Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charley's wild night (part one)

10
4 Comments 4
17.4k Views 17.4k
6.6k words 6.6k words
I turned round in front of the mirror, twisting this way and that and frowning. The skirt was like super short. I saw my reflection grin, that was actually the point. High school reunion, dress up as a school girl but as slutty as possible. It had merit. When I had been at high school I never wore short skirts, never wore make up and I didn't really care that my hair had a life of its own and looked as if I had just rolled out of bed and run to school... well actually, that was kinda the truth. I wasn’t a morning person then and I hadn’t changed much in that department.

But I had changed in others. I had boobs, no more bee sting boobs for me. I had great boobs, a little waist, a flat belly and rounded hips. I knew I was good looking, I knew I had a sexy body. I wasn’t Charlotte the bookish girl who didn’t speak unless spoken to anymore. I had changed big time.

So why was I still staring at my outfit uncertainly? I closed my eyes and pressed my palm to my forehead. Count to three, one, two, three. Calm. Well sort of. I tugged my stockings up again chewing my glossed lips. Knowing my luck my stockings would fall down or I would flat on my face in my ridiculously high heels. My boobs would fall out of my top... there were so many things that could go wrong. The worst I could think of was the school uniform costume idea being cancelled and I would be the only one who turned up looking like a school girl cum porn star.

My reflection stared back at me as I lowered my hand. I looked good. Very good. ‘Don’t look at me like that!’ I wailed at my reflection which promptly grinned back at me. ‘Stop bloody talking to yourself you nutter!’ I hissed at the reflection and giggled. It was now or never.

My boyfriend Sam was sitting on the sofa remote control in hand, cigarette dangling from his lower lip looking irresistibly gorgeous and cute all at the same time. Seeing me totter into the room in my dangerously high heels he grinned.

‘You are going then?’

I nodded. ‘Yeah....’ I gave him a twirl secretly praying I wouldn’t fall over. ‘How do I look?’

Sam smirked. ‘I’d do you.’

I reached over to steal his cigarette for a sneaky drag. ‘You already do.’

He slapped his face mockingly. ‘Oh jeez. I do, don’t I? But not dressed like that I don’t. Kinda wish I was going now. You remember... any guy lays a hand on you then you come tell me and I will go and lay him out for you, okay?’

I smiled stubbing the cigarette out. ‘I will. What are you going to do?’

Sam took a swig of his beer. ‘Callum and I gonna play xbox, get wasted and talk crap. Male bonding and all that.’

I wasn’t sure if I liked Callum much, he was Sam’s older stepbrother who was in the middle of a messy divorce and was staying with us. I hadn’t met him til the day he’d moved in and had been shocked at how unalike two brothers could be. I mean, even though they weren't actually related by blood, they had shared an upbringing, right? Whilst Sam was a bit of a rocker with his piercings and funky styled hair, cute and boyish with his too long brown hair flopping over his face, Callum was a suit wearing business type who didn’t seem to know how to smile. To me he seemed like he had a stick shoved up his arse and somehow thought I wasn’t good enough for his kid brother.

‘Have fun,’ I said lightly.

Sam winked at me and put his beer on the coffee table before holding his arms out for a hug. I half threw myself into his lap bestowing a passionate kiss on his mouth as his hand crept up my super short pleated skirt. I slapped the wandering hand away and he sniggered.

‘Can’t blame a guy for trying,’ he muttered.

I pulled myself up teetering on the high heels. I was a jeans and converse type of girl really. Short skirts, high heels, push up bras- it wasn’t really me at all.

‘You look good, more than good Charley. Stop panicking, all the guys from you’re school will be so wishing they had tried to cop a feel back in the day.’ He stood and stretched. ‘Then you can tell them you have a boyfriend and they can do one.’

He planted a kiss on my neck just as the taxi beeped outside. I gave a little mew of nerves and Sam kissed my neck again. ‘Oh go on, you know you will have fun when you’re there. Don’t drink too much though. I don’t want to be cleaning your sick up later; I know what you’re like babe.’

I hurried out blowing him a kiss as I did so, half wishing I had blown the entire thing off and had stayed home with Sam. We always had a blast together. We’d met on a uni course and became first study buddies, then fast friends and then one night he’d kissed me and I was completely sold. That had been two years ago, we’d got a place together almost straight away, got a cat, some plants and I had started hinting about engagements and he’d turned selectively deaf.

So anyway, the reunion. I had a great time; it was fun having everyone do a double take when I said my name. Great seeing all the guys who’d never given me a second look at school telling me how great I looked. I hooked up with my old girlfriends and it was just like old times, standing in the corner giggling, waiting to be asked to dance but this time round we didn’t have to sneak alcohol in to the dance, there was a free bar and I think I spent a little bit too much time there because when the lights came on I was completely wasted. I nearly fell on my arse getting into the taxi but laughed it off, I told the taxi driver my life story, fell up the stairs to my flat and spent so long trying to get the key into the lock to open the front door that Callum came to open it. He did not look impressed.

‘Charley,’ he muttered as I grabbed his neck to stop myself falling face first.

‘My favourite brother in law!’

‘You’re not married to Sam yet. You look like a slag by the way.’

‘And you act like an old man; you just need the cardigan and slippers. Is that why your wife left you?’ Alcohol made me brave and it was true, Callum did act like an old man which was a pity, he was very handsome, possibly better looking than Sam in an aloof sort of way. He had lovely clear grey eyes and cheekbones you could cut glass on.

Callum just gave me a look and slunk off. I kicked the door shut nearly falling over in the process and followed him into the open plan lounge.

Sam was sitting cross legged in the corner of the sofa beer in hand. I wasn’t the only one who had had a few too many it seemed as he grinned when he saw me.

‘I thought I was imagining the outfit you went out in, but no it’s true; I can nearly see your arse cheeks. Things of beauty... get here and give me a kiss!’

I launched myself at him and showered his face with a dozen lip glossed kisses ignoring Callum’s sigh as he sat down at the other end of the sofa and pointedly turned the tv up. Sam pulled me into his lap, his hand on my bare thigh and I melted, despite all the attention I had got that night at the reunion the only guy for me was him and I was glad to be home. I giggled when his hand slipped up my skirt and pulled the elastic of my suspender belt letting it thwack against my skin gently. I nibbled his ear playfully and he held a hand to his lips jerking his head at Callum who was sitting arms folded watching tv. I had no idea what Sam meant til he pulled my knickers to one side and brushed his fingertip against my clit, I let out a gasp of shock and pleasure as he gave me a devilish grin and began to move his finger in a circular motion. I tensed up, grinding down on his lap feeling him stiffen under my arse.

‘Let’s go to bed,’ I whispered as his other hand travelled up my skirt.

‘Yeah do that. I don’t remember asking to see a live porn show,’ Callum grunted not taking his eyes off the tv.

‘Fuck off and go to bed then,’ Sam snapped in reply bringing his hand out from under my skirt to unbutton my shirt, his other hand still busy in my knickers.

‘I’m watching something,’ Callum replied, equally irritated. He picked up the remote and turned the tv up louder.

Sam just shrugged; he was half drunk and very horny. Like me, he got a kick out of winding his straight laced brother up and I giggled again the vast amount of alcohol I had sunk making me forget my inhibitions or maybe I just didn’t care. Who knows?

Sam unbuttoned my shirt to my navel with one hand as his other hand pulled back in my knickers slightly and I let out a little moan as his forefinger slid into me, I was already really wet and was dying to get him naked and into bed. He pulled his hand back inserting another finger and I bit my lip. His free hand slipped into my bra where he caught my hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger squeezing hard enough for it to hurt a little but still feel great. Sam thrust his fingers into me again harder this time and I moaned pushing my hips towards him, pushing my hands up under his t shirt and along his smooth chest. He tugged my bra down slightly freeing my stiff nipple so he could tease it with his tongue and that’s when I started to get shy. I mean its one thing to wind his brother up but to start flashing my body at him was quite another right?

I shoved his mouth away from my boobs and yanked my shirt closed. ‘That’s enough Sam.’ I jerked my head at Callum.

Sam, calm as anything pulled his fingers out of me, I could see that they were slick with my own juices. ‘You don’t mind do you Callum?’

Callum looked over at his kid brother. ‘Do what you want, I’m going to bed.’ He stood up and stretched undoing the top button of his shirt.

Sam flashed his devilish smile his gaze sliding from Callum to me and back again. ‘Sure you don’t want to join in dude?’

I don’t know who was more shocked me or Callum. ‘Shut up Sam, you're pissed, Charley too. Get a grip,’ Callum snapped, picking his discarded shoes up off the floor.

Despite myself I felt a throb of excitement.... Callum was good looking, where Sam was quite small built his older brother was pretty muscular, he looked like he could throw a girl around a bit.

‘I’m not that drunk,’ Sam said quickly. ‘I think Charley would like two guys, you're my brother, I trust you... I know you wouldn’t try anything with me and would totally respect that Charley is my girlfriend and leave it at that the next day you know?’

I saw Callum’s gaze meet mine and he snorted. ‘Goodnight.’

Sam waited til the door had shut behind his brother and shrugged. ‘Miserable git. I know he thinks your sexy, he told me.’ He pushed me down onto the sofa and I pulled myself back up on my elbows.

‘Wait, you’d do that..? A threesome?’

Sam nodded as he reached round to unhook my bra. ‘Yeah. I’d like to see you being fucked by another guy, but it would have to be someone I trusted. I trust him.’

It made sense I suppose and it was a turn on. I would have liked to see the stone faced Callum lose his cool, I would have liked to have made him cum. My thoughts were cut off abruptly cut off as Sam yanked my skirt and knickers off before burying his head between my legs pulling my pussy apart and sucking my clit. If there is one thing I love its oral, giving and receiving and Sam knew exactly how to please me. I flung myself back down opening my legs wider my hands reaching up for my boobs, my nipples were hard as I stroked them and then cupped the soft flesh to lift my nipple to my mouth and sucked on it. Sam’s tongue darted in and out of my hole, long languid strokes from my clit and back down, in and then out, my hips bucked up to his mouth my feet crossing behind his neck pushing him onto my pussy. I could feel his stubble tickling the sensitive flesh and groaned letting go of my boobs to grab his hair pushing him closer, I was getting close already, the thought of what Callum could have joined in with pushing me closer to orgasm.

My thoughts were flitting and disjointed but I know I was wondering how big his cock was. Sam pushed a finger into my pussy too excited about being gentle; I let out a yelp of pain as he thrust the digit inside of me and then melted back into pleasure lifting my bum up off the sofa to get nearer to his mouth whilst burying my fingers into his hair pulling him onto me. Sam’s breath was warm on my wet flesh, his tongue flickering until I was ready to scream, waves of pleasure rolled off my body and then just when I was about to cum he abruptly pulled away and rolled off the sofa fiddling with the zipper on his jeans. I reached down to play with my clit flicking it back and forth whilst watching Sam yank his jeans and boxers down. His eight inch cock sprung out and I smirked at him before twisting round so I was sitting leaning against the back of the couch, I spread my legs opening my pussy with my fingers. It wasn’t the most comfortable of positions granted, I was hunched up my chin touching my chest but Sam seemed to appreciate the view as he strode over, kneeled down and pulled me onto his thick cock by my hips.

The idea of sharing me with another guy must have done it for him too as he wasn’t quite as gentle with me as he usually was. Sam is a cocky guy with a bit of a smart mouth but he was sweet and loving and this was usually the way we made love. But now he was fucking me, his balls slapping against my arse, my boobs bouncing with each thrust. I carried on flicking my clit, my cries growing louder and louder once hand cupping my boob squeezing my super hard nipple.

I sensed Callum’s presence before I opened my eyes to see him. He looked torn between lust and disgust, lust seemed to be winning over however, I could see the bulge in his trousers where his cock was growing hard. Our eyes met over the oblivious Sam’s shoulder, he was too lost in fucking me as hard as he could to realise his brother had rejoined us. I licked my lips and moved my finger off my clit, trailing it slowly up my navel, over my bouncing tits and then brushed it against my lips, my tongue darting out to taste my own juices. Callum almost cringed and I realised with startling clarity that the reason he was so stand offish with me is because he wanted a piece of me. This new and startling knowledge made me smile; I wanted to shock him into action. I wanted him too but I would never cheat on Sam, this might be my only chance to fuck Callum. I closed my eyes arching my back to take Sam in deeper, moaning like a slut as his pelvis crashed into mine, his balls slapping against me so hard it almost stung.

‘Touch my cock - even by accident and I will floor you,’ Callum snapped at Sam who jumped in shock. Sliding out of me he turned to face his brother who was unbuttoning his shirt quickly.

I saw Sam arch an eyebrow before grinning. ‘Changed your mind?’

Callum shrugged as he unbuckled his belt and yanked the buttons of his trousers undone. ‘If Charley really wants to act like a slut then I’m not going to pass up an easy lay.’

I guess I should have been offended but I wasn’t, if anything Callum’s attitude just turned me on all the more. He pulled his trousers down and kicked them to one side, he looked hesitant for a moment and then pulled his tight fitting boxers down to reveal his cock and boy it was huge, ten inches at least. I felt a thrilling shiver of anticipation pass over me. Sam seemed happy to just watch, he sat back on the end of the sofa and grabbed his forgotten bottle of beer.

I watched Callum feeling a little nervous as he crossed the space between us. I thought he would just kneel down in the space vacated by Sam and fuck me like the slut he thought I was but he didn’t. He reached down and pulled my up by my hands so I was sitting up. He smirked as he grabbed my hair on each side of my head and then forced his massive cock into my mouth. I already said I liked oral, I loved sucking Sam off making him cum and then swallowing it all but Callum wanted something else entirely.

‘Take it all in,’ he demanded pushing my head forwards roughly. ‘All of it.’

I nearly choked on his cock; I’d never deep throated anybody before in my life. I gagged as he pushed his huge cock further into my mouth, his hands vice like on my head. I shook my head trying to pull away but he just sighed with irritation and moved a hand round to the back of my head and pushed it forwards at the same time as thrusting inside of my mouth.

KylieKennt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieKennt

I felt his cock hit the back of my throat and would have gagged but I didn’t get the chance. Callum pulled his cock out as quickly as he had forced it in.

‘I thought you’d be good at blowjobs,’ he muttered, his voice disdainful.

‘She is,’ Sam cut in, bottle of beer in one hand, the other hand wrapped around his cock pumping it up and down. ‘You just don’t do it for her.’

Callum looked down at me, noting the saliva on my chin, my smarting eyes. ‘Oh I think I do,’ he murmured. ‘Open wide, Charley.’

It was humiliating, I’d never liked Callum much but now I hated him, arrogant bastard. But in that funny old contradictory way I found his arrogance a turn on and I was determined to make him moan my name, I wanted him to fucking well scream it. Bracing myself I grabbed his arse and pulled him towards me again looking up to him smirk as if enjoying a private joke as he guided his cock into my mouth again. I forced myself to breathe through my nose, to relax my throat as I swallowed him, I could taste his pre cum and I liked it. I sucked the head still watching him and I saw him bite his lip...he enjoyed that then....I reached up to cup his balls, squeezing them lightly and then running my finger up and down the area between his arse and the underside of his balls. Callum didn't seem to want to be teased however because he grabbed my head hair again and pulled me right onto his cock and I nearly gagged again. This time he didn’t stop, he fucked my mouth violently, his cock buried up to my chin in my mouth, his balls slapping my face as he thrust himself inside of my stretched mouth as hard as he could, yanking my hair with no consideration that he might be hurting me. His cock hit the back of my throat again and again, I was so wet I could feel the sofa growing damp under my arse. I could barely moan my face was so full of cock. I could feel Callum’s balls tightening and knew he was enjoying it but damn him he didn’t make a sound. He just grit his teeth staring down at me as if I was a filthy little whore who needed teaching a lesson.

As quick as he started his violent assault on my mouth he stopped, I chanced a glanced at Sam as Callum pulled his hard cock out of my mouth. He was pumping his cock up and down vigorously clearly loving seen me getting the face fuck of my life. I didn’t have time to collect my fragmented thoughts together as Callum hauled me up off the sofa by my arm pits. I stood a little shakily not knowing what he wanted me to do. That unvoiced question was quickly answered as Callum turned me round and then forced me down so my head was between my knees. I felt the head of his cock push against my slit and then he plunged it into my tight little pussy his hands gripping my arse cheeks so hard I was sure he would leave bruises.

I heard Sam groan and knew he was getting close, I guess seeing me bent over, hands on knees arse in the air still wearing my stockings and heels getting fucked by his brother was too much for him. Callum pulled out so only the tip of his cock was inside me and then out a little further, I felt him rub the bulging head against me and then he shoved it back in all the way up to hilt. I had been determined not to cry out, I didn’t want him to know I liked it - but I couldn’t help it. I let out a yell, a mixture between pleasure and pain.

I couldn’t see his face but I knew he was smiling. He looped an arm round my waist so he was almost bending over me, put one of his feet on the sofa to steady himself and then started fucking me so hard I struggled to keep my balance. I was in danger of getting hit in the face by my own tits they bounced around with each thrust, Callum didn’t spare me anything, clearly he saw it as fairgame, I had teased him, he would teach me a lesson. He rammed his cock against my cervix again and again and I screamed, I couldn’t help it. I nearly fell forwards as he rammed his cock into me with a vicious thrust and would have fallen but caught myself using the sofa to steady myself. I clung to it, my nails scratching the fabric as I screamed at him to stop, sure he was ripping my poor little pussy apart from inside out. Even as I screamed for him to stop I moaned like a slut, my eyes closing, mouth opening, licking my lips.... I wasn’t sure by that point if I wanted him to stop or carry on.

Callum laughed and thrust inside me again, his balls slapping against my clit. ‘You wanted to get fucked Charley, you’re getting fucked. Quit whining I know you like it you dirty slut.’ He grunted and then pounded my slit again.

I thought that Sam was coming to break it up when he shifted from his spot on the sofa a minute or two of rough hard fucking later but when he pushed his cock into my mouth I realised my error.

‘Suck it,’ he hissed. ‘Like you did him.’

I didn't really have much choice. I licked and sucked the swollen head of his cock like my life depended on it, my clit was so swollen I thought it would burst, I was desperate to play with it but if I let go of the sofa I would fall flat on my face. Sam, completely out of character, grabbed a hold of my hair shoving his cock further into my mouth as Callum carried on ramming his cock into my pussy, each thrust making me swallow Sam’s cock a little deeper. I was caught up in a serious case of sibling rivalry and I loved it. The idea that they were trying to outdo each other in pleasuring me sent me wild. I pushed my arse in the air for Callum, pushing myself back onto his cock each time he thrust into me, sucking Sam’s cock for all I was worth. Slowly I started to relax, I forgot the fact that Callum was trying to treat me as badly as he could and started to enjoy it.

Sam pulled out of my mouth and I realised he had been ready to cum, I tried to lean forwards to lick the tip of his cock but Callum pulled me backwards onto his cock and I gasped. Not being disloyal to Sam or anything but Callum’s cock felt so good in my pussy, each thrust was an exquisite mixture of pleasure of pain, he felt too big for me but I still wanted more.

Callum slapped my arse and I yelped but wriggled pushing my arse up wanting more. He heard him chuckle and he hauled me up again. In front of me Sam sat down and spread his legs, I thought he wanted me to suck him off again but instead Callum turned me around to lower me onto Sam’s cock. I sighed as I took it in, grinding down on him and then starting to rock backwards and forwards. I felt Sam’s hands come up and around to cup and squeeze my tits as he thrust himself up inside of me. I was expecting Callum to fuck my face again but he didn't, instead he cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. I hadn’t actually expected that, it came as one hell of a shock I can tell you. His kiss was oddly at ends with the way he fucked, he fucked violently and rough but his kiss was so soft and sweet I felt myself leaning towards him even as the walls of my pussy tightened round his brother’s cock.

‘Mmmm, Sam....’ I wailed as he thrust up into me again and then was silenced as Callum kissed me again, his tongue forcing its way playfully into my mouth entwining it with my own. I reached down to satisfy my throbbing clit, flicking it in frenzy. Sam’s cock was building my orgasm up, I tensed my arse and began bouncing up and down on Sam’s cock like a madwoman as Callum stepped back to watch my tits bounce up and down with me.

‘Ohhh, I’m going to cum, fuck me, fuck me! I’m so close!’ I shouted at Sam who then promptly pushed me off towards Callum, sliding out of me as he did so. Callum caught me easily and pulled me up again and grabbed at my snatch.

‘Is she wet enough?’ Sam asked as he stood up, one hand on his big throbbing cock.

Callum nodded as he guided me down onto the floor. ‘Lie down,’ he told me, his voice brooked no argument so I did as I was told. I was beginning to get the feeling that they had discussed this beforehand or maybe they’d just told each other what they would do if they ever got the chance to have a threesome. Still, I had the distinct feeling I had been set up.

I laid down on the floor as I was told and Callum pushed my knees up so they were pressed against my boobs. He winked at me and then turned to Sam who was having a quick swig of beer.

‘She could do with a bit more help. You’ve been holding out on us Charley.’ I didn’t know what he meant until he slid a finger up into me, then two, then three. I closed my eyes enjoying the feel of his fingers fucking me; I rolled my hips and let out a purr of pleasure.

‘Good girl....relax,’ Callum murmured and I did. He wasn’t rough with me at all now, in fact he was so gentle I could have believed it was Sam. Where was Sam? I opened my eyes just in time to see his cock in my face as he crouched over me ready to guide his cock into my mouth. I licked my lips ready for him, his head was glistening with pre cum and I wanted to lap it up like a cream fed cat. He grinned at the hunger in my eyes and then looked over his shoulder at his brother who seemed to be in complete control. I couldn’t see Callum but whatever it was he did, it made Sam abruptly get off me. I pulled myself up on my elbows to see what they had planned for me now. Callum let go of my legs, pulling his fingers out one by one and then rubbing them up and down my perineum, I gasped as his fingertip circled my arse hole rubbing my juices into it....oh dear God he was planning to fuck my arse! Sam had tried many a time before and he’d always got told on no uncertain terms where to go. I wanted my arse intact.

‘Stand up babe,’ Sam told me offering me his hand to help me up. I took it gratefully thinking he was going to tell his brother that my arse was out of bounds. But instead he motioned at me to open my legs wide and stand there like that. Puzzled, I did what he wanted. I felt Callum’s hands pull my arse cheeks apart and then his tongue darted in my arse hole. Despite everything I’d said in the past it turned me on, I felt my pussy flood and then Sam was there licking it up, sucking my clit none too gently lapping my juices up like a thirsty man at a spring of water in the desert. I didn’t know what to do first, I wanted to grind my arse down on Callum’s tongue, I wanted to rub my clit on Sam’s tongue. I was in seventh heaven as I stood there legs wide open two hungry mouthed men licking and sucking at my orifices as I sucked my own nipples, grazing them with my teeth.

‘Oooh God, ohhh, oh my GOD!’ I screamed feeling orgasm finally take me, my body jerked and twitched, I grabbed both of their heads forcing them further onto me as I thrust my hips backwards and forwards enjoying the best of both worlds. I let out a sharp gasp as I felt Callum insert his finger into my arse, his gentleness was gone again, instead he rammed his finger in and out of my arse pausing only to insert another, I was so blissed out that I didn't feel any real pain, Sam was licking up my cum juice like a rabid dog whilst playing with his cock, I glanced down over my shoulder to watch Callum lick the arse hole he was fingering noticing he too was pumping his cock up and down. Something inside of me snapped, fuck this. I knew what I wanted.

Both Callum and Sam seemed startled when I abruptly pulled away from their probing fingers and tongues.

‘Are you going to fuck me or what?’ I snapped. I was ready, my juices were running down my thighs soaking into my stockings. I’d sobered up, I still wanted it. I wanted it more than anything, I’d beg if I had to.

Sam grinned and promptly laid down flat on the floor his dick standing proud.

‘Come and get it then Charley.’ He continued pumping his cock beckoning me over with the other hand.

I didn't need telling twice, I straddled him quickly sinking my super wet slit onto his rock hard cock leaning over so he could suck my nipples. I knew what Callum was going to do before he even did it, I felt the head of his cock push up against my tight little arse hole and I pushed back against him. It was fitting somehow, I’d lost my virginity to one brother, I’d lose my arse virginity to the other. His hands pulled my arse cheeks apart and then he thrust himself up inside of my arse. I let out an almighty shriek propelled forwards with the shock of the pain. Sam thrust up inside of me with a long low moan and I choked back a sob. I honestly hadn’t expected it to hurt that much. Tears streamed down my face smudging my mascara and then I felt Callum’s lips on my shoulder.

‘Just relax,’ he soothed. ‘It won’t hurt for long. Promise.’

Sam didn’t even appear to have heard his brother, his eyes were tight shut as he lifted his bum up off the floor thrusting inside of my pussy, his hands clamped down on my hips. Despite the pain from my arse I couldn’t help but writhe and moan and I was so far gone in my own pleasure that I didn't realise Callum had started moving his cock inside my arse again, he pulled himself back so far his cock nearly popped out but then he was sheaving himself up to the balls in my tight little arse hole again, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of my shoulders. It was the rawest pleasure ever. I bucked my hips, bounced up and down, screaming my hands clamped down in my own hair as I rode Sam’s cock whilst Callum fucked my arse as violently as he had down my mouth. I don’t know how they both held on so long, I was cumming again and again, my throat sore with the sheer amount of yelling I was doing, God knows what the neighbours thought, I didn’t care however. I moaned as Callum rammed his cock into my arse again and then I heard it, he groaned, I felt his cock throbbing and wanted to punch the air in triumph, I was going to make him cum. I wriggled my arse a bit pushing myself back on his cock, my hands flat on Sam’s chest.

‘Oh fuck, oh fuck, Charley!’ Callum gasped, and thrust into me again, I felt his balls tighten, his cocked throbbed, he didn't pull out again, he just pushed harder and harder and then he exploded his hot spunk into my arse. I felt my own orgasm flooding my body and my pussy walls tightened, I threw my head back riding Sam for all I was worth, no cow girl had anything on me right then, despite his orgasm Callum was still hard, he started fucking me again, his hot cock still throbbing inside of me and then Sam scrunched his eyes up, his cock pulsating in my pussy as he shot his hot sperm into my slit.

‘Oh baby, babe keep riding me, that’s it!’ he shouted at me, his fingers tearing into the flesh at my hips.

I couldn’t, my hips bucked, my body jerking as I started to come, it was like a monsoon between my legs, I felt my pussy juices leak out around Sam’s cock and I screamed, it was so intense having a throbbing cock in each hole. Spent, I fell forwards feeling Callum slip out of my arse. I rested my head on Sam’s chest hearing his rapid heartbeat. His arm tightened around my shoulders and he dropped a kiss on the top of my head.

It seemed like ages til I rolled off him trying to avoid Callum’s gaze. It was all a bit awkward now....

I unclasped my shoes quickly and stood up wishing I had a bathrobe or something. ‘I’d better get a shower,’ I muttered feeling the heat of a blush on my face.

Callum raised his chin, his blue eyes steely. ‘Hurry back.’ He started to rub his cock and I frowned.

‘What?’

Sam stood up and stretched before coming up behind me. He planted a kiss on my neck, reaching round to cup my boob.

‘Charley. You don’t think that’s it, do you babe?’ he asked. He actually sounded surprised.

I tucked my damp hair behind my ear unsure of myself.

Callum smiled at me. ‘You wanted to be a slut; you’ll get fucked like a slut. That was just the start. Get a clean pair of stockings on when you’ve finished that shower, I liked them.’

I looked uncertainly to Sam and he smiled. ‘It’s ok Charley, really. Come on you enjoyed that didn’t you?’

I nodded unwillingly.

‘That’s good. Get that shower and hurry back,’ Callum said.

I blew out my cheeks and scarpered off to the bathroom. Once in there I put the lid down on the toilet and put my foot on it to roll the stocking down. At that precise moment I felt the stiff head of a cock rubbing against my arse then down to my pussy, I tried to turn around to see who it was Callum or Sam but strong arms stopped me. I gasped as the cock was thrust into my pussy, my head forced down as whoever it was began to fuck me.

It was going to be a long night and if that was just the start, then hell. Bring on the rest. I groaned reaching down for my clit, feeling their mixed cum leaking out of me....I wanted more.....

Published 
Written by Anonla
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments