Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Laundry

"A secret revealed is darker than he thought"

21
12 Comments 12
25.7k Views 25.7k
5.9k words 5.9k words
Recommended Read
When I went downstairs that morning, I knew that today was the day. I couldn’t keep it to myself any longer. I had to say something.

Lisa and Ellie were sitting at the kitchen table drinking herbal tea – fennel I guessed, from the aroma – and chatting idly. Both were already dressed, while I was wearing a dark green bathrobe.

I’ve never been good at mornings – few musicians are – and after a very late night working on my thesis the 11am alarm had felt like a midnight emergency.

“Morning, Danny,” said Lisa, giving me a little smile.

I grunted in response and tried to stifle a yawn. Both women knew I would be virtually mute until I’d had my first coffee of the day.

Grind, boil, pour, stir, wait... plunge, pour, sniff, sip.

Better.

“Morning both,” I said at last.

They laughed at my fading grogginess as I sat down opposite them and declined the proffered croissant. Caffeine was the only breakfast I needed in those days.

I didn’t interrupt their conversation but just sat there savouring my coffee, waiting nervously for the right moment.

They were both undergraduates, in their final year studying biochemistry, and had lived together in this house for nearly two years. I was nearing the end of a doctorate in composition, and had only been living there for three months.

Three rather interesting months, it must be said.

We all got on surprisingly well, though we had little in common. They were talking about something technical that I didn’t understand, and I zoned out into my own thoughts until, with a start, I realised that Ellie had asked me a question.

“Sorry, what?” I said, blinking.

She laughed.

“I said, how’s the thesis coming on?”

“Oh fine,” I lied. “Just finishing the final draft. How’s the revision?”

Two faces fell. Their finals were approaching like the light of an oncoming train at the end of a long tunnel.

“Never mind,” I said quickly. “It’s a nice morning, let’s talk about something else.”

Say it, I thought. Say it!

But I couldn’t, not yet.

It was indeed a nice morning in late spring, in this nice little house on the edge of the city, with its nice leafy garden and its countryside views. Lisa’s mother owned the house – along with a few other properties in town – and she didn’t charge much rent. It was the perfect place for me to hole up and finish my doctoral thesis.

The conversation turned to other things, and I gradually woke up properly. Lisa’s mother was visiting later in the day, I was told, so I had to make sure my room was tidy. It usually was, being so small.

After a while the big clock out in the hall struck midday, and some part of me took that as a sign.

“Look,” I heard myself say, “there’s something I have to tell you both.”

“Yeah?” said Lisa.

“What?” said Ellie.

I licked my lips nervously. They were both looking at me quizzically, unsuspecting.

This was it.

“You’ve each told me something,” I said. “A secret you asked me to keep.”

Now they both looked nervous.

“Danny...” Lisa began, scowling, but I held up a hand.

“The thing is,” I said, “that you’ve both... well, each of you... you’ve come to me with...”

“Danny, please,” warned Ellie.

I took a deep breath.

“You both have exactly the same secret!

There. I’d said it.

The two women glanced at each other, faces unreadable. Then they looked at me.

There was a long, uncomfortable silence.

“Danny,” said Lisa at last, in a quiet voice, “would you excuse us for a moment?”

“Sure,” I said.

I stood up, tightened my bathrobe and left the kitchen, closing the door behind me. I climbed the stairs, breathing heavily and feeling a strange fluttery sensation in my stomach. I went to my little box room in the back corner of the house, and sat down heavily on the bed.

I wondered if I’d just done something very, very stupid.

* * * 
I learned Ellie’s secret first, though in a way it started with Lisa.

It was the day I moved in. I pulled up in a taxi, my meagre possessions packed in two large suitcases and one open crate, and met my surrogate live-in landlady for the first time.

It was a windy day at the end of a long winter, cold but sunny – brisk, I think is the word. Lisa, wearing a short red dress, came out barefoot to meet me. We exchanged pleasantries, then she took one of my cases and led me upstairs to my room. I followed with the other case, leaving the front door open so I could come back for the crate.

Voyeur is an unpleasant word, and it’s something I try hard not to be. Sadly the line between a fleeting glance and a lascivious stare can be a blurry one, and one that fate seems to delight in tempting me across.

I was just congratulating myself for having politely looked away on noticing that Lisa’s nipples – erect with the cold – had been poking through the thin material covering her ample breasts, when halfway up the stairs a gust of wind came in through the open door and lifted her dress almost to her waist.

A split-second glance, that was all I had, before she pushed the dress down with her free hand. It was enough. The gold pattern on dark red cotton covering her bum was now, I knew, indelibly burned into my mind.

She half-turned to look down at me, her face flushed, then continued up the stairs.

That was how it started.

* * * 
I sat on my bed, listening. No sound came from downstairs. Were they arguing? Did they hate me? I had no idea.

I stood up and wandered aimlessly round the little space I called home. The boxy computer on my desk stared at me accusingly, always eager for the words I struggled to provide. I ignored it.

I went to the window and looked out. It faced the house next door. The window opposite mine was dark today. Sometimes it wasn’t. Sometimes fate tempted me there, too.

A woman lived in that house, alone as far as I knew. She had a habit of doing the housework in her underwear, and many times I’d been treated to the unexpected sight of her huge boobs wobbling in her bra as she pushed a hoover back and forth over the carpet.

Once, to my shame, she had spotted me looking. The expression on her face as she had firmly closed the curtains still made my face burn, and yet, a few days later, there she was doing it again. Curtains open, striding around in her white bra and panties for all the world – or at least that part of it with a perverted interest in such things – to see.

I was glad she wasn’t there today. I couldn’t face any more embarrassment. I sighed and sat back down on the bed.

There was a knock at the door.

* * * 
A few days after I moved in, Lisa went away to visit some friends. Ellie was around, but busy with coursework. I hadn’t spoken to either of them very much at that point.

I woke up early one day, feeling strangely alert. I hadn’t seen 7am from the front side in quite a while, and I had one of those very short-lived “I should do this more often” moments.

I went out into the hall, and noticed that Lisa’s door was ajar. As I went towards the stairs I heard it open fully, and turned.

“Oh, you’re back already?” I said.

But it wasn’t Lisa. Instead, staring at me wide-eyed from the doorway, Ellie stood wearing a very short lacy nightdress. Anxious to stare at anything other than her smooth, golden thighs or cavernous cleavage I found my gaze drawn to the thing she was holding in her hands.

Panties. Dark red panties. With a gold pattern.

Lisa’s panties.

Ellie’s face turned redder than the cotton she was holding as I took a few steps towards her.

“Are those...” I began.

“Please don’t tell her!” Ellie blurted out. “She’ll kill me!”

I was standing right in front of her now. Emboldened by the odd feeling of being awake so early and inspired by who-knew-what, I gently took the knickers from her unresisting hand and brought them slowly to my face.

Despite my obvious streak of perversion I had never sniffed a woman’s worn underwear before. Holding the cotton to my face, breathing in and smelling the faded scent of Lisa’s most intimate parts, I felt a wave of raw lust surge through my body. I closed my eyes and breathed deeper, then looked at Ellie.

“Is that what you were going to do with them?” I asked, handing them back. “Sniff them? Maybe... touch yourself?”

Ellie nodded slowly, saying nothing. She was breathing heavily, her breasts rising and falling in a very distracting way beneath the thin silk of her nightdress.

“Please don’t tell her!” she said again, in a whisper. “I’ll do anything!”

At this point her gaze dropped and her eyes widened further. I looked down. My cock was sticking out of my bathrobe, pointing at her like an accusation.

My own face reddened now and I moved to cover myself, but she dropped to her knees and pulled my hands away, moving her luscious mouth towards the straining tip.

“I’ll do anything...” she repeated, looking up at me.

“No!” I said, taking a step back.

I had a brief internal struggle. Part of me – the part I don’t like – was all for letting her do it. I’d been unintentionally celibate for nearly a year and a blowjob would, as it were, go down quite nicely.

But I had never accepted sex as a favour, and I wasn’t about to start.

“No,” I said again, more softly. “No, it’s... it’s fine. Please don’t. I promise I won’t tell Lisa that you... that you’ve been sniffing her dirty knickers. I promise.”

Ellie got slowly to her feet and forced a tiny smile.

“Thanks,” she said.

Without another word she disappeared into her bedroom and closed the door, taking the knickers with her.

I went into the bathroom, mind beset by strange new sights and smells, and jerked off into the sink.

* * * 
I was getting hard at the memory, and took a moment to calm myself before going to the door. I took a deep breath, and opened it.

Darkness there, and nothing more.

I stepped out into the empty hallway, confused. I was sure I’d heard a knock. I looked around, and saw that Ellie’s door was closed but Lisa’s was wide open. I nervously walked over, and looked inside.

The room was also deserted, but something on the neatly-made bed drew my attention. I was almost shivering with anticipation as I walked over to it.

Behind me, the door slammed shut. I turned in a panic, and reached for the handle just as the lock clicked from the outside. I tried the handle desperately, but it was no use. I was locked in!

Heart racing, I turned back to the bed and looked more closely at what I had found.

A set of lingerie – a small black bra, lacy thong and stockings – with a note attached. I picked up the note, my mouth suddenly dry.

“Put this on,” it said, “and wait.”

* * * 
While I had caught Ellie in preparation for her mysophilic masturbation, I actually caught Lisa in the act.

It was another morning, later this time, a few weeks after the incident with Ellie. Nothing had been said about that. I could almost believe that it had never happened, and the as-yet-unsatisfied desire I now had to steal my housemates’ underwear had simply come from my own imagination.

I had been awake for a couple of hours and had put a load of laundry in the washing machine, which was out in a wood-and-glass utility room between the kitchen and the back garden.

This annoyed Ellie, who had been about to use the machine herself before going to lectures. She muttered at me and left a basket of her own laundry out there, next to the machine, before leaving the house.

I hadn’t had a coffee yet, so the potential opportunities this state of affairs presented had not occurred to me.

I was on a roll with my thesis that morning, so I took my liquid breakfast up to my room and began to type. It was more than an hour later that sudden realisation dawned.

Ellie had left her dirty washing out! Surely amongst that basket full of clothes there would be...

She wouldn’t mind, would she? She could hardly complain.

I made it to the laundry in about twenty seconds.

The washing machine was entering its spin cycle, and the noise covered me as I opened the door and went into the laundry.

That was why Lisa didn’t hear me, and why she was still kneeling on the floor next to Ellie’s washing basket when I found her, with one hand clutching a pair of green panties to her face and the other circling frantically underneath her skirt.

“Fuck!” she yelled, standing quickly and throwing the knickers away. Unfortunately for her she threw them at me, and I caught them clumsily.

You as well? I thought, but didn’t say. I had promised to keep Ellie’s secret, and planned on keeping that promise.

“Look,” said Lisa, breathing hard. “Don’t tell her, okay? Please. She’d be furious if she knew.”

I looked at the skimpy garment I had caught. A lime green thong, the gusset smeared white. My body buzzed with anticipation as I brought the panties to my face, and sniffed.

“Her pussy smells good, doesn’t it?” I said at last, when the wave of dizzy arousal had passed. I opened my eyes to see that Lisa was staring at me, or at least part of me.

I still hadn’t got dressed, and in my haste to get downstairs I hadn’t tied my bathrobe properly. It had fallen open, and my dick was again sticking out, stiff and quivering.

“I’ll do anything,” said Lisa, meeting my gaze, “if you promise not to tell her. I’ll suck your cock! You can cum in my mouth! Just please keep this between us.”

Again, part of me wanted to take her up on the offer, but again I managed to push the unworthy desire aside. I pulled the bathrobe closed, though my erection was still very obvious.

“No,” I said. “You don’t need to do that. I won’t say a word.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

“Thank you.”

She seemed to relax, and then suddenly looked coy.

“She won’t be back for a couple of hours,” she said. “You can keep those for a while, if you like. I’ll keep your secret if you keep mine.”

I opened my mouth, but found I had nothing to say. I looked at Ellie’s knickers again. It was what I’d been planning anyway, wasn’t it?

“And,” said Lisa, pulling up her skirt, “you can have these ones, too.”

She was wearing her red knickers again, the ones I’d seen and Ellie had briefly stolen weeks before. She pulled them down her thighs, and I caught just a glimpse of her shaven crotch before the dress fell back. She threw the panties at me.

“Keep them,” she said, winking. “And enjoy.”

I returned to my room with two pairs of panties, each suffused with the scent of a different vagina, one still warm and very, very wet.

I didn’t get any more work done on my thesis that day.

* * * 
Lisa and Ellie had more-or-less the same figure – busty and slender with deliciously pert backsides – and while I had never put it to the test I was confident that neither of them owned any underwear that would fit around my rather wider hips.

My first clue that things were not quite what they seemed came when I found that the underwear Lisa had left in her room fitted me perfectly.

It felt odd, of course, putting it on. My rapidly stiffening penis pulled the thong tight up my ass crack. I’d never put a bra on – least of all on myself – and it took me a few attempts to discover how this was achieved. The stockings looked very odd over my hairy legs, and the A-cup bra didn’t have much to support .

I sat on Lisa’s bed, waiting as instructed, feeling utterly ridiculous but highly aroused.

In the silence I became aware of noises coming from the next room, which was my own bedroom. The familiar creaking of the bed frame. Loud moans and barely-heard whimpers. The occasional feminine voice raised in ecstasy.

Lisa and Ellie were having sex, in my bed.

* * * 
Over the following few weeks a system, of sorts, had emerged.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS

Every few days Ellie would quietly hand me a pair of her own knickers, dirty and damp from her exertions over the underwear she had temporarily stolen from her friend, and in between Lisa would do the same. Each seemed to think it was part of some deal to buy my silence, though I didn’t see it that way.

I had quite a collection of panties by then. Neither woman knew that the other was stealing her knickers and masturbating over them, while I almost compulsively masturbated over both of them. I could tell their intimate flavours apart now, quite easily.

Many a night I sniffed and licked while stroking myself, imagining having both women naked in the bed with me.

I never imagined that it might actually happen, and even if I had I would never have believed they would do it without me.

* * * 
It took, by my reckoning, about five hundred years for them to finish fucking. The sounds through the wall grew ever louder and more intense, finally peaking with a combined scream as they came together.

Then there was silence for some minutes.

Footsteps approached the door, and I heard the lock click open.

I licked my lips, and stood up. What the fuck was going to happen now?

The door swung open, inwards, and to my profound surprise a woman I did not immediately recognise was standing there, completely naked, holding a massive purple dildo in her hand.

* * * 
Once she got to know me, Ellie quickly developed a “knock once then enter immediately” approach to personal space. Lisa, on the other hand, rarely bothered with the knock.

Consequently both women had walked in on me masturbating, once each. Fortunately neither time was I indulging in my new found fetish for panty-sniffing. That might have been awkward

This all happened in the days before the internet became an everyday thing, so my pornography at the time came in the form of magazines and, if you can believe it, video cassettes.

I was “reading” a copy of Mayfair when Lisa walked in on me. I was lying naked on my bed with the magazine beside me, and stayed there dumbstruck with my hand motionless around the base of my cock as she came inside, closed the door, and sat on the bed beside me.

“Carry on,” she said mildly, starting to flick through the crumpled pages.

I did so, feeling self-conscious but very, very horny, stroking my hand up and down my dick and playing with my balls while Lisa calmly looked through the photos of naked women in provocative poses.

Occasionally she made comments like “She’s got nice tits, hasn’t she? Would you like to stick your cock between them?” and “What do you think her cunt tastes like?” and (my favourite) “She has such a nice arse, Danny. Don’t you think it would look good covered in your spunk?” all in a voice that suggested she was talking about nothing more interesting than the weather.

I came, hard, all over my stomach and chest. She gave me a brief smile and left the room, taking the magazine with her.

With Ellie it happened while I was in the shower. I heard the bathroom door – the stupid door with its temperamental lock – open and close as I was jerking off under the cascade of warm water. I pulled aside the shower curtain and saw her sitting on the toilet, skirt hitched up around her waist, calmly taking a piss while looking at me.

“Don’t mind me,” she said.

I finished in seconds.

* * * 
It took me a moment, but then I realised. It was the woman from next door. I’d seen her in her bra and knickers a dozen or more times. Now, numbly, I was seeing her naked.

She walked purposefully into the room, smacking the huge rubber cock into the palm of her hand in a decidedly threatening manner.

Lisa and Ellie appeared behind her, also nude , wearing expressions I’d never seen on their faces before. I felt scared and excited all at once. My cock strained against the tight knickers. The feeling of the silk gusset touching me, and the back of the thong pulling up between my cheeks, was indescribably erotic.

“Well, doesn’t he look nice?” said Lisa, smiling wickedly.

“Yes,” said Ellie in the same tone. “He’s a good boy, dressing up for us like that.”

My two housemates came towards me, leaving the woman from next door standing back, glaring.

“And he passed the tests,” said Lisa, “didn’t he?”

“Yes he did,” said Ellie, nodding. “He refused sexual favours. He sniffed our wet panties.”

“He wanks when he’s told to, like a good boy.”

“He’s such a good boy.”

“But not always ,” said Lisa, frowning. “He spied on poor Janice, didn’t he?”

“Yes he did,” said the woman from next door. “He’ll have to be a very good boy to make up for that.”

“Are you a good boy, Danny?” said Lisa, standing in front of me and pushing me onto the bed. I sat there, dumbstruck.

“He’s a little pervert,” said Janice darkly, giving the dildo another smack against her palm.

“But he’s a good little pervert,” said Ellie, climbing onto the bed and pushing me backwards so I was lying down. She straddled my chest, letting her naked breasts hang heavily over my face. “Are you a good little pervert, Danny?”

“Um, yes?” I managed.

“Yes what?” snapped Lisa, her face suddenly appearing very close to mine.

I swallowed.

“Yes I’m a good little pervert,” I said.

“He’s a good little pervert,” said Ellie, lowering herself so her tits pressed against my face. I moaned between them.

“Maybe,” I heard Janice say. “But I think he needs to prove it.”

A hand touched my straining cock, squeezing it through the panties.

“Will you prove it to us, Danny?” said Ellie, lifting herself up. I let out a breath I hadn’t realised I was holding.

“How?” I whispered.

The hand that had been caressing my penis – Lisa’s, I realised – suddenly grabbed the panties and roughly pulled at them. They snapped, painfully, and she flung them to the floor.

“You have to pass one more test,” she said.

“Yes,” said Ellie. “Just one more test, then maybe you’ll get a reward.”

“Or maybe you’ll be punished,” said Janice. The dildo made another thwack! sound.

“What test?” I said, voice quaking.

My field of view, which at this point mostly contained nothing but Ellie’s enormous boobs, was suddenly invaded by a flash of colour. Two colours, in fact, bright pink and sky blue.

More panties. Not ones I’d seen before. Both pairs were visibly wet around the crotch.

“One of these is Ellie’s,” said Lisa.

“And one of them is Lisa’s,” said Ellie.

“You have to tell us which is which.”

“If you get it right, you get to fuck us.”

“Both of us.”

“But if you get it wrong, then Mister Purple will say hello to Mister Asshole.”

“What?” I managed.

“I will fuck your arse with this dildo,” explained Janice impatiently, “and you won’t sit down for a week.”

“Oh, at least a week.”

“At least.”

I swallowed.

“What if I don’t want to play?” I said, giving defiance and dignity one last try.

“Oh,” said Ellie, “that would be disappointing.”

“Yes it would,” said Lisa. “So disappointing that I might have to kick you out of the house.”

“You wouldn’t!” I said, horrified. Right now, with deadlines looming, I could hardly spare the time to find a new place to live.

I looked at Lisa’s face, and knew.

She would.

I took a deep breath. In truth, I wanted nothing more than to play this game. I knew I could do it. I’d practised a lot, after all. If I succeeded then my fantasy would come true and if I failed, well... Mister Purple would be a new experience, at least. I actually quite enjoyed anal stimulation, though nothing quite that big had ever been up my bum before.

“All right,” I said, trying to sound cool and failing. “I know what your pussies smell like. I can tell the difference!”

“Oh yes,” said Lisa, her voice dripping with lust and power. “He’s such a good boy, isn’t he?”

“Yes,” said Ellie. “A very good boy.”

The pink ones came first, suddenly pushed hard against my face. I couldn’t breathe except through the cotton. My knees were pushed roughly upwards, and as I lay there inhaling the heavenly scent – Lisa’s, I was certain – I felt Mister Purple’s bulbous tip press gently against my anus.

“Enough?” said Ellie.

I nodded. The panties were whipped away and quickly replaced with the blue ones.

Oh no, I thought. Something was very wrong. It was hard to concentrate with the dildo circling my asshole, pushing a little harder each time and threatening to penetrate my rear even before I gave my answer. I didn’t know what answer to give. Both scents were the same. Was this a trick? Or was the weirdness of the situation messing with my mind?

“What’s your answer, pervert?” said Janice, pushing harder with the dildo and making me yelp. “Who’s who?”

“It’s a trick!” I said, my voice muffled by the damp cotton. “They’re both Lisa’s!”

The dildo stopped moving, right on the cusp of entering me. There was silence for a few moments, and then the panties were taken away. Ellie was frowning at me.

“Very good,” she said. “That was Lisa’s cunt, twice. This is what my cunt smells like.”

Suddenly she sprang forwards and a hot, dripping wetness was grinding down onto my face. I gave a loud moan as the familiar smell, vibrant and alive now, filled my nose. I stuck out my tongue and tasted her for the first time.

It was like warm honey, musky and pure. Her wetness covered my face as I greedily drank it in. Her labia were like silk on my cheeks, her vagina tight around my tongue as I penetrated her.

Ellie screamed with pleasure, and grabbed my head to pull me deeper.

“Yes!” she whimpered. “Oh yes! Fuck me with your tongue!”

The dildo withdrew. My arms were pulled outwards. My legs too. I felt cold metal being fastened around my wrists and ankles, and realised dimly that I was being handcuffed to the bed. I didn’t care.

I felt a hand begin to stroke my almost painfully hard dick. It was soon followed by a hot, wet mouth.

“Very good, pervert,” said Janice, her voice sounding distant with Ellie’s sweating thighs pressed around my head.

Lisa sucked my dick with expert skill for a minute or two, while Ellie’s moans grew ever louder. She came with a violent shudder, and an extra gush of her juices filled my mouth. The hot pressure around my penis withdrew, and the hand returned to guide it towards an even hotter, wetter opening.

Ellie swung herself off my face, breathing heavily and looking flushed. I looked down just as Lisa sank herself onto me.

I moaned as her slick pussy embraced me, the hot pressure caressing my cock. She moved slowly, up and down, quickly taking me to the brink of orgasm.

I didn’t want to cum yet, so I looked around desperately for something to distract me. Ellie was lying on the bed next to me, her face a picture of exhausted bliss. She was absent-mindedly stroking her fingers over her breasts, pinching her hard nipples...

I looked away quickly, to the other side.

Janice was bent over a chair with one hand reaching behind her, grunting huskily, her tanned cheeks quivering as Mister Purple said hello to Ms Asshole.

It was no good, I was going to...

Suddenly Lisa rose up off me. I lay there, my whole body shaking with denied release, straining against the handcuffs holding me tight against the bed, and felt her hand grip tightly around the very base of my cock, beneath my tight balls.

“Not yet,” she chided. “Good boys don’t spunk until they’re told to. Understand?”

I nodded, entirely unable to speak. The orgasmic rush began to subside as she squeezed. I closed my eyes, and tried to think about desert sands, freezing glaciers, wizened old university supervisors, anything...

I started to wonder how they had managed to buy underwear that fitted me so well. That seemed to do the trick.

I opened my eyes just as Lisa lowered her pussy onto my face. My tongue was aching, but I ignored it. She was turned the other way, and my vision was filled with her sweat-beaded bum cheeks hanging over me. I wanted to reach up and squeeze them, but the handcuffs still held me tightly. I raised my head as much as I could, and gave her asshole a teasing little flick with my tongue before returning my attention to her swollen clit.

“Ahhh!” she moaned. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh YES!”

The whole experience was becoming a blur of pleasure, and I was barely surprised when I felt another tight, hot vagina slide down over my dick. I tried to thrust up, deeper into her, but I couldn’t. Even without the chains holding me tightly down, the weight of the two naked women straddling my body kept me in my place.

I distantly heard Lisa cum, and felt warm liquid spurt suddenly over my face. She stopped rocking her hips over me, and shifted her position to press her buttocks around my face. The musky, sweaty scent of her ass filled me, and I felt my orgasm building once more.

Ellie was bouncing faster and faster, each downward thrust an explosion of bliss that shook my body. Then she stopped moving, my full length inside her, and squeezed her tight muscle around me.

Lisa leaned forwards, lifting herself off my face, and began to suck on Ellie’s tits. Looking down, I could see her bum spread open in glorious detail, and between her thighs I could see Ellie’s smooth pussy pushed right down onto me.

Ellie gave another squeeze. I strained at my bonds, the handcuffs biting my wrists and ankles.

“Let me cum!” I whimpered. “Please! Please let me cum!”

Ellie lifted herself off me and moved to stand beside the bed. Lisa did likewise, standing opposite her. Janice had appeared at the foot of the bed.

All three women, gloriously naked and covered with glistening sweat, were staring down at my quivering cock.

It was infuriating! It was torture! I wanted to touch myself, but I couldn’t. The barest stroke of a finger over the tip would send my cum spurting into the air. But there was only the cold absence of pressure.

“I think he wants to cum,” said Lisa.

“I think he does,” said Ellie.

“I don’t think we should let him,” said Janice.

I couldn’t speak, but pleaded with my whole body.

Ellie leaned forwards and placed one slender hand tightly around my shaft, while Lisa kissed the very tip. She pushed her lips downward, slowly, opening her mouth around my dick and sucking it before quickly withdrawing as Ellie’s hand became a blur of movement.

With a roar, a scream and a whole-body shudder, I came. A great fountain of spunk exploded out of my cock, great torrents and jets of it splashed over my legs and stomach and all over the smiling faces of the two women leaning close over it.

There seemed no end to it. Endless pulses of pleasure rushed me, each pulling a deep gasp out of my lungs. I thrashed against my restraints as I orgasmed on and on and on, at every moment feeling that the only possible end to the experience could be my own death.

When it finally abated, after some unmeasurable length of time, my body was exhausted. Even without the restraints that still cut bluntly into my wrists and ankles, I could not have moved. I opened my eyes – I couldn’t remember closing them – and looked up to see two faces grinning down at me, both covered in my glistening white juices.

I laughed, for some reason, and closed my eyes. I sank into a wash of bliss, feeling my body only distantly. I heard movement as though in a far-off land, through the fuzz and tingle of it.

When I finally emerged from my stupor I saw that all three women were dressed, and wiped clean. I lay on the bed, still bound hand and foot, still wearing stockings and a bra, with a vast mess of cum cooling on my skin. I smiled.

“So,” I said, clearing my throat. “Are you going to untie me now?”

All three of them looked at me for a moment, then laughed.

“Seriously,” I said, my smile fading. “Untie me, please.”

Janice opened the bedroom door, and held it as Lisa and Ellie went out. She turned and gave me a dark, disturbing smile.

“Please! Untie me!” I said.

Janice laughed and went out into the hall , closing the door behind her.

“Untie me!” I roared.

Footsteps went down the stairs. The front door opened.

“Take these fucking handcuffs off!”

The front door closed. Distantly I heard female voices laughing outside. They faded into the distance.

I glared up at the ceiling, breathing heavily, and suddenly remembered that Lisa’s mother would be popping round today.

“Oh, bollocks...”

Published 
Written by henrygatewood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments