Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Corridor Encounter

"Scott and his darling girl have an encounter in a dark corridor..."

11
10 Comments 10
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Scott has taken me to the city. It is cold so I am wearing a long black coat with a tie-up belt. We've just had dinner in a restaurant and he knows the whole time that I have been completely naked underneath. My head is pleasantly swimming as he leads me into a building and along a long dark corridor.

Halfway along, he stops me and unties the belt, pressing me against the wall - facing it - while moving my wrists behind my back and tying them together with the belt. Scott bends down and runs his tongue along the length of my leg, his head beneath the coat. He turns me around, the coat falling open to reveal my pussy.

He gets down on his knees and bends over to the other leg, slowly running his tongue up the inside, along my thigh where he pauses to bite me. I yelp with pleasure at the lush sensation. He continues moving his hungry tongue upwards and presses his face into my flesh, taking in the scent, warm and wet. His tongue teasingly licks me, lapping away. My body jerks while he flicks his tongue on my pulsing clitoris, and then pushes his tongue inside me, his mouth hungrily kissing my moist lips.

A door opens at the end of the corridor and two shadowy figures enter, moving towards us. They pause when they reach us, staring at us caught in the act. They seem intrigued so Scott moves aside, offering my pussy to the first one, a man. He comes to me and takes my shoulders, pushing me down the wall until I am on the floor with my knees in the air. Scott and the man’s companion are behind me now, watching us as he parts my legs and continues the assault Scott has started. The other man bends down and starts to suck my nipple and Scott does the same on the other side. I am moaning loudly with pleasure.

With a gentle bite on my nipple, he sits up again and turns to Scott, on his knees and reaching for his belt, unfastens it, undoing the button and sliding Scott’s zipper down sensuously. I am still moaning on the floor, and the frst man stops suddenly when he sees Scott’s hard cock released from his pants. He moves over my body, straddling me to take Scott into his mouth. He cries out with pleasure. He stops and moves aside, then helps me up to my knees facing Scott.

Scott is pressed against the wall and the man can see that my mouth is hungry for my lover so pushes my head towards him. I bite him, gently nibbling the tip and then take him, all of him, deep into my mouth moving forward and back.

“Hmm hmm, hmm,” I say and he can feel me humming with pleasure. Scott rests his hands on my head, feeling it moving back and forwards as I suck hard. I look up at him and our eyes meet. He watches his cock disappear between my lips, sucking and nibbling. "Oh Lou, darling girl, my girl," he moans. He loves to see me enjoying him.

Scott can see the two shadows opposite watching me fuck him with my mouth and they start to kiss while Scott watches. One pushes the other to stand alongside us at the wall and drops his pants to the floor, revealing his cock. The other gets down next to me. I have stopped to watch, curious.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

He grabs my hair and kisses me full on the mouth, tasting Scott. He turns back to his partner and starts to suck. The man standing next to Scott turns and starts to kiss his neck and it is almost too much, Scott's body jerking at this new sensation while I continue sucking him.

Scott holds on to my head. The man next to me, taps me on the shoulder and I stop, turning to face him. He motions that he wants to swap places with me so I move across and start to suck his partner. Scott watches me, and it makes him even harder. The other man on the floor has placed himself in front of Scott and takes his waiting cock into his mouth. It feels very different and he obviously enjoys how the shape of this man's mouth, the temperature, and the intensity. Scott watches as the man sucks him and I suck his partner. We both are making noises of appreciation.

Scott is getting close, but the man alongside me stops and stops me also. He comes to me and unties my hands, slides off the coat and pushes me down to my knees, then invites Scott to join me on the floor. Scott gets down and I can see this man wants to watch my lover fuck me. Scott comes behind me, I lean forward with my forearms on the floor and head down. He is on his knees and pushes his hard, throbbing cock up my rear. I moan loudly. I have been waiting for him.

As he pounds into me, he holds my waist to pull me back as he moves his hips forward and back, my breasts bouncing around from the thrusting. The two men in front of us are very aroused and one pushes the other one down to lay alongside me so I can suck him while Scott is fucking me. He loves to watch me do this and pounds into me harder.

His partner comes up next to me on the other side and I alternate my mouth between the two. I can feel Scott behind me is getting very close now, and I know seeing me suck them both is making him want to explode inside me. He is pressing on something in me which is making me crazy. I can feel the two men close and so I concentrate on the first one, sucking harder until I feel him jerk and I remove my mouth to watch him, cum running down the length of his cock.

The second man moves over to his mate and bends him forward, entering him from behind so Scott and I can both see. We are very turned on, watching him fuck the other. He thrusts into him, breathing rapidly, pushing in and out, and he starts to moan, his body making one final thrust and he fires his climax in the arse of his lover.

As we see him with his hands on the other man's hips, Scott cannot take it any longer and lets himself go, exploding inside me, cum spurting gloriously into my body. I feel him and loudly moan, over and over, writhing around, the sensation is like nothing else.

I jerk and moan, panting as Scott clenches his hands at my waist to steady me. I go weak and drop to the floor where he falls next to me. Our sweaty bodies embrace, slippery and tingling from the ecstasy. The strangers stand and retreat down the corridor as we lay panting on the floor.

Published 
Written by FantasyGirl81
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments