Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dogging - Chapter 2

"The couple act out thier fantasy"

32
11 Comments 11
14.3k Views 14.3k
915 words 915 words

The virgin doggers had already formulated a plan for the start of the evening. Sandy would drive and drop Mark at the entrance to the carpark. She would then drive to the far corner and park. Mark would make his way through the trees and appear as one of the potential cunt hunters.

Sandy's heart was beating hard and she had butterflies in her stomach. She got out of the car, went round to the other side, and got into the front passenger seat.

A 'shadow' emerged from the trees and slowly approached the car at the rear passenger side. Sandy was relieved to see it was Mark and she relaxed a little and reclined the seat.

Mark felt a thrill pass through him as he saw two other men approach from the other side of the car. Both looked middle-aged and, he was relieved to see, reasonably well dressed.

The taller of the two men moved around the front of the vehicle, casually unzipped his trousers, and pulled out a half-erect cock. Even in its semi-hard state, it was an impressive lump of fuck meat.

At first, Sandy sensed, rather than saw, the three potential cum givers. Slowly, she unbuttoned her blouse and lifted each full breast from their cups. She felt deliciously slutty as she rolled each nipple between thumbs and forefingers.

By now, Mark and the other men had their cocks in hand and were slowly wanking. The sight of the tits he knew so well seemed strangely fresh to his eyes. He felt his cock throbbing at the thought of things to come. The three men abandoned all pretence of being innocent bystanders.

“Fuck, mate, I reckon we'll all get our cocks up this slut,” the taller man said.

“Yep, I want her fucking arse, fill the bitch,” the other stranger added. “What bit you after, chum?" he said looking at Mark.

The question caught Mark by surprise but he thought on his feet. “ I'll ram my cock down the cow's throat.”

“Be fucking sure she's ready. Piss her off, she might bite your fucking cock off!”

“Oh, look, lads, the cows' hitching her fucking skirt up,” the taller man said. “Fuck, look at that fucking hairy cunt. I want up that cunt.”

Sandy was now fully into the role of fuck slut: tits out, skirt up, and fingers working on her juice soaked sex slit. She knew she wanted everything; she wanted cocks up her, all three.

Mark made the move he and Sandy had discussed earlier. “Out bitch,"he ordered. "Bend over the fucking bonnet, get that arse on view, you're going to get so much spunk up you.”

Sandy was thrilled to hear her husband treat her like the whore she was pretending to be. She shuddered as she felt the cold metal of the bonnet pressed into her tits, squashing her hard nipples, and sending waves of pleasure through her.

“My cunt lads,” said the taller man and without ceremony rammed his thick cock into her already wet fuck slit.

Mark watched as his wife's arse rose and fell with each thrust. He could tell by her excited gasps she was loving the thrusting cock.

Two minutes later, with an animal grunt, the cock in her cunt poured the contents of its owners balls into Sandy's heaving body.

Before she had time to notice, the used cock left her hot cunt, and a second one replaced it.

The first man rubbed his cock clean as he watched his dogging buddy ram his hard cock in. “Thought you wanted to fuck the slags arse?”

“Fucking will, just lubing my dick with your spunk first, before it goes up her back chute,” the man grunted.

Sandy was beside herself with lust at the crude words of her second fucker.

“Right slut, try this for size,” the man said as he pulled his cock from Sandy's cunt and pushed it firmly into her arsehole.

Sandy felt her clit grinding into the car's bonnet. She had wanted to save her climax for Mark, but the fucking she had just had, and the second cock reaming her arse, forced a shattering cum from her pounded body.

“Fuck, the bitch is a tight arse fuck, soon be spunking up her,” he grunted.

Two minutes later, Sandy felt jets of cum shoot up her. Having shot his bolt, the second man showed no respect for the use of Sandy's body. Pulling his cock free of her arse, he shoved it back inside his jeans and slipped off into the trees. His casual attitude only enhanced her feeling of being a fuck slut, a feeling she was revelling in.

“What about you mister, want my cunt?” Sandy said.

Mark smiled. “Yes, slut, give me that fucked up cunt. I need to get rid of a load.”

Within seconds, Sandy felt the familiar cock sliding into her body, and a minute later felt Mark pour yet more cum into her wet, dripping hole.

“Fuck I'm cumming again,” Sandy screamed as a second, and more powerful orgasm ripped through her sweating body.

By the time Mark had pulled his cock from his wife, the first man had also disappeared.

Mark playfully slapped his wife's ample arse. “Let's go home, my super slut. You've earned a big drink, and a hot bath.”

Sandy got off the car bonnet, smoothed down her skirt., turned to Mark and hugged and kissed him. “Take me home ,lover, my wonderful, sexy husband."  

ElectraDominaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElectraDominaTS

 

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments