Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Fantasy Comes True Decades Later

"A longtime college fantasy finally occurs, with a twist"

0
0 Comments 0
8.6k Views 8.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words
A bunch of us are at a party, having a good time and having a few drinks. At first you are a little uncomfortable looking me in the eye after the chats we have had, but after a few minutes, it actually becomes more enjoyable - knowing things about each other that others don't know. Easy to make comments to each other to try to get a reaction, like the ultimate inside joke.

A little later in the evening, you and I are talking and Susan shows up holding her wine glass, giving you a hug and saying hi. Checking her out, you comment, "Damn, Susan, you look great in that outfit. I wish I had your body to pull that off." She looks hot in her skirt that is a few inches above the knee, 4 inch heels and blouse that's unbuttoned at least one or two buttons too many.

She laughs and jokes, "Well at least someone finds me attractive, I think my hubby gets tired of me."

With a wicked smile, you add, "Well, with a few more drinks and you looking that good, might have to think about my college fantasy."

You look right at me with your comment and then playfully add, "Be a sweetie, and get us another drink."

I come back with another drink for each of you and you thank me, then lean in and whisper, "I want you to take care of us tonight and help make sure when our drinks start to get low, bring another one for us."

I make a joke, "What about the other people at the party?"

You lean in and pull my shoulder a little lower to get closer to my ear and command, "I told you I like control and if you listen, you might get to have fun too." You give me a little sly grin as you say it and squeeze my forearm to convey you're serious.

You don't say anything else, just smile. Over the next hour, you notice I do keep a good eye on your drinks and make sure they are full all night. I bring another round later and Susan makes the comment, "Are you trying to get me drunk to take advantage me?"

I blush a little and before I can answer, you laugh and say, "He's not, I am."

She laughs a little and responds, "Well, it's working."

You use this for an opening and ask, "Have you ever kissed a woman?"

She is caught a little off guard but has enough of a buzz that she answers, "Well, I did back in college when I was young and silly."

After a second, you respond, "Well, I wish I would have tried it in college. I always wanted to, but always chickened out." You smile at her and add, "If I was going to break my girl cherry, it should be with a hot girl. Do you mind if I kiss you tonight?"

Even though she's pretty drunk, she likes the flattery and compliment and leans in for a small kiss.

You lean in too and kiss her softly at first and then I see your hands go on her face and your mouth open as your tongue explores her mouth just for a second. You totally catch her off guard and she backs up a little.

You both giggle and you tell her that was fun and joke, "I kissed a girl and I liked it." You know I am watching and can see I'm a little shocked but go back to the party.

I see you ladies chatting for a while, giggling and laughing, looking at me time from time. About 30 minutes later, you come up and say, "Can you be a good boy and drop me off? I can barely walk, so don't think driving is a good idea."

You grab Susan's hand and say, "You better not drive either, come with us."

We get to your place and you ask, "Do you want to come in for a drink?"

Susan is out of the car before you as we head in and another round comes. We are sitting in the living room chatting and then out of the blue you look at me and say, "Do you know you and Susan both have something in common?"

I look at you puzzled, not sure what you're saying and then you say, "You both like women to control you in the bedroom."

I turn a million shades of red as Susan looks at me and you see my reaction. "After I kissed her at the party, I told her about my fantasy of wanting to be with a woman and if she'd be interested," she said. "She only did it a few times in college with the same girl. She said it was fun because the girl knew exactly what to do and she was very much in control. Susan commented how hot it was to give up control and let someone use her for her pleasure and desire."

She and I both turn red and then you add, "I asked her if she missed it and she didn't answer, but blushed when I said 'Don't worry Susan, I will be in control'."

I look over at Susan, and even though she's pretty drunk, she's a little red that you told this story to me.

You look at her and say, "Sorry, Susan, I didn't mean to embarrass you, I think it's fricking hot as hell. And don't worry about him saying anything, in fact he's very much like you."

She asks what you mean and you tell her how I was drunk one night and how you commented you liked giving blowjobs. "He asked why I liked it so much and I said it's fun to do and it's so powerful to have a man in a position like that, wanting you so much and you have all the control."

You add that I made a comment about how sexy it is for a woman to be in control and you commented, "You probably couldn't handle it."

Then you recall how I smiled and said, "I'd love to try."

You tease me in front of her a little saying how I made little comments over a few times about it. Then you smile and say, "You could help fulfill two fantasies in one shot."

Susan says, "Oh god, no, I'm not gonna do a threesome."

You laugh out loud and correct her, "No, not a threesome. But it would be hot for him to watch us two, BUT ONLY watch and maybe help with a few things."

You look me directly in the eye and comment, "You won't get to touch or play, isn't that right?"

I look surprised and nod. You look at me and say, "Tell her, promise her."

I look at Susan and say, "I promise, I won't get involved or touch."

She looks a little surprised. You giggle and say, "That wasn't enough, you need to beg more to convince her," and you whisper something in my ear.

I get up and stand in front of Susan and then kneel and kiss her heel and say, "Will you please fulfill our fantasies tonight? Her taking you and me watching."

You can tell she's a little nervous and you say, "Don't worry, he will be a listener or else he'll regret it badly," as I feel a hard swat across my butt. I look up surprised and you give me a wicked grin as you hold a crop in your hand. You lean in and give Susan another kiss and she kisses you back and you know you have your chance tonight.

You tell Susan to stand up and you sit down on the chair where she was. You smile and say, "Never did this, control a guy and a girl," and you smile broader.

You look at me and say, "Undress her for me. But remember, its for me, not you. And no touching."

I get before Susan and start to unbutton her blouse and slowly take it off her shoulders and arms and she's standing there in a lacy, push up bra. You smile and say, "Very nice, very nice indeed. Look at her breasts, aren't they fantastic?" As they are, perky and high in her bra.

You hear me moan, "Yes," as I stare at them.

You smile and teasingly say, "I bet you'd love to play with them right now, but you can't, they are mine tonight."

"And now her skirt," you add and I drop to my knees and unbutton it and unzip it. It falls to the floor and she steps out of it.

She's wearing a pair of lacy boy shorts and you say, "Turn around," to Susan in a slightly commanding tone.

She turns around and you smile and say, "Damn, that's a nice ass, isn't it?" and I nod.

You smile some more and comment, "I bet you're thinking about how you'd like to bend her over the sofa and just ravage her," and you see your comment torments me.

With a wry grin, you add, "Too bad that's my plan tonight, not yours," but then conclude with, "You are a good submissive boy that likes to please, I bet you'd love to just kiss an ass like that.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

Why don't you ask her if you can?"

I get nervous and you say, "Go ahead."

I look at you and her nervously. You nod at me and I sheepishly ask, "May I please kiss your ass, Susan?"

She gets nervous and says, "I thought you said it was just you and I?"

With a giggle you say, "That's all, he doesn't get to see an ass like that everyday, Just let him worship it a second, it will be a good fantasy."

She's a little nervous but says okay and you smile as I lean in and kiss it gently right on the area where the fabric meets the skin.

You add, "This is sexy as hell but I can't take much more, it's my turn soon," and you tell me to undo her bra next and you see me struggle as it fastens in the front. It's hard to get it off without touching much.

Seeing you watch me as I do it and finally get it open. You're sitting there watch her be undressed by me and you smile and stand up and kiss her deeply and hard.

Your hand pulls her hair back a little which causes her to squeal just a little as your other hand caresses her. You continue for a few minutes and then look at me still on my knees, watching you like a schoolboy seeing something new the first time.

Looking at her, you comment, "Your heels are sexy but make you too tall," and then look down at me and add, "Be a good boy and take them off for me."

I try to undo her shoes. There are a lot of buckles and I struggle with it and you two are making out in front of me. The sounds and sight is so distracting, it takes me a long time. Her movements and sounds make it virtually impossible but I finally get them off. I look up and my face is next to Susan's panties and I notice a growing wet area.

You smile as you step back and see what I'm staring at and you pat my head, "God, I can imagine what's going through your head, but too bad it's all mine."

You go to a drawer and take out a few pairs of restraints and tell me to tie Susan to the one side of the bed for you. She is nervous and says, "I'm not sure."

You kiss her and add, "Don't worry, you'll love it," as you help her lay down. You keep kissing her as you watch me tie her hands for you. You see me struggle as I'm so turned on and have both of you there, but I can't do anything but watch and listen.

I get her hands bound and ask about her feet and you say, "That's fine, she needs to move some." I see a beautiful woman laying there, looking so sexy and so turned on and aching but then you snap your fingers.

You then tell me to go into the other drawer and get out a few toys and I go over and pull out a vibrator and two dildos. You instruct me to lay them next to Susan, you'll be having fun with them later. You can tell I'm curious to see what else might be in the drawer, but then tell me to get more restraints.

I'm thinking you are going to do her ankles but then you have me lay on the opposite side of the bed and you straddle my chest and lean in, letting your cleavage show as lean down and push my arms up above my head and fasten and tighten them. You get another set of restraints and bind my ankles to the bottom of the bed.

You move up on top of me, giving me a wicked smile as you feel my excitement and whisper, "I was gonna put you in the chair, but thought it would be more fun to have you next to us, helpless, knowing how bad you want us, hearing the sounds, smelling the sex and there is nothing you can do but ache and throb." I see Susan next to me, smiling as you torment me, wanting you so bad.

You go over and slide off her panties and come up and run them across my face, having me feel the wetness and you playfully lay them across my face, distorting my vision.

For the next hour or so, it's quite a show I hear and partially see. At first, I hear a vibrator for a few minutes as I feel the bed beside me shake from Susan's orgasm.

Her panties are still covering my vision, but this time, I see her legs pinned up as I hear you going down on her. The sounds of licking, kissing and sucking, your moaning mixing with hers. I hear her climax at least two times before I feel the bed move again.

I'm caught off guard as I feel you lean down and kiss me, pushing your tongue into my mouth and tormenting me with, "God, doesn't she taste incredible, I bet you wish you could have eaten that pussy just like I did. It's better than I thought it would be."

Then I feel your foot on my arm as you get on top of Susan and have her give you oral. I hear, "God, eat my pussy, I want it so bad, eat it, lick it, own it, Susan."

As the time goes on, the bed moves faster as you get more into it and after a while, I feel you roll over and collapse next to me, laying between her and I. After you're both spent you tell her thanks and she thanks you too.

At that moment, you both look at me and giggle a minute, seeing me there, totally bound, fully erect and helpless. For the past hour, you got so into, you almost forgot I was there. You smile as you look at me and I hear you say, "Susan, can you help fulfill another favorite?" and then you lean in and whisper to her.

I hear you add, "If you don't want to, that's okay too."

You move from that side of the bed to where I'm tied and I feel your hands move her panties off my face and then your hands run down my chest and start to unbutton my shirt. You feel my breathing pick up and see a bulge growing and you giggle. "Don't get too excited, you're not getting any," you say as you unbutton the shirt. I feel you start to play with my nipple with your fingers and then start to nibble and the start to bite it.

You look at Susan and say, "He told me he loves his nipples bitten and hard enough for him to be sore so he remembers it hours and days later. I thought it would be hot to help fulfill this fantasy and it will be fun for every time he feels the soreness, it will bring him back to this moment," and then you start to really go to town on my right nipple.

I close my eyes with the mixture of pleasure and pain and then I'm shocked as I feel my left one getting attention too and I look down and this time it's Susan. It's a wild sensation, two different beautiful women, both driving me crazy and doing it a little different.

After a few minutes, they are aching and sore as you stop and look at your handiwork. You smile and say, "I think this will be in his mind for a while," as you get up and undo my hands and ankles and let the blood return to my limbs.

You get up and put on a robe and Susan starts gathering her clothes and you look at me and smile with, "You undressed her, dress her again."

And you watch me get the clothes and help her get dressed. You sit and smile and watch me struggle with the clothes. You say, "No touching, just help." It's so hard to help her get dressed knowing what happened.

You have me go on my knees as I help her back into her panties. This time as I help her pull them up, I see how excited she is and the smell is filling the room. I take the bra and try and put it on her without copping a feel, but as my hands brush her nipples, mine ache from the attention you two gave to them. I get the blouse and skirt on and she takes the heels in her hand.

You thank her for an incredible evening and she says how much fun she had. As she stands there, you get up and kiss her again and say, "Oh god, I can taste me on you. I can't wait till next time."

You kiss me on the cheek and tell me to drive Susan home, and then rub against my nipples and you hear me moan and you give me the wickedest smile as we leave.

Published 
Written by gemstory
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors