Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cloud Inversion

"A chance to get away and work on their relationship... and other things."

5
3 Comments 3
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: Winter Break


Exposed to the problems I was having adjusting to civilian life, a good friend of mine had kindly given me access to his trendy, faux-alpine ski chalet in the Cairngorms. He chucked the keys at me, told me to go there, take Rebecca, ski, watch TV and have sex.

We needed it. Our relationship was strained and running out of steam. I was distracted and evasive about my business, my activities, my life in general. Rebecca was beautiful and sweet, charming and considerate. After six months together, the problem was that, often, I was not.

My younger brother, Alec, for all I love him, has a tendency to believe he has the automatic right to go wherever I go. This break was no exception.

“Come on man, you and me chasing tourist chicks!” he enthused.

I sighed in agreement, “If Rebecca says it's okay, then it's okay.”

“Cool bro. Sarah is going to be well chuffed!”

It seems my invite automatically extended to his slutty girlfriend, Sarah.

We took my Land Rover west, above the snow line, into the mountains. As dawn broke I located the chalet, nestled into a V shaped valley high above Aviemore. It was a wooden clad alpine-style building set in its own driveway, shielded from the road, overlooking a few similar residences. As the first jagged, shards of the new day’s sun cracked the mountaintop we rolled out of the jeep and surveyed the scene in front of us.

"Check it out,’ I said, pointing to the valley below, "cloud inversion."

As the breaking sun had warmed the upper slopes, a layer of cloud had formed beneath us, capping the shaded, bitterly cold recesses below, giving an impression of the chalet being nestled atop a mountain of rolling ethereal whiteness, cascading down the valley like some childish image of heaven.

I looked at Rebecca, her pretty green eyes wide, reflecting the spectacular sight as the warming rays set her auburn locks aflame. I put an arm around her shoulder: “Glad you came?”

“Definitely.”

I keyed the beautifully carved oak front door of the chalet and we entered. It was what I expected: resplendent with bespoke burgundy leather furniture, custom kitchen and vast TV.

Rebecca and I bagged the Master bedroom and started changing. I admired the show as she tugged her sleek, racing salopettes up over her slim, athletic bum, fastening the straps tightly so the side vents, drew in, exaggerating her waist, pushing her tits together.

“Very nice,” I said running my hand up the back of her thigh, along the inside of her leg then planting a kiss on her rump.

“Let’s get back nice and early,” she said pressing her butt against me.

I felt encouraged by her assertiveness. We were both inhibited in different ways. I often felt closed off and alone. Sex made the perfect antidote. But Rebecca had some real issues with confidence and so far, I had failed to truly reach her physically and satisfy her.

I squeezed a handful of her cute little arse through the stretchy quilted neoprene of her ski attire, “I can’t wait.”

She gave me her best provocative look, “Well, hold that thought then,” she winked.

Our little foursome breakfasted and kitted up before reconvening on the decking outside the chalet. The day was bright, crisp and stunning. A light snowfall overnight had resulted in a fine powder on a frozen base: Perfect skiing weather. We jumped in the Land Rover for the two minute flit to the chairlift station.

Rebecca and I spent the morning on the West Wall. She was damn good and looked incredibly glamorous in her shades and expensive, fitted ski kit. I felt a surge of pride at the elegant slim woman next to me cutting perfect parallels down the mountainside.

By midday hunger signalled and we headed down to the car. To my surprise, we arrived to find Sarah waiting for us.

“I suck at skiing,” pouted Alec’s petite, curvy girlfriend, her acreage of thick, dark brown hair spilling voluminously out from under the woolly hat Rebecca had lent her.

“I don’t think Alec was having any fun, so I cut him loose to go and do his thing.”

Rebecca made sympathetic noises and placed a hand against her cheek, “God, you’re freezing! Why didn’t you wait in the restaurant?”

“Didn’t want to miss my ride.”

I opened the door, “Get in and get warmed up.”

“I’ll go grab Alex and we’ll head back down,” I told Rebecca.

“That’s silly,” she touched me under the chin, “go find him and have the afternoon together. I’ll take Snow Queen down to the house.”

“You’re the best,” I kissed her then headed back towards the chairlift.

I located Alec and we spent the afternoon pummelling the black runs, giving each other a decent workout. By five o’clock we were ready to eat. We slung our kit and pegged it down the road for home.

Back at the chalet we found the fire lit and the room filled with scents of perfume and cooking. Rebecca looked radiant, her hair cascading down over her shoulders. Sarah had recovered from her morning spent falling over and sat, legs folded primly beneath her, on the sofa. They smiled as we entered, both of them looking fantastic.

“Wow, you look cheerful,” Rebecca said.

“I can be cheerful, you know,’ I assured, playfully hurt, ‘but right now I need a shower.”

The downstairs bathroom was as opulent as everywhere else and I stood under the shower for a long time letting the stress wash out of me.

As I emerged and began to dress, the door quietly opened and in slid Sarah.

“Uh… can I help with something?” I asked, automatically pissed off.

She bit her lip adorably and shook her head, looking up at me. Her mane of hair tied back in a neat pony tail, prettily made up and now changed into a clingy, short blue dress.

Abruptly, she slid a hand down the front of my pants.

“What the hell are you doing?” I hissed, affronted.

They were hauled downward, left bunched up around my thighs. My dick in her hand, she massaged it firmly, confidently.

“You like getting sucked off?” It was barely a question as she squatted in front of me and placed her tongue against the underside of my cock, lapping slowly up to the tip.

“What about Alec?”

She looked at me demurely, “He’s lovely. We have a great time together.”

Exasperated, I tried a different tack, “I have a girlfriend I’m trying to make things work with. I can’t do this!”

She regarded me intently, “I like Rebecca a lot and you make a lovely couple. But I don‘t think you realise just how much she needs to just... fuck.”

“What?” My annoyance now almost boiling over.

“I need to confess something… this afternoon, we had sex.”

I laughed, “You’re mental! Rebecca isn’t into girls.”

A sudden image of her girlie, flushed complexion when we had returned popped into my head, disconcertingly.

“It’s true. In fact, she came in my mouth.”

“Came?”

“Yeah,” Sarah caressed my cock, “squirted in my face while I was licking her out.”

Images of my girlfriend’s toned rump, astride this girls face, grinding herself onto her tongue until, in an orgasmic fit, she actually ejaculated on her, tore at me.

As she stared at me I saw that she wasn’t taunting me. On the contrary, it started to seem that I was being coaxed towards some kind of liaison that Rebecca had already agreed to.

“Let’s move this into the living room,” she grabbed my hand, dragging me insistently.

As I emerged into the soft light of the living area things began to fall into place. Alec sat on one couch grinning broadly, dressed only in a white singlet and a pair of black boxers. He was certainly in on this.

Then, Rebecca’s mannered, feminine voice arrested me, “Hi darling.”

She sat cross legged in red patent stilettos and a little black PVC miniskirt that I never knew she owned, short to the point that it terminated just beneath her buttocks. She sported sheer black stockings and a white boob tube.

She blushed. For all that she was dressed like a slut, really she was still the same self-conscious, middle class girl. I wouldn’t have her any other way.

Sarah crossed the room, took Rebecca’s hand and they lingered together for a minute, like some teenage boy’s lesbian fantasy.

“I’m sorry,” she said earnestly, “I’m not trying to ruin everything, but you wanted me to let the animal out of the cage. This afternoon... it just happened. Or at least, it is happening.”

I decided go with the unfolding events: time to relax, go with the flow, “Can I request that next time you two have a girlie afternoon, you at least consider including us,” I said.

“Well, there’s always tomorrow,” Sarah smiled.

“Or right now?” Alec suggested hopefully.

Together we watched as Rebecca spread her thighs for Sarah, revealing her beautifully trimmed pussy, her opening supple and inviting from the workout during the afternoon.

“Do you think you can get it wet again?” Sarah enquired, perhaps feeling the pressure to perform expertly before the universally male audience.

“Try it,” Rebecca cooed, gently parting herself and swallowing Sarah’s index finger up to the knuckle.

Sarah played her, dipping a middle finger in, as Rebecca squirmed, hips gyrating slowly.

I drew close enough that I could smell her pussy and as Sarah’s fingers emerged wet and coated in her cream, she offered them to me; dipped them into my mouth.

I continued to watch enthralled as she calmly, worked Rebecca over with three fingers, then four, her thumb sliding up behind them, pushing her back, thighs further apart, all the time goading her into exposing, accepting more and more.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

Rebecca’s fuck tunnel stretched beautifully, moistly enveloping the slippery digits. She bit her lip and I heard the intensity of her moans rise as Sarah slid wrist deep in her.

The sight of my girlfriend, clad in PVC, being fisted by another woman was about all I could take in an observational capacity. I gripped my stiff cock and guided it firmly into Sarah’s mouth where I began to massage my shaft.

Alec joined us, went down on Rebecca, lapping at her clit as an entire fist greasily slid in and out of her vagina. The tempo was beginning to rise as Sarah fucked harder and my sweet girlfriend got used to the obscene size of the insertion. A few minutes of this grubby picture and my balls were tight and hard. I felt a colossal tension about to breach.

“I have to come,” I conceded.

“Right in my mouth,” Sarah demanded, breathlessly as she worked on Rebecca.

No choice. I slid deep into her warm, soft mouth, tugging at her hair as I reached critical mass and came hard.

Sarah, experienced as she was, struggled to take my sizeable load orally and fought to retain her composure. Seconds after I came it was spilling out of her mouth, dripping in huge gouts down onto her tits. Drunk on the depravity, she smiled up at me, enjoying the dumb pleasure on my face as she he pulled out of Rebecca, her pink, soaking fuck hole, distending as it extruded her glistening, slippery fist.

Alec moved in, as Rebecca’s gaping cunt convulsed desperately. He pressured his tongue right under her clit and worked her. In short order she bucked, violently orgasming and squirting a geyser of beautiful clear ejaculate all over the three of us.

“Oh shit, you came!” seethed an amazed Alec, greedily lapping it up.

“Told you,” Sarah said smugly, looking gorgeous splattered in my cum.

Rebecca lay before us, splayed, breathing shallow and hard as Sarah climbing atop her with feline seductiveness, “Want to lick this off me?” she asked.

“Uh-huh.”

Gently, sensually, tongue moving across Sarah’s skin, Rebecca began to lick up my cum, where it had been smeared over Sarah’s nipples and where it had run in thick, starchy, rivers down her cleavage. Finally, they kissed deeply, swapping it slowly, enjoying it pointedly as Alec and I watched, rapt.

When Sarah was done with that charade, she made a bee-line for Alec, spreading his legs running her tongue up over his balls, “Don’t worry, it’s not over,” she purred.

One hand wrapped around his shaft she wound her way downwards, locating her tongue into the recess of his arse and beginning to lick him out with considerable enthusiasm.

As we watched them play I took Rebecca in my arms, a moment of closeness in the carnality, “Maybe I should go join him?” she suggested.

My brother and my girl lay side by side, kissing, embracing while I got down next to Sarah on my hands and knees, splaying Rebecca gently. She looked beautiful in the soft light with her flawless, creamy skin. I admired the slim strip of pubic hair, the form of her vagina and beneath it her tight brown bum hole. Carefully, I fingered round the rim savouring, opening her gradually.

“I want your tongue right inside that,” she said with more assertiveness than I had ever heard from her.

“My pleasure.”

She was tight, virginal, but after working my tongue round her opening and massaging her with a well lubricated finger she started to relax, to feel like she might like to fuck my tongue.

I began to push inside.

“Oh fuck! It’s good!” she whispered.

Loving the intimacy of the experience, enjoying the taste, I started to work her over, pushing deeper. I was rock hard again; my cock dry humping the rug, friction burns unimportant.

Alec’s voice was the next one I heard. “Sarah, I need you now. I want your fucking cunt.’

Sarah was ready, more than willing “right here,” she stuck her arse in the air, allowing him total access.

I admired her cute, cleanly shaved slice for just a moment before Alec pulled her on top of him and buried his cock deeply, yanking her downwards, impaling her on his shaft.

Rebecca gazed over at them, “I’d really like to see how a guy of your experience deals with that, cute little butt,” she nodded towards Sarah’s shamelessly presented bum.

“You sure?”

“Definitely!” she produced a dirty smile.

Sarah hadn’t bargained for this particular set up. But as I informed the copulating couple what was about to happen, her excitement was palpable. Suddenly she had an extra four hands all over her buttocks, exploring her, bearing down.

She squealed with pleasure as Rebecca’s tongue got involved, meandering from the shaft of Alec’s cock to the opening of her vagina. She played with his length as it disappeared and then reappeared, progressing to slipping an exploratory finger inside Sarah, alongside Alec.

Meanwhile I squatted over her, my intentions no secret as Rebecca’s soft, gentle hands smeared a generous quantity of lubricant into Sarah’s receptive arse hole.

“Give it to me,” she just about managed in total submission as the second cock in the room squished into her body, “fuck the shit out of it,” she breathed.

Relaxed and open, she easily swallowed three or four inches immediately. As we found our three-way stride and I started to fuck her, the wet, vulgar sound effects as the two of us pumped her gaping, sloppy holes were loud, visceral and obscene in the room.

“Come on! It’s my turn,” Rebecca planted rather a stinging slap on my arse; reminding me that perhaps I shouldn’t cum in this woman a second time when she hadn’t had me yet.

I withdrew, leaving Sarah looking splayed, sore and thoroughly pleased with herself.

Pulling Rebecca onto my lap, yanked down the boob tube, once and for all, causing her perky little tits to pop right out in my face. I pressed my cock against her cunt, rendered easy and receptive by her exertions, and pushed deep inside.

“I thought you were going to fuck my arse, Mountain Man,” she teased.

“Change of plan,” I said spreading her buttocks wide, displaying her anus to the rest of the room as I was swallowed by her welcoming interior, “Alec, do you think you can fit your cock in there?”

There was no doubt.

There was a moment of incredible proximity as the three of us began to have sex. In a tapestry of sensation, I could feel the pressure of Alec’s cock transmitted through Rebecca’s delicious, silken interior as she melted in my hands, reduced to a quivering mess by the twin penetration - front and back, pink and brown, cunt and arse.

I watched her, with a mixture of love and lust, eyes closed, taking those deep massaging strokes from my brother’s girthy cock as, in a display of utmost femininity, she rode the interchangeable waves of pain and pleasure to some strange destination, known only to the four of us.

When Alec came, he pulled out, pumping a great arc of hot jizz over her creamy buttocks, his shaft glistening with lube and bodily fluids. Sarah was on-hand quick as lightning, switching from watching the action and playing with herself to grabbing Alec’s spurting, disgorging cock and directing each diminishing aftershock onto her body. When he was empty, she shamelessly massaged the thick stuff into her tits. I watched her perform for him, wild eyed and crazy.

The white heat of anal penetration gone, I held Rebecca in my arms and rammed it home, deep into her pussy, my fingers pressed hard around her opening until, she went stiff and convulsive to my touch. She climaxed full-on and for a second time squirted that mythical, fragrant, delicious juice, that I had never known her to produce, all over my cock, my hands, my abdomen and the sofa.

She slumped on top of me utterly spent.

“I’m glad we came,” she whispered.

“I’m glad you came,” I said, “and I love you.”

Published 
Written by Morgan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments