Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dorm room foursome

"A freshman's first sexual experience"

16
5 Comments 5
31.3k Views 31.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
It was Halloween night. Actually, this was the first party I'd actually bothered making a costume for. I adjusted the halo on my head again and pulled my white dress a little lower as I twirled in front of the mirror. Little did I know that in just several hours the little angel staring back at me was going to turn into a devil.

"Robert needs help with his vampire make-up, do you have any red lipstick?" read the text that I had just received from Alex.

Alex is a senior, and I basically consider him my older brother. Me being a freshman, he'd introduced me to his friends and we'd spent quite a bit of time together over the summer and my first two months of college. We are from the same country and both studying abroad at the same university.

I grabbed my lipstick and face powder and headed towards the guys' room. Alex, Robert, and their third roommate, Chuck, were all there. Robert is a sophomore, and Chuck is a senior, like Alex.

"Nice costume," said Robert as he let me into their room.

"Thanks," I blushed. Did I mention that I'm incredibly shy? And Robert, I have to admit, was looking pretty damn good in his vampire suit.

"So, I have this red lipstick, and I was thinking of maybe making your skin a little paler with this face powder thingy I have," I said as I examined Robert's face. "What do you think?"

"You're the expert here," he laughed. "Just make me look vampire-ish."

After a couple of minutes of work, I stood back to examine his face.

"You look kind of scary," I said. "But, you know, in a good way."

Robert glanced into the mirror.

"You'll have to give me your make-up remover after the party," he said.

Who knew that his lipstick would be wiped off on my neck and breasts?

"Group photo!" shouted Alex as he pulled us towards himself.

We smiled and then spent five minutes agonizing over what description to give the photo on Facebook. We settled on 'swagalicious', given that Alex was dressed as a gangster and Chuck as a 'man in black'.

"Shots, anyone?" asked Chuck as he headed towards the kitchen counter.

So, drink number 1.

-------------------------------------

Drink number 4.

Four drinks was pretty much the most I ever drank at parties. I was feeling great. It takes a couple of drinks until I feel okay about my dancing skills, so I was out on the floor, partying away. Alex was dancing with Emma, a British freshman who I thought was totally weird, but he for some reason liked. Robert was making out with a girl he'd just met an hour ago. I scanned the room for his girlfriend, Annie. Well, they weren't technically dating. He'd popped her cherry a week ago, and she'd been sleeping over at his place since then.

-------------------------------------

Drink number 6

Okay, I was feeling a bit dizzy. And this Pakistani guy was basically humping me on the dance floor.

"Get me out of this,” I pleaded to Chuck as I scurried away from my new friend.

He laughed as he grabbed me by the waist and we headed towards the other corner of the room, where Robert and Alex were standing. I walked over towards them. I saw Alex eyeing Emma. Why the hell did he like her?

Robert grabbed both Alex and I into a hug.

“Alex, why are we even chasing after Annie and Emma when we have this beautiful girl right here?”

“You’re like brothers to me,” I replied, laughing. Oh crap, I was so drunk.

Robert made a mock disappointed face.

“Let’s get out of here,” he said.

We started walking towards their building. There were six of us: the guys, Emma, Annie, and me.

-----------------------------------

Drink number 7

We drank another shot as we got to their room. Wow, I’d never been this drunk. But it looked like being drunk was okay with me. I wasn’t slurring my speech. I was still standing on heels. I could still think pretty clearly.

Or so I thought.

Annie, on the other hand, was not as good with alcohol.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

She was hugging me again. And telling me I was pretty. How did she always manage to get this drunk.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" she said

I'd never played spin the bottle. Heck, I'd only ever kissed two guys in my life till then. I'd been one of those nerdy high school types. I hadn't even gone past first base with anyone.

By the end of the game, I'd made out with all of the people in the room. And Annie was hugging me.

“Why don’t you take her to bed?” Robert asked.

I took her by the hand, leading her to Robert's room. As I lay her down on the bed, I realized Robert and Alex were standing behind us. 

Then one of them closed the door.

"Let's do this," Robert said softly.

I felt someone's hot breath on my neck.

Suddenly I was on my back, and as I fluttered my eyes open, I saw Alex staring back down at me. Then his mouth was on mine, and I felt his hands reaching under my dress and slowly caressing my breasts.

Then Robert inched closer to me, and started biting my ear. Alex moved towards Annie, and Robert was now on top of me. He reached towards my back, and started unzipping my dress.

“Help?” he asked.

I laughed and sat up, unzipping it the rest of the way and slipping out of it, letting it fall down on the floor.

Robert unclipped my bra and started kissing my breasts. Then I felt him tug my underwear.

Was this really happening? I'd been crushing on both Robert and Alex since I'd arrived here, and now we were having a foursome?

My underwear was off, and I felt his fingers slowly rub my clit, then move lower. He must have realized I was a virgin as he starting pushing harder.

I began moaning. He slammed his mouth into mine and our tongues intertwined again.

I turned towards Alex and Annie. Annie was riding him. Suddenly she bent towards me and we began making out. I heard Robert gasp. Alex moaned.

Then she began making out with Robert. As she climbed off Alex, I moved towards him and began kissing his chest, inching down, lower and lower.

Why was I doing this? I was a good girl.

My halo was getting in the way, and Alex pulled it off my head and set it on the floor next to the bed.

I took his cock into my hand. I'd only ever seen this in porn. I put my lips around it and began moving my mouth up and down. I felt him moan as he grabbed my hair. I sucked faster, and then deeper, until he began lifting my head away from his dick.

"I want to swallow it," I said, pulling it back into my mouth.

He let out a soft groan of pleasure as he ejaculated into my throat.

Alex headed off to bed several minutes later, as he was probably the drunkest of us all and was going to pass out otherwise. I spent another ten minutes making out with Annie as Robert took turns going down on us.

Then Annie headed to the bathroom and I was left with Robert in the room. Drunk as we were, we spent thirty minutes talking about the most random things possible, after which we decided to go check on Annie.

She had locked herself in the guys' unoccupied room and had probably fallen asleep as she wasn't opening the door.

"I'll head to Alex's room," I said, as he'd told me I could sleep with him.

Robert pulled me back towards his room.

"He's probably already sleep, just come and sleep with me."

Naive me actually thought we were going to go to sleep. He, of course, had other plans.

---------------------------------

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my bare breasts. The memories flooded back. I looked down towards my feet. My bra and panties were at the food of the bed. I turned towards Robert. He was fast asleep.

I don't remember anything beyond the point where I went back to bed with him.

And I'm afraid to ask.

I just pulled on my dress, picked up my halo, and tiptoed out of his room.

All of the events I've described actually happened. The only things I have changed are the names.
Published 
Written by butimagoodgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments