Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Come on, boys

"A cancelled lesson leads to lesbian sex followed by a hardcore foursome."

22
9 Comments 9
14.1k Views 14.1k
6.3k words 6.3k words
When I was browsing through one of my scrapbooks the other day I found a snapshot of a vivacious brunette wearing a skimpy outfit that did little to hide her curvy figure.

I first met Helen about three years ago when we both enrolled at Spanish language classes, and we seemed to gel instantly. We both picked up the basics quite quickly, and after a few weeks we were engaging in simple conversations. Then one evening the tutor cancelled the lesson due to sickness, and Helen suggested that I drive over to her place where we could study and practice on our own.

She only lives a few miles from me so when I got home from work I zapped a ready-meal in the microwave, had a refreshing shower, and by seven-thirty I was ringing her doorbell with my notebooks and study modules under my arm.

She greeted me warmly and ushered me into her lounge, which was cosy but seemed a bit humble. She explained that she was between homes at the moment and was renting this small apartment temporarily until she found somewhere permanent. “It’s a long story,” she sighed. “I’ll tell you all about it sometime.”

We concentrated on our studies for the next two hours, but I could sense that Helen had other things on her mind, and when I asked her what was wrong she said that she just needed someone to talk to.

During the next half-hour she completely opened up to me about her long and bitter divorce and how she’d been forced by the court to sell the matrimonial home.

She started crying when she described how she was thrown out through no fault of her own, and how unloved she felt.

I couldn’t bear to see her like this so I sat next to her on the sofa and comforted her as best I could.

She settled after a while, but I didn’t feel that I could leave her in this state so I said quietly, “I don’t have to work tomorrow so I’ll happily stay the night if you want me to.”

She told me that she only had the one bed, but I said that as long as it was a double bed, it wasn’t a problem. She looked puzzled as she pondered the prospect of sleeping with another woman in her bed, but I reassured her that everything would be okay.

She then blew her nose and smiled saying, “In that case let’s open another bottle.”

As we chatted I got the impression that her sex life had been quite dull during her marriage and was now non-existent. It was clear that she needed some TLC but there was no hint that she wanted me to provide it.

When it was time for bed I told her that I didn’t have any nightwear so she found me a pair of her pyjamas, and we got into bed. She thanked me for being a good listener and for agreeing to stay over then she kissed me on the cheek, turned onto her side facing away from me, and said goodnight.

I did the same but sensed that Helen was far from falling asleep, and after a few minutes she said softly and slowly, “Candy, would you give me a cuddle.”

I turned over pressing my body against her back and wrapped my arm around her body just below her breasts. “Is that better?” I whispered into her ear.

Then as I kissed the nape of her neck, she replied, “Much better.”

“Can I do this?” I asked as I began to gently squeeze her ample breast.

“All night if you want to,” she replied.

“And what about this,” I asked as I slipped my hand into her pyjama bottoms and stroked her pussy.

“That too,” she answered.

She told me that she’d never been with another woman before but that she’d always fantasised about it, then she undid the buttons on her pyjama top, and switched on the bedside lamp.

As she rolled onto her back the pyjama top opened to completely expose her lovely bare breasts, and with my finger delving deeper into her femininity, I kissed and sucked her nipples until they became long and stiff.

It wasn’t long before we were both naked and enjoying the wonderful feeling of skin on skin. As we kissed and caressed each other sensuously our legs gradually became entwined until our pussies touched, and although she’d never done it before, she instinctively knew how to grind hers against mine in a lovely rhythmic motion.

She kept telling me good it felt and neither of us could resist tasting the succulent cocktail of pussy juices that we were both excreting.

“No wonder men enjoy licking pussy so much,” she said, “It’s delicious.”

“It’s not only men that enjoy licking pussy,” I whispered, “Let’s do it properly.”

We disconnected and got into a position were we could pleasure each with our fingers and tongues then Helen remarked that my fingers were the only sexual penetration she’d had in over two years.

“In that case,” I said softly, “I’ve got something with me that I think you might like.”

“Really,” she said, “What’s that?”

I reached into my bag beside the bed and produced a big black dildo, which I’d bought earlier that day as a treat for myself, “I hope you’re okay with the colour,” I said, “It reminds me of Joseph.”

She appeared shocked at the size of it, but when she said it was just perfect, I offered it up to her lips and she gleefully sucked on it for a minute or two.

When she said that she wanted to feel it in her pussy I offered her some lube, but she reckoned that she was wet enough to take it without.

She lay on her side and I lifted her leg so that I could gently work the tip of the dildo into the moist pink opening to her vagina. I started by pushing and pulling it slowly until I could see her juices coating the first couple of inches, then I spat on it and pushed it in a bit further. She gasped as it went in, but I wanted to give her something like the feeling of being penetrated lovingly, so I pressed the suction base of the dildo against my pelvis and just pushed my body forward until it was all the way in.

“I’ve never had anything so deep,” she gasped, “I can feel the tip pressing hard.”

In such a short time she’d changed from a lonely soul feeling sorry for herself into a horny slut on the verge of orgasm thanks to a big black latex cock and my thumb rubbing her clit.

If I’d had a strap-on with me I’d have been able to fuck her properly, but this was the best I could do on the spur of the moment, and she loved it.

I felt elated when she moaned loudly and her legs began shaking. She’d been sex starved for too long and all that tension was being released in a single explosive orgasm. This sudden gush of pure ecstasy must have felt something like the sluice gates of a reservoir had just been opened, and she panted for ages afterwards.

By now I was so desperate to cum that I pulled my little hood back with my fingers and pleaded with her to suck my exposed clit.

As Helen brought me closer and closer, I heard myself giving her a running commentary of how good it felt, and in just a heartbeat my orgasm hit me like a seismic tremor. My body throbbed as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through me, and in the end I had to beg her to stop licking me.

Relaxing in each other’s arms we gradually came down from our sexual high, but we continued caressing each other for about twenty minutes before I slowly withdrew the dildo from Helen’s luscious body, and we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to the lovely feeling of Helen’s slender finger gently stroking my slit. “This is how all days should start,” I said sleepily.

“I love your bald pussy,” she said, “Maybe you could make mine like that.”

I said that I’d gladly do that, and then she asked me if I wanted tea or coffee.

As we sat up in bed drinking our tea I asked her if she had any regrets about the events of the previous night and she said that she had none. We talked about where we go from here and I said that there was no reason why we shouldn’t become sexual partners, but I explained that I couldn’t give myself exclusively to anyone.

She seemed very comfortable with that and I asked her what plans she had for the day. “I’m viewing an apartment at eleven,” she said, “Perhaps you’d like to come with me and then we can go and have a nice lunch somewhere.”

That sounded perfect, and after a second cup of tea, Helen went for her shower. She emerged about ten minutes later wearing a white towelling bathrobe and handed me a large bath towel.

When I emerged Helen was spread-eagled naked on the bed with some scissors and an electric shaver next to her. “I wasn’t sure what you’d need,” she said.

I said that we’d probably need some soothing body lotion, which was on the dressing table.

As it turned out Helen’s pubic hair was quite soft and once I’d trimmed away the excess with the scissors, the shaver made easy work of the stubble. “There we are,” I said as I rubbed the body lotion into her soft smooth pussy flesh.”

“Wonderful,” she said, “I was a bit concerned it might look like a plucked chicken, but it feels really silky.”

“There’s just one more thing I need to do,” I said quietly.

“What’s that,” she replied.

“This,” I said as I buried my tongue into her sweet feminine cleft.”

She moaned softly as I licked the soft folds of her labia, and she just lay back with her forearm across her eyes as she absorbed the pleasant feeling of my tongue caressing her sensitive womanhood.

It didn’t take long before I could sense the change in her breathing and the gradual tensing of her muscles so I began to vary the tempo knowing that she wouldn’t be able to control the moment of her climax.

I love the fact that female orgasms can vary in intensity. Sometimes it’s just a gentle series of pulses whilst others begin with a violent jolt followed by ripples of pleasure radiating from the epicentre. All are equally satisfying and when Helen’s body jolted as though she’d received an electric shock, I knew exactly what she was experiencing. Those ripples of ecstasy were spreading throughout her body delivering pleasure to every part, and when it all subsided, she just lay there breathing heavily.

“Come on,” I said, “I need some breakfast.”

I only had the jeans and shirt that I’d arrived in so Helen invited me to look through her wardrobe for something different to wear. I found a nice yellow summer dress that fitted me perfectly, and she chose something similar in pale blue. By the time we’d finished our breakfast it was more or less time to leave for the viewing appointment.

It had already been quite an eventful morning for Helen but neither of us had any inkling that our day was going to get better and better.

We decided to take a cab into town so that we could enjoy a bottle of wine with our lunch without worrying about driving under the influence, and it dropped us conveniently right outside the estate agent’s office.

It was a warm humid day, but the air-conditioning in the office was extremely comfortable and provided an excellent working environment for the six people that were at their desks.

Helen was greeted by one of the partners and she introduced me. Glen was a good looking, well groomed guy in his mid thirties with dark wavy hair and a great tan. He asked us if we wanted a coffee but we declined, and he invited us to follow him.

The apartment was located in an exclusive block only five hundred yards from the office so we all took a gentle stroll to the building. We entered the stylish lobby, and took the elevator to the very top of the building ten floors up.

The elevator doors opened up and it became apparent that there were just two apartments on this level. The landing was very smart with contemporary paintings on the walls and palm trees in large terracotta pots. Glen opened the door to the right hand apartment and ushered us inside.

Immediately we walked through the door Helen fell in love with the place. It was large, light and immaculate throughout with two huge bedrooms, a high-end luxury kitchen, a large wetroom and a massive lounge diner. It was just outstanding with furniture straight out of the pages of a luxury lifestyle magazine, and the views from the large windows were stunning.

Helen was struggling to contain her enthusiasm already but the tour wasn’t over yet. Glen led us through an internal corridor and up a flight of stairs to another landing. When he opened the door I couldn’t believe my eyes. A beautifully manicured roof garden was part of the deal and there was even a large hot tub.

Glen explained that the wall separated this garden from the neighbouring one, but that the owners worked overseas and were rarely at home.

Helen didn’t hesitate to confirm her interest and just wanted it so much that she told him there and then that she’d take it.

“Don’t you want to think about it?” he asked, “Perhaps put an offer forward?”

We went back down to the lounge, and having considered what he’d said Helen replied, “It’s exactly what I’m looking for and it’s within my budget, so just tell the owners that I want it, and let me know when I can move in.”

Then came the bombshell, and with broad smile Glen confessed that he was actually the owner, and that once the legal formalities were completed, the property was hers.

On the way back to the office he explained that he was negotiating to buy a substantial country house in several acres of grounds located just a few miles out of town, and he was keen to finalise the sale as soon as possible.

When we arrived back at the office Glen introduced us to his business partner Tony who was equally well groomed, and just as attractive.

This time we accepted the offer of a coffee and while Helen sat with Glen to complete a few forms, I chatted to Tony in a casual and friendly manner.

When everything was concluded Glen asked Helen what she planned for the rest of the day, and when she told him that we were going to find a nice restaurant for a celebratory lunch, he said that coincidentally, he and Tony were planning to do the same.

His offer for us to join them was far to good to refuse, so after Glen had issued some work files to his staff with a variety of instructions, we all went out the back way where a couple of sleek BMW’s were parked.

“Tony doesn’t drink,” said Glen, “So he’ll drive.”

After about fifteen minutes we swept into what appeared to be a private farmhouse but which was in fact an exclusive five star restaurant. Helen and I were quite local but neither of us had any idea that the place existed.

None of us were especially hungry so we decided to share a large seafood platter washed down with some fine Chardonnay, and Tony had some mineral water.

Our conversation was easy and relaxed with much talk about holiday destinations, cars and fashion. There was nothing intimate or intrusive about any of it and my overall impression was that these two guys were just genuine, hard working entrepreneurs who were focussed on being successful.

I did happen to notice though that neither of the men wore wedding rings or had marks suggesting they’d taken them off, and the trouble with me is that this is exactly the type of guy that turns me on.

In keeping with female tradition, Helen and I went to the powder room together, and as we adjusted our make-up I said to her, “I don’t know about you Helen but I’m really in the mood for a man today.”

She looked shocked but asked if I had anyone in mind.

“Well I reckon that Tony and Glen might be up for a bit of seduction,” I said, “What do you reckon?”

“As long as it doesn’t scupper my property deal,” she said, I’ll go with the flow.”

When we returned to the table to finish our coffees, Glen had already settled the bill and refused to accept any contribution.

It was now up to me to manipulate the situation so I said that Helen couldn’t quite remember some of the aspects of the apartment layout, and wondered if it would be possible to view the place again. It was just a ruse to get them to take us back to the apartment, but I had no plan as to what to do when we got there, and of course I didn’t even know if they’d be receptive.

Tony and Glen confirmed that their schedule was clear for the rest of the day and happily agreed to show us over the apartment again.

The remote device on Tony’s car opened the gate that allowed us into the secure parking zone, and once again we found ourselves in the elevator heading for the tenth floor.

Once inside the apartment Glen invited us to wander around at will, which we did.

I especially liked the lounge area with its contemporary décor and a huge white leather corner-seating unit.

aliceevan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aliceevan

As I settled back into the sumptuous furniture I said, “Glen, you wouldn’t happen to have some Champagne here would you?”

He must have been reading my mind because no sooner had I finished my question than he was there with a bottle of Moet in a silver bucket full of ice and four crystal champagne flutes. “I thought we could go up to the roof garden and celebrate the deal we’ve done today,” he said.

He led the way and placed everything on a very solid wooden table with fixed seating benches on either side. It was a lovely warm afternoon with a gentle breeze that made it very comfortable, and because we were so high up, it was also very peaceful.

He filled the glasses and brought mine over to the hot tub where I was standing. “Do you use them at all?” he asked.

I told him that every year I get together with some girlfriends and we spend almost a whole weekend in a hot tub.

He then asked me if he could ask me a really personal question, and I said he could ask me anything he wanted.

He looked very thoughtful as if he was choosing his words carefully then said, “Would I be right in thinking that you and Helen are a couple?”

I smiled and replied that we were just friends then added that although we had slept together, we weren’t lesbians as such. “We both enjoy sex with men just as much,” I said seductively.

He nodded as though he appreciated my truthful response, and I said, “Now it’s my turn to ask you a question.”

He agreed that this was only fair and said, “Fire away.”

“Does this hot tub work?” I asked.

He replied that it did, and immediately powered up the pumps and lights, which brought the tub into life.

This was the opportunity that I needed to see how far I could takes things, and I cheekily asked him if I could try it.

He looked somewhat shocked at my question, but when he spluttered something along the lines that I could if I wanted to, I didn’t hesitate to kick off my shoes and peel my flimsy dress over my head. I wasn’t wearing any underwear, and wasn’t shy about being naked in front of everyone so I stepped into the swirling water and sat on one of the moulded seats with the waterline just below my plump firm breasts.

My nipples became stiff when I tweaked them, and it wasn’t long before the other three were standing by the side of the tub watching me. “It’s lovely in here Helen,” I said, “Maybe you should try before you buy.”

She walked back to the table and put her glass down before taking her dress off. Then she removed her bra and panties and casually ambled back to the tub where she came and sat beside me.

I couldn’t resist the temptation to cup her breast in my hand and lick her nipple, and she responded by licking mine.

“Come on boys,” I said, “Don’t be bashful. Come and join us.”

There was only a slight moment of hesitation, but as soon as Glen started to unbutton his shirt, I knew we were on.

They were soon naked and heading towards the tub, and it was a very pleasing sight. They were both quite lean and fit looking with just the right amount of masculine body hair in all the right places. There’d been no suggestion that this was going to be anything other than just an impromptu private pool party, so neither of them displayed any sign of sexual arousal.

That all changed when they got into the tub and sat either side of us. There was no selection process as such, it just happened that Glen was next to me and Tony was next to Helen.

Initially there was some light hearted banter about the unexpected events that had brought us to where we were now then Glen said jauntily, “As second viewings go this is by far the best I’ve known.”

“And it’s about to get even better,” I said as I placed my hand on his thigh and slid it slowly up to his groin. I turned my head towards him and closed my eyes as he kissed me tenderly. His hand began to feel the firm flesh of my breast and he asked me if he could do what Helen had done a few minutes earlier

I gave my consent instantly, and as he sucked my nipples, his cock began to stiffen in my hand. His balls felt nice and full, and as I ran my fingers up and down his shaft I knew that I was going to enjoy feeling it inside me very soon.

I heard Helen gasping as Tony fingered her pussy, and it was clear that they were heading in the same direction as Glen and I.

I love having sex in the water, and as soon as Glen’s cock was big and hard, I decided not to delay the moment any longer. I got up and straddled him facing away, and my heart skipped a beat as I guided just the tip of his meaty cock into my honeypot. It’s always a thrill when I let a new man’s cock come into contact with my cunt for the first time, and I savoured that initial feeling of penetration for a few seconds before sinking down on it slowly, and letting it fill me up.

Both Glen and I groaned as it went in and I loved feeling his hands squeezing my tits as I rose up and down on his ample manhood.

When I glanced across to Helen she was kneeling on the seat with her hands gripping the side of the tub. Although it was all happening beneath the swirling water, I just caught the moment when Tony’s body became pressed up tight to Helen’s bum, and I knew that she’d taken him all the way in.

He clasped her hips and started to fuck her with energetic rhythmic strokes, and she was making those sweet feminine grunting sounds that she hadn’t made for such a long time. Only I knew that Helen hadn’t been fucked by a man in over two years, and for her, the love and attention she was getting from Tony must have been extra special.

With the water swirling around my waist and Glen’s cock pumping me, I was almost tempted to just let him go all the way and cum inside me, but there was so much more that I wanted to do so I suggested something different.

“I’ve just realised that I haven’t sucked your cock yet,” I said, “Why don’t you sit on the edge of the tub.”

He sat by a section where there was no seat so that I get right up close to him. His lovely hard cock reached just beyond his navel, and when I squeezed it between my tits, a droplet of pre-cum oozed out the tiny duct. I licked it off, then took the tip into my mouth before consuming it completely. He moaned softly as I licked and sucked his delicious manhood and it was soon completely soaked in my saliva.

Helen and Tony were also engaging in oral sex, but he was giving it to her as she reclined on the edge of the tub with her legs wide apart. As Tony licked her sweet pussy he slipped a couple of fingers into her vagina occasionally, but he was very gentle about it, and she clearly enjoyed it.

The ice was well and truly broken now, and none of us had any inhibitions so from now on, there was no holding back.

Glen was watching the other two and I asked him if he’d like to do that to me. He slowly stood up and offered me his hand then gently helped me out of the tub and led me over to the table.

We sipped champagne from our flutes then he invited me to recline on the table with my feet on the seating bench. I opened my legs wide and parted my pussy lips with my fingers to expose the tantalising soft pink opening that I was expecting him to lick.

He teased me to begin with by licking my inner thighs right up to my cunt, but just avoiding making tongue contact with my tender pussy flesh. Eventually though he gently nibbled my labia before dipping his tongue into my warm wet hole.

.

That made gasp and it felt amazing when he began massaging my clit between his thumb and forefinger whilst stimulating the flow of my juices with his probing tongue.

It was just such a natural progression from this lovely foreplay to full penetration, and the bench didn’t present the obstacle that I thought it might. Glen just stepped into the gap between the bench and the table and was at exactly the right height to slip his penis into me. I shuffled toward him slightly so that he could get it all the way in, then just watched his cock disappear into my body.

It was a great position and enabled Glen to fuck me with a lovely mixture of strokes and tempos. His hands were free to rub my clit, grip my waist and squeeze my tits so all I had to do was simply relax and enjoy him enjoying me. From time to time he withdrew completely to tease me, but it always made me gasp when he put it back in, and I told him that I loved it.

I wasn’t actually prepared for what came next, but when Tony appeared beside the table and put his granite hard cock against my cheek, I instinctively opened my mouth and let him put it in. Helen was standing astride the bench so that Glen could suck her nipples as he fucked me.

I was so pleased that they’d joined us, and we were now engaging as a proper foursome rather than just two couples.

After a few intense minutes Helen sat on the table and took up the same position as me, and began to finger herself sensuously. She made it obvious that she wanted Glen to fuck her, and she smiled at him when he moved across and stood between her legs with his glistening cock just touching her soft smooth pussy flesh. She threw her head back and moaned as Glen filled her vagina with his meaty cock, and she grunted softly as he fucked her with powerful rhythmic strokes.

As all this was happening Tony had already replaced Glen between my legs, and we looked each other directly in the eye as he slipped his engorged cock effortlessly into my warm wet sluthole.

It had only been little over an hour since I made that casual suggestion to Helen, and here we were being fucked by two horny men across a garden table over a hundred feet above the town centre. Completely oblivious to it all were all the people in the streets below us going about their day to day activities.

Helen and Glen were sealing the deal they’d done in a way that perhaps no vendor and purchaser had ever done before, and their intimate union was worth just as much as a signature on a contract.

As I squeezed my kegel muscles Tony probably how much tighter my vagina had become, and when he withdrew his cock and pushed the tip against my anal sphincter, I willingly relaxed to let him in. Sometimes it can be a bit of an effort for a guy to get into my ass, but I was so turned on that with just one gentle push he was already halfway in. I gasped as he penetrated me but there was no discomfort, and with just a little more encouragement, my rectum was completely relaxed and full of lovely warm cockmeat.

I love being fucked in the ass but this was a golden opportunity for much more than that so after a few minutes I asked Tony to lay on the table and let me get on top of him. He did as I asked. and I sat astride him in a reverse cowgirl position. I guided his cock into my ass and sank down on it. It felt fantastic, and as I leaned back I got into a great rhythm.

The other two were watching us, and when I was ready I stroked my cunt seductively then said softly, “Glen, d’you think you could come over her and fill this space.”

There was almost no hesitation on his part and no protest from Helen who said that she wanted two cocks inside her too.

Glen climbed onto the table and soon worked out how to get into the right position so when Tony slowed down, Glen was able to slip his lovely straight cock into me with ease. I doubt these guys had ever done this before, but I had done it plenty of times so between the three of us, we soon got into a synchronised rhythm where my two cocks were giving me alternate in and out strokes.

It’s probably my favourite sexual activity, but I knew that Helen had never experienced it before so once I’d had my fair share I gave way to her. I wasn’t sure if she’d even been assfucked before, but this wasn’t the time to ask, and I was certain she’d be able to take it.

It didn’t need much choreography but I suggested that Glen lay on his back so that Helen could straddle him and take his cock into her cunt. Once he was deep inside her I took hold of Tony’s cock and offered it up to Helen’s puckered sphincter. She was very tight, but once I’d drizzled some saliva down her crack, it opened just enough to get the tip in. She gasped at that initial stab of pleasure, and soon started to relax.

Inch by inch Tony gently managed to fill more and more of her anal tunnel with his bone hard cock, and I think we all felt a sense of real achievement when it disappeared completely into her body.

I realise that women like Helen and I put ourselves at some risk when we sexually engage with men that we’ve only just met, but I think that I’ve developed a sixth sense about these things, and certainly in the case of Tony and Glen my instinct was spot on.

They were very gentle with her at first, and it was only when she said that having two cocks inside her felt so much better than she expected, that they became more vigorous.

I wasn’t exactly a spectator as I knelt on the table holding her bum cheeks apart as Tony and Glen gave her the physical attention that she’d missed out on for so long.

I’d reached the point where I just wanted to take their load regardless of my own orgasm, and I was sure that Helen felt the same. We both knew how to pleasure each other, but this was about letting our new boyfriends know that we really cared about their pleasure too.

It came as no surprise that Tony was the first to announce that he was close to cumming, and after a few more strokes he withdrew his cock from Helen’s bum holding it just a couple of inches above it. As I held her cheeks apart Tony started to spurt his warm milky cum over her lovely rear, and it trickled down her crack into the gaping hole of her anus as well as over the rest of her succulent womanhood.

I know I’m a dirty girl but I love licking a man’s cum from a woman’s rim, and this was just such a perfect opportunity not to be missed. All that remained was for Glen to treat us to more creamy enjoyment, and luckily we didn’t have to wait long.

By the time Helen and I were sitting on our haunches on the table with our hands on our thighs and our mouths wide open, Glen was already standing over us getting ready to bring himself off.

I think it might be a throwback to my youth when I let a group of lads cum all over me, but I love it when a guy masturbates and uses me as a target. When I felt the first few spurts of Glen’s warm creamy cum hit my face I knew that I was right about his engorged balls.

Semen stings if it gets in your eyes so mine were tight shut, but I imagined that Helen was getting her fair share as well so only when the pulses stopped did we open our eyes and look at each other. Messy wasn’t the word. We were literally plastered with cum. It was in our hair, running down our cheeks, and dripping off our chins.

It was almost comical but when we began scooping it up with our fingers and sharing the flavour, we realised that Glen was one of those guys that for one reason or another produces an excessive amount of semen when he ejaculates.

“You could have given us some warning,” I said sternly.

“Sorry ladies,” he replied, “Didn’t you like it?”

“Are you crazy,” Helen exclaimed, “We loved it.”

It’s all too easy for these spontaneous encounters to end abruptly, but because the hot tub was still running, we all agreed to take our Champagne and submerge ourselves in the luxury of the swirling water.

It was actually starting to get dark by the time Glen brought some bathrobes upstairs and it wasn't long afterwards that we were all dressed again.

It had been an awesome sexy romp, and none of us wanted it to be just a ‘one-off’ so over the next couple of months, and right up until the day Helen moved into the apartment, the four of us met up regularly for gourmet meals and hardcore sex.

Ultimately though our get-togethers became less frequent, and over time they fizzled out completely. There was never any friction or bad feeling between us, it was just the way of things.

I don’t regard myself as a particularly deep thinker but I often wonder how much of our lives are determined by fate.

Here’s where I’m coming from. If the Spanish tutor hadn’t been sick that evening, how likely is it that any of the events described in this account would ever have happened?

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments