Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovering That She's Bi

"An unusual way of breaking news"

16
6 Comments 6
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Does anybody remember that conversation when the fact that your wife is bi or bi-curious first cropped up? I don't. Not because it's all a bit hazy, but because it didn't happen. She didn't tell me she was bi. She showed me.

Years ago, we'd often talk about mmf or ffm threesomes, groups, etc as fantasies while we fucked each other's brains out. I knew that Tinks had previously had an mmf threesome, but more and more, we kept adding a woman to our fantasies. I thought nothing of it, and kept writing it into the stories I compose when alone on night shifts. Outside the bedroom though, nothing was ever mentioned.

Anyway, a few years ago, sitting at home on a cold, snowy afternoon, we heard a knock at the door. Opening it, I saw Tinks' closest friend, Becky. She'd called in to drop the Christmas presents off, knowing we were both off work that day. Coming in to the front room with the log burner was so hot compared to the winter weather, Becky took of her coat and jumper. To set the scene, Becky is about 5'6", long blonde hair, curvy, with particularly large tits. Standing there in tight jeans, knee length boots and a tight top didn't leave much to the imagination. She was single, but I had vague recollection that some years ago, she'd been living with another woman. Every now and then, I'd seen the way she looked at my wife, and suspected that she was drawn to her, but never imagined anything would come of it. 

We talked for a while over a cup of tea, catching up with life in general. Nothing specific, but we hadn't seen Becky for a couple of weeks. Tinks asked if I'd nip upstairs and get the bag with Becky's presents in from beside the wardrobe, so off I went. When I came back in, both girls were giggling, and it was obvious something was going on, but I had no idea what. Sitting down beside Tinks, I could suddenly see that Becky, sat opposite, had remarkably big nipples, that were now happily jutting through her tight top. Now don't get me wrong, I have noticed this about Becky before, but I'm pretty sure they weren't like that when I went upstairs for the presents.

I must have been staring too long, because I suddenly got a dig in the ribs from Tinks! She asked me if I'd make another cup of tea, so off I went again, still picturing what those magnificent nipples would look like under that top!

I was gone no more than a few minutes, but when I walked back in, it took me a split second to realise that something had changed. Tinks was not on the sofa in front of me where I expected. She was laid on the floor in front of the log burner. Topless. Passionately kissing Becky, who was also topless, crushing her fabulous naked tits into Tinks' own magnificent 32Gs.

Speechless, I just stood there, my cock hardening instantly, but trapped in my jeans. Tinks looked up, and told me to put the cups down. She motioned for me to come closer, but stopped me at arms length.

"No touching, just watch" she said. Becky looked up at my bulging crotch. "Until we say otherwise, anyway" she added, then closed her mouth over my wife's as her hands roamed over her tits, teasing Tinks' nipples. Tinks suddenly moaned into Becky's mouth, her own hands fumbling at Becky's belt. In a flash, they had stripped each other naked, and were laid out beneath me, kissing and stroking each other's bodies.

Becky slowly started working her mouth down my wife's body, with Tinks moaning loudly as her nipples disappeared one by one into Becky's mouth. Her own hands were pinching at both of Becky's rigid nipples, making her moan too, but Becky moved lower, out of reach. I was engrossed in Tinks' face, watching how turned on she had suddenly become, her face flushed.

Suddenly she cried out and arched her back, as Becky's tongue traced over Tinks' pussy. I moved round for a closer look, just as Becky pushed two fingers into my wife's already glistening cunt. Tinks cried out again, and Becky begin to work her fingers back and forth. Her hand was palm upwards, and I could see her fingers, shiny with Tinks' juices, were curved upwards too. I knew exactly where this was going, and watched eagerly as Becky lowered her mouth and sucked Tinks' clit.

Becky's fingers became a blur as she worked them hard in that soaking pussy. Her mouth was relentless, never leaving the beautifully engorged clit alone. Tinks cried out again, even louder, arching her back violently. Here it was. She was coming. I knew her body so well, and I knew what Becky was doing to her in that position. I wasn't disappointed.

Suddenly, a torrent of juice erupted from Tinks' pussy, drenching Becky's smiling face, and dripping onto her gorgeous tits. Slowly, she let her fingers slip from my wife, leaned forward, and offered them to my wife to suck. Greedily, she lapped every drop of her own juices from them.

Becky beckoned me over with her other hand. "No hands yet," she said, before lifting her fingers for me to lick my wife's cum from them. I sucked hard on a nipple as I finished the last drop, and she moaned, but she guided my face to hers. Kissing me hard, I could taste my wife on her mouth. "Now watch again," she said as she released my tongue.

Becky slowly kissed her way back up Tinks' trembling body, briefly pausing to tease her nipples with her lips, teeth and tongue. Tinks squealed with pleasure, her body still recovering from such an intense orgasm. Moving further up, she placed her fabulous tits on top of my wife's, and lowered her head, kissing Tinks passionately again.

I could see that they were now eagerly exploring each other's pussies with their fingers, and the moans were almost too much for me to bear. Becky moved again, further up, straddling my wife's chest. Her legs pinned Tinks' arms down so she could not move, and she leaned back, slipping three fingers deep into my wife's quivering pussy. She thrust them hard into her, several times, before taking her hand out, raising her own body slightly, and thrusting them deep into her own pussy, inches from Tinks' face.

Without pause, she fucked herself hard and fast until I thought she would cum. She stopped, obviously close to the edge. She lowered her fingers to my wife's mouth, which she greedily accepted, sucking them dry. Becky let her fingers slip from Tinks' mouth, then suddenly lowered her dripping pussy to my wife's lips. Tinks lapped greedily, sucking down the dripping juices before lapping at the swollen clit.

Becky was going to cum. She ground her cunt onto Tinks' mouth, riding her tongue. Just as she started to cum, she raised her hips. Thrusting three fingers deep inside herself, she worked her clit frantically, heightening the orgasm, cumming hard, and gushing her sweet juices all over Tinks' face, returning the favour. As Becky rolled off my wife, I moved over and greedily lapped the juices from Tinks' face, thrusting my tongue into her mouth as I kissed her.

"Who said you could touch?" asked Becky playfully.

She moved me away, helped my out of my clothes, and finally released my aching cock.

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell

She gave it a kiss on the tip.

"Wait there!" she said sternly, but with a twinkle in her eye.

By now both girls were soaked in sweat and their own juices. They looked horny as fuck together, but things just stepped up a level. Becky lay down on her back, spreading g her legs wide, and motioned for Tinks to join her. She did, straddling Becky's flushed face, lowering herself onto her waiting mouth. She then leaned forward, lowering herself into the most intimate, passionate, juicy 69 I have ever seen.

I was speechless. Both girls licked, teased, sucked and fingered each other to another couple of orgasms each. As one came down from the waves of pleasure, the other would buck and cum. It was an incredible sight. As Becky came again, she looked up at me from beneath my wife's swollen pussy. Her face was slick with my wife's cum.

She looked me deep in the eyes, moved her mouth to one side, and simply said "Fuck her."

I didn't hesitate. Kneeling behind my wife's gorgeous arse to fuck her from behind, which she loves, I felt Becky's hand grasp my rock hard cock. She guided it into her own mouth first, sucking hard, working her tongue around the rim until I thought she would make me cum in her mouth. I could feel her trembling, and knew that Tinks had her close to cumming again. She let me slip from her hot mouth, and guided me into my wife's even hotter pussy. Tinks moaned loudly, but muffled, as her face remained buried between Becky's juicy thighs. I began moving my cock in and out, slowly gathering momentum.

I worked my throbbing cock deep into her, making her moan into Becky's wet pussy. Tinks was still working her magic on Becky's pussy, bringing her close to another shuddering orgasm with her mouth and fingers. Becky was doing the same, her mouth sucking and nibbling Tinks' clit as my cock slammed into her.

Becky's mouth was so close to my cock as I fucked my wife. That thought kept running through my mind. Becky started to run the fingers of one hand over my balls, as they ached to explode. Her fingers gently caressed them, despite the passion involved. She moved them back, her long nails gently searching, teasing my arse. The feeling was amazing, as she slowly eased a finger into me while a carried on fucking Tinks.

With the girls lapping at each other' pussies, Tinks' fingers buried in Becky's, my cock buried in Tinks, something had to give. Soon. Tinks was first. Fucking her from behind often makes Tinks squirt, especially if she's already squirted once. I felt her insides tense, as her orgasm crashed over her. My cock had done its job. Juices poured from her, covering Becky, who greedily swallowed down as much as she could, the rest plastering her hair to her face.

That, combined with Tinks' relentless tonguing and fingering sent her over the edge, and she let out an almighty cry of pleasure. The two girls wrapped their legs and arms around each other, trembling and shuddering as they came together. The force of Tinks' orgasm pushed my cock from her spasming cunt, and Becky eagerly took it in her mouth. She sucked greedily as her orgasm wracked her body, Tinks not letting up on her pussy despite her own intense orgasm. Becky came again, breathlessly sucking my cock deep into her throat. Tinks rolled off her, working her way slowly up her best friend's body, sucking each nipple in turn, before licking some of her own juices from Becky's lips as they were wrapped around my still rigid cock. Becky released me, and kissed Tinks so hard I was amazed where she found the energy.

They were an amazing site, flushed face, neck and chest, sweat and cum soaked faces and hair, passionately kissing, lapping at each other and giggling. Right there, in my living room. Precum leaked copiously from the tip of my cock. Becky spotted it, and moved beneath me just in time to catch it in her mouth. She moved up, took me in her mouth, and sucked more from me.

Then she released me again, kissing Tinks once more, giving her my juices. Tinks kissed her back, passionately, the two women by now sat facing each other, arms wrapped tightly around each other's sexy bodies. Without releasing my wife's mouth, Becky reached for my cock. She stroked up and down the length, slowly at first. I felt her grip me hard, and pull me closer.

I realised what she wanted, and moved until my cock was a few inches from their faces. She eased her grip slightly. Still kissing Tinks, she began stroking me again, her and moving up and down the length of my shaft. Their kisses continued, as Becky wanked my cock.

Tinks watched as she carried on kissing, and moved her fingers to cup my balls. She did the same thing Becky had done earlier, and began teasing my arse with her fingertips. I couldn't take it any more. My legs juddered, but the girls never paused in their intense kissing. Becky's hand moved faster, her grip tightening slightly, or was it that my cock was swelling? I erupted.

Jets of cum launched from the tip of my cock, landing on the faces of the beautiful women, just inches away. So much cum, it splashed over their cheeks, their foreheads, their necks, dripping down onto their gorgeous tits. I just kept cumming, more than I ever had.

Eventually, Becky eased her grip, and Tinks moved over to suck the last few streams of cum from me. Becky moved closer too, and began cleaning my cum from Tinks' face with her mouth. Tinks returned the favour, cleaning Becky with equal passion, until they had hoovered up nearly every drop between them. But they didn't swallow it. They came together for one more passionate kiss, moving my cum from one sexy mouth to another.

As they broke their kiss, I could see that Becky had my cum in her mouth. Tinks moved back to my cock, which was now leaking cum again, and greedily sucked down every last drop. Becky, however, moved up, and kissed me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and I could taste my own cum and my wife's on her hot mouth.

Exhausted, we all slowly slipped to the floor, our bodies trembling, our arms stroking each other. Becky and Tinks moved back into an embrace, lips gently nibbling at each other's lips and neck, as they both gently caressed me.

Softly, Tinks said, "I think there's something you should know. I'm actually bi, and have known it myself for a while. I hope you don't mind. You know Becky is, but she just wanted to help me break the news."

I couldn't speak for laughing.

...and so began our adventures, exploring Tinks' bisexuality.
Published 
Written by tigsandtinks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments