Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christine's Valuable Lesson

10
9 Comments 9
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Will looked at the raven-haired beauty laying next to him in the bed. Christine. She was curvy as hell. Gorgeous legs that went on forever. Her pouty lips rivaled those of Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson. Just the epitome of perfection. Christine had just one flaw … she was a bitch. Time and time again, he forgave her, because she was a damn good fuck. And right now, her legs were spread wide, almost in invitation, and her pussy glistened in the soft moonlight streaming through the window. Yes, she was a bitch, but oh, how could one resist?

They’d been fucking for a few months. Hot hot HOT sex. They didn’t have a relationship … just fucking. Well, ‘cept for tonight. She’d dropped the bomb that she had a boyfriend, Devon or something like that. All this time, she had merely been using him. Boy toy. He had half a mind to call her man and tell him who’s pussy he’d been getting. Maybe between the two of them, the could teach her a lesson … or two.

Will just sat there musing and idly stroking his cock. His vengeful thoughts were getting him hard, and that bitch’s pussy looked so good. Maybe he could … well, her legs were already open … and his cock was already hard. Hell, she may not even wake up. He could just fuck her and be done with it. Clean the pipes. Yup, I’ve just talked myself into it.

Quietly, he slipped out from underneath the sheets and tiptoed to her side of the bed. He stood over her for a few minutes, admiring her naked body and stroking his hardness. Reaching out his hand ever so slowly, he groped her ample breasts, sensually massaging each one. Her pert little nipples hardened with the added attention, making his cock even harder. She looked so delicious, lying there all naked and sleeping. Mmm gotta taste he thought, as he leaned forward.

Suddenly, she shifted positions, nearly giving Will a heart attack. “Shit!” he whispered harshly. Damn, woman, let me get a piece. Then, I’ll fucking leave you alone.

Noticing her legs were still wide-spread, He positioned himself in between them and shoved two sausage fingers inside her pussy. It was so warm and wet and inviting. So enticing. His cock was getting unbearably hard, just thinking about Christine’s wetness. Thinking about how good it would feel around his cock.

Christine had not stirred. Not once. She lay there peaceful. Open. As he poised himself for entry, she suddenly sat straight up and slapped him hard across the face. “Think I wouldn’t notice you trying to fuck me, genius?” she spat. “I may be a woman, but I’m no dummy. You had your chance to fuck me earlier and you blew it. Now, let me get some fucking sleep. Take your little cock and jack off someplace.” With that, she dismissed him with a haughty wave of her hand.

That bitch! He thought, as he stormed out of the room and went to the living room. Little cock?!? Who the hell does she think she is, talking to me like that? He paced back and forth, anger seeping from every pore. She had to pay … she just had to. But how?

Just then, the most wicked of thoughts popped into his head. Devon. He’d only thought of calling the “other man”, and now … right now… he would do it. Together, they would make sure she never disrespected anyone ever again.

Grabbing Christine’s phone, he quickly found Devon’s number and called before he could change his mind. On the second ring, the man sleepily answered, “Hey baby, what’s up?”

The man’s response nearly had Will in hysterics, but he held himself in check and explained why he had called. “Yeah, this ain’t your baby. I am the one fucking her though.”

Devon came to full alertness then. “What are you doing with Christine’s phone?” He paused, as he came to full realization of the news Will had just given him. “She’s … you’re … you’re fucking her?”

“Dude, she cheated on you.” Will stated. “Hell, she cheated on me. Till tonight I didn’t even know you existed.”

“That Bitch!” Devon hissed. “What a whore.”

“I couldn’t agree more. Sluts need to be taught a lesson.”

“Are you with her now?”

“Yup.” Will answered as-a-matter-of-factly. “That bitch just kicked me out of the room cause I was trying to get a piece. She has no respect, man. None.”

“Mmm and I have the perfect remedy.” Devon sneered.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

“We are going to deliver it together. Give me a few minutes to get dressed. I’ll fill you in on the details on the way over.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn’t take long for Devon to reach Christine’s apartment, and by the time he got there Will had been well informed of his devious plan. And Will liked it. A lot.

“Before we head to the bedroom,” Devon said softly. “I just want to remind you that you are in control. Not her. K?” Will nodded in reply. “Good. Now, let’s go deal with our problem.”

The two men quietly slipped down the hallway to the bedroom, removing their shirts and shoes along the way. One had a crop, and the other, a ball gag. Both were prepared for anything. Almost anything.

As Will and Devon rounded the bed, Will bumped a nearby chair, tipping it over in the process. “What are you doing, man?” Devon whispered harshly. “Take it easy. Don’t want to wake her up, do we?”

“Too late.” Will said, pointing to a now wide-awake Christine.

She just sat there … in complete disbelief. Her worst nightmare had come true, and now she was faced with an unthinkable situation. Two angry guys. No doubt they had evil intentions. Oh, great. Now, how do I get myself out of this mess? She thought, churning ideas round and round.

Suddenly, a brilliant idea occurred to her, and she liked it. A lot. “You are here to punish me for cheating on the both of you, aren’t you?” The two men nodded. “Not that I wouldn’t deserve what you have cooked up … I was just thinking … well, wouldn’t it be better if you had a willing participant?”

“Huh?” Will blurted out.

“I will be your sex slave for the evening. You can do whatever you want to me, and I will willingly do it. Not once will I complain or refuse.” The two men grinned, as they exchanged glances. One could almost hear them thinking: A willing woman? … almost unheard of.

“Whatever we want? No questions asked?” Devon asked, raising an eyebrow. Just the thought of having a woman please him exactly the way he wanted was making him unbearably hard.

Christine nodded. “As long as you swear you will never bring my cheating up or use it against me … ever.” She looked at the men, each in turn. “After today … forgotten.”

Again, the men exchanged glances. “Mmmm agreed.” Devon said, unzipping his jeans and freeing his painfully hard erection. Christine eyed his delightful manhood and crossed and uncrossed her legs, revealing her glistening pussy. Seducing him. “Mmm now, be a good slut and lay down. I want to split that pussy.”

Will watched as Christine obediently laid down, spreading her legs and accepting Devon’s phallus like the town’s harlot. Truly beautiful. He longed to release his own hard member. But not yet. First he would watch and wait. His time would come soon enough.

It was like a dance. A beautiful, hot dance. Devon snaked and slithered, his muscles rippling like a pool of water. Christine wiggled and writhed in pleasure. The whole room smelled of sex, and the whole scene aroused Will even further. His cock begged for attention … just one touch. Oh but he couldn’t. Shouldn’t. Mmm I must. He thought, as he released his hardened manhood from its captivity.

Just as Christine was about to cum, Devon vacated her pussy and shoved himself inside her tight ass. Yes! Will thought, as he quickly removed his cumbersome jeans and took Devon’s place at Christine’s pussy. Her pussy was so wet, he nearly lost control. Damn … not yet. Too fucking hot not to see this through.

Christine could only moan. Having two cocks inside her at once was getting her worked into a sexual frenzy. It wasn’t long until she came hard, blasting her love juices all over the men and the bed. “Ah, more. More. More, please.” She gasped. Neither Will nor Devon stopped fucking her. Rather, they increased speed, wanting to see more squirting from their slut.

Again and again, Christine came, showering the men with her pleasure. Not to be outdone, both of the guys came simultaneously … shooting their loads on Christine’s back, covering her in cum. “Mmm I wanna be your cum slut again. Same time next week?”

“Oh, we ain’t done, yet.” Devon said, stroking his still erect cock.

 “Mmmm …” Christine moaned sensually, as she slipped her fingers between her nether lips.

“This is just the beginning.”

 
Published 
Written by 82tigress
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments