Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner for three

"my first attempt and this is a true story that happened recently"

3
2 Comments 2
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It was a bright Saturday morning when I woke up with the sun shining brightly through my window. Looking over at my clock, I notice it was 9:00 when the phone rings. It was Rick calling to ask me how I have been holding up since the divorce. 

I tell him that it has been hard because I been extremely horny lately and no way of getting any pleasure. He says that he and Erika will be stopping by later on this evening because she has been thinking about my sweet pussy for weeks.

My ex husband never knew that I fantasized about having a threesome with Rick and Erika since the day I met them. When they came over she purposely had no panties so she can expose her sweet shaven pussy to me. 

I couldn’t wait to get my tongue on her swollen clit and suck her hot wet pussy until she climaxes over and over.

About a half hour after I woke up and a few orgasms later, I decided to get out of bed. I felt numb and my legs felt weak from the massive orgasm I had just given myself, God she's so hot.

I look down and see that my clit is still swollen and achy. The thought of Rick and Erika turned me on so much that I had to reach down and give myself another orgasm fast. 

So my fingers go to work on my clit and pussy. My nipples were starting to get rock hard with the slightest touch. 

I close my eyes and place my fingers on my nipples and squeeze them getting them even more erect. My fingers rubbed my clit with a feverish pitch until finally, my fingers went inside my pussy and started to massage my Gspot. All of a sudden my pussy gushes out with hot juices.

After I made myself orgasm several times, I decided to finally get up and get ready. 

As I gather up my clothes to go take a shower, I still couldn’t get Rick and Erika out of my mind. 

I finish my shower and get dressed and put my makeup on. I glance over at the clock and saw that I only had a few hours before they show up.

I walk in the kitchen to prepare tonight's dinner when the phone rings. 

It was Erika calling to say they were running a little lat, but that they would be here on time. 

Hearing the sound of her voice in my ear started to make my pussy tingle again. 

I lost all track of time while preparing dinner and the next thing I knew the door bell rang.

I answer the door to see Rick and Erika in front of me. Seeing them increases my desire that was growing with anticipation deep in my pussy. 

They come in and I lead them into the living room and offered them a cocktail before dinner. 

I bring out a nice bottle of Ziffendale rose and three glasses. Rick offers to pour as we make small talk. I raise my glass and make a toast, as Erick and I lock eyes, "to good friends."

My eyes kept glancing over at them and staring at Erika’s sexy long legs. 

She had on a very short black strapless dress, the dress hugged her sexy curves in all the right places. 

I stare lower and notice that once again she wasn’t wearing any panties. My pussy starts getting wet through my red lace see thru thong.

She looks my way and I turn my head quickly back to what I was doing. 

I finally finish getting dinner on the table when I feel a whisper behind me.

 "I know you want me and I’ve been wanting you also."

Her perfume smelled so good as if it was inviting me to kiss her. 

I change the subject and say dinner is ready.

We all sit at the table and start to eat. During dinner I felt something brush across my leg very seductively. I look over at Erika and she smiles.

After dinner, I ask Rick and Erika what they would like to do. Rick says, "Kathy you know what we want to do. All Erika talked about on the way here was how badly she wanted to fuck you."

And with that said, I lead them into my the bedroom. Rick sat in my big chair and unzipped his pants and took out his amazingly huge cock and started to stroke it. He says that he wants to watch us play while he gets ready for us to suck his throbbing cock.

Erika walks over to me and slides her hand behind me and unzips my dress. 

The dress falls to the floor and her eyes widen, "Kathy you have such a beautiful body."

Her lips move to meet my lips and we kiss with our hot tongues exploring our mouths deeply. As we kiss passionately, we gazed into each others eyes and I could see the fire in her.

And it burned as hot as the flames within my hot pussy that was begging to be licked and sucked by this beautiful woman. She was now kissing me and holding me in her arms.

Rick watched in amazement at his wife and girlfriend were making out wildly and passionately. 

Erika reaches behind my bra and with a quick snap unhooks it making it fall to the floor. She stands there admiring my breasts for a few seconds.

"Erika I want you to lick my nipples."

"Oh I will darling, I will."

I grab her hand and we walk over to the bed and she lays me down. She cups my breasts in her hands and begin to suck on my harden nipples.

Rick stand and with his raging cock sticking out of his pants, walks up behind Erika and unzips her dress and pulls it down to her waist.

After sucking on my nipples that are now rock hard and he size of a 38 caliber bullet.

She pulls her lips away and slides down leaving a trial of hot sliver all the way down to my pelvic mound. 

"Oh yes, eat my pussy. I want to feel your tongue inside me."

Erika looks up into my eyes and with a teasing smile reaches up with both hands to cares and teasingly twist my burning nipples.

I moan as she works the burning flesh that are my tits as Rick pulls my panties down.

EmiilieEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiilieEvans



"Oh baby don't stop, my body is on fire and only you can give me what I've wanted for such a long time."

Rick notices the candles on top of my chest of drawers and walks over to them and lights them all the while stroking and massaging his hard on.

My body starts to quiver because I knew I was about to feel my lovers tongue fucking my clit. She takes my pussy lips and spreads them apart and notices that my pussy is glistening with pool of juices. 

She flicks her tongue on my hot clit.

"Oh baby you know the spot to please a woman."

I look over and Rick is fully naked and stroking his shaft. Seeing Erika eating my pussy got him horny as well.

He walks over with one of the burning candles and with an evil grin begins to pinch and twist my nipples.

Oh fuck, I'm burring with such hot lust!

Rick moves his attention to my left nipple as he begins to drip hot wax onto my right nipple. The wax didn't bun as much as I though it would and I began to enjoy it.

I began to feel a dark pleasure that I had never felt before as I felt a gigantic orgasm begin to build within me.

Erika began to dip her tongue into my honey hole and lick my juices out of my increasing wet pussy.

My moans now became cries of hot lust.

"Yes yes eat my pussy, you going to make me cum oh my god yes don't stop oh yesssssss fuck me deep with that tongue, ohhhhhhh!" I let out a loud moan as I come.

Ericka stops and pulls back some to see me squirt all over her face and mouth.

Rick maneuvers behind her and lay under Erika's spread legs and begins to tongue his wife’s pussy. 

It doesn’t take long before Erika's pussy starts to shake and quiver with pleasure as he buries his tongue deep in her tight cunt. 

She starts to moan as she continues to eat my pussy. I shout out, "I’m going to cum again baby!"

She slides a few fingers in my cunt pushing them in deep. 

I couldn’t keep my composure and I shoot cum all over her. This time she catches some with her tongue and tastes my hot juices. 

Rick continues to eat Erika’s pussy giving her multiple orgasms. He shares a kiss with us so I can taste her juices.

Erika and I tell Rick to lie on the bed so we can take turns sucking his hard throbbing cock. 

I start licking up and down his shaft as Erika sucks his balls deep into her mouth. Rick’s cock gets harder the more I lick it.

"Oh baby...you cock is so hard!" Rick's cock had to be at least eight inches long and I wanted every bit of it.

I slide it in my mouth as deep as it’ll go. My mouth touches Erika’s as she’s continues to suck his balls.

"Kathy...sit on my face," I heard Rick say. "Erika fuck me."

I pull his cock out of my mouth and stand up over him and spreading my pussy lips a few drops of my trapped juices trickle over his mouth and waiting tongue. 

I squat directly over his tongue and begin a slow back and forth motion as I grind my clit and pussy hole over his face.

Erika gets on his cock and slides it deep into her tight pussy. 

He teases my clit with his tongue making it swell up. Erika and I start moaning simultaneously, we’re both being fucked by Rick. 

Placing his hands on her hips, Rick shoves his cock deeper into her pussy while I grind my pussy back and forth across his tongue.

I watch in amazement as Rick's hot cock disappears into Erik's little dripping pussy.

Erick has a look of twisted painful pleasure. He makes her cum over and over again as my juices start to flow into his mouth. 

After he has sucked me clean, I get off of him and tell Erika that I want to fuck and ride that hot cock and for her to sit on his face.

We switch places and I straddle his cock and lower myself on to his massive cock inch by inch, I take all of it into my wet pussy.

Oh my God, I can feel it deep in my tight wet cunt. The scent of hot sex fill the air in the room and we all feel hot pleasure. 

I arch my back as my hips move up and down on his cock. His balls smacking my ass as he bucks to me my every down ward thrust and my wet pussy makes squishy smacking noises.

I grab Erika’s tits for support to stabilize myself and begin to suck and lick on her nipples causing her to moan loudly. We both are in ecstasy as his cock pounds into me and his tongue explores familiar territory in his wife’s pussy.

"Oh God I'm going to cum!" Erick looks at me ..."Me too, baby... oh yes that it ohhhhhhhh!" and Erick body stiffen up as a powerful orgasm rock her shaking body.

"That's it pound your cock into my wet cunt, yeahh oh fuck yessssssss!" as I gush my hot juices all over his cock and balls.

I lean into Erika and kiss her deeply as I sit impaled on Rick’s cock. She unstraddles him and lies on the bed next to him. I get off his cock and slid in between her legs and start to devour her juices and suck them out as my tongue goes deep into her wet hole and suck her dry.

After, Erika and I get on our knees and Rick takes turns fucking our asses. We rub each other’s pussies making one another cum over and over.

Rick shouts out, "I’m going to cum," moaning as loud as he can. He shoots a hot stream of cum across my cheeks the second stream lands between Erika's cheeks and begins to run down her ass and pussy lips. He continues to shoot rope after rope of hot milky white loads of cum covering our ass cheeks. 

After he cums, he scoops up his cum and shares it with us. Erika and I swap his cum back and forth until we swallow it. 

Finally, we lay in bed with Rick between us. We lie in his arms and fall asleep with the thought of what new adventures await us when we wake up.

Published 
Written by trisity69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments