Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty truck stop group fun

"A very dirty day out at the truck stop!!"

61
27 Comments 27
47.3k Views 47.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
Hi everyone, this story is based on my real life experiences, like all my stories, however I have taken it a little bit further just to reflect my own fantasies. Hope you enjoy!
***
One weekend me and my partner were sitting at home with no real plans and nothing to do. We decided to jump into the car and go for a drive.

We headed out onto the motorway and were cruising along in the outside lane. It was a warm day and we had the air-conditioning on, which was blowing cool air over my body causing my sensitive nipples to become ever so slightly erect.

I was wearing a bright yellow summer dress, which was nice and short like most of my dresses, a white lace bra and unusually for me I was wearing the matching white thong. I don’t usually wear any underwear!

Absentmindedly my hand drifted up and began to stroke my large breasts causing my nipples to become even more erect. Before I knew it I was massaging my tits with both hands through the thin material of my dress and the lace of my bra bringing them to full erectness.

My partner noticed what I was doing and gave me a cheeky smile. I could see the beginnings of a bulge in his trousers and knew he was enjoying the show.

I reclined the seat back ever so slightly and carried on playing with my tits, slowly sliding the straps of my dress down over my tanned shoulders and tugging the top of my dress down to expose my bra covered tits.

The thin lace material of my bra meant that my hard pink nipples were clearly visible as I tugged on them and tweaked them becoming more and more turned on and horny as I did so.

I was so busy playing with my tits and driving myself wild that I didn’t notice that my partner had slowed down and moved into the middle lane.

I soon realised why, I glanced out the window and saw that he was driving alongside a lorry that was in the inside lane. The driver was looking out of his window and had a perfect view of me lying there playing with myself.

I figured I my as well give him something worth watching and so I leaned forward, unclipped my bra and let it drop into the foot well totally exposing my big tits and rock hard nipples.

The lorry driver couldn’t believe his luck and struggled to keep his eyes on the road as I started at him through the window whilst he watched me playing with my breasts, teasing, licking and tugging on my hard nipples.

My partner sped up till we caught up with the next lorry in the line and again pulled alongside him to give the driver a good view of me.

By this time I could feel my clit throbbing and I was squirming in the seat as I felt my juices soak into the thin fabric of my thong. As the driver stared down at me with a huge grin on his face I decided I couldn’t wait any longer.

I hitched up my short dress and quickly pulled my thong to the side. The crotch was damp with my pussy juice, my clit was throbbing and screaming to be touched, my long thick lips were swollen and dripping wet.

I began to rub my clit whilst holding my thong to the side, all the time being watched by this complete stranger in the lorry next to us. My hips were bucking as I rubbed myself furiously and I knew I was about to cum. With one final buck of my hips I let out a scream as an orgasm ripped through me and more juices squirted from my pussy drenching my thong and coating my inner thighs.

My partner smiled at me, “Good girl” he said.

I couldn’t reply as I lay back enjoying the post orgasm buzz running through my body. We sped up again and caught up with the next lorry which was a little bit further up the road.

I’m guessing the first couple of drivers must have put the word out over their radios cause we were barely alongside this lorry before the driver was excitedly staring down at me. My tits were still totally exposed and my dress was still up round my waist.

Sod it, I thought, my thong was soaked with my pussy juices and so as the third driver watched I slowly slid it off and spread my legs for him.

I was dripping wet and so with one hand I parted my long swollen pussy lips and using the other I began to finger my horny cunt with 2 fingers thrusting them deep and hard inside my wet hole. I was so horny by this point and in need of a good fucking.

As I fingered myself and played with my tits whilst being watched by this total stranger we passed a sign that read, Truck stop, 3 miles.

Before I could make myself cum again we sped up and pulled into the inside lane. When the sign for the truck stop came up my partner indicated and pulled off.

We parked up t the edge of the truck stop near to the toilet and shower block.

“Go and have some fun” my partner said, “Just make sure you tell me all about it”

I pulled my dress back up not bothering with my bra and stepped out of the car not bothering with my thong either. I knew exactly where I would go.

I walked over to the shower block. I could hear running water inside and male voices. Ignoring the “Men only” sign on the door I confidently walked inside.

The shower block was a fairly large rectangular building with open plan showers down one wall, sinks down the other and a doorway through to a toilet area at the end.

There were 3 men having showers when I walked in.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

They noticed me straight away, and immediately made to cover themselves up obviously shocked at my presence.

“Its ok boys” I said, “You don’t have to cover up, I’m looking for a big strong truck driver to fuck my young wet pussy”

All 3 of them seemed to be in shock, after a few seconds the oldest one walked towards me. He was in his mid 50s with grey balding hair. His large stomach hung over a rather small cock buried in a mass of thick pubes.

“I’m sure I could manage that,” he leered, hardly believing his luck. He stood in front of me naked and began to grope my tits roughly through my dress. As he grabbed at them his little cock began to get hard and soon he was fully erect and panting as he played with my tits.

I slipped the straps of my dress down and removed my dress, placing it over one of the sinks so I was also naked. The driver reached down and began to rub my shaven pussy which was still soaking wet.

“Fucking hell” he said to the other drivers, “This slut is fucking dripping, come and see the size of her pussy lips”

The other 2 drivers came closer, both of them now playing with their cocks, I spread my legs as the old driver started to finger my giving them a good view of my long pink lips.

The old driver pulled me to my knees and bent me over. He spanked my ass and slid his small but rock hard cock into me doggy style. As he began to fuck me roughly and hard one of the other divers came over.

He was in his mid 30s and was actually quite attractive. He fed his average sized hard cock into my mouth and I sucked him off as the old driver fucked me from behind calling me a dirty slut and a naughty little girl.

Before long he was moaning and grunting, he slid a finger into my asshole as he thrust himself one last time into me before unleashing his thick spunk inside me, he seemed to go on cumming forever, I tried to moan but couldn’t as my mouth was being fucked by the other driver.

The old guy pulled his limp cock from my pussy, however the younger guy quickly removed his hard dick from my mouth and replaced it in my spunk filled.

He began to fuck me deep and hard spanking my ass and grabbing on my big tits. I looked up to see the old driver wiping his spunk and pussy juice covered cock on my dress. I tried to say something but I was being fucked so hard from behind that the words wouldn’t come out.

Again, the second driver began to moan, his cock forcing the other drivers spunk out of my pussy causing it to drip onto the floor and run down my legs and as he grabbed onto my tits I took another load of strangers spunk into my well fucked cunt.

He also removed his cock from inside me and the first driver handed him my dress.

By this point I was almost all fucked out, but I still had one driver to go. He had been watching me getting fucked playing with his cock the whole time.

He approached me and began wanking himself off in my face. His cock was huge. I reached out and took a hold of his 10 inch length, I couldn’t get my hand around it. I could feel it throbbing and pulsing as I held onto it.

He positioned himself behind me. He slid a couple of fingers deep into my spunk filled pussy and scooped out some of the other drivers cum before spearing it around my asshole.

“No way” I said, “Its to big”

All 3 drivers just laughed. He placed his bulging helmet against my tight brown asshole and slowly began to force it inside me. I let out a scream in pain but he kept on sliding his thick hard cock deeper and deeper into me.

I thought it would never end when eventually I felt his heavy balls rest against my cunt lips.

After a few seconds he began to ride my ass, pain soon gave way to pleasure as he fucked my tight brown hole deep and hard, every so often he would pull his cock all the way out showing my gaping asshole to the other drivers before thrusting himself back inside me.

The other 2 drivers were rock hard again and were side by side wanking in my face. As I had my ass fucked the older driver groaned again and shot another load of spunk over my face, as I tried to catch as much as I could in my mouth the second driver also came again covering my face with more cum.

Watching this proved to much for the driver giving me the mammoth ass fucking and he pulled out, leaving my ass gaping wide open, before thrusting his cock into my face, I forced his helmet into my mouth and began to suck him for all I was worth.

I felt his balls tighten and a huge load began to fire into my mouth, I tried to swallow it but it was no use, there was to much of it and I began to gag as his spunk dripped down my chin landing on my tits.

Eventually he stopped cumming and I let his limp dick slide from my mouth. The older driver threw my dress at him. He cleaned himself off with it before giving it to me.

It was soaked in spunk. I had no option but to wipe the rest of the cum from my face with it before putting it back on.

I walked back to the car, my pussy dripping with warm spunk, my asshole still gaping, my tits red and bruised from being groped and my dress covered in cum, but guess what, I was still smiling!

Hope you enjoyed, please leave some comments, love Lara xxx

Published 
Written by laradirtygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments