Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Didn't mean to go so far...

"Getting naked with a co-worker aint so bad..."

11
5 Comments 5
23.1k Views 23.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I'll start by telling you about how my husband and I, married for over 12 years, had begun to spice up our sex life in a few - well, unusual ways...

It started with him suggesting that I be a bit more flirtatious at work, and then tell him about it. Now I have pretty big tits and I think I'm hot for a 47 year old woman! All the guys like me at work, and I've had more than my share of passes me at me, but now my hubby was encouraging me to return the favor!

I had never been unfaithful to my husband, nor he to me - but things were getting pretty dull in the bedroom. We tried the usual - sex in public places ( but safe from being caught), watching adult films while having sex, etc. But over a period of about a month, we tried some things that spiced it up pretty good!

Like there's a guy I work with - he's a DJ - we work at a radio station. I told my husband (Jerry) that this guy - we'll call him Steve (not his real name) - always looked at my tits when he talked to me, and had made some pretty obvious sexual remarks to me. He's a big handsome guy - single, black, and always has a huge bulge in his pants. So my "mission" from my husband was to have some sort of "sexual contact" as he called it with Steve. He didn't say what that was, and I wasn't ready to fuck another man, so I thought I'd just have some fun with him and see what happens.

This particular day was Steve's birthday, so I decided to give him a special present.

I planned the whole thing - that day I wore a pair of jeans and a rather low-cut top, showing some serious cleavage of my 40 DD's. Steve was in a back storage area preparing for a live remote when I walked in, my heart pounding.

"Happy Birthday Steve! Hope you enjoy it," I said.

"Thanks Sharon. You're looking mighty fine as usual."

"Why thank you! - I have a present for you," I said.

"Oh OK, thanks - just leave it on my desk or in the lounge." I could tell he was kind of busy packing up equipment.

"Well," I said, my heart absolutely racing now, "I can do that with this present." I embarassed myself by giggling.

"Oh really?" said Steve, obviously puzzled. "What is it?"

"Time," I said "Three minutes."

"What?" Steve was confused.

Then I couldn't believe my next words. "I've seen you looking at my boobs. So I'm giving you three minutes with them."

The look on Steve's face was priceless. He was looking around for the candid camera guy.

"You're kidding?" he said

"Nope." Three minutes to play with 'em. Right here and now.

The storage area we were in was in a part of the radio station used only by the DJ's to store equipment and prizes for their remote broadcasts, and for the janitorial supplies. And neither janitor came in until 11 that day - it was 9:30 in the morning - so I knew we would be all alone. But just in case, I reached over and locked the door.

"You're serious, aren't you? But, uh, Jerry, what about...uh..."

"Look, Jerry knows," I said. "Well, he knows that I'm going to be showing my tits to another guy. It's part of a plan we have to, you know, improve things in the bedroom."

And with that, Steve, although still looking a bit confused, started to rub his crouch a bit. I don't even think he knew he was doing it.

"So you're gonna show me your tits for my birthday?" said Steve.

"Yup.

EmilyThaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyThaw

You ready? Sit down."

Steve calmly sat down, the bulge in his crotch ever growing. I was so nervous that I had started to sweat. But I gotta admit, a bit excited myself, too!

I checked the door one more time - then walked over and stood in front of Steve.

"Happy Birthday. Enjoy. You're the only man besides my husband and my doctors to see these in over 12 years."

I reached down to my waist and pulled my light green velour top over my head, revealing my sexy light blue bra with my tits bulging over the top. I laid my shirt on the table next to me and kicked off my sandals.To add to the moment, I had decided that I would take off my jeans, too - I don't have the flattest tummy in the world, and frankly I look better topless in panties than in jeans! So here I was, the news lady standing in front of this big, black DJ, in a light blue bra and unzipping her jeans! I thought Steve was going to scream when he looked at me, jeans around my ankles, bright blue panties now showing as well!

I kicked off my jeans and took in the moment - here I was standing there in front of a coworker, in our workplace, in my bra and panties.

"Oh, goodness." said Steve, now heavily rubbing his crotch.

"OK, you have three minutes with my tits. Here goes." And with that I unhooked my bra and those big boobs of mine fell out, their light pink nipples as hard as rocks. I playfully put my bra on Steve's head and laughed.

It's here that things really changed. I felt like I was there, but watching the whole thing, like an out-of-body experience. Steve pulled me to him and ran both hands all over my tits, squeezing and rubbing, and gently pinching my nipples between his thumb and index fingers. He looked up at me and the next thing I knew he was sucking them so hard that it actually hurt a bit. He playfully bit my nipples, then went back to sucking and kissing them. He pulled me down on his lap and sucked some more.

"You have two minutes left," I said.

Steve wasn't listening. He stood up and grabbed my ass, ramming his thick tongue down my throat.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Steve's hands were all over me now, grabbing my ass, my tits, and even shoving them between my legs.

"I'm gonna get the most of my two minutes.' he said, and with that he pulled his pants down and out came what I had heard he had - a big, thick, at least ten inch black cock. He put his arms on my shoulder and pushed, forcing/gliding me to my knees. And I got the titty fucking of my life. Every few strokes that big cock brushed my lips, but I wasn't ready for that. After no more than 30 seconds on my knees, it was over. Steve had his gift, and I had lots of thick, warm cum covering my tits, and a little dripping from my chin after his massive explosion. He did manage to muffle his scream, though, and after finding some paper towels to wipe me off with, we got dressed and headed back to our work stations. I couldn't believe I had gone through with it. I went to the bathroom for some privacy where I called Jerry to tell him what had just happened. As the phone rang, I could still feel my tits sticking together from all that cum. That night, my husband and I had some of the best sex we had in years, and he asked me to tell him about my day many times over!

Published 
Written by Sharon1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments