Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cindy's Sex Party

"A husband and wife are invited to a weekend sex party."

13
4 Comments 4
70.7k Views 70.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story


   Cindy's Sex Party

My story begins in the Summer of 98. My wife and I had just moved into our new home in a suburb of Chicago. The next day our neighbor Cindy Johnson came over with a pie she had baked especially for us and she told us that she just wanted to welcome us into the neighborhood. It wasn't long before my wife and I started hanging out with the Johnsons. One evening my wife invited them over for supper. The four of us sat around talking until nearly midnight. The conversation started out innocently enough but eventually we started talking about our sexual lives. Mr. Johnson explained that he and his wife are very opened minded about sex, and that they love trying new things. Then he asks if we had ever been to a swingers party. He then went on to explain that at these parties men and women can meet in a non threatening environment to share love and intimacy and even share each other's partners. At this point I was beginning to sense where he was going with all this. I was also noticing how Cindy was looking at me. She is a very pretty woman with short, blond hair, small, firm tits, and sexy legs that go for miles to her tight, round ass. I could also see that Mr. Johnson, his first name was Robert, was noticing the attention his wife was giving me. I kept looking at my wife to see how she was reacting to all this. Just before they left Mr. Johnson told us that they would be having a party in about week and ask if we would be interested in coming. He told us it would start at 7:00 PM and would last all night if we wanted to stay. Even as he said this, Cindy was smiling and winking at me, and I felt myself getting at hard on just at the prospect of having sex with her.


The next day, after some discussion, my wife and I decided to accept the invitation. Now we are not exactly swingers but we have an open mind about sex, and we are also opened to new things. Also my wife and I have always been curious about what goes on at a swingers party, and this would be an opportunity to find out, and beside we could always leave if we wanted to. I told my wife to go ahead and tell the Johnsons that we would be coming. I also ask my wife if the thought of fucking Robert appealed to her. "Only if the idea of fucking Cindy appealed to me," she answered with a smile. I am sure that she had noticed the way Cindy had been looking at me. I felt my cock getting hard again just thinking about it.


It was on a Saturday evening when my and I arrived at 7:00 PM sharp. Cindy answered the door. She was dressed in a very short skirt and a low cut blouse, that showed a good part of her ass and tits. "Oh I am so glad you could come," she said smiling. "Just come in and have a sit," she said, pointing to the sofa. My and I walked into the living room and sat down together. Robert was sitting right next to my wife. They had the lights down low and some kind of rock music blaring on a DV player. As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I could see that there was already a lot going on. Some couples were kissing and fondling. Over in the corner I saw two big breasted women locked in a deep kiss as they sat on a chair. They were both completely naked. Their hands were all over each other as they kissed deep and passionately, their tongues swirling around each other and exploring.  As we sat there on the sofa, Cindy went into the bedroom and came out dressed in a thin see through negligee. She then sit down right beside me with her legs up on the coffee table. Her perfume was so intense it was intoxicating. "I am so glad you could came honey," she said, smiling and moving closer to me. I could see that Robert now had his arm around my wife. "Do you mind if I kiss your wife," he said. Before I could even reply, he leaned over and kissed my wife on the mouth. "That was really kind of nice honey."
"Do you mind if he does it again?"


My dick was already rock hard and I think that the expression on my face must have given them all the answer they needed. He kissed my wife again. This time he pushed his tongue into her mouth and I watched my wife return his kiss with deep passion. As they kissed one of his hands begin to massage my wife's tits through her blouse, and she begin to moan into his mouth. I could now see my wife's tongue exploring his mouth and tangling with his tongue. For no reason I reached over and squeezed Cindy's breasts. It just seemed like the thing to do at the time. "Oh now honey, "I invite you to my party and you start getting fresh with me." She leaned over and kissed me passionately, thrusting her tongue as deep into my mouth as she could. She then stood up, pulled her negligee over her head, and tossed it on the floor, so that the only thing she was wearing was her bra and panties. She then sat down on my lap facing me. She leaned over and started kissing me again, deep and passionately. It felt wonderful to be kissing her. Cindy's voluptuous mouth, sucked at mine as though it were a delicious fruit, and her tongue seem to reach for some point at the back of my throat. I pushed my own tongue into her mouth to explore and do an erotic tango with her tongue. She was moaning into my mouth as we kissed and grinding her herself against my cock. I kept glancing over at my wife and Robert who were still locked in their deep kiss. His working hand had removed my wife's blouse and bra, so that her big moutains stood out prominently, and I could tell by her moans that she was really heating up. One of his hands was actually between her thighs, frigging her as they kissed. As we continued to kiss Cindy's hand worked, between us, and with expert dexterity, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my cock."Oh my," "honey you are well hung." "mmmmmmm....

Maria_Molligan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Molligan

lets see how you can use it baby."


She then worked her panties down her legs and kicked them on the floor, then with a wiggle of her ass, she repositioned herself so that she was sitting on my cock. Then she slowly lowered herself until I was deep inside her to my balls. "Oh baby your even bigger than Robert." "Oh it feels so good inside me baby." "mmmmmmm....," she sighed as she begin to slowly undulate and writhe her ass in a circular motion. She had a really tight pussy and the squeeze on my cock felt indescribably good. Then she begin to move and rotate her ass faster and faster, until she was bouncing on my cock like wild. Occasionally she would lean down and kiss me and drive her tongue into my mouth, then she would throw her head back, with her mouth opened and her eyes closed. her blond hair falling around her face giving her a very sexy look. Then she would lean back as for as she could and thrust herself against my cock as I held her up. I have to admit that this little blonde slut was a really good fuck. She bounced faster and faster on my cock. As she came, she started screaming out her husbands name. "Honey honey he is making me cum." "Oh it feels so good." "Come on baby fuck me." "Fuck me hard baby," she implored, as she rode my cock for all she was worth. "Oh Robert watch this honey." "Honey am coming." Then she begin to scream and yell to the top of her voice, her ass becoming a blur as she bounced wildly on my cock. It was obvious that Robert was paying no attention to her as he and my wife were doing their own naked tango on the floor. Cindy came like a volcano, and it seemed like her orgasm went on for several minutes, although it was probably not that long. I came with her, squirting my load into her pussy. She then slid off of my lap and got on her knees on the floor. She took my whole cock into her mouth and begin sucking vigorously, occasionally running her tongue around the rim and the head of my cock. She continued doing this for about ten minutes until I came again, shooting my whole load into her mouth. She licked off and swallowed every last drop from my cock. She then pulled me down on the floor beside her and kissed me deeply, letting me taste my cum in her mouth. We spent the next several minutes kissing and thrusting our tongues down each others throats. As we kissed, I could see that Robert and my lovely wife had really gotten to know each other, as he was now giving it to her missionary style, with my wife yelling and begging him to fuck her harder.


Her legs were pointed straight up in the air with the moons of Robert's ass in between, going up and down as he rammed his cock into her. I could see that the whole room was a sea of bodies writhing together in various stages of sexual ecstasy, their moans and screams coming together in an erotic chorus, as the smell sex filled the air. I noticed that the two women were now on the floor still locked in their deep kiss and were grinding their groins together and frigging each other.


Cindy then proceeded to help me out of my clothes so that we were both completely naked. I then mounted her and fucked her missionary style. Cindy was a terrific fuck. She had a tight little pussy and perky ass that she kept in constant motion, keeping a nice sqeeze on my cock. It wasn't five minutes before she exploded in a very intense orgasm. I came with her as our moans and yells rose to a pitch and mingled with all the others. Meanwhile I could see Robert and my wife were in the middle of a very deep French kiss. Cindy then sat up and watched them. After a while she crawled over to them and started  sucking on her husband''s cock while he and my wife kissed. She did this until he came in her mouth. She then leaned down and shared a three way tongue kiss with Robert and my wife, giving them a good taste of Robert's cum. Then she looked over
at me. "Don't worry honey." "Your going to get yours." She came over and kissed me and thrust her tongue into my mouth, now coated with Robert's cum and my wife's own saliva. We kissed for several minutes, then she made the suggestion to her husband  that we go we go the bedroom so we could be more intimate.


Her suggestion was quickly taken up on. Then the three of us got up and headed toward the bedroom. My eyes stayed on Cindy's swaying ass all the way there. My wife and Robert climbed in bed first. Then Cindy and I got in. My wife and Robert had already resumed their deep kiss as Cindy lay down beside me. Cindy's tongue entered my mouth and made little circles around my gums and teeth, then licked the roof of my mouth, before plunging to the back of my throat. There was nothing more erotic then kissing her. Her voluptuous mouth covered mine, forming a perfect vacuum, and it seemed like her tongue wanted to reach into the very core of me. Occasionally she would reach over and deep kiss with my wife and John, then bring the kiss back to me, allowing me to taste my wife's juices and saliva as we kissed. This continued until I finally rolled her over, mounted her, and fucked her for all I was worth, driving her to orgasm after orgasm. We fucked all night long non stop. I even forgot that my wife was in bed next to me getting her brains fucked out by Robert. The next morning me and my wife left early as we both had to work. We are both looking forward to another party at the Johnson's but Cindy told me that I could come there and fuck her anytime. My wife feels the same about Robert.

Published 
Written by Darrel1000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments