Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Concert Series

"Two friends find out what it means to Rock Out at a concert!"

3
1 Comment 1
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

There are times in a woman's life that never truly make since. Time that make you sit back and wonder, "Now how did that happen". Last night more than qualifies as one of those moments for me.
I don't know why I decided I would go to the concert. I guess it's because the girls had begged me all afternoon. But , sure as shit I was sitting on the front row with all the other road whores. I was just sitting there drinking a beer when I noticed the lead singer staring....

Wait, nah, guys like that don't take a second look at women like me; ordinary, everday, mother of 2, secretary for a hotel exec. Nope, he was looking at Elizabeth. Yeah, that's it. She's a hottie with great legs & big fake boobs. But I took a second look just to be sure. Oh wow, he really is staring.
"Hey Rox!!" Liz called out. "Oh MY GOSH!! Roxy, I think he's motioning us back stage!! How cool is that?? I told you this night would be worth it!!" Sure thing as I looked back towards the hottie with dark hair & eyes & voice like a sex god, he was motioning me & Liz to the side of the stage. "Ladies, Mr. Lewis will be with you in a moment". This huge muscled hunk took us into this quiet room with drinks a food. Liz headed for the liquor as I heard the crowd go nuts. The show was over. Now what were we gonna do?

I turned around to find my mysterious star of the show right behind me. Sweating and hot and unbelievably gorgeous. I could feel the wetness starting between my legs. Wow, where did that come from? "Hi." That was all he said before Liz came running up with the camera and loud mouth. My nipples just kept getting harder as I watched him with her. He would just smile at me, like he knew what was going on. My pussy was dripping and I didn't know why. The man hadn't even gotten close to me. He motioned for the muscled hunk to come over, whispered something to him and in turn the big guy began slowly ushering Liz out of the room. "Hey?" I said. "Where's she going?" He just grinned at me as he walked over to the table I was leaning on.

That's when I knew the night was going to be surreal! He put his hands behind my neck and slowly tangled his hands in my hair. "I want you here and now." That was all he said. I never got a chance to object. He pulled my head back by my hair and began to kiss me. Even if I had wanted to I couldn't have said no then. He was intoxicating. He leaned in closer and I could feel his cock swelling with each kiss. I slowly eased my hand down the shaft and heard him moan. I couldn't believe how wet I was. I just wanted him inside me. NOW!

I began trying to get his pants undone. Before I could even think it he had my shirt and bra off. I think he ripped the bra off of my breasts. I could feel my nipples harden the moment the air hit them. Then all at once his mouth was devouring me. My neck, my chest, my lips, down my stomache. It was then I remembered I hadn't worn panties. Just garter belt & stockings. How erotically apropriate was that?? I felt my skirt being moved up and then felt his huge cock trying to get inside me. How had this happened so fast. He was hard and ready and all I could think was hurry.

He thrust inside me so hard I cried out in pain and pleasure.

Violeta_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Violeta_Gray

This must have turned him on because his big cock got bigger. I could feel my pussy stretching to fit all of him inside me. Then he started to move. There was nothing about it slow & sensiuous. Just hard, fast fucking. I could feel my release starting to build. He pulled my legs back and propped me up on the table. "I want you to scream for me baby." He was pulling my hair and slamming inside me. I knew that I was close to cumming all over the place. "OH FUCK YEAH, HARDER, HARDER!!" Was that me? It was so me. I was just about to cum when he stopped, pulled out and flipped me over the table. I didn't know what was going on because he took a minute to come back to me. Then all at once he slammed into my pussy full force. He was wearing a vibrating cock ring and every time he entered me the vibrations sent shock waves over my clit. I start to moan. "Oh don't stop."

The orgasm slapped at me until I couldn't breathe and he still didn't stop. He kept fucking me harder and harder until I could feel him swelling inside me. I came again. That's when I started screaming. He came inside me with one last full throttle thrust and immediatley pulled out and walked away. I looked up confused and that's when, for the first time that night, I realized we weren't alone. There was Liz and the big hunky guy too. They were both just staring at us with that hungry look. That's when I heard him say, "Your turn big fella." What? Then I was really confused.

The big guy new his roll in the act by heart. He grabbed Liz by the arm and threw her to the chair in the corner. Before she even knew what was happening he had his pants at his ankles and his enormous member out for her to see. "I want you to suck on it first baby." He walked over to Liz and she obediently opened her mouth. It was like we were both hypnotized. She began to suck him dry. He was moaning and thrusting wildly in her mouth. She almost gagged as he jammed his entire cock down her throat. He began to laugh and pulled out of her mouth. He bent her over on the floor. As he hiked up her skirt he sucked in his breath. Then slammed his cock in her tight wet pussy. She screamed but he never stopped. He fucked her until I could hear her begging for him to make her cum.

I was wet again from watching. I started rubbing my swolen clit when I noticed the star of our show coming back over to me. He lifted me up and eased me back down on his hard cock and start to bounce me up and down. I could hear Liz and her big guy still going at it and the sound of them along with the amazing fuck I was getting sent me over the edge immediatly. I came with a loud scream just as Liz came for the hunky guy. Then just like before it was all over and they were both walking away.

Liz and I made it home that night not saying a word. When we got to work this morning with both just went straight to our desks. That's when I heard her laugh. "Hey Rox?" she yelled. "Check out the box on your desk." What was she talking about? That's when I noticed it. The card was small and the dvd was labeled "Concert Series". Ha, what the hell? I opened the card to find a note. It said, "Until we meet again." Apparently Liz and I had been the stars of the show!

Published 
Written by MissJW2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments