Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was a Saturday in the middle of August of 1978. The movie Animal House had been released a couple of weeks ago. It was clearly the best movie ever made in the history of all mankind! Kelly and I had been to see it at the theater right when it came out. She loved it as much as me.

Yvonne thought it sounded like it was a stupid movie. Which is exactly what it was! She wasn’t getting the point. Nonetheless, we had made a plan for the four of us: Yvonne and Patrick and Kelly and me to go see it on a double feature at the drive-in theater on Saturday night.

Since Kelly’s impromptu gang fuck at the porn shop that Patrick “chaperoned” a couple of weeks prior, things had been sort of quiet. We had gone boating the previous weekend. The girls sunbathed nude on the boat. Yvonne stayed down flat when anyone went by. If we gave Kelly the “all clear” sign (no kids, old folks or middle-aged women on the boat), Kelly would pop up, show her tits and wave. Some college guys in a canoe got a pussy flash. Well, that’s not quite accurate. She had her legs hanging off the bow of the boat with her knees spread wide, with her shaved and oiled snatch on the “display counter” as we slowly motored past. Ever see guys try to paddle fast without even looking at where their paddles were? We laughed our asses off as they drooled!

Kelly was still sunbathing nude nearly every day on Yvonne’s patio and Patrick was showing up and fucking her most of those days. A couple of their sessions had moved to the bed and lasted a few hours. Kelly and I were fucking nearly every afternoon or night, except for a few days when Patrick had put too many miles on her cunt earlier in the day.

Kelly had actually been thinking about calling Anna from the porn shop to meet up and let her return a favor and eat Kelly’s pussy. We’ll see…

On Saturday, both couples went out for dinner. We were talking about Animal House. I just couldn’t get Yvonne on board with its deep message! Hah! We had also invited Rusty, a good friend of Patrick’s, and Horny Larry to join us for another showing of the movie later that evening. Larry was one of the virgins that Kelly blew a few months ago. He was the cousin to Yvonne’s cousin, so no direct relation but they had hung out at family gatherings over the years. Hey, it’s a small town.

Kelly was getting horny thinking about the evening and it was coming out in the conversation. Weird to say it this way but, Yvonne was very comfortable in a “monogamous” four-way relationship. She wasn’t on the cock hunt that Kelly was. So, by the end of dinner, it had been agreed that Yvonne was staying home tonight. I was volunteered to stay with her to provide “comfort” (and a cock). Patrick would drive my Impala and see if Rusty’s older brother Randy (home from college) wanted to go. Kelly and I would see the movie together, yet again, the following week.

Everyone met at Yvonne’s apartment (actually in the parking lot): Kelly, Patrick, Larry, Rusty, and Randy. Kelly was ready for fun! Her hair was not in a braid, but loose, so her ass length light brown hair was waving around. She had on a pair of bright red, super short “hot pants” and her naughtiest tube top – the white one which was nearly see-through and a pair of high-heeled wood sole sandals. The sandals really set off her tanned legs! Kelly doesn’t usually wear much makeup, buy Yvonne had her done up just this shy of trampy. She had "raccoon eyes", rosy cheeks, bright red lipstick, fingernails and toenails (to match the shorts). She looked unbelievably sexy and fuckable.

As the guys arrived and hung out in the parking lot they were trying not to drool, but having a hard time of that. I mean, she was so smoking hot! Of course, Patrick was playing it very cool. No one else needed to know they were fuck-buddies with ass benefits (actually he was boyfriend #2 on her short list of two). Patrick drove, Kelly sat up front and the rest were in the back seat.

Kelly was her usual self on the ride to the drive-in, the wait for the movie and during Animal House – teasing and taunting at every chance. She would talk back at the screen during the topless scenes “Those? Those are not tits? You can hardly even see them?”

After the second topless scene, Horny Larry said “Well what should they look like? Yours?”

Kelly said, “it would be a big improvement!”

“I don’t know. We’d have to compare…” Larry was the brave one.

Patrick knew enough to have parked in "make-out row" at the back of the lot. Kelly got on her knees on the seat, turned around to the back seat and gave the boys a tit flash. She pulled down her tube top and left it down. “It’s hard to see!” howled Larry. Patrick turned on the dome light.

Kelly used both hands to aim her huge knockers at the boys. She moved her fingers to her nipples and rolled them between her thumbs and fingers. She used two hands to lift each tit to her mouth as she sucked and licked each nipple. The boys quietly worshiped at the altar of eighteen-year-old, very-firm, non-saggy, 32F, ginormous tits, who’s nipples were now jutting out proudly. Kelly was aroused. The dome light went off, Kelly turned around and they all went back to the movie as best the boys could with hard-ons in their pants. She didn’t pull up her tube top. Instead, without a word, she pulled it off over her head (and through her long hair) and tossed it onto the dashboard.

When they saw the scene with Karen Allen’s little butt even Kelly joined in the chorus of what a perfect ass she had (which she believed with all her heart based on previous screenings). Horny Larry protested that “No, no, that ass is nothing! I bet Kelly’s is better!” Kelly rolled and got on all fours facing the passenger front door.

“Patrick, feel my ass and tell me what you think.”

Patrick rubbed her bubble butt through her hot pants. “No, I think Karen Allen has you beat!” Kelly sat up and they watched more movie.

As soon as the movie ended, Kelly crawled over the front seat, topless, wearing hot pants and heels and landed on Randy. Randy was two years ahead of Rusty and home for the summer after his freshman year of college. His eyes were huge as he reached for her boobs and started to mash them. Kelly said, “Larry dear, help me with my shorts.” In a flash, Larry unsnapped them and tugged them down. Kelly had apparently forgotten her panties…

She grabbed Rusty and pulled him down for an open mouth kiss. Randy bowed over and started sucking her tits and rubbing her body. Larry moved his hand to her pussy and was exploring her vagina within a split second. After just a couple of minutes of this (the credits were still rolling), Kelly said, “Larry, would you be a dear and fuck my pussy?”

You could have heard a pin drop! Kelly was laying naked on her back across Randy and Rusty. Larry began to strip. “Let’s all get naked,” she said. She sat up as the guys stripped. Then she laid back down as soon as they were done. Randy’s cock was rubbing the side of her hip and Rusty’s was rubbing her cheek. Larry got on his knees in front of her twat. She raised her knees, grabbed his cock and guided him to the opening of her vagina. Larry pushed it in and bottomed out. She was soaking wet. She had been rubbing her pussy through her hot pants for much of the movie. Patrick saw her and had taken over for the past half-hour.

Larry was fucking like a man on a mission. She was moving her hands as best she could to stroke Randy and Rusty’s cocks, but it was awkward. Rusty got in on the tit game and was rolling her nipples. Rusty was rubbing her belly. Larry didn’t last long. Three minutes into it and he blew his load. She could see the look of disappointment on his face. “Hey, stop it. Don’t look like that. The first load is always the quickest. We’re not done. You’ll fuck me again. Tonight.”

And… Christmas came early for Larry, (oh, and another virgin converted!)

Kelly was up in short order and climbed on Randy’s lap with her tits in his face. She grabbed his cock and guided him. Larry’s cum slid out onto Randy’s cock as Kelly lowered herself on his dick. Randy’s cock was about the same length as Larry’s. Actually, all three guys in the back seat were about the same length. But Randy and Rusty’s cocks were a little thicker and looked exactly alike. And, to Kelly’s eyes, that was mostly due to the fact that they were uncut. She had learned to appreciate a cock with a foreskin. She loved when they were hard and she could slide it up and down on them.

She didn’t like the look of a limp dick with a foreskin. Her solution was to keep them hard.

She was bouncing up and down on Randy’s cock. He was doing his best to hold onto her flying boobs and suck her nipples. Larry was rubbing her ass. Randy came pretty fast too. She twisted off and had her ass in the air, her knees pressing into Randy and her hands were on Larry’s thighs. She steadied herself with one hand and stroked Larry’s cock. “Fuck me, Randy. Stick your cock in my hole.”

Randy was on his knees and fucking her in a moment. Randy lasted way longer than the others. He kept banging her for more than ten minutes. Kelly had cum once and was building to another good one. Randy could fuck! His pacing and movements were taking her to her happy place! He was breathing like a locomotive on a mission. She was clearly going to cum again. The car was silent and as all eyes were on Kelly being fucked. Hands were down as they watched the porno going on inches from their face. Kelly was doing her best to hold off from cumming. She knew when she came he would blow his nut. She wanted this to last. He was hitting her G-spot enough that she knew he could take her someplace special. She had to focus.

Five minutes later the tsunami hit. Kelly ripped out a sound loud enough to hear several cars away “OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!” She sprayed what felt like a gallon of her lady cum onto Randy. He was clueless as to what the hell hit him. Randy grabbed her hips and pumped his cum into her with all the strength he could find.

She fell forward onto Larry and Randy’s lap, popping Rusty’s cock from her twat. As she was trying to arrange her legs she accidentally kicked him in the head with a heel. As soon as she had caught her breath she gasped “I’m sorry, to whoever I kicked!” She realized the heels were in the way. She also knew how she looked in them and exactly what she was doing leaving them on.

Larry’s hard-on was next to her mouth. She went down on him and deep-throated him in one gulp. She slipped her tongue out and tickled his nuts while his cock was buried in her mouth. Then she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. No hands, just mouth. She could tell when the head of Larry’s cock quickly swelled some more. She popped off and said, “How would you like to fuck me?” She caught Larry off guard. His big head had not been called on to think for a while. She looked at him. “Can I sit on your lap?”

Larry said, “yeah, that sounds great.” She sat on his lap and pulled his cock to her. She started to bounce on him. Larry quickly put his hands tightly on her waist and started bouncing his ass off the seat to fuck her. He was fucking her hard. She was loving it! The windows had fogged over long ago. The car was bouncing hard. It was getting warm. Larry had a face full of perspiration. Kelly had sweat under her boobs running down her belly and beads of sweat through her cleavage.

Larry kept fucking her hard. He was slowly grabbing her hips tighter and tighter. If his cock wasn’t doing what it was doing, his grip would have hurt. More time was passing. The fucking was harder. Kelly had an orgasm and Larry barely noticed. He was on his own mission to please his cock. Larry was almost growling at her like an animal. Kelly was slamming her ass down as hard as she could.

Larry’s nut sack was caught between his thighs. She thought she was probably bruising his balls. But he wanted it rough. She was trying to bust his nut sack. And probably his thigh bones too. She felt another cum building. Larry fucked her through it more roughly than the last one. His face looked as though he was furious, crazy mad. He growled very loudly “FUUUUCKKKK!!! And blasted his second load far, far up her cunt. This being only his second fuck ever, she concluded he must jack off like an animal.

Kelly fell to her side onto Randy and had his hard-on on her face. She was panting. She could hardly catch her breath. “Air, I need air! Open a door!” Larry tugged the handle and opened his door. Kelly crawled over him and stood outside. The screen was lighting up her body. She stood facing into the car. In her heels, she felt like a warrior. She felt that she had just been in a battle. Judging by how Larry looked, she had vanquished the opponent. He looked beaten and exhausted. The cool air was rebuilding her energy. A window rolled down and a guy in the car next to them said “Jesus fucking Christ look at that ass! Oh, my God what an ass!”

Kelly turned and in her nude glory took the stance of a warrior with her hands on her hips, head and tits held high, her legs spread apart, her shaved cunt glistening from man cum, lady cum, and sweat. Larry’s cum fell to the ground. She looked right into the guy’s eyes. She stepped toward him. The front window rolled down too. Another guy was looking at her. She noticed two girl’s heads pop up from, she assumed, cock sucking. They were all just staring at her nakedness. Another step and her pussy was just inches from his face. He felt the tension. He was expecting to be yelled at.

Kelly took a breath. Moved her hands to her pussy. She spread open her pussy and put it on display for him to enjoy. And in a sweet, happy voice she said: “I’m more than just an ass.” Their whole car busted into a belly laugh. The guys in Kelly’s backseat were laughing. The guy who started it all said “I apologize. You clearly are more than that.” He reached out and put his palm flat against her slit. He brought up his middle finger and diddled her vagina. Kelly smiled down at him. The girl in the backseat pulled herself up further. Kelly could see her T-shirt and bra were pulled up to her neck. Her boobs were probably a B cup, but kind of “flap-jack” saggy with enormous dark brown areolae. Huge. Kelly figured later they were probably three inches across.

Batia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Batia

Once she was up and saw his hand was getting sticky she slugged him, hard, in his shoulder and gave an angry “What the fuck are you doing?!” Kelly stepped back, turned and crawled into the backseat on all fours showing him a perfect view of her ass and the wet pink gash in the middle. Larry slammed the door. Her car full had a good laugh. A minute later an engine started up. The car next door started to roll toward the exit.

Kelly said “Well, after all that, I need a fuck. Who’s ready?” Randy piped up “Right here!”

Kelly sat on the seat. Looked about and said “We need some room. You guys get up front.” Larry opened the back door and then the front and hopped in the front seat. Rusty did the same. Kelly closed the back door and laid down on the seat with one leg on the back window and the other on top of the front seat. She was spread as wide as she could get. She just looked at Rusty’s face. He was stroking his cock, sliding his sheath up and down. He was probably eighty percent hard. He mounted her and fumbled a bit stuffing it in her. She liked that too. She felt his head rubbing her lips and clit. Once he was in and fucking her she felt him grow. She loved how it felt. She was just a little disappointed when the growth stopped.

Rusty was not aggressive, nor “angry” fucking her as Larry had. He was quite a happy fucker who was enjoying his ride. He held the same position and same pace for at least fifteen minutes. She could tell the front seat had tuned them out long ago and were into the second movie. She was not happy about that. She liked to be watched. She started to talk dirty.

“Fuck me, Randy... Fuck me hard... I’m a little slut... Fuck me like a slut, Randy… I like being fucked, Randy... I like your cock... You look so sexy… Your cock is so hard… Oh, my God, it’s hard… I can feel how hard you are Randy! Can you feel how wet you make my pussy? You fuck me so good… My pussy is so wet...” The faces of the front seat were now watching her get fucked. Things were as they should be. She talked Randy up for a few more minutes and then he blasted into her.

They both sat up. Soon she felt his load puddle on the seat. (Thank goodness for vinyl seats!)

“Larry, why don’t you come back here.”

Larry was surprised. Was he going to win the triple crown? The back door opened and she passed him on the way to the front seat. She crawled into the front seat and wiggled into position. Her ass was aiming at Patrick. She started to suck Rusty’s cock. Patrick was still dressed. He tugged down his shorts and started jacking his cock. He was using the other hand to rub up and down her pussy. He slid three fingers into her pussy and started banging her. He pulled out and worked his index finger into her butt and the rest of his hand in her twat and started banging her again, faster this time.

Randy and Larry were watching him finger bang her ass with their mouths hanging open. Kelly started to moan. Rusty’s cock liked that. In another couple of minutes, Kelly had an orgasm. Patrick yanked his hand out and had his cock into her while she was still coming. He caught her on the wave and took her back to the top. She came again. He fucked her faster and harder. He was banging her so hard she didn’t realize she had let go of Rusty. The only thing that mattered in life was how her pussy felt. She came again. Harder and even faster Patrick fucked her. She was still cumming. She hadn’t stopped cumming! Another wave hit. It was all the same orgasm, just new waves of it. It went on like this for five solid minutes. She eventually blasted cum onto the seat.

She couldn’t hold up her head. She was desperate for air. She was soaked in sweat. She was so hoarse her throat was killing her. She frantically waved an arm across Randy’s lap. He opened the door. She crawled over him and sat down on the gravel, leaning her back against the car seat.

Patrick jumped out of the car and tucked away his hard cock as he ran around the back of the car. “Holy crap, are you okay?

She lifted her face and looked like a drunk at the bar on his twentieth drink “What did you do to me?”, she hoarsely whispered. Didn't Patrick know what the hell to say?

He lifted her face and kissed her. Then he hugged her. Wow. She was totally soaked in sweat. She finally stood. She turned away from him. He brushed gravel and dirt off her ass. She climbed in and pushed Randy to the middle and sat on the outside. The movie was nearly finished. Twenty minutes later they drove home. The car was quiet.

When they arrived Larry, Rusty and Patrick were dressed. Kelly had been lying against Randy, who was still naked. Goodbyes were said. Larry was in his car. She was delaying getting out, so Randy was kind of stuck. His brother was waiting at their car. She turned and gave Randy a hell of a surprise of a kiss. She was sucking his tongue and tickling his tonsils. She had a hand on his cock and was stroking him. He was rock hard. She grabbed his hand and said, “Come here.”

He said, “Kelly, you don’t have to do this.”

“If you don’t fuck me, I’ll tell the whole town you’re a pussy.” She was at the front of the car. She put her hands on the hood, stepped back and shoved her ass at him. He grabbed his dick and shoved it in her hole. He latched onto her hips and fucked like a jack-rabbit. His brother and Patrick walked over and, with their arms folded, watched the show. Five minutes later it was over. Randy pulled back. His cock shrunk quickly. Kelly stayed in position. He walked around and kissed her. She was looking at his limp cock as he kissed her. No, she was never going to get used to a limp uncut cock. He and Rusty drove away. She was still in position. Patrick just looked at her quizzically?

She said, “It would be a shame to waste a warm pussy.” Patrick unzipped and tugged out his cock. She leaned over and sucked him until he had enough to fuck, maybe three-quarters. She pulled off, he went behind and wiggled around stuffing his cock into her. He was finally in. He fucked her nice and slow. After a few minutes, she decided her pussy felt better. She stood up and they walked to the stairs to head up to the third-floor apartment. Kelly was only wearing her heels. She left her clothes in the car. She loved being naked in public as often as she could.

At the base of the stairs, a couple of drunk guys came around the corner and nearly ran into them. “Jesus Christ!” one exclaimed. His arm drunkenly reached out toward her. The other guy came up against her back. They both started to feel her up. She let go of Patrick’s hand. They were rubbing her tits and her ass. One guy was running his finger up and down her ass crack. She was pretty sure he was clueless as to what he was doing. Nonetheless, he was rubbing her butthole, however unintentionally. His buddy bent over and took a nipple in his mouth and fumbled a finger to her vagina. The other guy’s finger met him and she had both of their hands competing to finger-fuck her twat. She let them go on for some time. She could see the guy in front had built a big tent in his pants.

“Okay gentlemen, that was very nice. Now have a great night. They were grabbing at her. She grabbed Patrick’s hand and then gave each of them her “death stare.” They let go immediately and stumbled away.

“How old do you think they were?” she asked Patrick.

“I don’t know? Maybe twenty-five, thirty.”

Kelly had been masturbating lately thinking about the men, most of whom were clearly in their fifties, who had lined up and fucked her at the porn shop. Adults turned her on. “Maybe I should have fucked them?”

“I think you’re probably good as is.”

They walked into the apartment and looked into the master bedroom. All of the lights were on. I was leaning back, held up by my hands and feet. My balls were aimed at the door. Yvonne had her back up against me. My cock was in her ass. She was slathered in store-bought lube and my cock was banging her ass like a piston in a cylinder.

I looked past Yvonne and said “Patrick, get on her right now! Shove your cock into her cunt!”

Patrick is a good soldier. He dropped his shorts immediately. Kelly dropped to her knees and “fluffed” his half-stiff cock. He climbed on the bed a minute later. I stopped my cock. Patrick slipped his dick into Yvonne’s pussy. She moaned loudly as she felt the fullness of two cocks in her crotch.

Let me tell you if you’re freaked out by being near another man’s dick, then don’t even think of a DP. What it actually feels like is two guys wearing condoms fucking in the same pussy. You are fucking and rubbing against another cock. That’s what it is. And I have to tell you, that is one hell of a feeling. You’re in pussy and getting rubbed from the inside.

We picked up the pace. We found quickly that it’s like doing a three-way dance: You need to choreograph. The best move is one guy hold still while the other one fucks. Yvonne’s ass had me clamped tight. Patrick fucked away. Minutes later he held still, and held on(!), while I fucked. Then Patrick took up fucking again. Yvonne had cum twice so far. She hardly ever came more than once during the same fuck.

Patrick was really banging her hard. I was getting close due to the feeling of his cock rubbing me. I started to thrust. I didn’t really mean to. I needed to. I was pumping her hard. So was Patrick. I let loose “Fuck, I’m cumming!”

Yvonne groaned out “Me too!”

Patrick let out a loud groan. Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! I felt his cock swell up and twitch as each blast pumped through his dick into the next hole up.

Then we heard “Fuuuckkkk…”

Kelly was leaning back against the wall pumping her cunt with her hand flying a hundred miles an hour. She came hard. Her tank was running near empty, but she had some cum run out across her hand. She slid down the wall and landed on her ass as she worked through her orgasm.

That was such an intense experience! I’d been ass fucking Yvonne for quite a while before Patrick and Kelly arrived. First, she was on her back with her ass at the edge of the bed and her knees toward her head. Then she wanted to try doggie style. I was on my feet squatting on her ass pumping away like a monkey fucking a coconut! We had ended up in the position where Patrick and Kelly found us. Yvonne had been talking as we fucked how much she wanted two cocks down there at once. Patrick’s timing was perfect!

We came apart into a pile. Kelly climbed up with us. We started to talk about our night.

My evening had begun with Yvonne showing me a hot water bottle with a hose and a dildo-looking thing on the end of it. She’d had an enema earlier and gave me one. Okay, that was weird, but I get it. Then we showered together. I masturbated her to orgasm. She stroked my cock to full size and then sucked me for a few minutes. We ended up in bed and started kissing.

That turned into something unexpected. We kissed and made out very, very lovingly. We ended up laying there kissing for damn near an hour. We rolled over and Yvonne parted her knees. I slid in, never breaking our kiss. We made beautiful love to each other. We moved slowly for a long, long time. I reached a climax. Yvonne caught my groan in her mouth. We stayed until my limp cock slid out of her. My baby juice leaked out. When we finally got up, there was a huge wet spot in the bed.

We watched TV for some time. We didn’t say much. We both knew we had been “making love” to each other this evening, it wasn’t sex. We found a comedy and the mood changed some. As we relayed our story to Kelly and Patrick, we talked in terms of sex, not love.

After the mood had lightened up between Yvonne and me, she brought out the long, skinny vibrator she had bought at the porn shop. She said, “I bought this for your butt.”

I wasn’t too sure about that? She said she’d stop immediately if it hurt. She had me lay on my back. She had her bottle of lube out. She dribbled it on my cock and balls. She had me hug my knees to my chest and then dribbled more on my ass crack. She used both hands to slick me up all over. Then she used both hands to massage my cock. It felt wonderful and I got hard quickly. Then she moved fingers down my crack.

She told me to concentrate and relax my sphincter. Her finger was right on my hole. It took a minute but I figured out how to do it. Her finger slid in much more easily than in the past. She was really working to open me up. Then she moved the vibrator, while off, up and down my crack, teasing my hole. Her finger came out and the vibrator went in. The vibrator was much longer than her finger. I was apprehensive, she backed it out halfway and turned it on “low”. That was a very odd feeling! She started to fuck me with it slowly. It was feeling better. She turned it up to “medium” and started to stroke my cock with her other hand. It was feeling really good now!

Yvonne was really getting into it with me. She flicked it to “high.” Oh, shit! That was about ten times more than medium. Damn! Yvonne got on her knees and slid up to my crotch. She used her thigh to hold the vibrator shoved all the way into my ass, dribbled a bunch more lube on my cock and started jacking me hard with both hands. I was over the edge! I grabbed my cock with my right-hand thumb and index finger and clamped my cock, just below the head, with all my strength. My orgasm continued to build. When I released my cock, I spurt five huge shots. Two of them shot over the top of my head onto the carpet. I had cum all over the top half of me. My face, neck, chest, groin, I was a mess! My cum was on the thinner side, so it started running down my sides, pooling on my chest, you name it, jeez…

Yvonne moved her knee and I pushed out the vibrator. She looked at my mess and started to laugh. “Young man, you cum a lot! Stay put so I can clean you up.” She got a hot washcloth and cleaned me thoroughly. She let me recuperate for some time. We finished a show on TV. Then I led her to the bedroom and fucked her ass. Patrick and Kelly arrived and that was where we were.

Again, we stayed overnight. Kelly called “couch!”. Yvonne was stuck with the middle of the king-size bed with Patrick and me. But, by seven a.m., she had no complaints about being in the middle…

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors