Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Girl Takes 20 Inches Of Cock

"Slutty Girlfriend Gets More Than She Asked For....."

37
17 Comments 17
116k Views 116k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Legendary Story
My girlfriend and I were discussing fantasies the other night in bed and the subject of threesomes came up. I naturally assumed that when she said that she wanted one, that my luck would be in and that I was to be entertained by two lovely ladies, after a bit of a show. Imagine my surprise when she said that she would rather sample a second cock during our love making games and not another smooth pussy, as I had foolishly anticipated.

When my girl makes demands, she usually gets what she wants, so when she said, “I want to feel what its like to take on two cocks at the same time!”, I knew better than to argue.

After failing to persuade her that another girl wearing a strap-on, would be the same, she insisted that seeing as I had been looking out for myself, (two girls), that she wanted to get her hands on a “monster cock”, as she described it to be.

“It needs to be at least eight inches long and very, very think!” she said. I’m a good six and a half, so I knew that she was craving bigger than mine. If the naughty girl was demanding a massive dick, then that’s what she was going to get!

I thought about this long and hard! Did I want my girlfriend to get fucked by one of my friends? The answer was probably no, and seeing as she had specific requirements, I decided that I would feel uncomfortable asking my mates what their cock sizes were, so I decided that the best way to find her desires was through a contact website.

Posting a picture of my naughty girl on all fours, showing her pussy and arsehole, with the caption “BIG COCK REQUIRED, TO MAKE THIS DIRTY GIRL’S DREAMS COME TRUE!”, was the best way to advertise her needs. “MUST BE WELL ENDOWED AND WILLING TO PLEASE!!! XXX” was the tag-line.

Vetting the responses, there must have been a hundred within a couple of days, such is the luciousness of my girls cunt, I decided that there were only a few men for the job.

I showed her the replies and we spent one night deciding on who would be contacted to fulfil the role. We discarded the emails from the men who claimed to have massive members, ready to service my girl, but failed to send any pictoral proof of themselves.

We were left with three candidates. The first was from Sheffield, which was just down the road from where we are. He claimed that his tool was nine inches long, and sure enough, from the photo that he had sent us, he wasn’t lying! The next picture contained another impressive looking dick, but this ones owner seemed shy and hadn’t included a full shot of himself. The third and final choice for my girl was a black man who lived miles away, but possessed what seemed to be the biggest one of them all, “ ELEVEN INCHES OF BLACK MEAT” his profile screamed, “I’ve never fucked a big black dick before”, she said with a cheeky grin on her face, “Maybe I’ll build up to one that big!!, she added.

With our choice whittled down to two, she decided that she may as well go for the nearest and most convienient option! (I had no idea that this was such a fantasy of hers, although it did become clearer when I thought back to the porn we had watched together and how much interest she had paid when we watched some young slut on the screen getting pounded by two massive studs)

We replied to his message, sending more pics of my girlfriend, this time with her on her back, holding her lovely tits, showing her pussy, with an expression on her face screaming, “fuck me hard, and fast”

He responded almost immediately and we arranged that he should come and visit us the very next weekend.

After she had gone to sleep that night – after a royal fucking from me, with her telling me what she was going to do with the massive dick when it arrived, I sneaked back down to the computer and hatched a plan to add another (not so) little surprise for her.

On the Friday, my girl finished work and rushed home.to get herself ready. This involved trying on her lingerie selection, then bathing and shaving her tight pussy. At eight o’clock her man arrived. I opened the door to him, while she sat in the lounge wearing hold-ups, a basque, boots and a slutty smile. When I showed our guest into the room where this vision of naughtiness was waiting, he flashed me a look that said, “I’m going to give your girl the fucking of her life.” I had to smile back knowing that he was probably right, judging by the photo of the monster in his trousers.

I offered our guest a drink. He asked for a beer and I duly went to the kitchen to fetch one. By the tome I got back, my girl had wasted no time in getting acquainted with his monster tool. I walked into the room to find her leaning over his lap, licking the end of his swollen shaft, while wanking him with her hand.

I stopped and stared as this man grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down onto his, by now, fully erect nine inches. There was no way that she would be able to get it all into her mouth at once, but with him pushing down on her head (grabbing handfuls of her hair as he did so), and her determination, she was giving it a damn good try. Like a true slut, she looked up at him while she stuffed at least seven inches into her throat. As he tried to fit the last two inches into her mouth she gagged and pulled him out of her face. “What’s the matter?” she said, looking at me, rubbing her hands along the massive cock that was inches away from her face. “Think I’d bottle out of it?” she said as she moved onto her knees in front of him, “Not bloody likely” she finished with before stuffing it back into her mouth.

So engrossed with trying to get the shaft all the way down her throat, she didn’t notice the doorbell ring. When I opened the door, stood there was my (not so) little surprise for my girlfriend. He introduced himself as Joe and I told him the plan.

I went back into the lounge where she was still on her knees cramming Mr Nine into her face.

DaniellaGraceSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaniellaGraceSS

I know just how good she is at giving head, so I watched her settle into a rhythm on this massive cock that was there for her to use. She slurped and licked at it for ages before asking me to get them some more drinks. Outside the lounge Joe was waiting, naked, with his massive dick hanging almost down to his knees (and it wasn’t even hard yet) I gave him the drinks to take in to my girl and her new friend.

Sat on the sofa lazily stroking her first big cock, she gasped when she saw the size of Joe’s non-hard member. “Fuck me, where did you come from??” she said, recognising him from his email picture, “I thought I was going to work up to that!!” she added, looking at me.

“Just an extra surprise for you darling” I said, “I thought I’d just sit and watch while you fulfil your fantasy of fucking two cocks at the same time.”

“Thank you,” she muttered and took hold of Joes heavy looking dick in her spare hand and pulled him onto the sofa next to her and started to stroke him to full hardness. Without missing a stroke on the other cock she had at her disposal, she looked at Joe’s dick with amazement as it grew to the full eleven inches. “I can’t get my hand around it!” she said more than once.

Watching her sitting on a sofa, massive cock in each hand, sluttily staring at me and talking dirty was almost too much for me.

“What are you going to do now??” I asked.

Without speaking, she moved onto her knees in front of Joe and started slurping on his monster cock with her mouth. After a few minutes she looked up and beckoned Mr Nine to move behind her and get to work on her pussy.

This was turning me on more than I had thought it would. I watched her suck the big, fat prick, seeing her eyes roll with ecstasy as she crammed as much of it into her mouth as she could, as another big fat prick positioned itself in readiness to stretch her pussy wide open.

“Now for a spit roast”, she broke off from sucking to say. “I want this fucker to fill me up” she groaned and writhed as he slid inch after inch of fat cock into her eager snatch. Grabbing her hips, he started thrusting in and out of her wet cunt making her shudder with lust

He continued to slap her arse as he pounded into her, which seemed to be turning her on even more. I knew she was coming because she took the dick out of her mouth and screamed that she was. He reached round and played with her swinging tits and that sent her over the edge. Screaming and gasping and bucking and swearing, she had one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever seen her have. Slumping down on the floor, she said that she needed a little rest before taking on Joe. Laying on the sofa to regroup, she still busied herself by stroking both cocks gently. “Right, you on the floor!, she said, “I’m going to ride that thing!!” she added.

She stood over his cock and lowered her already fucked pussy onto his monster pole. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she slowly allowed the full eleven inches into her normally tight cunt. As she started to ride him, she screamed at how deep he was and he couldn’t resist slapping her arse more and more, harder and harder. It seemed that this was not all he could resist as he started to play with her arsehole with his fingers. (She won’t even let me do this!!). He licked one and inserted it into my girls tight hole. She looked over her shoulder at me to tell me that this was happening, “This dirty bastard has got his finger in my arse, he’s stretching my pussy with his cock, and it feels pretty good!” she exclaimed. I moved in closer to have a proper look. Sure enough, it was true.

She pulled herself off of Joes dick and lay on the sofa on her front, ordered me to get some lube from the bedroom and told Mr Nine to pin her down, pull her hair and nail her hard and fast.

Joe moved around to her mouth and stuffed his cock into her face. She was now at the mercy of twenty inches of cock. She was pinned down and helpless as they rammed into her from each end.

After a swap of ends, and more of the same, Mr Nine pulled out from her mouth and asked her where she would like him to come. “On my face, tits, wherever” she said and pulled off of Joes dick for the last time and dropping to her knees.

“Have you got two big loads for me???” she asked, looking up with their cocks in each hamd, wanking them furiously. She was licking the ends of their pricks in turn.

Joe shot first, taking over my girls strokes, he told her to open her mouth and coated her tongue and one side of her face with his hot seed. Using her now free hand to rub her pussy, she gasped as jet after jet of spunk hit her.

Still rubbing her pussy, Mr Nine took over to stroke onto her face. With her other free hand, she rubbed his balls, all the time looking up at him, begging for his come.

In no time he obliged firing arc after arc of spunk onto the other side of her face, before aiming a couple of jets at her tits.

She looked at me, and my hard prick and said “I’m sorry, did I forget about you?? Why don’t you add yours to this mess on my face??” Like a shot I was standing over her, wanking my rock hard dick into my slutty girlfriend’s cum soaked face.

She asked them to stay the night, but Joe had to drive home. Mr Nine said that it would be great to stay and my showered girlfriend fell asleep between us with a contented look on her face.

We were woken up a few hours later with our cocks getting stroked by my girlfriend’s now expert hands. She had taken to entertaining multiple pricks like a natural dirty girl “Its not every day I get more than one cock at my disposal, I thought I’d make the most of it”, she declared as we stirred either side of her. He stayed the rest of the weekend, she got fucked every which way and got showered with a lot more come, which seemed to please her no end.
Published 
Written by ukmarky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments