Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cock Race

"My second adventure in Wonderland."

11
2 Comments 2
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Read "Into the Hole" First. It will make this much more sense.

 After Whitey's fun fuck, I got my dress and open a door that led me to a dimly lit room with one man standing in the middle. He has black hair and grey eyes, but what I notice first is that he is completely naked with a tattoo of a bird on his arm, and his hand stroking his large hard cock. I walk closer and I notice at his feet is a substantial pool of cum.

"Would you like to join the Cock Race?" he asks as he lets his eyes roam over my body. I can't rip my eyes away from his cock; the sight of it makes me thirsty for another good romp.

"What must I do...?" I reply, my insides becoming jelly as I finally break my gaze away from his cock and to his face where a grin resides on his lips. The grin looks as if he is about ready to strip me and thrust his cock so deep into me that I would cum right away. Oh please do. My mind squeals as he walks back to a shadowed corner and sits. Now the only thing in the center of the room is me, but I know I am not alone with this man. I hear moans and blissful sighs coming from the darkened sides of the room, but all I can see is shadows.

"Take off that dress and let me see you," the man orders. I reach behind me and unzip the dress, letting it fall to the floor next to the pool of semen.

"Tell me your name now," I retort as I stand in front of the man, my body shivering with desire as his eyes roam pleasurably over me.

"I am The Dodo, that is all you need to know. The rules here are simple: screw however many people you want, whenever you want. Since you are new to our games, you will stay in the center, and they will come to you," Eyes flash out of the darkness, hundreds of pairs looking out from their personal games to stare at me in desire. One couple slip out of the dark, sex all over their skin as they pet my hair gently.

"We want to play with her," the man says, his hands stroking my breast, tweaking the nipple roughly.

"You may have her for now. " Dodo orders and instantly the man shoves me down, his cock dangling in my face. I suck on it obediently, my hands stroking his balls gently before gibing a light squeeze. The man groans, his owl tattoo twitching as his lower abs constrict with pleasure. Suddenly, the woman smacks my ass drawing a moan from my lips. The man harshly grabs my hair and pushes his cock deeper in my mouth, my throat opening to deep throat him without any complaints. The woman slaps my ass harder and harder, each time wrenching a cry from me. Her nails dip between my cheeks and stroke my now dripping pussy, the slaps making me oh so wet.

"Look how the little slut loves to be beaten..." she purrs, licking my juices from her fingertips before shoving them deeply into my pussy. I moan at the sudden thrusting of her fingers that match her husband's thrusting in my mouth. Dear god, these two make me want to cry out and I know the games have just begun with them. After minutes of teasing, she slides under me, her tongue lapping at my clit. I lower myself down on her face as she licks and bites and fingers my pussy, the man's cock still hard in my mouth. My body can't take much more as an orgasm rushes out, waves of tension being released from me as I cry out, my head thrown back in pleasure. The woman laps up all of the juices on her face before the man grabs my hair and harshly pulls it up.

He drags me to a lounge couch nearby and lays down, propping me above his hard cock. I lower myself down and instantly gasp as his large cock stretches with in me. My walls loosen as he slowly rotates his hips, my pleasure swiftly building again. The woman sits on the higher arm and spreads her legs before lowering my face to her wet pussy.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

She smells of sweet sex, and as I start riding the man, I lick the woman's clit, the musky taste of her juice mixed with his cum instantly engulfs me as I continue to lick and nip at her. Out of the corner of my eye, I see The Dodo stroking his long hard cock as he watches the Owl-Tattoo Man thrusting deep and roughly into me, keeping my hair pulled taut so his wife's sweet pussy could torment my mouth.

Suddenly, I feel two large hands wrap around my waist and pull me off of Owl, leaving the woman whimpering for her release. Owl grabs her and slams her down on his cock, my pleasure forgotten in the heat of the passion. I turn around and see a large tan man with a scar cross his eyes, holding me against him. His fingers dip between my dripping lips before he pinches my clit, a sharp cry slipping from my lips.

"My play toy now..." he huskily murmurs as I arch against him, his fingers continuing his tease.

"My,my. Hopefully she can last so long." The Dodo mutters as he watches me curiously. I gasp as the man slips his large hard cock in me from behind, forcing me to lean forward with my arms wrapped tightly around my legs to support me as he thrust so forcefully, I can feel him hitting the back wall of my pussy; my pleasure is building swiftly through me as he pushes faster and faster.

"Bring her here!" Another man in the shadows orders. The Scarred Man lifts me up with his dick still within me and drops me down in front of a man in a low armchair. Instantly, the sitted man grabs my head and forces it into his lap to suck his cock while the other thrusts deeper and deeper. I moan around his cock as the two of them thrust in sync into my body, bringing my pleasure to a high point. I hold back my orgasm, the two men's cum my main focus as I suck deeper and deeper as the man behind me matches my speed. Suddenly the two of them quiver, both cocks ready to cum. I slip the one out of my mouth as the Scarred Man pulls out of me. I turn so they both have a shot of my breasts, their hot sticky cum shooting against the pale skin of my breasts as they groan their satisfactions.

"Alice. Come here," The Dodo growls as he vigorously strokes his cock, his desire building up to a point of frenzy. I walk over and instantly he slams me down on his rock hard rod, thrusting so quickly into me that he forces my orgasm within seconds. The squishing slapping of our sex silences the moans in the shadows as they just stroke each other now, watching in a strange fascination as I gasp and cry out as The Dodo's cock touches the deepest part of me just like The Scarred Man. Another orgasm builds inside of me, but the Dodo beats me to it, his hot liquid spilling inside of me before slowly dripping out. He shrinks inside of me before I slide off of his lap, my desire still pent up inside of me.

"Stand up," he rasps, and instantly, I do as ordered, my pleasure nervously humming inside of me as his hand strokes my stomach, tracing the small abs around my hips and slowly dipping to my very wet, very feverish pussy. I cry out and grab onto him as desire rolls through me with every clitoris pinch and finger thrust he does. He smirks as I swiftly cum, my juices mixing with his cum and the other men's cum in the building. I hear moans build to whimpers and gasps as the women too are getting pleasure at the hands of their lovers. I smile and kiss The Dodo before throwing on my dress, the other doors beckoning me to the rest of Wonderland.

"Thanks for playing the Cock Race, Alice m'dear," The Dodo says, his hand pleasing himself as I close the door on his sex filled chamber. Onto Another Wonderland.

Published 
Written by slut_alice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments