Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary entry 6/21/11

"diary entry of an active evening."

41
25 Comments 25
10.1k Views 10.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Diary entry 6/21/11

Hi diary, It's me again!!

Adriana is passed out after our wicked sex fest so I thought I'd bring you up to date!

Anyway diary, you'll never believe my fucking day! Weird and wild I'd say!!

Anyway you remember Rod? I'm trying to forget the creep, believe me! I wrote to you about him back in the spring time, remember? As you know I stopped banging him about a month ago when I found him with his cock in that slutty ho he works with. I do miss that mans monster missile, he is good for nothing, but that wicked cock can do wonders! haha!

Well, the toad texted me last night and said he found my earring I've been looking for. Thats where that thing got to!! I about shit the bed! Anyway, he told me to use my spare key to let myself in if he wasn't home yet if I wanted it.
Ass clown!! One doesn't do me a lot of good!! Of course I want it!!

So anyway I let myself into his place and as I closed the door I heard him grunting like a pig and peeked into the living room to see him sliding his man muscle in and out of that bottle Blondie bitches pussy and looking all dopey and smirking at me as she bounced up and down on his cock like the total slutty ho she is.

Do you believe the fucking nerve!! She was straddling him on the sofa reverse cowgirl so I saw the whole gross act, her legs all splayed out, her boobs flopping around like a five dollar ho, her eyes rolling into the back of her head and mouth open like a flounder out of water, gulping and snorting! Gross!

I saw an almost empty bottle of stoli on the coffee table [and my earring of course!] and realized that she was in vodka zombie land- her usual state. The nasty bitch! She didn't even notice I was in the room, taking in her disgusting performance! What a skag ho!

Rod was looking at me with his shit eating grin plastered across his face and I could tell he was becoming more excited by me watching because he started really pounding that trashy red pussy raw!

He was probably turned on by my attire, I had my fuck me cut off jeans on, you know the ones I cut so short the tops of my ass cheeks tickle from the little white fringe, and a tiny white silk camisole that let my dark nipples show through.

I stood there with my hands on my hips, looking at this revolting scene and suddenly thought, ''Fuck it, just fuck it!!'' I turned and bent over and dropped my shorts to my ankles, stepped out of one side and reached through my legs and grabbed his huge prick mid fuck!! It made a wet sloppy sound as it popped out of her nasty twat and I guided that huge thing into my tight little pussy and slid it in, lowering my ass to take it all in me for a few quick strokes. He groaned so loud as I knew he would from the difference between a fine tight little coochie and a sloppy snatch the size of the Linclon Tunnel!! Hahahaha!!

I quickly pulled his dong out of my pussy and slid it back into her sloppy twat as she yipped like the mongrel dog she is, happy to find her bone!! I pulled up my shorts, wiggling my pert ass in a final goodbye salute, snatched my earring off the table, and just to add to the insult, I turned and put my finger on her pink clitty and jilled her silly and in ten seconds flat the bitch squirted all over his expensive couch! Hahahaha!! She jumped right off his cock like a fourth of July firecracker, rolling all over the floor spazzing like a trashy pile of Jello whacked with a spoon, ruining his orgasm. I hope the bastard has a bad case of blue balls!

I gave my hips a little extra switch as I walked to the door, dropping his key on the floor and just as I closed it I said in my best sexy kitten voice, ''Miss me, fool''!

I know your thinking I'm a vindictive little thing, diary, but I'm worth being treated correct and my girl Adriana sees to that perfectly these days!

Speaking Of Adriana, I'll tell you how the rest of the night went!! I left ass wipes place feeling pretty smug, but as I got into Granddaddy's old car and drove off I was remembering how nicely filled I was with dick heads prick in me, even if It was for only a second and realized how fucking horny I was! My finger crept between my legs as I glided homeward and I was absentmindedly probing and prodding my clit with my fingernail as I drove through downtown traffic, getting wetter and stickier the closer I got to our condo so that by the time I pulled up to the carport I was desperately in need of release!

I ran up the stairs three at a time and opened the door quickly, seeing Adriana curled up on the couch reading. She stood up and looked at me with a concerned expression

''Baby, your all flushed, are you OK?''

I didn't waste even a heartbeat and backed her up against the wall.

"I will be fine as soon as you fuck me senseless, sugar lips!" I moaned throatily as I pressed my mouth against her soft billowy lips, my hands going to her hips as I ground my overheated pelvis into hers, our boobs dancing a delightful tango as we swayed into each others body's in an lusty embrace.

''Fuck!!'' she breathed when we finally came up for air. ''I have no idea what brought this on, but I'll take a dozen just like it!'' She giggled as I urgently pulled her to our bedroom, shedding my clothes quickly. Her robe feel open as she sat on our pink [of course] silk bed sheet, already naked except for her lacy red thong.

I forgot to take a breath for a few heartbeats as I took in her volumptious curves as she shrugged off her robe, god I love her body!

Not wasting a split second more I pulled her Mandingo replica dildo from the nightstand drawer and flung myself into bed next to my lover.

"Baby, I need I need I need!'' I hissed as I pressed that mammoth plastic phallus into her hand and spread my legs wide.

''Take it easy, easy my horny little hurricane.'' She whispered in her lusty Latin accent as she knelt between my outstretched legs and I groaned loudly as her sexy lips engulfed the wet folds of my pussy lips, her magical tongue parting my pink gates and slathering my clit with her spit

''Oh, Goddddd, make it hurt baby, make it hurt so fucking good.'' I whimpered as she twisted that monster of a plastic boyfriend into my wanting pussy, the huge head spreading me gloriously wide, her mouth glued to my clit, lashing and flailing it with the tip of her tongue as I clutched handful's of her hair and arched my back in ecstasy.

The bed was trembling from my gyrations as I wreathed and convulsed from the torrid fucking my baby was administering to my cock starved box as her wrists fleshed that passion pole into my depths at maniac speeds, me on elbows and tiptoes, franticly pushing, fucking back to contain every inch of carnal joy that I received from my baby.

My tummy felt like it had a million butterfly wings beating madly in my loins as wave after wave of sheer pleasure washed over me, causing fireworks to explode behind my eyes as I curled into an orgasmic mass of screaming motion, unable to stop.

''Oh fuck yes, baby love, just like that! just like that, Ahhhhhhh fuuucccckkk!! '' I wailed, not yet wanting my powerful cum to subside.

Finally getting my wind and a measure of sensibilities, I pounced on my slyly grinning Adriana in a greatful embrace and shimmied down her sumptuous body, showering lingering kisses as I progressed downward, I shimmied her thong down her sumptuous hips and clamped my mouth on her delicious honey box that tasted like vanilla to my loving lips, tapping my fingers on her soaked clit as my tongue explored her intimate recesses, biting her thigh between languid oral ministrations on her beautifully wet cunt.

She was breathing shallowly, her breath coming in gasps, eyes tightly shut to the rapidly approaching bliss I was doing my best to provide, a mewing noise escaping her lips. "Oh fuck, yesss! baby yes there, right fucking there'' She shouted as she suddenly bolted upright, screaming a hurried jumble of Spanish oaths I was unable to decipher to the ceiling. "Si el babe eso es perfecto si'' ''Im va a Venir!'' As her fists locked and squeezed on either side of my head I knew she'd reached the same liquid Nirvana I'd enjoyed only moments before, when there was a loud, insistent rapping at our front door.

''Is everything alright in there?''

In frustration mixed with fury I flung on Adriana's robe, not realizing the sheerness of the material, plus my sweat dampened body was hardly appropriate attire for answering the door, my only concern was getting rid of this interloper!

But what greeted me as I whipped the door open changed my attitude instantiously!

"Hello, I'm Mar'e, but my friends call me Uptown, Is everything copasetic over here?'' were the words I heard, but my eyes were distracted by the vision of man flesh before me, my eyes quickly surveying this godlike hunk of a man, from his shaved head, soulfully playful caramel tinted eyes, radiant smile, then brazenly to his more than ample package. I shamelessly gaped at his hardware for moments before coming to a wicked conclusion.

"We do need your help!! We most certainly do! Come right this way Mr. Uptown!!'' I said as I lead him by the elbow into the living room.

"Baby, we have company!!''

"I'm visiting my friend the next condo over, but live in New York City'' Mar'e was saying.

''Oh yes, Mrs. Henderson, but I thought her husband was away this week.'' I grinned and fluttered my eyelash in a devious wink ''It's so sweet of you to keep her company''

At this Mar'e shuffled his feet a little, and I detected a slight blush, but his eyes couldn't tear themselves away from my near nakedness and his glance became an astonished stare when Adriana appeared from our bedroom clad in a Pittsburgh Steelers jersey and nothing else, her hair in just got fucked tangles, the threadbare shirt enhancing every luscious curve, the hem barely concealing her darling pussy, or the creamy moisture that still clung to her thigh.

Adriana drew up short at the sight of this gorgeous specimen of manhood and her eyes darted shamelessly as mine had done to the bulge this adonias was packing between his legs and a sudden understanding of my motives for admitting him glinted in her eyes and a knowing and lavacious smile spread across her cherry lips. She struck a pose, thrusting her chest out, her hardened nipples clearly excited, her jersey riding up her hip and I thought Mar'e would literally stick his tongue out, she teased so blatantly.

''Ah, Mrs Henderson has stepped out for the evening and I was going to ask you if you had a spare beer when I heard screaming, so I thought I should check it out'' Mar'e stuttered, clearly at a loss for words.

''No, we both just orgasmed like a house on fire.'' I said, deciding to cut to the case.

''And judging by the growth of your cock in the last sixty seconds, you like what you see!'' ''I always say a hard man is good to find!!'' I teased as Adriana put her arm around me and nuzzled my neck, her eyes never leaving Mar'e and the growth that was swelling by the second in his tailored pants.

''How much time do you have before Mrs Henderson returns?'' Adriana purred ''We could get you that beer and party for awhile!''

"I'll make time.'' Mar'e grinned.

''I bet you could make anything you want, '' Adriana swooned ''or anyone!!'' She tittered, "Follow me into the kitchen, you can choose your poison, handsome!!''

I ran to the bedroom to throw on my slut shorts and a pink hello kitty tank top, and when I peeped around the corner into the kitchen Mar'e was standing behind Adriana peering into the fridge, but they had chosen other refreshment as she was rubbing her ass up and down his now huge bulge and his hands were under her jersey, kneading her boobs and licking her neck.

'Uptown should just shorten his name to up!!'' I commented, and they broke their clinch and he reached in and selected a brew.

EtherealBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EtherealBlonde

We wandered into the living room and we took seats on either side of him on the couch.

''We could get out the Cutty and have scotch and sofa.'' I joked.

''Is that your ride in the carport?'' he asked. I liked the way he was being a gentleman, but I knew that Adriana had another agenda, so I rushed right in.

"Yes! It's a sixty two thunderbird my father gave me!'' It has the best backseat for fucking!'' I'll take you for a ride in it sometime, but Adriana and I have another ride in mind right now !'' I said as I laid my hand on his lap and let my fingers do the walking along his bulging length.

"Woo, you girls don't play!'' Uptown exclaimed "I like that!''

Adriana pulled her jersey over her head, her raven hair cascading down her back, her nipples standing proud, hard as eraser tips and pulled mar'es mouth to them without hesitation as I unzipped his fly and drew out our unexpected treat! Mar'e was devouring Adriana's tits as I slid my hand up and down his thick shaft, marveling at the length and girth, the mushroom head purple and billowing.

I unfastened his pants and slid them to his ankles while he and Adriana were in a lusty, wet lip lock. I crawled between his legs and licked the throbbing shaft from balls to tip, inserting my tongue into the tiny opening and swirling around the enormous head when Adriana's hand got into the act, cupping his dangling balls and stroking up and down rapidly while I popped the head into my mouth.

I suddenly felt a sharp smack on my ass and Adriana loudly said''I know you saw him first, but I want!'' like a little schoolgirl, and joined me in a sexy kiss on the head of his cock, our tongues meeting mid lick, then going different directions, then homing in on each others again as Mar'e laid back with his hands behind his head as if this sort of thing happens everyday!

''Show me those fine behinds.'' Uptown demanded, and Adriana and I happily obliged, jumping up and shaking our asses teasingly. Mar'e slapped each cheek at his leisure as we squealed like little schoolgirls and shook our booties all the more as his humongous hand left happy red blotches on our bottoms.

''I need this in my pussy NOW!'' Adriana said as she jumped up, fisted his meaty cock and straddled him.

''Face me while you screw him so I can lick your clit.'' I purred at her.

''My pleasure!'' "

"I love you so fucking much, Tazzy'' she cried as she leaned in to kiss me and turned to sit on his lap as I guided that monster into my lovers creamy slot.

''OH My fucking GOD! Oh baby!' she yelled as she sank on his ridged tool, while I licked from his churning balls to her stiff little clit.

''Don't make him cum too soon, baby, I want to stuff that beautiful cock in my pussy too!'' I pleaded as his dick disappeared into her tight pussy.

The sight had me so hot I was jilling my clit at hyper speed as my baby bounced on that ebony shaft and Uptowns thrusting went into overdrive as Adriana threw her head back and howled with animalisic pleasure at the reaming she was getting, her generous tits bouncing in time with his savage fucking

"Fuck that tight little pussy!'' I urged as I looked into Mar'es languid eyes fucking my voluptuous Mexican goddess, his lustrous mahogany coloring so sensual a contrast to her honey toned skin.

He motioned to beckon me with a flick of his fingers and growled ''Get your sweet pussy up here, Mar'e wants a taste...''

I didn't have to be asked twice and scampered up and swung my leg over and sat on his face and he parted my labia with that long, thick tongue while I gyrated in satyric delirium as the thought spun around in my mind, ''Is there nothing this Apollo cant do?'' as he expertly ate my saturated fuck hole.

I was clutching manically at my tits in desperation as Adriana tilted her head back and licked, then took a few lusty bites of my tremulous ass cheeks while Uptown speared his tongue again and again, alternating between my super sensitive clit and drenched love canal while giving her a spirited ride on that python of a cock.

The intensity of the highly sensual situation seemed to snare Adriana and myself at the same time as we both howled in orgasmic shrieks simontaniously, Adriana leaping off Mar'es lap to convulse in a quivering ball on the floor while I slid off Mar'es face to breathlessly collapse on the sofa next to him, fighting to fill my lungs with air and slow my pounding heart rate to reasonable levels, while Mar'e just sat there, surveying the carnage he'd wrought, his cock still at proud attention.

As I was the first to regain something resembling control, Mar'e lifted me as effortlessly as a rag doll to his lap, fingering my soaked pussy and clit as he bit and tongued my neck, sending me back into needful slut mode as I wrapped my fingers around his massive girth as best my tiny fingers could manage and guided him to my salivating gap, my hips working his cock into my stretched out hole.

''Damn, you are a tight little bitch.'' he grunted as his pelvis jerked upwards, impaling me deeper with each thrust as his powerful arm reached around my tiny tummy, keeping a firm grip on me.

Quickly losing control, I shamelessly bounced and gyrated on his thick dick and my mind was reeling in no time as I shouted ''Give me that monster! Damn it, Fuck my pussy hard! FUCK MEEEE!''

I opened my clenched eyes to see Adriana crawling on all fours toward us, looking like a sexy tigress on the prowl, a look of carnal lust in her brown eyes, her bottom sashaying in a provocative way as she advanced upon her prey.

Upon seeing Adriana a erotic idea suddenly came to uptown and he lifted me off him and set me on the floor next to her. ''Turn around both of you, asses front and centre!'' he ordered and we giggled and willingly obliged, sneaking in a deep kiss as we presented our behinds.

Mar'e smacked each of our buns in turn, producing yelps of delight, and I bit and chewed Adriana's bottom lip as he administered slap after slap on our tingling bottoms before stuffing his cock into one, then the others gaping wide pussy, saying ''Take it Sluts! Take it deep!''

''Pull my hair and fuck me hard, Mister!'' Adriana demanded and Uptown mounted her from behind, grabbed a handfuls of her wildly disheveled hair and went at her with a fury, pounding her while I crawled around and offered her my honey pot to suck while she took his savage attack, her mouth bumping into me with every forceful thrust. He pulled her into the air with an effortless tug, never slowing as he attacked her from behind wheelbarrow style while she held on to my thighs for dear life.

I had my pussy lips parted wide for her, balancing on my elbow, taking in the charged events when Uptown said ''Fucking hot ass bitch. I'm going to shoot my load on both of you hot bitches!'' and went into warp speed, fucking her like a maniac, his eyes clamped shut, sweat pouring off him as I held her head, listening to her muffled cry's both in English and Spanish ''Oh,Querido senor im Proxiimos! Fuck, your making me gush'' as she pushed back at his straining hard on, wanting more and more.

Mar'e pulled that majestic prick out of her and spewed stream after stream of hot man spunk as Adriana and I scrambled to catch every last drop in our cum hungry mouths while he milked every last drop from his raging cock, his fist jerking his shaft as we shared a lingering, cum slick kiss as the milky fountain diminished in distance, spattering her back and ass with the remaining droplets.

I when into the kitchen to get us cold refreshments, diary, but returning to the living room a heard the bathroom door close, the shower start and as I relaxed and drank my cold drink I heard fresh moans and groans over the sound of the running water and knew they were at it again!

I slipped on Adriana's steelers jersey and went to the balcony to catch some night air, thinking to myself that I'd never seen Adriana so into any man. At least she had great taste, I ruminated as I swished the ice cubes in my drink, although in the back of my mind was the terrifying thought that I could possibly lose her to his glorious man.

I was distracted by a sleek black BMW pulling into the carport, one that I knew right away was Mrs. Henderson's!! Thinking quickly I waved and called out as she stepped out of the car and noticed how sexy her legs were. As she opened the trunk she raised a leg as she leaned in and I felt a twinge of desire as she bent to gather her shopping. Her inviting ass stirred my never satisfied pussy and I yelled that I'd be right down to give her a hand with her bags and as I closed our door I heard the noise in the shower getting louder and more insistent and knew I'd have to divert Mrs. H. for awhile, but the prospect was not at all an uninviting one!!

Diary, that is a whole different story and quite involved and I need to sleep so I promise to keep you up to date, but as I'm running out of page and cant keep my eyes open, it will have to wait until tomorrow.

I'll close by saying that my slumbering Adriana is wrapped around Mar'e like she belongs there with a beautiful look on her satisfied face and I'm finishing this entry from the sofa so I don't wake them, plus Mrs. Henderson's perfume is clinging to me like a wonderful memory!

Good night Diary, I'm exhausted! xxxooo!

*I'd like to thank M.G., Trisha, Latin Sugar and countless other sweet lush friends for their encouragement and suggestions, and Devon and most of all Mar'e for all the help they gave me. Thank you and I love you all !!

Published 
Written by tazznjazz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments