Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

cheating wife

5
2 Comments 2
19.6k Views 19.6k
402 words 402 words
I was sipping on a drink when I noticed a nice looking oriental man entered the bar. He appeared to look quite upset so I did the usual chit chatting with him. His wife takes his money and also gives him no sex and furthermore runs around on him. He just wants a little respect. I told him about my similar story years ago and mentioned to him that I got much more satisfaction and also respect from just occationally sex but with only men. I told him if he ever wanted any friend just ask me and I'll invite him over for some drinks. He had a few more beers and started to loosen up. I decided that now was a good time to tell him I was going home; hoping he wanted to join in my company. He asked if he could come over for a while and I, of course, said," Sure ". When we got to my place I gave him another beer and put on a great lesbian porn movie that had good strap on action. I could tell he enjoyed the movie. I told him that know wonder we can't please women. They have hard everlasting dildos. I then asked if I could take care of him with no strings attached. After rubbing his leg and by that increasing him manhood, he slowly relaxed while I started my removing his pants. I knelt down on the floor while spreading his legs on both sides of me. I proceeded to caress his balls while lapping his ever so precumming hard cock with my mouth. Little by little, I sucked and swirled my tongue on his rod. I told him to tell me when he was about to shoot his load so I could swallow every last cum shot. Soon he gasped that he was about there, so I got down for some final lip/tongue steady sucking. All at once did he shoot and did I mean shoot. One jerk of cum after another for about six of them before he ended. He just melted with tired joy. I knew he would come back but not before I made him suck my swollen precumming cock off. For a novice he was a natural cock sucker. He was unbelievably good and also swallowed like a pro. That night was great. Sure like to meet guys like that again soon.
Published 
Written by ufu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments