Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dominance pt 2 – Sharing

"Domination rises to a new level as her man shares her with his friends"

5
5 Comments 5
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
The chime of her phone caused everyone in the meeting to turn and look. She blushed and mouthed “sorry” to her frowning boss. Only one person texted her during the day, and she knew he was busy with friends this week. Although she was anxious to check, she had to wait until the meeting dragged itself to a close before looking.

Rear entrance 5:45. A car will be waiting.

Her heart raced. A rendezvous with him was always exciting, but this was unexpected. As the day wound to a close she found time to slip into the ladies room and change her everyday undergarments to a black, lacy set that she kept in her desk. She exited promptly at 5:45 and saw the car waiting. She smiled at the driver, a handsome young man who had driven her to other clandestine meetings.

When she got in, she noticed a sexy black dress hanging on the hook behind the driver. There were also some strappy black heels on the seat. She caught his eye in the mirror and raised her eyebrow. His only response was a shrug and a smile.

She waited until they were on a street with little traffic and pulled off her blouse. She caught the driver sneaking a peek and blushed. After a moment’s hesitation, she kicked off her shoes and slid out of her skirt. In just her lacy undergarments, she slowly rearranged the dress. The driver pulled to a stop at a light and caught her eye as he watched in the mirror. She wrinkled her nose and he laughed.

They pulled up their destination a few minutes later. It was an extended stay hotel with large suites. The driver handed her a key with a room number. He waved off her offer of a tip with a laugh.

Her man opened the door to the suite and she stepped inside. To her surprise, he wasn’t alone. Two men stood as she entered. One was almost as tall as her man, but was even more muscular. His serious, dark brown eyes seemed to take her in all at once. The other was only slightly shorter, but was the thinnest of the three. He had light blond hair and blue eyes that always seemed to be smiling.

“Come in. These are my friends that I told you about. They’ve heard so many things about you that they insisted I am exaggerating. I decided the only way to convince them was to experience you themselves.”

Mr. Brown turned to him and nodded. “She is very pretty.”

She blushed as her man took her hand and walked with her to a short table in the center of the room. She was surprised he lifted her by the hips and had her stand on the table. “Please turn slowly for the gentlemen. I want them to see you from all angles.” She was now surrounded by the three men who were about a foot below her.

Feeling self conscious, she did as she was told. Her belief in her appearance never matched his level of enthusiasm, but she did her best. When she caught his eye, his look of pride helped build her confidence. The other men’s reaction helped also. She started to get more into the mood and moved to show them more leg and then the subtle curve of her hips and pert backside.

“Lots of women would look very amazing in this dress. But watch how she shines even without it.”

To her surprise, he reached up and unzipped the dress. She helped him slip it off her and was now standing wearing just her undergarments. For a moment she thanked the stars that they were her “lacy blacks” before becoming overwhelmed with shyness. Mr. Blond helped her when he let out a sincere “Wow!”

She turned and smiled at him. She then turned 180 degrees and lifted her backside slightly. Looking over her shoulder she was rewarded with a huge grin. Her guy let his hand lightly brush her cheek.

“As amazing as she looks, you won’t believe how she feels.” He let his hand lightly run along her back. Her skin got goose-bumps with his touch. He nodded to Mr. Blond who let his hand glide over her, gently brushing her ribs and stopping at her hip.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS



Mr. Brown reached out to touch her and was surprised with a sharp rebuke. “Only when I say.”

He pulled back surprised. “Gentlemen, this is my woman. There’s nothing more precious to me. I don’t share her lightly. Only my extensive trust in you allows it. But I will maintain control.”

Mr. Brown nodded and was rewarded. His hands were placed on her shoulders and then drawn down over her breasts. She breathed in deep and he cupped her. He looked her man and said “she’s amazingly pert.”

Mr. Blond’s hands were taken from her hips and allowed to travel over the curve of her ass. His fingers went under her, touching her from behind.

“Would you like to take off her undergarments?” Both men nodded and helped her out of her remaining clothing. She started to take off her heels, but she caught his eye and he shook his head.

“Now it seems unfair to the lady that you’re both fully clothed. Please?” They needed no additional encouragement and stripped down in seconds. While this was happening he turned to her and placed his hands on her the back of her neck. She leaned down and he kissed her. He whispered “are you ok?” She nodded. He smiled.

“On your hands and knees please.” She dropped down as she was told. “Please show your talents.”

She reached out to Mr. Brown’s hand. Pulling him closer she reached out and took his shaft in her hand. She felt his hands on her back traveling down to her hips. She slowly touched her tongue to his tip. He groaned as she let her lips glide over him.

She saw Mr. Blond out of the corner of her eye. She paused as she realized he must be at least 8” long and extremely thick. She saw her man guiding him to move behind her. Her backside was up high. She lifted even higher as she felt his tip move right up against her pussy. Despite being soaking wet, she gasped as he entered her. He moved slow, allowing her to get used to his size. Both men’s hands were on her hips helping to lift and position her.

She returned her attention to Mr. Browns handsome unit. Cupping his balls, she took him deep in her mouth. Her lips caressed his soft skin, bouncing slightly with each stroke from Mr. Blond. She could feel he wasn’t going to last much longer.

“Guys, don't cum inside of her. I want you to cum on her breasts.” Mr. Brown nodded. “I want you to cum on her ass.” Mr. Blond nodded.

At hearing this, she involuntarily clenched. Mr. Blond, who had been on the verge for at least a minute, started to shake. Pulling out he yelled “YES, FUCK” and she felt his warm cum shoot up her back. He stroked himself for several seconds and continued to let his cum drip down on her.

Mr. Brown watched this attempting to hold back. With a sudden exclamation “SHIT” he popped out of her mouth, spraying some cum in her hair. With Mr. Blonds help she rolled over and watched as Mr. Brown milked his cock onto her breasts. She lay there panting in puddles of cum.

She looked over at her man, smiling , naked, and holding two pillows. “Lift her.” She felt strong hands lift her hips as he slid the pillows under her, raising her to just the right height.

Looking deep into her eyes, he let his cock slide deep inside of her. As he moved, he looked at Mr. Brown. “Massage your cum into her clit.” Mr. Brown looked at how close he would be to that hard cock moving in and out and hesitated. Mr. Blond laughed, picked up a generous portion of cum and massaged it into her clit. The sensation was amazing and she felt the wave building up. Pushing down hard, she groaned as she came against her man. Her body shuddered and she was aware that he was climaxing with her, filling her with his warmth. His cock slid out and more of his cum splashed up onto her hip and stomach.

He leaned down and kissed her cheek and whispered, “MY woman.”

Published 
Written by leatherstocking
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments