Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College coed has her first threesome

"College encounters of a threesome kind"

28
7 Comments 7
82.6k Views 82.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
Kelly and Liz had been friends since they moved in down the hall from each other in a cramped college freshman dorm building. They both loved to party and go crazy and have fun as much as possible. Liz had started dating Greg about a month into the school year and from that point on the three of them were always hanging out, partying, and drinking together.

Kelly, who is 5'6" and thin but very curvy with C cup breasts and long dark hair, considered herself to be bisexual, finding both men and women sexually attractive but had never really been with a woman. Liz, who is 5'3" and very thin has slight but perfect curves and chin length wavy light brown hair, knew she was straight but was curious to know what it would be like to be with a woman and she loved making out with girls to get the attention of guys.

There had always been a great deal of sexual tension between the three friends and on certain occasions when the three were drunk together they would all make out, Liz sitting on Kelly's lap, kissing her passionately and massaging her beautiful round boobs giving Greg, who could do nothing but watch, an incredible hard on which Liz would later relieve once Kelly had left for the night. The three had often joked about having a threesome and discussed what it might be like but had never really seriously thought anything of the sort would actually take place....

...until one night when alcohol had started to fog their brains and excessive talk of sexual activities had made them all incredibly horny.

Kelly and Liz were sitting on Kelly's small bed in her tiny dorm room and they were enjoying a beer, happy that Kelly's roommate had left for the weekend. Greg had been out with friends and the two girls were talking on the phone with Liz's friend Matt and joking about having him visit so they could have a foursome. The call was interrupted by an incoming call from Greg, who was now back on campus and wanted to join the girls. While on the phone with Greg Liz told him about their talk of a foursome with Matt and Greg said that they didn't really have to wait for Matt to come visit, the three of them could have plenty of fun without him. It didn't take long before the three of them were standing in the middle of Kelly's cramped dorm room, kissing each other and groping each other in hurried anticipation. Greg stepped back and watched as his sexy girlfriend and her hot best friend kissed passionately, their hands roaming all over each other's bodies.

"Liz" Greg instructed, "help Kelly take her clothes off" At Greg's command, Liz began to lift Kelly's tightly fitted T-shirt over her head, Kelly's breasts bouncing slightly as they were released from the snug fabric. Liz tossed the shirt aside and looked longingly at Kelly's full chest contained in a hot pink bra. Kelly then followed suite and lifted Liz's tank top over her head to reveal her small but perky B cup breasts, uncontained by a bra, they were exposed to the air, nipples erect. Kelly felt her pussy get hot staring at her friend in front of her and couldn't help but cup those perfect boobs in her hands.

Liz let out a sigh of surprise and arousal as Kelly's hands lightly massaged her breasts and reached forward to unzip her best friend's tight jeans. She hooked her thumbs into Kelly's jeans and also grabbed the black silky thong beneath them to pull both off of her at the same time. Greg came up behind Kelly and helped Liz to fully undress her and Kelly stepped out of the Jeans and closer to Liz so that their bodies were pressed together. Kelly could feel the cool air brush against her hot pussy as she moved one hand down to the zipper at the back of Liz's mini skirt, which fell to the ground as soon as it was unzipped. Liz now stood there in nothing but a tiny pink thong that just slightly covered her pussy which was now aching from all of the attention Kelly was giving her. The two girls kissed again and then Liz smiled and they both turned and walked toward Greg.

They took turns kissing him and worked simultaneously to undress him, Kelly lifting his t-shirt over his head and Liz quickly undoing his pants. The girls worked together to remove his boxers and while they worked Greg removed Kelly's bra and was tugging at Liz's thong. Kelly let Liz finish removing Greg's shorts and helped Greg expose her best friend's hot wet pussy to the cool air. The three of them stood there completely naked kissing for a moment and then Greg said "Liz, do you want to eat pussy? Do you want your face buried in Kelly's hot little cunt while I fuck you?" "Yes" Liz breathed heavily, "Kelly, let me taste your pussy." With that Liz pushed Kelly onto the bed, her head high up on pillows and legs spread wide. Liz kneeled on the bed and leaned forward, her face just inches from Kelly's pussy and then stuck out her tongue and licked the length of her best friend's swollen pussy lips. The sent of her, the taste of her was driving Liz crazy and Kelly moaned and could hardly contain her excitement at the first feeling of her best friend's tongue on her snatch. Greg just stood next to the bed for a moment, watching his girlfriend begin to eat out a girl for the first time. She had never looked more beautiful or more arousing and he slowly stroked his already hard cock at the sight.

Liz pushed her tongue further into Kelly's pussy and licked from her sweet hole up to her clit and moved her tongue in a circle around it before licking back down to her hole again.

BriannaHarmony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriannaHarmony

Greg couldn't stand it anymore; he was so hard from watching this scene that he needed to be inside Liz's pussy soon. He leaned forward and kissed his girlfriend on the cheek as her tongue teased Kelly's clit even more and then reached behind Liz and began to finger her aching cunt. While he did this he leaned in and kissed Kelly passionately on the mouth. Kelly was now so excited she was moaning loudly and pushing her hips closer to Liz's face as Liz licked and sucked her cunt. Liz was now focusing mostly on Kelly's clit, able to tell that her friend was ready to explode at any moment.

Greg now got onto the bed behind Liz, kneeling so that his hard cock was inches from her wet pussy. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit a few times, causing Liz to push her perfect little ass back toward him and then slowly pushed the full eight inches of his cock deep into his little slut girlfriend. She moaned into Kelly's cunt giving Kelly even more pleasure and began to lick and suck with greater desire. Greg worked Liz's pussy slowly, giving her his whole cock and then pulling it almost completely out again. Each time he was almost completely inside her she pushed back, taking even more of him into her. He began to pump his cock into her faster and Liz matched her boyfriend's speed in her pussy with her licks over Kelly's aching clit.

"Oh...my...GOD!" Kelly could barely keep from screaming as her orgasm washed over her. Liz happy lapped up Kelly's sweet juices as Greg fucked her to her first orgasm of the night. Both girls were breathing heavily and laid still for a moment to enjoy their release.

"Let me taste your pussy now Liz" Kelly said, sitting up and pulling her best friend to her for a passionate kiss. The two girls switched positions on the bed and it wasn't long before Kelly had her friend moaning and squealing in pleasure. She slowly fucked her hot whole with her tongue and then licked up to Liz's clit, starting in slow circles, sucking it into her mouth and then gently flicking it with her tongue as she stuck two fingers into Liz's cunt and began to finger fuck her as she continued to lick and suck her cunt.

"Greg, give Kelly your dick, she deserves it" Liz panted as Kelly's expert tongue brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

"You wanna see me fuck her from behind baby?" Greg asked, moving closer to Kelly. "Yes, let me see you pound that sweet little cunt" Liz urged. She loved talking dirty, it made her feel so bad and yet so good.

Greg rubbed his hard cock up and down Kelly's wet pussy lips and then gently teased her ass with it, sending a wave of shock and excitement through her; which made her eat Liz's pussy even more fervently. Greg slowly pushed his entire dick into Kelly's soaking wet pussy and continued to pump her in long even strokes. He paused with his cock as far into her as it would go and slowly moved his hips in circles so that she would feel him everywhere inside of her. She moaned into Liz's pussy. She was gonna cum soon and wanted to feel her friend's orgasm at the same time. She started sucking and licking her cunt with great urgency and it wasn't long until she had Liz screaming "oh shit! Kelly I'm gonna cum so hard!" and soon the two girls were both shaking from their second orgasms of the night.

"I hope you girls aren't getting tired already, " Greg said, sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the two beautiful girls laying together on the bed and stroking himself. Liz leaned over and whispered something in Kelly's ear that made Kelly look at Greg's cock and smile. The two girls sat up, started kissing passionately and started moving closer to Greg. They pushed him back up onto the bed and, still kissing, both leaned closer and closer to his dick. Suddenly he felt both girls' tongues on the head of his cock and it was such an amazing feeling that he had to gasp for air. The girls began to slide their mouths up and down his cock in perfect unison and having the attention of two girls on his shaft was almost too much for Greg to handle. When the girls reached the head of his cock again Kelly took it into her mouth and began to lick and suck the head while Liz licked down his shaft and then took his balls into her mouth. Having two girls giving him a blow job was so intense it wasn't long before Greg felt himself reaching climax. Right as he was about to cum he pulled away from the girls.

"Where do you ladies want me to cum?" he asked. "Wherever you want baby" Liz said, gently massaging his balls with one hand. Kelly took his cock out of her mouth and began to stroke his incredibly hard cock with her hand. "Cum on our faces, I wanna be able to lick it off your girlfriend's hot face" Kelly said and with that Greg took his cock from her and the two girls bent with their faces inches from his cock just as he began to cum stream after stream of his hot juice. When he was finished he laid back and watched as first Kelly licked his cum from Liz's face and then Liz did the same to Kelly's face and the girls kissed passionately. They then laid down on either side of Greg and fell asleep, enjoying the bliss of their first threesome.
Published 
Written by Chelsea
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments