Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Consideration

"My girlfriend Ellen refuses to leave our newly single friend out of it."

32
11 Comments 11
24.7k Views 24.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Recommended Read
I was still chuckling at Dave's latest quip when Ellen turned to kiss me. We had crossed the street after getting off the train, she and I holding hands and Dave walking next to us. She kind of stepped in front of me to do it, stopping me in my drunken tracks. Fact was we were all pretty well lit up but she had a more-mischievous-then-drunk look in her eye as her smirking lips lifted up to mine. My mouth met hers for what I expected to be a short peck in front of Dave, but she threw her arms over my shoulders and pulled my head down to give me a deep, wet, luxurious tongue tussle. Her smile held through it and I found myself enjoying her declaration of affection and smiling back at her as we kissed.
"Come on, guys, don't rub it in, huh?" Dave implored from a safe distance. My eyes were open and I saw Ellen peek sideways at Dave and kiss me more deeply, groaning into my mouth, making yummy sounds as she ground her hips into mine. I glanced in his direction to see him roll his eyes and toss his head back. He was grinning, but I felt suddenly guilty.

We'd had a dinner date planned, me and Ellen, and Dave and his girlfriend, Lisa. Just the day before Lisa had not only cancelled but made hints that they were ending. Dave had tried to back out, not wanting to be a third wheel, but we wouldn't hear of it; we'd been friends too long, and we'd had a wonderful dinner, talking old times and then after laughing over drinks. We had laughed even more on the train to our place where Dave had left his car.

His head suddenly turned to us. He was watching us intently, making me suddenly uncomfortable to be making out with my girlfriend in front of him. Truth was, Ellen and I had never really liked Lisa and had tolerated her only for Dave's sake. But out of respect for his pending breakup, I broke the kiss and pushed Ellen from me.

"Really, that's not fair," I whispered to her drunk, pouting frown.

"Well, if you want to keep it fair, maybe I should kiss Dave, too!" I laughed but she didn't, she just stared at me with that mischievous twinkle in her eye again. Dave laughed as well, a short chuckle.

"I wouldn't push you away, Ellen!" he quipped.

"And I wouldn't let you!" she returned, winking at me and slipping her hand into the crook of my elbow as we resumed walking the last two blocks to our place, picking up the laughs and banter where we'd left off. As we joked and chuckled, that last exchange walked with us, like a night shadow, following silently.

When we got to the house, Dave tried to say goodnight but Ellen insisted he was in no shape to drive. I had to agree and talked him into coming inside, offering him the guest room. He eventually acquiesced, and once inside Ellen opened a bottle of wine.

"You're staying, and sleeping,” she explained with a grin, “so no need to stop."

Halfway through the first glass Dave admitted to feeling uncomfortable with us. Ellen was sitting next to me on the couch, snuggling in to my side and occasionally stroking my arm or leg, getting all touchy, a precursor to intimacy.

"It's not right," he complained, "I feel like a third wheel. Then he grinned sheepishly, "You guys should be alone."

"What's the matter, Dave,” Ellen teased. “are you uncomfortable watching us get all cuddly and close?".

"You know what I mean," he insisted.

Ellen laughed boisterously, then squirmed in her seat so she was lying on her back across my legs. Before I knew it, she was pulling my head down to hers and kissing me, tongue probing my mouth and hands in my hair. I was drunk and horny enough to kiss her back, Dave be damned! One of my palms was on her belly and she sighed as I kissed her.

She suddenly broke the kiss and sat up, laughing again, and Dave cursed her for torturing him.

"Aw, poor Dave," she snickered back at him. "That bitch Lisa left you high and dry, huh?" She sipped her wine again, then looked at me and emptied the glass. "Fine, then. Never let it be said that I took delight in tormenting my friends," she announced, and stood and walked to the chair where Dave sat. She plopped herself drunkenly on his lap, facing him with her legs dangling off the side and draped her arms around his neck. "Kiss me, Dave," she sighed with melodrama, "Kiss me!"

I laughed at her antics. Until their lips met.

Then I sat, speechless and dumbstruck as their faces pushed together. She was giggling at first, but then stopped, and I heard small sounds as mouths opened, tongues danced and hands pulled urgently. I watched in horrified fascination until Dave broke the kiss. He held her shoulders at arms’ length and they stared at each other, faces serious. I felt a growing tension in the room and opened my mouth to speak when Dave's face broke into a broad smile.

"What the fuck, Ellen?" he laughed, shaking his head. "What the hell was that?"

Ellen giggled and I found myself smiling as she rose from his lap. "Well, I can't have my house guest feeling left out and tortured now, can I?" she chirped with exaggerated coyness. Then she turned to me.

There was a look on her face that broadcast trouble of a most welcome variety. Her bottom lip was caught in her teeth and the corners of her mouth curled upwards. Her eyes glittered darkly from under half closed lids. I felt a stirring in my crotch that was directly connected to the heat emanating from her.

She stalked around the coffee table and stopped in front of me, putting a finger to her mouth and rotating slowly left and right, then stuck out her bottom lip in a precocious, over-acted little girl pout. Confused and more than a little astounded, I once again waited too long to speak.

"I'm sorry, baby," she cooed with innocence that defied her posture, "did I do bad?" Her face broke into a mischievous grin. "I wonder," she asked in a sudden seductive rasp, bending over and placing her hands on my knees, "if there's a way I could apologize properly?"

I might have stopped her when she grabbed at my belt and zipper, but the alcohol had dulled my senses and my desire had piqued my curiosity. The world shrunk down to just the two of us as she opened my pants and lowered her head. When she pulled my semi out of my briefs I gasped and when she slipped her lips over the head I moaned. She tucked her hair behind her ear and I watched her mouth devour my shaft. I wasn’t semi for long. I turned full instantly, Dave forgotten.

Her lips and tongue caressed and teased as she sucked and stroked my raging cock. I murmured and cooed to her slurps and licks, waves of pleasure rushing me, the excitement of the moment and the suddenness of her actions heightening the pleasure. My hips lifted involuntarily as my hand went to her head, and she gagged a little but never slowed. My eyes closed as I succumbed to her ministrations. Lost in the moment, I never heard Dave move.

"Holy fuck." I heard from my side. I opened my eyes and turned to see Dave sitting next to me, staring at Ellen as she bobbed her head up and down. A flash of panic and embarrassment rushed me. Fuck, he's watching Ellen blow me! The emotion changed when her eyes lifted to mine, a playful glint twinkling at me. She held her head still, plump lips wrapped tightly around my shaft. She looked so sexy and playful and dirty! She was getting off on doing this in front of Dave! And fuck if my dick didn't stiffen more in her mouth! My back strained as I lifted my hips, pushing my cock deeper.

If it distracted her it didn't show, because she angled her head to look straight at Dave, stroking her head up and down, taking me deep and allowing my cockhead into her throat. I glanced over to see my friend adjust the bulge in his jeans.

Ellen pulled her mouth off my shaft and grabbed it at the base with one hand, holding the head to her lips and smearing pre-cum around her mouth. Her other hand slid lazily up Dave's leg to his crotch and she stroked the bulge there.

"Poor Dave," she smirked, "did I do that?" Her tongue flicked out and circled the head of my cock before playing underneath while she stared at Dave, stroking him and gripping his trapped shaft. I heard him groan.

"Take it out," she told him softly, and turned to me. I sat, wide-eyed and frozen, afraid of what might happen next and terrified that she might stop. She turned to me, opened her mouth, sucked my cock with several long strokes before pulling off with a wet pop. Her hand slid up and down my wet rod as she held my gaze with hers, deep and intent.

"It's only fair," she offered. I held my breath, staring at her, hearing the rustle of clothing next to me. "Are you okay with this?" she asked politely. "Because if you're not, I'll-"

"Suck his cock!" I gasped. "Do it, you horny slut!"

Her face brightened into a broad-mouthed smile and her eyes opened wide. She leaned down to kiss the head of my cock. And then she scooted to her left in front of Dave and took his cock deep in one slow swallow.

For a few minutes I sat and watched the cock vanish and reappear from her sexy mouth. Her one hand still held my shaft at the base but her concentration was all on Dave's turgid member as she lavished her attention on him. My sexy girlfriend blowing my friend, right in front of me, and loving it! Fuck, it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen! Her head bobbed up and down, her cheeks sucked in as she pulled up. Her tongue slipped out and stroked lovingly up his shaft and around the head. Every few strokes she would look up into his face to show him, to see him watching her, and then she'd look at me to see me watching, too. She wasn't just getting off on sucking cock, she was getting off on having two of them, both of us, and having both us watching, knowing how horny and slutty and sexy she was!

And that's when it hit me. She was horny. She was getting off on this. Her mouth was busy on Dave, and my cock was as hard as it had ever been.

I quickly scooted off the sofa and knelt behind her, slipping a hand between her legs and stroking her tight crotch through her jeans. Moist heat welcomed my touch and her muffled groan encouraged me. She wanted this. I wanted this. I looked at Dave and it was clear he was up for it, too.

I leaned over her back and reached around her belly to unfasten her pants. It was a struggle, but she reached down and helped. Once they were open I wasted no time in pulling them down her hips along with her frilly panties. I pushed the garments to her knees and she lifted one leg, letting me pull them past the knee to tangle at her ankle.

I didn't care, as long as I could get her legs apart. She paused a moment, wiggling her ass at me as she tried to dislodge the jeans, but I pushed her head back down on Dave's cock. She gagged a little and I held her head down as Dave groaned, his cock buried deep in my girl’s mouth while I lined myself up. I looked down, my eyes taking in the sight of her perfect round ass cheeks, slightly parted, her pink, tight crinkle peeking out from the valley. And beneath it, her swollen shaved lips bulged invitingly, juices glistening, the smell of her arousal reaching into my nose and grabbing my libido by the throat.

She coughed and I released her head. As she pulled up for air I buried myself inside her in one sudden filling stroke.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out.

antonella_2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonella_2

I felt my cock instantly sheathed in heated slick silky flesh. I let out a guttural groan as I sank deep inside and held still, relishing the feel of her clenching cunt, my eyes closed and head back, fingers gripping her ass cheeks. I heaved a giant sigh and looked down to see her looking back at me and Dave gaping open mouthed over her head.

I lifted my eyebrows and stared back at Ellen. "Well?" I asked. She blinked. "What did you stop for?" I felt a wicked grin split my face. "Suck his cock, slut!" Her eyes went wide and dark and she smiled back at me. I moved to push her head back down and was too late, Dave’s hand fisted into her hair and he pulled her face back into his crotch.

I began sliding my cock in and out of her, feeling the slippery juices spill from her, shocked and thrilled at how wet she was. She's really getting off on this! I thought, stroking into her hard. I looked down to see Dave thrusting his hips up into her mouth, gagging her with his cockhead, hair held tightly, grunting. Fuck, she's taking him deep, and loving it! The total lack of her inhibitions was a huge turn-on, and I felt my body react. I slowed my pace, reduced the intensity, wanting to make sure this lasted as long as it could. Ellen was making choking sounds between her moans as I fucked her deep and slow, each thrust pushing her body forward, her throat meeting Dave's thrusts. He must be in her throat! Fuck, she's never been like this before!

Dave was grunting and groaning, burying himself in Ellen's sweet mouth. I leaned over her and he saw me and pulled her hair away as he pulled her head to the side. Fuck, her lips are tight around the base of his cock, he's all the way in! Tears ran down her face but her eyes glittering with fierce delight and she sucked and swallowed as he pushed into her mouth.

He's fucking her face, I thought.

On a sudden impulse I pulled my cock out of her juicy wet cunt and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her away from Dave's rigid shaft. He popped from her mouth with a wet slurp. In a flash of recognition I saw his balls wet with her saliva, then looked at Ellen to see her chin slick and shining as well. Confused at my action she started to open her mouth but I quickly pulled her up and turned her around, motioning to Dave with my chin. He shucked his pants down his legs and slid his butt to the edge of the sofa.

I held her face in my hands, grinning. "Fair's fair," I told her, and pushed her back into Dave. His hands caught her hips and guided her down into his lap.

She looked up at me, wide-eyed and grinning as her weight settled onto his legs and his hard cock slipped inside her, filling her cunt. She gasped and I stepped towards her. Her mouth was still open from the shock of being filled as I pushed my cock to her lips. I felt her groan as she opened wide, and my cock pushed deep into her mouth. I didn't stop when she gagged. I didn't stop when she coughed a thick string of spit out the sides of her mouth.

I pushed into her throat, saw her neck bulge. New tears spilled from her eyes as she swallowed my cock down.

I held her head in both hands, fucking her face furiously as Dave did the same to her cunt. Her eyes closed, lost in lust as cocks filled her at both ends. Her hands were on her own knees, holding her body still, letting us have our way with her. I pulled back and rubbed my spit-slicked shaft across her face. Her mouth opened and closed, trying to catch it. I smeared her face with her saliva, rubbing my balls to her mouth, and she sucked one in.

Fuck! This was the hottest sex I'd ever had!

She lunged forward, mouth open, trying to take my cock. Her ass lifted slightly from Dave's lap. He grabbed her hips hard and she let out a shriek as he pulled her back down. I tried to shove my cock back in her mouth but she was shaking her head wildly from side to side, squeaking shrilly for a few seconds before stopping, panting.

She looked up at me, desperate and stunned.

"Fuck!" she gasped. "He's in my ass! Fuck, Todd, his cock is in my..." The words trailed off to a low moan as Dave pulsed his hips up and down. His head lolled to the side and her mouth fell open in a low keening moan. I watched, hard and straining as my girlfriend took another man’s cock in her back door. Holy fuck! I thought I might cum just standing there. I reached for her head and tried for her mouth but she shook me away.

"No, not...fuck me. Fuck my cunt, fuck, fuck me, fuck me now!"

Dave, ever helpful, grabbed her legs under the knees and pulled her feet up onto his legs. She leaned back, her arms extended straight on either side of him as her knees parted and her wet gaping cunt opened up for me. And there, beneath her pussy was her anal ring stretched tightly around Dave's firm shaft.

I dove onto her.

My cock slipped inside her fucked pussy effortlessly despite the additional tightness created by her stuffed ass. She stared up into my face with an expression of divine bliss that seemed to overwhelm her. My excitement paced hers as I shoved my cock inside her while Dave speared up into her anus. I gaped open mouthed as I fucked her, entranced by her passion and driven by my lust for her, for this experience, for this moment.

I slammed her hard, careless of rhythm, pursuing only my release inside her, possessed of an undeniable urge to share this with her, to give her what she wanted, to take what I needed. Over and over I plowed my cock into her cunt, grunting back at her cries, staring into the twin pits of bottomless passion that had replaced her eyes.

I grabbed her face, kissed her slack-jawed open mouth, spearing my tongue into her as I speared my cock, feeling Dave thrusting alongside me. She muttered meaningless animal sounds into my mouth as our cocks forced breath from her. Then her hands were in my hair and she began a low keening that rose in erratic pitch to become a sharp wail. I felt her pussy clench on my shaft as her fingers fisted my hair, pulling my face to hers as she came, and came, and came, screaming into my open mouth.

Her gripping pussy muscles pushed me over the edge and I felt the build rushing to the fore and then I was shouting back into her mouth as my cock swelled and pulsed. I froze a short second, dangling at the precipice. And then my body exploded in release. I slammed my hips hard, burying myself inside her as my cock spurted and my legs turned to jelly. The world vanished, Dave vanished and there was only Ellen and me, mouths open and groaning and clinging to each other with trembling arms. My legs collapsed and I felt myself falling.

I came to, sitting on the floor in front of her spread legs, Dave's softening cock dangling over his spent balls beneath her gaping holes. Cum leaked from her ass and pussy, dripping out of her like a vulgar porn ending. I was exhausted and dizzy and my brain felt fuzzy, trying to wrap itself around what had happened. She was collapsed back onto Dave's chest and his arms were around her, holding her, her breasts rising and falling as she gained her breath. I sat there, watching the remnants of our passions drip from her, fascinated by the sight, horrified and fearful of the potential aftermath, and wondering how she would feel now that it was over.

She lifted her head and looked at me, her face a mask of serenity and pleasure and rapt satisfaction. I smiled, and she smiled back. She mouthed the words "thank you" and I bit my lip and shook my head. Chuckling lightly I struggled to my feet and helped her off Dave. She lifted her butt and shifted to his side and fell back into the sofa before patting the seat next to her, motioning for me to sit, too. I slipped in beside her, sandwiching her between me and Dave, and snaked an arm around her waist, as though reclaiming her. She noticed and looked at me coyly, and then threw her arms around my neck, rolling onto her side the kissing me, deeply and passionately. When she was done she pulled back and studied my face.

"Are you okay?" she whispered with concerned sincerity.

"I think so, yeah," I answered in kind. "Are we okay?"

She smiled comfortably and my unease abated. "We're just right, baby," she assured. She turned to look at Dave. "How about you, Dave. Are you all right?"

He gave a sappy grin, glancing from me and Ellen. "I am if you guys are. I don't want this to come between us, as friends, you know?" He paused. "But holy fuck, that was incredible!"

Ellen's face split in a wide grin and she pealed with lighthearted laughter. "You're telling me?" She scooted over, sitting herself on my lap and I held her to me, once again assuring everyone, especially me, that she was my girl, despite what we'd just shared and done. My girl who was someone else from whom she'd been earlier, I thought. But mine, nonetheless.

We sat there, the three of us, half naked and laughing and smiling for only a few minutes. Then Dave got up, leaned over and kissed Ellen goodnight. Her head was on my shoulder and he thankfully just pecked her on the cheek, then shook my hand.

"I should be so lucky," he said with deep sincerity, "to meet a girl like Ellen." Then he excused himself to the guest room, leaving us alone. Ellen settled back into my arms.

"So," I said, "that was different." I tightened my arms around her. "Unexpected."

"Are you angry?"

I had to think about it. I was feeling something, but it didn't feel like anger. Resentment? Jealousy maybe? I couldn't really say, because whatever it was it was conflicted and confused with how exciting and incredibly hot the whole event had been.

"No, not angry, I don't think," I said. "A little taken aback, I guess. More surprised than anything." I chuckled. "After excited and amazed. Then surprised," I finished with a laugh. Then I asked, "Where did all that come from?"

"Fucked if I know, Todd," she said, squiggling into me. "The drinks, the banter, the teasing. It just kinda came on me." She twisted in my arms to lift herself up and look into my face. "You're not upset, are you? Are we okay, really?"

I smiled. "Ellen. That was easily the hottest, sexiest thing I’ve ever seen, never mind done." To my surprise, she blushed. "You were incredible. I've never seen you so hot, so excited, so... Wild. Loose." Her blush deepened to scarlet.

"Stop. I just kinda went with it."

"That's what I mean. You wanted it, you went for it, and you never looked back. It's like..." I searched for the words, looking into her face, suddenly shy at the wondrous praise. "It's like another you stepped out and took over, like the regular Ellen stepped aside and let this other, hot, crazy Ellen have a turn."

She giggled. "I hope New Ellen wasn't too much for you." She hid her face behind her hand. "I kinda liked letting her out!"

"Me too," I assured. "I'm not sure I can handle her too often," I said, pulling her hand away and kissing her. "But let her visit once in a while, huh?"

We kissed again, slowly and luxuriously, squirming together on the couch before getting up and making our way to the bedroom.

End

Published 
Written by Noreasonneeded
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments