Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chris And Jessica Have Fun With Debbie

"A couple have fun on vacation."

38
31 Comments 31
23.3k Views 23.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words
I’m going to tell you a very interesting story about a vacation we took with my wife’s father and his girlfriend. We went to Puerto Vallarta in Mexico. My father-in-law insisted on paying and wanted to treat us. My parents were kind enough to watch our children for the week. My wife and I haven't been on vacation without them in years.

I was hoping to talk my wife, Jessica into being a little spontaneous on our vacation. Jessica sometimes could be very timid, when it comes to sex. I was going to be encouraging my wife to have a wild and crazy time. I did know that this could take a little work, but, I was up for the challenge.

Debbie had texted Jessica and told her that her father had been playing a lot of golf since they arrived. She had said that she wanted to have brunch with us and that we should meet downstairs at ten-thirty today.

Debbie is 5’6” and blonde with nice perky tits. I like her personality the best. She’s very funny and when she drinks she gets very touchy feely, which kind of turns me on. I would definitely fuck her in a heartbeat.

I have fantasized about her on several occasions. I think my wife gets a little jealous, but I'd definitely share her with Jessica. I always get the impression that Debbie may be bi-sexual. She seems to be a very sexual person that likes to have fun. She’s always looking at my wife’s tits and always rubs my back and sometimes puts her hand in my lap. I know she wants to fuck me, I hope she’d like to have sex with Jessica too.

“Chris, we need to meet Debbie downstairs for brunch. My father went golfing.”

“That sounds really great. Okay, do you think we could have sex before brunch?”

“Do you think we'll have enough time? I don’t want to keep her waiting.”

I was kind of annoyed, she didn’t want to have sex again. I was really hoping she'd start wanting to have sex on this trip. We definitely needed to rekindle our sex life. I just had to get her to want to have sex again. My sex drive was much stronger then my wife’s. I even encouraged her to play with vibrators. But, she would say it was just “dirty.” I love my wife, but she really was a little difficult in the sex department. She didn’t like trying new positions or for adding a little spice to our sex life. We definitely could use a little spice.

My wife is so beautiful and I just love her. She’s very petite and stands about 5’4.” She has long brown hair and blue eyes. The best thing about my wife is her breasts. She has huge tits, which I love to play with. My wife has the biggest nipples and allows me to suck on them, when she’s in the mood. She keeps her pussy trimmed, with just a small patch of hair above her pussy lips.

We left to meet Debbie for brunch and she had already gotten a table. I was pretty surprised that there wasn’t any people around. It was ten-thirty and they were serving brunch. The food was put out buffet style. Although, there was nobody dishing out any of the food. We were the only people having brunch at the moment.

“Over here, Jessica.”

“Debbie you look amazing. My father must be giving you lots of facials. You look great.”

“Your dad does like me to take care of myself. I have been getting lots of Botox recently. It really helps an older woman stay young. He also books me spa appointments weekly. I’m a sucker for massages and facials. Thank God, your father golfs, because then I get to go to the spa.”

We all giggled.

Debbie and Jessica’s father were at the resort a few days before we arrived. This was the first day that we’d seen her. We got into Puerto Vallarta late last night. We hadn’t seen Debbie and her father for about six months.

“Your father went to play golf today. I figured we’d have brunch, and then later I booked a massage for myself. I wanted to show you guy’s pictures from when we visited your brother and their kids. We spent a whole month visiting with them in Hawaii two months ago. We had the best time. You guys need to come out there with us some time.”

We went up to get our food and then sat down and looked at Debbie’s pictures, while eating our food. The food was really delicious. There was such an amazing selection.

“Looks like you and dad had a nice time. I can't believe how big David and Lucy got. I really have to go to the bathroom. I’ll be right back.”

My wife left to go to the bathroom and I was feeling really horny. I was thinking that I wanted to do something wild and crazy.

“You know what I want to do when Jessica gets back?”

“What do you want to do, dear?”

“I want to fuck her in that shower right over there. Could you make sure that nobody see us? I want to do something really daring on vacation.”

“Well that sounds so sexy. I could take pictures for the two of you. Let me go pay off the staff so we’re alone. I’d love to do this for you guys. I hope you’ll let me watch?”

“You can watch, and if you want, you can join us, but, let me have sex with her first.”

“You’re on, Chris. This will be amazingly hot."

Debbie went to take care of business with the staff. My wife came back to the table.

“Come here, I want to make love to you in that shower. Debbie is paying the staff off, so we’ll be alone with no interruptions. We're on vacation and this is the first time in years that my parents are watching the kids. I want us to start having spontaneous sex on our vacation. Do not say no, Jessica!"

“Okay, let’s do it.”

My wife and I walked to the shower and I pulled her dress off of her and removed her panties. I then undressed and got into the shower. We stood under the warm water. I kissed my wife and played with her enormous breasts. I rubbed at her pussy and started to finger her there. I was kissing at her neck and nibbling on her shoulders.

Debbie was now in front of us taking all kinds of pictures, which was really turning me on. My cock was rock hard.

“Why is she taking pictures?”

“So we can remember this hot day.”

My wife looked incredibly sexy. I bent her over in the shower and slid my seven and a half, circumcised cock into her sweet cunt. Her pussy felt amazingly hot as I took her. Her huge tits were swaying left and right as I fucked her pussy hard. I had my hands on her hips, while I drove my cock deep inside of her cunt.

“You’re so sexy, Jessica. This is exactly what I hoped would happen here on vacation. I just want to have spontaneous sex with my gorgeous wife. Your pussy feels amazing on my cock."

Debbie continued to take lots of pictures of Jessica and me.

“Would you mind if Debbie joined us? We could have a little fun. I could fuck you, while Debbie plays with your tits. It would really turn me on. Let’s have a little fun. She paid the people to stay out of this area. Come on Jessica, we’re on vacation.”

"She paid for the people to not come in right? I'll do it, but you guys cannot tell my father that we did this. I don't think he'd understand."

"It will be okay, sugar. Your father does more things then you know. But, we won't say anything to him. Are you all ready for me to join in?"

"Come into the shower," Jessica said.

Debbie then took off her dress and joined us in the shower. I continued on fucking my wife. Debbie stood in front of her and rubbed and massaged her enormous tits. She even leaned down and sucked on her huge nipples. This scene was incredibly erotic. I was fucking my wife and had my father-in-law's sexy girlfriend in the shower with us. Life was grand at this particular moment.

“Oh, Chris, your cock feels so good in my pussy. Fuck me harder and faster.”

If my friends could see me now, they would all be so jealous. I was fucking my wife so hard and fast, while Debbie was sucking on her heaving tits. My wife was moaning and groaning as I fucked her in the shower.

“Jessica, let me fuck Debbie now and you can play with her tits. It'll be incredibly hot and sexy. Come on, we're on vacation.”

"Okay, if you really want to."

"I want to."

I then pulled out of my wife, and Debbie then bent down, and I spat on my fingers and wiped my spit all over her pussy. I slid into her pussy and once I got inside of her, I started to pound at her cunt. It felt so incredible to finally be fucking her. My wife stood in front of Debbie and played with her perky tits. It was so hot watching Jessica play with another woman.

“Jessica, suck on Debbie’s tits. Put those cute and perky tits into your mouth.”

Jessica started to suck on Debbie’s tits, while I continued to pound at her pussy. Debbie was moaning and groaning. I was very excited and shot my load right up Debbie’s pussy. I was hoping that Jessica didn’t catch that. It was incredibly hot though.

“You know we could move this party up to my room. We could have a lot of fun up there,” Debbie said.

“What do you say, Jessica?”

“Okay, why not, but I don’t want my father to ever find out about this. He'd be devastated that my husband fucked you. I really don’t want him to know anything about this day. I'd be mortified if he found this out.”

“I won’t say anything. Don’t worry! Your father likes to play games, but I swear I won’t say a thing to him. I promise.”

I took my cock out of Debbie's pussy, and we all got out of the shower. Debbie had gotten towels, when she paid the staff off. We all wrapped the towels around our bodies and left to go back to Debbie's room. We saw a lot of the guests in the hallway that were staring at us, while we were running down the hall. We looked like a bunch of teenagers.

We were all laughing and trying to hurry. I was just afraid that Jessica would change her mind. I wanted to get her to Debbie's room and start having sex quickly. I didn't want her mood to change. She seemed to be in a very playful mood, which was out of the ordinary for my wife.

I was still very hard and couldn’t wait to see what Debbie had in mind for the two of us. I was hoping that she wanted to eat my wife’s pussy. I really wanted Debbie and my wife to have sex.

This has been a fantasy of mine for years. I was praying that Debbie wanted to lick my wife’s pussy. I was hoping that Jessica would go along with anything that Debbie suggested. I was basically going to encourage her to do anything sexy that Debbie would like to do.

We finally got to Debbie's room. We all removed our towels. We were all looking at each other's bodies. Debbie then started to talk. I had so much running through my mind, that I was almost having an anxiety attack.

“Jessica, I really think you’re so pretty. I would love to pleasure you orally. Why don’t you lie down on the bed and let me give you some pleasure. Chris, you can sit on the chair and watch.”

Jessica looked at me and was freaking out. I knew she was not into this. I had asked her on many occasions to find a woman lover. The idea of my wife having oral sex with another female, is incredibly erotic to me. I just kind of glared at her with my eyes.

“Come on baby, we’re on vacation. Do this for me this one time. I think you’ll really enjoy it.

Queen_OfUrKink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_OfUrKink

Please, just this once. You know you might like it. Just relax and just enjoy it.”

“I’ll do it this one time. But, I don’t want you bugging me to do this again.”

My timid wife got on the bed and propped herself against the pillow. She spread her legs. Debbie got into position and started to lick at her pussy. She licked her pussy all around. She lightly chewed on her pussy lips and rubbed her finger all over her clitoris. Jessica started to moan and she had her eyes closed, which I knew meant she was enjoying it.

I was so fucking hard watching my wife having her father’s girlfriend lick her pussy.

“Jessica, play with your tits, while Debbie licks your pussy. Holy fuck, this is so hot!"

My wife then squeezed her tits together and I couldn’t believe it, but she licked her own nipples, which was so exciting and sexy to me. Debbie was finger fucking my wife and making her moan in pleasure.

I was jerking my cock so fast watching this very sexy scene.

“Oh Chris, this feels so good. I’m really enjoying this.”

“You look so sexy. How about I stand up and you could suck my cock, while Debbie eats that sweet cunt of yours?"

“Okay, that would be good.”

I was shocked that my wife was agreeing to all this stuff. It felt like fucking Christmas day. I stood over by the bed and put my cock into her mouth, while Debbie continued to eat her pussy. She now had about three fingers up her tight cunt.

"Debbie I want you to fist my wife. Her pussy is so wet I can hear it. Slide your fist into her and fuck her hard with it. I bet she will squirt if you do that. I really want Jessica to squirt. I do think she will if you do that."

Debbie then slid her fist up into my wife and fucked her hard and fast with it. My wife was thrashing all over the bed. I was face fucking her mouth and she was keeping pace with me. I was so fucking turned on watching Debbie fist my gorgeous wife.

"Pull your fist out of her pussy. Let's hope she will squirt."

Debbie pulled her fist out of her pussy, and my wife for the first time in her life started to squirt. Her hot pussy juices were spraying all over. I was elated that this finally happened. Jessica must have been totally relaxed. I was so excited that she squirted. I knew that today was a very special day.

I was so turned on and started to pump my come down my wife's mouth. Jessica drank all my hot come, while Debbie was drinking all of her sweet, tangy pussy juices. I was excited that she swallowed it down, sometimes she will spit my come out. But, today she drank it down like a good little girl. Jessica was really pleasing me today.

Debbie continued to lick and love on Jessica's pussy. My wife was thrashing and moaning all over the bed.

“Fuck, I’m coming! My pussy is coming.”

Jessica was so relaxed and loving Debbie’s attention that she came on her face. I was so excited that she did that. Debbie continued to drink all her sweet and tangy juices up. My wife's eyes were shining. She does that right after she comes. She looked incredible on the bed with her legs spread with Debbie between her legs.

“I'd just love if the both of you could share my cock. I'd love if you both could make me hard again. I've always wanted two women to suck on my cock. Would you mind doing that, Jessica? After we finish, I want to fuck each of you and have the other one ride my face. That's what I really want to do.”

“Since we’re on vacation, why not. But, don’t be asking to do this when we get home.”

“You never know, Jessica you might like it. But, if you don’t, I'll never talk about this again. I promise.”

“Okay, let’s do it.”

“Jessica, come down to the floor. I want you to suck his left ball and I’ll suck his right ball.”

My wife and Debbie moved to the floor. I stood up, while the girls got situated at my feet. I was so fucking excited that my wife was going to allow all this hot and sexy fun. My mind was racing, and I was extremely aroused and horny.

I stood there proud as a peacock. My wife put my smooth ball into her mouth and began to suck me. Debbie first held my ball and then she too stuffed it into her mouth. I was on fucking cloud nine to have this happening to me. I could feel my cock springing into action. They didn’t even have to touch it. The feeling of both their mouths on my balls was making me hard.

“Jessica, stroke your husband’s cock, while you continue to suck his left ball.”

Jessica moved her hand up and down my cock, which was making me get very excited again. Both women had their mouths filled with my smooth balls. It felt so fucking good.

“Chris is hard, its time to get this party started. I’ll get on my hands and knees and you can fuck my pussy. Jessica lay in front of me, and I’ll continue to lick that tasty cunt of yours."

Debbie then moved to the bed and got on her hands and knee. My wife was on her back in front of her with her legs spread wide. I stood up at the end of the bed and spat on my palm and rubbed it all over Debbie’s pussy. Debbie was shaved smooth and for an older lady she had a sweet looking cunt. I then slid my cock slowly into her pussy. Once I was in, I started to thrust deep and hard into her vagina.

Jessica was on her back and Debbie had her head down and was licking Jessica’s pussy again. This time she shoved her tongue into my wife’s cunt and tongue fucked her hard. Jessica was moaning and groaning and grinding up against Debbie’s face.

I was taking my cock all the way out and then jamming it back up inside Debbie’s cunt. I sucked on my finger and slid it into her tight anus. When I started to do that, I could feel her pussy clench down on my cock. It felt so fucking good, fucking her and fingering her tight anus.

Debbie was backing up into my cock so she could get as much as my cock inside of her. My wife was grinding against Debbie’s face and thrashing all over the bed, while Debbie licked her pussy.

Jessica was squeezing her big breasts together and licking her own tits, which was so fucking exciting to watch. I was so aroused and started to slap on Debbie’s buttocks.

“You’re loving my cock in your cunt aren’t you? You’re pussy is so fucking wet."

I was so excited, while I talked to her. I was slapping her ass, my finger was deep inside her anus, and my cock was all the way up her tight cunt. She had a really tight cunt for the mature lady she was. She was a hot piece of pussy.

“Chris, Debbie has the most amazing tongue. I’m going to come again. I can’t help it. Oh, Fuck!"

Jessica had another orgasm, while Debbie licked her pussy.

“Jessica I want you to ride me and I want Debbie to ride my face. Come on girls, let’s go.”

I then got on my back and my wife climbed up on top and eased my baton into her wet pussy. Debbie stood on the bed and had her feet on either side of my head. She squatted down so I could lick her beautiful, bald pussy. I moved my tongue all over her beautiful folds. As I was eating her pussy, I was sniffing her intoxicating scent. Debbie was a hot piece of ass. I loved licking her cunt.

My wife rocked and moved over my cock. She squeezed her breasts together and licked at her nipples, while she was riding me. Debbie was grinding her pussy all over my face. She was very wet and was enjoying my tongue action in her cunt. I pushed my tongue up her cunt and tongue fucked her fast.

“Oh, Chris. I’m fucking coming. My pussy is coming.”

Debbie had an orgasm on my face. I drank all her pussy juices and licked her box clean.

My wife was arching her back to gain speed, while she was high on top of my cock. I started to buck up into her pussy. Her cunt felt so nice on my hard cock. I was very excited and started to pump my wife with loads of my come.

“Get on your back, Jessica. Debbie is going to lick your pussy and eat my come. Come on Debbie. It’s show time. This will complete this really hot day.”

Jessica got on her back and Debbie got between her legs. She licked her pussy and ate all the come that I just shot in her cunt. My wife was moaning as Debbie licked her pussy again. Jessica was grinding up against Debbie’s face. Debbie was eating all my come and then she was trying to make Jessica come again. Debbie was really getting into it and seemed to really want to give Jessica more pleasure. She licked her pussy lips up and down and all around. She even stuck several fingers into her pussy to scoop out all of my come. She then fed it to herself.

“Fuck that is so hot, I’m coming again. Debbie you’re so amazing. I’m at total ease with you. You have an amazing tongue. Holy Shit!”

My wife would normally never do anything like this. She wasn’t even drunk. She was just doing this because we were on vacation and I asked her nicely to do it. Jessica came all over Debbie’s face again. My wife looked exhausted from all the orgasms she had today.

“Jessica, I want you to eat Debbie’s pussy now. I want you to enjoy eating a cunt. Come on Missy. It’s your turn to give Debbie a little pleasure now."

Debbie then got comfortable and Jessica was like a little robot now. She then got between Debbie’s legs and started to lick her pussy. She moved her tongue all over the place. She seemed to really be enjoying herself. I think because Debbie gave her so many orgasms today she wanted to make her come.

“Oh Jessica, that feels so good. Push your tongue into my pussy and tongue fuck me.”

Jessica then took her fingers and spread Debbie’s pussy open and then pushed her tongue in and tongue fucked her. She was moving her tongue in and out of her bald cunt. Debbie was riding her tongue and pulling on her breasts. It was so fucking hot. I was just watching as my wife was licking a pussy.

“Jessica, I’m going to tape you eating pussy. Is that okay? This is too hot to ever forget.”

“Okay, but don’t show anybody.”

I then grabbed my phone and recorded my wife licking Debbie’s smooth shaved cunt. It was so fucking awesome seeing Debbie squirming all over the bed, while my wife gave her oral pleasure.

“Jessica, I’m going to come, dear. Fucking hell.”

Debbie then lost it and came on my wife’s face. Jessica licked all her juices up. When she was done, she stood up and I gave her the biggest passionate kiss I ever gave her. I could taste Debbie’s pussy juices on my wife lips. It was so fucking amazing.

“This was the most amazing day of my life. Thank you so very much for doing all of this. I’ll never forget this for the rest of my life. Thank you, Jessica.”

“Debbie, you’re quite a woman. My father-in-law is lucky to have you.”

“That was so much fun. I loved playing with the both of you. But, I have to shower and get ready for my massage. Let’s meet up for dinner later, Okay.”

“Will my father be with us too?”

“Yes, dear we'll all be together at dinner.”

“Okay, will see you later. Remember don’t tell my father any of it.”

“I won’t dear. See you later. I must get ready for my appointment."

“See you later, Debbie.”

My wife and I got dressed and left Debbie’s room. We just giggled and ran back to our room. I was really pleased that my wife opened up and did something out of the norm.

We didn’t have too much sex the rest of the trip, but I did watch the tape I made several times during the vacation. I loved watching my wife eat pussy. It was the best vacation with lots of hot and sexy memories.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments