Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Death In The Family (part three)

12
3 Comments 3
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It was the morning after Mr. Drake's funeral. It was really sad. I couldn't stop crying all night after we all went to bed. I loved Charles so much. He had always been so loving to me. He always gave me everything I wanted. I loved the way he treated me. He was so good.

My name is Frida. I have blond, curly hair, and I am slight, with small tits that Charles always called perky as hell. I'm nineteen years old and I'm a maid along with my friend Geena. Our cook Hanna went to school to learn to cook. Eric is our gardener. Mrs. Drake is kind of cool and aloof. I never did understand her. But I understood Charles.

He first started coming to my room a few days after he hired me at eighteen years old. He was so sweet. He showed me what it was to be a woman. He taught me to always use a condom when my pussy was fucked. I had my first orgasm with Charles. He taught me how to suck cock. I loved sucking his cock. It was hard and tasted so good, especially when he came in my mouth. I loved eating come. Almost as much as being fucked.

He fucked me for the first time. He changed me from a virgin to a woman. I loved the way he rammed his cock into my pussy. He was so good at it. I thought that Mrs. Drake must have loved making love to Mr. Drake. He only came to me once a month, but it was always the happiest time for me.

The morning after the funeral I came downstairs to breakfast and everyone was there. Hanna had put out a buffet for all of us. Mrs. Drake was sitting at the head of the table smiling at Eric for some reason. And Hanna and Geena were sitting together on one side of the table. I couldn't understand why everyone was eating at the dining table. The staff should be eating in the kitchen. Only Mr. and Mrs. Drake and their family should eat at the dining room table. This was a horrible time. Charles was dead.

I didn't know what to do so I joined them. I served myself from the buffet and had breakfast with Mrs. Drake and all the household staff. She just smiled at me. After breakfast Mrs. Drake and Eric wandered off together. Then Hanna and Geena left to go into Hanna's room off of the kitchen for some reason. I decided to find Mrs. Drake and try to find out what was going on. We all still had jobs to do. There was something odd going on and I didn't like it at all.

I walked upstairs to go to Mrs. Drake's room and talk about Mr. Drake. We had been so busy yesterday, serving all of the relatives who had been there, that I hadn't been able to tell her how much I had liked and missed Mr. Drake. I guess I just felt that we hadn't really mourned properly. So I went up and knocked on her door. I heard a scrambling under the door.

The door opened and she was standing in the doorway wearing a peignoir. I guess she had changed out of her day clothes to go back to bed. Strange. Then I saw on the other side of the room, on her easy chair, a pair of men's pants and a long-sleeved shirt. There were tennis shoes on the floor. This was peculiar. And I was getting angry. I had loved Mr. Drake, and here was his wife with someone else the day after his funeral.

I went over to the closet while Mrs. Drake was trying to stop me, but I was determined to find out what was going on. It almost blew me away to find Eric naked and trying to hide in the closet behind some dresses.

"What's going on around here. Mrs. Drake, what's this all about? Mr. Drake is just buried and you're doing something awful. I don't care if you fire me. Why are you doing this with Eric? Didn't you love Mr. Drake?"

At first she was red and very flustered, then she got indignant, then she started telling me a story I didn't believe a word of. She told me how Mr. Drake had treated her like dirt. That he only made love to her once a year. That he went to whores for sex and he never loved her. I knew none of it was true, because he was so good to me. And I told her exactly how Charles had loved me.

Then she used the house phone to call Hanna. Geena was still with her in the same room. Mrs. Drake asked them to meet her downstairs in the den for a meeting. I didn't know what was going on. Eric put on his clothes, Mrs. Drake got dressed again, and we all went downstairs to talk.

"This is a very important meeting. You have all been loyal employees and I want to tell you exactly what kind of marriage I had with Mr. Drake. Perhaps some of you will stay and work for me and perhaps some will wish to leave. I don't know. I have already told Eric and Frida, and now I will tell you, Hanna, and you, Geena."

Then she told them the same story she had told me upstairs. I knew they wouldn't believe it. But I was so surprised when the women all agreed with her and even told their own, horrible stories about Charles.

I started crying again. I couldn't believe what they were saying, but they were all in agreement. I tried to make them understand by telling them how nice Mr. Drake had been to me. How he had introduced me to sex and had been so nice about it. How he had made me love to have sex. How he had been the best lover in the world.

Then I left the room and went up to my room. Soon, Eric was at my door. He asked to sit and chat for awhile. I had no problem with that. I liked Eric. Then he asked me to tell him in more detail how Mr. Drake had been good to me. I was a little ashamed, but I wanted someone to know how good Charles had been. So I told Eric all the details. As I talked Eric moved closer to me on the bed. I must admit talking about having sex with Charles was making me feel very peculiar, with Eric sitting so close and smelling so good and looking so handsome, almost like Charles was here again.

Then Eric leaned in and kissed me. Then he kissed me again, harder. Then I kissed him. Then we started making out and I was feeling so much better.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

I felt so much better that my pussy started creaming. It had always creamed easily with Charles, and all the other young men I had let make love to me. I loved sex, ever since Mr. Drake had first fucked me.

Eric was mauling my tits and trying to put his hand on my pussy under my dress. I didn't mind. I wanted it. I wanted it so badly that I started rubbing his cock through his pants. It wasn't long until we were both naked and Eric was showing me how he was almost as good a lover as Charles. In fact, he may have been a little better. Charles had never put his mouth on my pussy, but Eric was licking and sucking it and making me feel even better.

My pussy had just a little hair at the top above my clit. That was how Charles had liked it. And Eric started nibbling on my clit. I came immediately. Charles always loved the way I came so fast. It made him feel like a real man, he told me. Eric sucked on my clit, making me come some more. The he moved his face down and licked each lip of my pussy, all the juice on them, and began fucking my cunt with his tongue. I couldn't stop creaming out of my pussy all over his face.

Finally I begged, "Eric, please, please, stop and fuck me, please, I need your cock, please Eric, please."

He stopped sucking my cunt, looked up into my green eyes, and grinned. His face glistened with my pussy cream. He got up, reached into his pants pocket, got a condom and handed it to me. I opened it and, as he knelt over me, I pushed it down his hard, throbbing cock. Then he leaned over and started kissing me again. I tasted my own pussy and it was so good. Moving between my legs, he spread them with his hands, feeling my thighs up and making me feel a little faint with need.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, I drew him closer, as he pushed his prick into my little cunny. It felt even better than Charles, because Eric was young and fresh and exciting. My pussy opened wide and sucked in his cock. He began to pump and I began to hump. We fucked each other. And eventually we both came at the same time, although I had been coming all along.

I was beginning to get over my grief a little. Then Mrs. Drake came into the room without knocking. I blushed so red, but I wasn't sure why. I had told her all about my fucking Mr. Drake.

"Is she a good fuck, Eric?"

"Yes Dana. She's almost as good as you."

And he laughed. What the hell. Eric was fucking Mrs. Drake? Then she came over and looked at me.

"Frida, we know now what my husband did to you. We know you enjoyed it. We know that he was a bastard to the rest of us. He made me lose out on sex for half of my life. But we all still care for you, and we're going to show you. And I'm getting some of the fun I've missed out on."

With that she took off her clothes, showing off her beautiful body, with her small tits, long legs and hairy pussy. Then she got up on the bed, facing Eric who was still inside of my pussy. She straddled my head, lowered her cunt down to my face and starting rubbing it back and forth. I couldn't help putting out my tongue and tasting her hairy pussy. She was greasy for me already.

As Eric started ramming me again he started kissing Dana's face and I kept licking and sucking her cunt. This was what I had needed all along. I had lost Charles, but I was still getting the good sex he had given to me.

As we were fucking and sucking the door opened. Hanna and Geena came in. Were they going to fuck me too? They were. Both of them were nude, except for the strap ons they were both wearing. They were both grinning and were moving to us. Eric grunted and shot more of his sperm into the rubber. Then he looked up and pulled out of me. His condom was full of his come. Dana rubbed her cunt one more time on my face and then got up and moved away.

Hanna told me to get on my hands and knees. I did, with my ass facing the end of the bed. She moved up with her strap on ready.

"I am going to give you something your Mr. Drake never gave you."

I looked back and saw her wiping lots of lube on the dildo. Moving closer she placed the head at the opening of my ass. I grimaced with a little fear. She started pushing it in and then rammed it. I groaned. And then she started fucking my ass and began working like a fucking machine. I couldn't believe how much it made me come. Jesus, I was pouring cream out of my cunt onto the bed and she kept ramming my ass hole. Charles had never been this good.

I glanced over and on my bed with me was Dana. She was on all fours like me. She was looking back at Geena. Geena was greasing up her strap on's dildo. Then she moved in, greased up Dana's ass hole and began pushing into her. Omigod, Hanna was fucking my ass and Geena was fucking Mrs. Drake's ass. Double ass fuck. This was so new to me. And I had seen a lot of fucking.

This was so damned great. I loved working here again. I was starting to believe them. Maybe Charles had been a bastard to the rest of the household. I didn't know what to believe anymore. But I did know that I loved the sex this mansion knew how to dish out. God, I loved being fucked in the ass. And Dana was moaning with ecstasy, too.

After she and I had leaked fluids all over my bed, and the two other girls had squirted juices out around their strap ons, we all finally had orgasmed all we could for awhile. We all collapsed into a writhing pile of sexpots.

I had forgotten Eric. He came over, having been beating his meat for the past ten minutes. He grabbed my hair with one hand and started squirting come into my open, welcoming mouth.

We had certainly learned to cope with death.

We all had our jobs, and we all had each other to enjoy for a long time. At least, I hoped so.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments