Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cleaning Lady Fun

"A teenager skips school to get a glance of the cleaning lady"

41
36 Comments 36
35.1k Views 35.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
I didn’t go to school today, because Mia, our cleaning lady is scheduled to clean. One time, I had come home early from school and found her dancing to music in her bra and panties. I nearly fainted and passed out. She just smiled and laughed and continued to vacuum. She didn’t even cover up. I just stood there shocked and just drooled. She’s a hot tamale for sure.

She has black long curly hair with brown eyes. She has very large breasts and a decent size body with a bubble ass and great curvy hips. She's hot as fuck and she knows it. She's one of those people that are very seductive with everything she does. She loves to chew gum and blows bubbles. I have no idea where my mother found her. She's not your typical old lady who cleans your house. She's a sexual bombshell with a vacuum and her feather duster.

She wears those big hoop earrings and has her belly pierced. She has a tramp stamp of a butterfly on her lower waist. I'm not too sure how old she is or if she's married. I do know that she just oozes sex. I just get all horny and hot knowing that she'll be here soon. I had to skip school so I could see her.

She seems a bit wild for my mother's taste. However, my mother bought her a uniform to wear when she cleans. My mother wants her to look a certain way. She's very sexy and my mother doesn't want any problems when she cleans. I know my father even gets excited when Mia comes. I often wondered if my father and Mia ever had sex.

I’m hoping she might let me do stuff to her. I’d sure like to feel her breasts and slap her ass. I bet she’s wild in bed. She’d probably fuck the shit out of me. I’m hoping she’d like to suck my dick too. She definitely likes sex and loves to be half naked when she cleans. She obviously is not shy about showing off her body.

I have often fantasized about fucking her. I imagine she probably is a screamer. She looks like a girl that loves to get fucked. I know I could please her. I may be young, but I have a big dick that she’d love to have fun with.

--

“Mom, I really am not feeling that great. I think I need to stay home and rest.”

“What’s wrong with you?”

“My stomach is hurting and I just feel sick.”

“Well call me if you need anything. Mia is coming over to clean. I’ll leave her a note saying you’re here. Just rest and I’ll talk to you later.”

My mother came over to my bed and gave me a kiss. Then she closed my door. I was so excited that I was able to fool her. I couldn’t wait to see Mia. I was really hoping she’d feel like being a bit naughty and let me fuck her. A guy can dream right?

My name is Evan and I’m eighteen. I’m in my last year of high school. I’m really horny and wanting sex all the time. I’ve had sex with a bunch of girls, but I’ve never been with a more experienced lady. I bet they’re much more fun to be with. They have lots of experience and know how to fuck. The girls I’ve fucked, have maybe had like one previous boyfriend. Most of them just lie there like cold fishes. I’d love a women to really ride me hard. I’d love a lady that would beg for my cock. A woman who would be in total control.

I turned my computer on and got naked. I put on my favorite cam site and watched some whore taking a shower. I love watching these girls on cam. This one was named Sally and she was a blond and had a decent figure and nice tits. She was standing in her shower and playing with her big breasts. She put the shower attachment up her cunt and was getting off while I watched. I was sporting a nice boner and wrapped my hands around my cock and jerked off while this sexy bitch was talking to me. She was fucking herself with the water and rubbing on her huge jugs.

I was holding my smooth balls while I moved my hand up and down my shaft. She was talking all sexy to me and then I blew my load on my palm. It was hot as fuck. When I was done, I took a shower because I wanted to look good when Mia came.

When I got out of the shower, I heard the vacuum on and knew that Mia was here. I also heard some music on. I got dressed and then went downstairs to check things out. When I walked down the stairs, I saw Mia and some other girl that was with her. They were both in their red panties and bra’s and were making out on our couch. The vacuum was on while they were fooling around with each other.

Mia wasn’t even cleaning our house. She helped her friend off with her bra and was sucking on her huge nipples. She then pulled her lacy panties down and started to kiss her pussy. She licked her pussy lips up and down and then pushed her tongue through the girl’s vagina.

“Mia, fuck! Don’t stop. Keep fucking licking there.”

The girl was moaning and groaning while Mia was licking her cunt.

“Your pussy is so tasty. Play with your clit while I lick your sweet cunt.”

Mia was sucking on her tits and now put her fingers right up inside of her friend’s cunt. Her friend wrapped her legs around her face and was grinding on Mia’s tongue. I could hear how juicy the friend’s cunt was while Mia was drinking her juices down. I was so fucking horny and aroused watching these two bitches going at it.

I couldn’t stand it and took off my clothes. The two women got on the floor and were scissoring. Mia was holding the girls legs and she was rubbing her cunt up against the other gal’s pussy. She was fucking the shit out of her. The girl on the bottom was moaning and her tits were bouncing while Mia rubbed her cunt all over that other sweet pussy. They both had shaved cunts.

“I’m going to come. Shit!”

They were moving and moaning and rubbing their cunts up against the other one's pussy. Their breasts were jiggling while they were fucking. It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen live. It was like my own private sex show. I really thought this could be a wild porn. I wish I was taping this hot action. It wouldn't be right to tape it without their approval. I just watched and played with my cock.

“I’m coming. Fuck!”

I couldn’t stand it anymore and had to say something.

“Hot damn! You girls are super sexy. I knew today was going to be exciting.”

Mia just looked at me and continued to fuck her friend. Then they both got off of each other and just sat and looked at me. I could see they both had come. Their pussy juices were dripping out of their pussies and down their legs. I wanted to taste both of their sweet honey.

“You’re mom said you were home. I guess you could join our little party. How about you come lick our pussies. We both just came so our honey is hot. Evan, this is my friend Ashley.”

“Nice to meet you. I’m Evan. I’d love to lick your pussies. Spread those legs and let me take a taste.”

Both ladies were on their backs and they spread their legs. I got in front of Mia and licked her pussy juices that were running down her leg first and then slurped on her juices. I moved my tongue up and down her sweet cunt. Her friend Ashley had her fingers up her pussy while I licked Mia’s drippy vagina. Ashley's fingers were knuckle deep inside of her cunt. I was watching her play with herself while I tongue fucked Mia.

Caliban_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Caliban_Gray



“Evan, right there. Oh God! Fucking hell.”

I knew Mia was enjoying my efforts. I got her all excited and then moved on to Ashley’s pussy. Ashley took her fingers out of her pussy and put them into Mia’s mouth. Mia sucked her juices off of her fingers. I then licked Ashley’s thighs and tasted her juices. I moved my tongue up and down Ashley’s pussy. Her juices were very sweet while I rubbed my tongue all over her clitoris. Mia was playing with Ashley’s breasts while I tongue fucked her cunt. Ashley was moaning and groaning while I licked her pussy.

“Fuck. I’m coming!”

Ashley was screaming while she came. I drank her juices down. My cock was hard as a rock and needed to get sucked. My face was covering in both their pussy juices. Mia and Ashley both gave me kisses to taste themselves on my face. I French kissed both of them and played with their tits. I knew this day was going to be the best one I ever had.

“I’m really hard and need you girls to suck my cock. I licked your cunts, now come suck my dick. I have a really big cock for you to play with.”

“Evan, you have a really big cock for a young guy."

"Mia, look at his dick," Ashley said.

"We're going to have a lot of fun, Ashley. A young guy like him will be hard as fuck. We'll take him out for a ride of his life."

Both girls just giggled while they stared at my baton. I was so happy they were into my dick. They were hot and horny and wanting a stiff dick inside of their wet pussies. They were licking there lips and both had horny looks on their faces.

I stood in the middle of the room. Ashley and Mia each took a turn stroking my cock. I was hard and my cock was standing at attention. The girls in high school get real nervous when I take my cock out. They always shake their heads and tell me it’s too big. Ashley and Mia were licking their lips. I knew they wanted to do all kinds of things to me.

“I have to put my tits around your cock. You’re so fucking big.”

“My dick is yours for you to play with. Do what you wish.”

Mia wrapped her gorgeous tits around my cock and moved her breasts up and down over my dick. Ashley stood behind me and cupped my buttocks. She then slipped her fingers into my asshole and rubbed my prostate. It was making me crazy horny and I wanted Mia to suck my dick. I enjoyed her little show of working her tits around my cock.

“Fucking hell. Shit. You girls need to lick my cock. Fuck!”

Both girls then moved in front of me and knelt down.

“Go on Ashley. You suck his cock first. I’ll lick his balls.”

“Okay.”

Ashley wrapped her pink lips around my cock and started to bring my cock into her throat. She gagged a little, because I’m on the bigger side. Mia was holding my one ball and sucking at the other one.

“Ashley, take more of that big cock down your throat,” Mia said.

Ashley held my hips and I fed more and more of my cock down her throat. She was making all kinds of wet, sucking noises while Mia’s mouth was stuffed with my big smooth balls.

“Fucking hell. You ladies are hot as fuck.”

“Ashley, let me suck his cock and you can suck his balls.”

The ladies changed places and Mia wrapped her red lips around my cock and fed it down her throat. Ashley held one ball and stuffed her mouth with the other one. I had my hands in both of their hair while I started to face fuck Mia’s mouth. Mia’s cheeks were bulging, spit oozed down the corners of her mouth. She was making all kinds of noises.

“Fucking hell. I really want to fuck you girls. How about Ashley rides my face and Mia you can fuck me.”

“Okay. Let’s go upstairs to your room.”

The ladies got up and followed me upstairs to my room. I got on my back and Ashley stood on my bed and squatted down. She put her cunt on my face and I licked and sucked on her pussy lips. Mia climbed on top of me and eased her pussy down on my baton. Once she had my cock comfortably inside of her, she rolled her hips and started to fuck me. I grabbed on her bubble butt and moved her cunt up and down over my cock. Her pussy was so fucking wet and my cock felt really good up inside of her. I really didn’t know how long I’d last.

I was so excited with her riding me. My tongue was deep inside of Ashley’s cunt. Her juices were pouring out of her pussy. I drank them down while Mia was riding me hard. I started to buck up fast inside of her and got so fucking excited and blew my load up her cunt.

She then moved her pussy harder and faster over my cock and then screamed and had an orgasm.

Ashley stood up and Mia got on her back. Her pussy was filled with my come. Ashley and Mia got in the sixty-nine position and they licked each other pussies off, while I watched. Ashley was sucking out the come that I just filled Mia with.

“Mia, I really want you to ride my face. I’d like Ashley to get me hard again so I could fuck her.”

“You’re a really good fuck for a young guy.”

Both girls moved down to my feet and they both licked my creamed cock. They were both rubbing and holding my balls. They were looking at me while each of them shoved my balls back into their mouths. I could feel my cock getting hard again. Each girl took a turn and moved their hand up and down my shaft. It really didn’t take long and I was hard again.

“He’s hard. It’s my turn to fuck him,” Ashley screamed.

Mia then stood on the bed and put her pussy onto my face. I grabbed her bubble butt while she rocked and moved her cunt all over my tongue. Her pussy tasted amazing while I licked at her flimsy lips. I sucked and tongued her cunt. She was moaning and groaning like a cat in heat. My cock was hard as a bat and I couldn't wait for Ashley to get her sweet cunt onto my dick.

Ashley then climbed on top of me and eased down on my baton. Her pussy was so wet and tight. Once she had my cock inside of her, she slapped her cunt up and down over my hard cock. She was moaning and groaning while she rode me. Mia’s pussy was drenched with pussy juices and I slurped and drank her pussy until she was dry. Mia then got up and went behind Ashley and played with her tits and sucked on her neck while Ashley rode me. Ashley’s nipples were rock hard.

“I need to come. Where do you want my load?”

“Come inside of my pussy. I’m on the pill.”

“Shit!”

I was bucking up and she was riding me faster and harder. Ashley leaned back and really moved her pussy. I was so excited and blew my load up her cunt. Mia was kissing her and playing with her beautiful breasts.

“Fuck! That was amazing. Shit.”

“You’re a good fuck for a young guy.”

Ashley got off of my cock and went onto her back. She spread her legs and Mia licked and sucked on my come that was oozing out of her pussy. She licked her dry.

“We really need to go clean your house now. Thanks for all the hot fun.”

“It was my pleasure. Thank you!”

Mia and Ashley got up and then went downstairs to clean. I just was on my bed and couldn’t believe what had just happened to me. I couldn’t wait to tell my friends about my hot day. I was thinking maybe my friends could skip school and we could all play with the cleaning ladies.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments