarcasm.

"No, not really. I told them it was a great idea because you're the best!"

"Flattery will get you everything, Tommy, so count me in. When is the party?"

"It's next Saturday night at seven. It's a surprise so Bobby won't know. I'll take care of the drinks and cater the food. Be sure to wear your sexiest babydoll."

I agreed to do the party because Tommy would be there and I trusted him. Also, I had the cops' phone number in case the party got out of hand. Earning two or three grand closed the deal.

The week prior to the party was busy. We were filming "The Principal." I had many more lines to learn than normal so I was home doing my homework when not on the set. Actually, some scenes were taken in my apartment when the mother and principal were enjoying each other's company. That's a little understated but it doesn't really need much in the way of explanation.

There was a new actor with whom I had never met before. His name was Fred and had the most unusual cock. It had a rather decidedly upward bend when he was hard. I learned to appreciate the crooked member because it hit all the right spots in my vagina. I especially loved the feel each time it hit my G-spot making the whole experience more than an acting job. There were several re-takes when we flubbed our lines but the main attraction in the story, sex, went off without a hitch. We're professions, right?

This was only the second time working with Norm and I was much more at ease with him than in the first video. Anyway, we wrapped up our work late Friday and went home for the weekend. For me, the weekend meant another job, the bachelor party for Bobby.

The maid was in the apartment Saturday morning making everything look neat and tidy and in the early afternoon, Tommy brought beer and wine. The catering service arrived around six and the boys started showing up at seven.

I was dressed in an oversized flannel shirt that covered me just below the ass. I wore no bra or panties and the shirt was unbuttoned half way down the front. Tommy introduced me to the guests. First was Tony, then Ryan, followed by Tiny, Stud, and QB. There were a couple more but I can't remember their names. Oh wait ... there was Stan and Copper and I think Mike or Gary. Bobby checked in last at about 7:30 and to his surprise, I gave him a big hug and a deep kiss with my tongue down to his tonsils.

"Welcome Bobby," Tommy announced. "This is your date for the evening and we think you might recognize her. She's anxious to please you in every way you might desire."

I felt like the sacrificial lamb ready to be slaughtered.

Bobby stood there wide eyed and speechless. Finally he said, "Oh shit. I think I need a beer!"

Bobby stood six feet tall and was average looking. There was nothing about him that stood out except his dick, as I was soon to find out. It definitely stood out ... about seven inches of prime meat. The guys at the party were good beer drinkers but that wasn't much of a surprise. They all got a little loud after about an hour of drinking and joking around. A few grabbed my tits and one guy tried to finger me but I told him, no, I was there for Bobby.

It was then that I excused myself and went into the bedroom to change into that alluring see-through baby doll. When I rejoined the party, the boys let out a holler like they were at a rodeo and immediately pushed Bobby to the front of the crowd. I went into action lowering his pants and briefs. He seemed to be a little nervous with all of the attention from the audience but soon warmed up to the affection I was showing his private parts. At first I stroked his shaft bringing it to attention then sucked him until he began oozing pre-cum.

"Bobby," I whispered, "Show me how this tool of yours works." I led him to the loveseat, rolled a rubbery "sock" over his now very hard joystick and sat down with my legs spread wide open. It was a wordless invitation. The men in the room roared their approval. Bobby pulled off my g-string sticking his head between my legs. His hands engulfed my tits. His tongue was flicking at my gash. Bobby wasn't shy about performing for his friends and his bride had become an afterthought.

The lingerie was in the way so someone behind me pulled it over my head. The guys shouted, "Come on Bobby. You can do it. Fuck that little cunt." He needed no more encouragement. Bobby looked up at his buddies and grabbed his cock showing off as if to validate its size. At that, he slammed his meat into my moist horny tunnel.

As his excitement increased, Bobby's thrusting got rougher. He relentlessly hammered into my fuck hole banging into me with greater determination with each stroke. His lips sucking my nipples added to my pleasure as well as his. With all the drinking, the cheering, and the fucking, I was really getting into it. I had my legs up in the air and far apart so everyone could appreciate the show.

The guys were a terrific audience as they continued to shout out advice. "Fuck that little bitch. Hard, harder, Bobby." What I hadn't realized before was that performing for a live audience is so much more gratifying that fucking in front of a camera. It was so exciting to be hearing the responses. Although the approval from the audience was for Bobby, it encouraged me to be the slut they came to see.

We reversed positions and I rode him cowgirl. One of the guys said, "Turn around, whore, so we can get a look at your tits." I really didn't like being called a whore but it comes with the territory. Careful to keep Bobby's swollen pole still inside my sopping slit, I turned to face the enthusiastic crowd that was obviously pleased seeing by tits flopping and Bobby's cock squishing in and out of me.

It seemed to be request time. Next they shouted, "Bobby, fuck her doggie." Bobby obliged and soon I was face down on the loveseat with my boobs swinging like a pendulum with Bobby boring into me. "Give her a facial, Bobby. Show us what you got!" came the banter in the room.

Bobby could no longer hold back. He flipped me over with my ass on the floor and my head leaning on the loveseat. With wild eyes and a red face, he came up to me holding his swollen meat and said in a gruff voice, "Open wide, bitch." A second later he was splashing cum into my open mouth and over my face. Everyone cheered Bobby's eruption as if the man had just made the winning touchdown. Someone yelled, "Swallow it Cuntry Girl."

"Bon appétit," quipped another.

Gulp ... and it slid down my throat like oysters on the half shell. I hadn't noticed it before but Tommy had been recording the whole thing on video. It was something for Bobby to cherish in the years ahead but maybe not so much for his bride.

The guy they called QB handed me a towel so that I could clean off gobs of gooey semen dribbling down my face. One shot had hit me in the eye and that really stung. Thanking QB, I ran to the bedroom bathroom to properly cleanup and fix my hair that looked like I'd come in from a hurricane. I figured my performance at the party was pretty much over. It wasn't.

Leaving the bathroom, I was met with a group of drunk guys, drunk with lust. Sure, they were a little beer drunk too but the word "horny" wouldn't do them justice. They had lost all inhibitions and were showing off their cocks as if it were a penis pageant competing for the hardest man title. I can't say that the vision of all those hard cocks didn't excite me because it did. Obviously, they had gotten the message from Tommy that I was willing to fuck more than Bobby. So, I decided to accommodate them putting a handful of condoms on the nightstand as a subtle reminder and climbed into bed. They surrounded the bed like a flock of vultures hovering over roadkill.

The boys kept themselves busy masturbating while they waited their turn. First was the loud mouth Stan. Stan was an aggressive guy who always had to be first for everything. He pushed into me so quickly I forgot to see if he had rolled on the protective sheath. Subtly was not Stan's strength and he was furiously pounding in me with an undressed cock. The realization kicked in when Stan exploded before pulling out. Okay, it feels great when a man cums like that but it really was unexpected and a little unnerving.

Tony followed for sloppy seconds. This time I made sure he and the others were covered.

Tony didn't last long but had a lot to offer when it came to enthusiasm. He was the most vocal lover I'd ever had. Then it was Tiny's turn to plunder me, followed by, I don't know, I think it was Stud who had the thickest cock and wanted me on top. On top is where I like to be. It's my favorite. While I was fucking Stud, the bystanders made sure they were shown some attention too. That's when I got into the rhythm of stroking two cocks while a third was ramming into me.

Ryan was up next (or should I say in?), then Mike but Mike just wanted to tit fuck. There was no need for him to be covered and my generous tits made it easy to satisfy him. Of course he soon erupted, pumping blast after blast of cum at my neck and face, all to the satisfaction of everyone in the room.

Kelseylee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kelseylee



I asked for somebody to grab a towel to wipe off my face but no one was listening. They seemed to love the sight of me covered with creamy jizz. Gary , however, had a novel idea for the clean up job when he took his turn in my cunt. He was on his knees between my legs shoving his pecker into my sopping wet pussy and licking me clean. I guess drunk guys will do almost anything.

Another guy, probably Copper, wanted a blowjob and while I was blowing him, Mark worked his cock into my pussy. Cooper filled my mouth in no time and that's when I had a brainstorm. I motioned for Gary to come give me a kiss. With cum drooling over my lips, I emptied his buddy's load down Gary 's throat.

Each and every one of the guys came pretty fast because their lust had been building all evening and maybe all day in anticipation. I was also happy. It isn't often that a girl gets all the cock she could possibly crave in just a few hours. Then of course there was the money. Really, come to think of it, this was my first gangbang so if George had a gangbang scene he needed to film, I was his girl.

Things were winding down when one guy, Carl, blindfolded me and tied to the bedpost. Once again this met with approval from the onlookers. I felt vulnerable but it didn't hurt and seemed like fun. At least it was different from just fucking another cock. I could feel Carl working a cord around my boobs. Having my boobs bound like that was uncomfortable but surprisingly stimulating. "So how far would this go?" I wondered. When my nipples were being clamped I got a little anxious and decided it was enough.

I called out to Tommy to have Carl stop but he wasn't in the room. Later I learned he was out in the living room changing batteries on the video camera. So, it turned out he had videoed this whole affair. Anyway, QB was in the room and with an air of authority, QB told Carl, "That's enough. We've had our fun for the day. Let's keep the party polite!"

Carl reluctantly agreed but before releasing me he ejaculated stream after stream of his hot spunk into my somewhat sore pussy. He was the second guy who didn't play by the rules but I prefer feeling human skin against my vaginal walls. I totally agree when they say, "Synthetic is pathetic," Of course, I am also partial to a man's warm fluids pouring into my love canal. Sometimes, when semen has coated my fuck canal, I think of it as a warm soothing lotion helping my body prepare for the future.

In a strange sort of way, I was sorry QB stopped Carl. The whole idea of being a submissive slave began to arouse me in a new and exciting way. None of my clients listed bondage on their profile so it was one area I hadn't experienced, yet.

Before the guys left, I took QB aside to thank him for helping me out in the bedroom. I kind of liked the guy and he was strong and attractive. It was an easy way to show him I was interested. "After all, you are my guardian angel," I purred. He just smiled.

It was nearing midnight and only Tommy was left in the apartment. I wanted to talk to him and get my money before he left. "Tommy, did you know the guys wanted a gangbang?"

"No, not really. It just sort of happened. You got the guys so worked up and horny, I'm not really surprised."

"Okay, I'm good with it but where is my money?"

"Oh that. I'll have it for you next week. It's been hard keeping Barb away from the bank account lately. I think she might be suspicious," he said with a frown.

"Hey, you said this would be an out of agency deal." I was getting upset.

"Well it is but the only money I have is in the agency account."

Now I was getting angry. "Where's the money from the guys today?"

"Look, don't get upset. I'll get it for you."

"When?" I demanded.

"Soon."

"Tommy, at least eight guys fucked me tonight. That's sixteen hundred bucks you owe me plus the thousand you promised."

"I'll get it. I promise."

"The guys haven't paid you and you're crazy if you think they'll anti up now? Wishful thinking. Get the hell out of here before I call the cops."

Tommy laughed. "The cops were already here, you fucking slut. You did Copper and I've got it here on video."

Holy shit. That guy, "Copper" was one of the guys that is supposed to protect us girls in the agency. Talk about ironic!

"I want twenty six hundred by Monday or else! One more thing before I throw you out," I said sarcastically. "Who is QB? He's the only one of your friends who isn't a fucking idiot."

"Turn on FOX at noon tomorrow. You'll see him. He's number 8."

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled.

"See ya around my little princess," he sniped.

"Screw you!" I shouted and slammed the door in his face.

Sunday afternoon I turned on the game after it had already started. The score was Home team 7, Broncos 3. In the second quarter the Broncos were driving and I caught my first glimpse of number 8, the Bronco's quarterback. I should have guessed. My attention was on the man, not the game so I don't know who won. After the game, I went online to the Bronco's website and sent QB a fan mail. I wrote about watching the game and thanked him for helping me at Bobby's bachelor party, signing off as "Eve." It was a guess but he probably knew who I was even though everyone called me by my screen name.

Monday rolled around and in the afternoon I called Tommy. No one answered so I left a message. "Meet me at nine tomorrow morning at Starbucks and bring my money."

I didn't think he would show but having an early cup of coffee was just what I needed to settle my nerves. At 9:15 Tommy arrived in his Mustang. He waved to me through the window to join him in the car.

"Where's the money?" I demanded seated next to him.

He answered after a thoughtful moment, "Now don't get mad, Eve, but there has been a problem."

"Yeah, a problem? I'll bet and it is going to be a big problem for you," I threatened.

"The guys didn't know about the two hundred dollars and thought I had it covered. They only chipped in for the beer and catering."

"They didn't know, my foot. You're telling me they think that I'm a whore with a heart of gold? No way!"

"Well, it gets worse," he continued. "I can't get the thousand. The money is all tied up in paying the mortgages. Maybe I can give you twenty bucks a week out of pocket."

"Fuck you. Trust me, Tommy, this isn't the end of it. Watch your back, friend." I said dripping with sarcasm.

I had no plan when I angrily rushed out of his Mustang but something had to be done about this. In time, I'd find a way to avenge this wrong. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." I heard my mom say that when she threw my dad out after catching him screwing my best friend in high school.

Two days later I received an email reply from QB.

"Hi Eve, nice to hear from you. I'm back in Denver . Sorry we had to beat up on your hometown team Sunday. Hope you have recovered from the party. I apologize for the gangbang. Please trust me on this but I had no idea what the guys had planned. Anyway, if you need to contact me for any reason, here is my cell number. Take care, QB"

Of course, QB didn't know he had no reason to apologize for the extra attention I received. I texted him later that day and wrote, "Thanks for the e-mail, QB. There's no one at this point that I can trust more than you, Eve." That was the start of daily text messages with QB and occasionally two each day.

My last video, "The Principal," was being edited and George promised to have it on the market within a week. I called Barbara and said I was down with the flu and asked that she not schedule any clients for at least a week. It gave me time to reflect on Saturday's gangbang and to plan my revenge. It worked out even better than I could possibly have hoped!

QB asked if I would like to watch a game at Sports Authority Field. I didn't know where that was but thanks to Google, it turns out to be the new name of the Broncos' home field in Denver . The idea of getting away to Colorado was what I needed. To hook up with QB was pretty exciting so I said sure, even though I knew nothing about football. It was basketball players that I hung around with in college. QB said he would leave a ticket at the box office, Gate #5, near the taxi stand. He would meet me there one hour after the game. The game was a week and a half away giving me plenty of time to make plane reservations and to put my plan into action.

At first, I thought about telling Barbara how Tommy had arranged a gangbang party behind her back. No, that wasn't a severe enough punishment. A better idea was to phone the Mayor.

"Hello, may I speak to Mayor Johnson?" I asked after dialing his private number.

"My I ask who's calling?" came the reply.

"Yes, this is Eve."

"Just a minute, Eve."

There was a bit of a wait before the Mayor finally answered. "Eve, how wonderful of you to call. Did you change your mind about the secretary job?"

"No Mayor, but I need a favor ... a big favor."

"Anything for my St. Lucia . What's up?" he said with a chuckle.

"Well, I ran into a problem that needs to be rectified." Then I told him the details of Bobby's bachelor party and everything about the escort service. I asked him if he would use his clout to close down the escort agency. I also mentioned Tommy's threat to blackmail the Mayor if he caused trouble.

"Hmmm, really sorry about your loss, Eve. This could be somewhat of a sticky wicket but I think it can be done without my involvement," he said.

I added, "Don't get the police in on this because they are on Tommy's payroll."

"Yeah, I know but maybe the State Police or IRS or the fraud agency can help us here. I need to think about it and check with my contacts. Keep away from the escort service while I work this out. You might even need to leave town for a time. Okay?"

"Fine," I said.

"I'll get back to you in a couple of days."

"Thanks, Mayor," and we hung up.

Meanwhile, I called Jan to give her a heads up. She was furious. It was clear to her that I was about to kill the golden goose but she agreed to keep our secret. After all, there were other escort agencies in the city and Jan would have no trouble hooking up with them. Anyway, this could happen to any of the escorts so the girls sticking together was essential.

On the Thursday before leaving for Denver , the Mayor called. "Eve, I think we have good news here. My contact in the IRS thinks Tommy and Barbara have never paid income tax. The agency has filed no tax returns. The IRS sent them a letter yesterday asking for evidence of filing and payment. If there is no response within thirty days, they both will be taken to court."

"God, that's great Mayor!"

Friday I few to Denver . At that point I had no idea how my plan was working. Here is what happened.

When Barbara received the IRS letter, she immediately transferred their bank balance to an account in the Cayman Islands . She packed her clothes and left town and probably fled the country. The girls in the agency got wind of the IRS and realized they also could be arrested for not paying income taxes. They all quit. Tommy was left holding the bag. The problem was he had no income, an empty bank balance, and five mortgages. As for the condos, they all went into foreclosure after six months. Wow, was this great or what!

As for me, "The Principal" was a big money maker for George. He sent me a very nice check and said I would receive royalties for the next year due to a new union rule.

I flew home after the game and dinner with QB. The next day I packed my belongings and returned to Denver . Except for George, I left no forwarding address. I moved in with QB and now we are a couple. Who knows what's next but I'm at a stage where being a soccer mom and joining the PTA sounds pretty good. We'll see.

Oh, one more thing. QB's real name is Adam. Get it, as in Adam and Eve? Who would have guessed?

All the best, Eve.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments