Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Education - Part 2

"Roommates entertain a guest."

8
2 Comments 2
13.4k Views 13.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Kyra and I laid on the bed naked, watching her roommate, Leesa, strip off her sweaty tennis outfit right in front of us. "I can't wait to get out of sweaty clothing" Leesa explained. She continued by reaching under the sports bra she was wearing and pulling it over her head, exposing her beautiful tits. Her boobs were probably 34Bs, with small, dark areolas, and nipples that were already erect. Being an athlete, her tummy was no more than 23 inches around, with no flab to be found. "Now I'm feeling better" she reported as she leaned over in front of us to remove her panties. "Perfect!" she said as she tossed her garments into the dirty laundry.

Leesa then smiled at us before turning around and heading to the shower. Her ass couldn't have been more perfect, 34 inches around, with just enough bounce in them when she walked to make her all the more alluring. Her straight blonde hair fell just below her shoulders, and her pussy hair matched the hair on her head perfectly. After she walked into the shower, I just looked at Kyra. She said "Don't be surprised. She does that all the time. She doesn't have any problem with nudity, especially if it's her being seen nude. Remember earlier this year when we had some students streaking across the campus green? Leesa was the leader of that group."

I was surprised still, but also even more turned on than before. My brain went racing when I began to realize the prospects. Apparently, my cock began reacting also, as Kyra asked "Does all that turn you on, Jim? Would you like to do something wild with Leesa and me?"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Oh, I think we'll be able to figure something out" was her coy answer, as she reached out to my cock and began stroking it. I was completely erect in just seconds, and Kyra rolled on top of me and inserted my cock into her already-wet pussy. Since Leesa could walk out at any moment and catch us fucking, the element of risk made our love-making more intense. She sat up on my cock, sliding her cunt back and forth on my pubes, while I reached up and pinched and pulled her nipples. I could hear her breathing increase in speed, and reached around her with one hand to caress her ass. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened, and Leesa said "Well, what have we here?"

She was wrapped in a towel, combing out her wet hair, when she emerged from the shower. But as soon as she saw us, she dropped the towel and walked over to us, inserting two fingers into her pussy and fucking herself like there was no tomorrow.

"Is there room for one more?" she asked. I signaled for her to join us, and guided her pussy to my face. I gave her a long lick from her ass up to the top of her pussy lips, then back down again into her hole. My tongue seemed to have a life of its own, as it penetrated her pussy, sliding deep into her hot, wet folds. Her juices began flowing as though I had turned on a tap, and I covered her pussy lips with my mouth and sucked her, trying to force all her juices into my oral cavity. Leesa started to move her pussy on my face, and her moaning became louder with my sucking. At last, I moved up to her clit, and began sucking directly on it. I started dragging my teeth over her button, and her cum began gushing into my mouth as she began grinding her pussy onto my face. Kyra had reached out and started pulling on Leesa's nipples, and even more cum flowed from her pussy. She rolled off me then, and sat back to watch Kyra in action.

Kyra began grinding her cunt harder against my pubes, and her breathing became even more ragged. Then I felt her cum soak my cock and balls, flowing over my private areas and onto her bed. I had been holding my cock inside her with little movement, but now I started pumping in and out of her pussy. I looked up at Kyra, and saw her sexy little titties bouncing in time with my thrusts. Leesa had two fingers inside her already sopping wet pussy, and was pounding herself once again, legs spread as wide as she could get them. I looked back at Kyra once more, and when I reached up to squeeze her nipples, she came all over me once more. I couldn't take any more stimulation, and my cock shot cum deep into her pussy. One more cum from Kyra, and Leesa started cumming all over her hand, lifting her ass off the bed, and soaking the sheets beneath her.

I was exhausted, and my cock was shrinking rapidly, but the girls weren't finished. Kyra took her place on my face, grabbing the headboard, and rapidly moving her cunt over my mouth. I quickly inserted my tongue deep into her pussy, and began sucking for all I was worth. Leesa took her place at my cock, and began sucking and licking, cleaning Kyra's and my cum from it. Her expert use of oral techniques soon brought my cock to life again, and she announced "Now it's my turn!" as she held my cock straight up and parted her pussy lips with the head, before sliding down the shaft in one stroke.

Both were still turned on by the actions of just a short while ago, and both were cumming again before I knew it. Leesa's soaking wet pussy was quickly draining its cum all over my cock and balls. While she tried to catch her breath, Kyra's cum began flowing like an open tap into my mouth and all over my face. If I hadn't expected it, I believe I might have drowned. Now both girls were panting, completely out of breath. I began pumping harder into Leesa's pussy, and it wasn't long before I was cumming into her velvety folds. Both girls collapsed to either side of me as we all tried to catch our breath.

But the girls weren't finished. Immediately, they were both working on my cock again, this time trading it back and forth between them. At times, one would suck on my cock while the other would lick my balls.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud

But try as they might, I couldn't be brought back to an erection this quickly after two cums. "Sorry, ladies, but men just have to wait a while, even with two naked women with him. Blame Mother Nature."

They both agreed that we could all use a rest, but Kyra insisted that we all take a shower together. I heard no objections, and soon we were all under a warm stream of water. "Isn't this how this got started?" I queried. Both girls got a laugh from that observation. We all washed each other, paying special attention to cock and pussies. After, we all dried each other off, and stepped back into their room.

"What do we do when you can't get hard?" Leesa asked innocently. "I'm tired of fingering myself. There has to be something else."

"You can always use toys" I suggested.

"Toys?" Kyra asked.

"You know, vibrators and other dildos, things that will substitute for a cock or fingers" I replied.

"Have you ever used one before?" Kyra asked Leesa.

"I wouldn't even know where to get one" giggled Leesa.

"Well maybe we need to go on a little shopping trip" I suggested. "I know a business that carries that type of merchandise."

"What about now?" Leesa was getting excited at the prospect.

So we all three piled into my car, none of us wearing any underwear. The girls had shorts on that were so short that they had to make sure their pussy lips were clean shaven, to prevent any cunt hairs from peeking out. It was a treat just to watch the girls shaving. They even allowed me to help, as long as I was careful.

When we got to the store, there were all sorts of toys for them to view. Both chose a vibrator, Leesa a 6" number, and Kyra an 8". But when they spotted a double-headed dildo, they could see the possibilities, and split the cost of it. "Now you're not going to allow these to be a substitute for my cock, are you?" I asked plaintively.

Kyra replied "No, I suspect there's no substitute for the real thing. This is for when you're not around. Remember, if it weren't for these, we'd be letting our fingers do the walking anyway."

"Don't worry" echoed Leesa. "I don't see that happening either."

Once back to their room, they couldn't wait to get started. Both pulled their vibrators out, spread their legs while facing each other, and turned them on. Both pussies were already leaking lubrication in anticipation of their new experiences, and within just a minute, both girls had the head of their vibrators inserted into their cunts.

Leesa was quick to respond. Her smaller dildo parted her cunt lips and slipped into her pussy. She was able to take most of it in, then slid it slowly out before starting in and out movements. As she fucked herself, she increased the speed of the vibrations, and I noticed some sweat forming on her chest and brow.

"Touch your clit with it" I suggested. When she did, her breath caught, and cum began flowing from her pussy onto her bed. She moved it back into her pussy, and continued in and out movements, causing a second orgasm within seconds. Finally, she released the dildo, and it remained protruding from her pussy.

"Do it, Kyra! You'll love it!" exclaimed Leesa.

Kyra then began moving her own dildo in and out. It was larger than her roommate's, and slightly more difficult to insert. Once she got it in, she could get about 1/2 of it in, then started long in and out movements of her own. She removed it to turn on the vibrator, then touched it to her clit. At once, she gasped, and quickly pulled it away. After a moment, she touched it to her clit again, and this time held it directly on it. Her jaw clinched and her body stiffened, and then her legs clamped together, making a clapping noise as she had an orgasm that caused her cum to shoot out of her pussy two or three times. Kyra then reinserted it into her sloppy pussy, and cum continued to flow in rivulets. She suddenly removed it from her cunt, and collapsed back on the bed exhausted.

"That was so cool, roomie!" Leesa nearly shouted. "I've never seen a girl cum like that before!"

"It was almost too intense" replied Kyra. "I hope I'll get used to it as I use the dildo more. But I want to try the two-headed thingie now."

Leesa grinned as she reached for it. Again, she was first, spreading her cunt lips, then slipping the head into her own cunt. "Mmmmmmm, that's nice. Now you" she said to Kyra.

Kyra spread her own legs in preparation for her end. She took it from Leesa, licked the head, then slowly slipped it inside. "OH, God!!" she cried out as it slid deeper into her pussy. "This feels great!"

I moved over to them, grabbed the center of the dildo, and began moving it back and forth, eliciting moans from both girls. I could see their lubrication coating the dildo as they both got wetter and wetter. Leesa came first, her ass raising off the bed as she did. Kyra followed suit in less than a minute, and she grabbed her nipples and pulled as she came. They gathered themselves for a moment, then like they heard some ultrasonic signal, began moving their pussies toward each other, driving the dildo deeper into each other's cunts. A couple of minutes later, and moans could be heard from them both as another orgasm wracked both their bodies. Finally, they both collapsed with the dildo still buried in their pussies.

"Man, that was intense" said Kyra. "I only wish we'd known about this long ago."

But Leesa looked at Jim, then at Kyra. "Kyra, it occurred to me that someone has been neglected in all this."

"Are you up to two horny females, Jim?" kidded Kyra.

"Oh, I think I can manage" answered Jim, with a grin across his face.

Published 
Written by billtenn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments