Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Educating Brittany Chapter 2

"Bringing a friend to help with Brittany's education."

18
8 Comments 8
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words


I was awakened at eleven in the morning by a ringing phone. I felt a body climb off me and rummage in a bag. I opened my eyes to see the cute girl I had picked up the night before, the memories of which came flooding back to me. I watched as Brittany sat naked on the edge of the phone talking to whoever was on the other end of the line.

“Yes dad… I went to a club… I met a guy… No, he was a complete gentleman… Yes, I’ll come back to the hotel soon… see you later, bye.”

She hung up the phone and looked at me apologetically, “sorry, that was my dad.”

She motioned at my phone. She climbed back into bed and lay back on top of me. She rested her head on my chest, kissing my nipple first.

“I had fun last night, you made me cum so much. No boy has ever made me feel so good.”

I held her close, not saying anything, it was just great to feel her close to me. We lay together for nearly an hour before I told her I had to leave soon. I led her to the bathroom and we had a shower together. In the water we kissed and made out, being intimate and loving.

Once we finished our shower we dried off and got dressed. We swapped phone numbers and she promised to call me. We kissed before parting ways.

* * *

It was two days later I was in my living room chatting to a good friend, my best friend. We were talking about relationships, he told me he hadn’t been laid in a while. I told him about Brittany, how she was a cute teenage American, easily seduced and the sexiest, tightest pussy I have ever fucked. He told me how much he would have loved to have been able to fuck her. I said there may still be a chance.

I picked up my phone and dialled the number. It rang for ages; I was about to give up when she picked up the phone.

“Sorry Sean dad was in the room, I had to leave in order to answer.”

I told her that I would love to see her again and should come round. I told her to dress sexy for me and then go hail a cab, once outside she should call me and I’ll pay for the cab.

Twenty-five minutes later I got the call, I went outside to greet her. I paid the cabby and let Brittany back inside. In the hallway, I pulled her close, kissing her deeply snaking my tongue into her mouth. My hands groped her body sliding my hand up the cute mini skirt she was wearing. I looked at her slyly as she seemed to have forgotten her underwear. She gave me a nervous giggle as I led her into my living room.

Brittany looked at me inquisitively when she saw my friend. I explained that Harry has been down on his luck with girls and I thought she would like him. She wasn’t pleased, but I pulled her close, kissing her passionately. I pulled her top off over her head, revealing her beautiful small breasts. She groaned into my mouth, caressing my chest. It wasn’t long before we were both naked, her hand stroking my already hardening cock.

I sat on the couch telling her to get on her knees and suck me, she did as she was told, taking my cock into her mouth. I motioned for Harry to get behind her and soon he had his head buried in her crotch from behind. Brittany looked up at me, making full eye contact. I could see in her eyes a mixture of annoyance and pleasure and she and Harry both started to make noises.

Brittany moved away from my cock and stood up. She looked at me and sat back on the couch.

“Okay then, tell your friend to get undressed.”

Harry seemed to get the hint and stripped off as quick as possible, his cock springing from his trousers as he pulled them off. Brittany giggled watching him strip quickly. She told him to stand on the couch so she could suck him. I watched as she started to suck him off, holding his shaft and stroking him as she sucked.

“Harry, bend her over the couch and fuck her from behind.”

I watched a Brittany got into position and bent over the couch, Harry got behind her and slipped his cock inside her. I climbed onto the back of the couch, sitting in front of Brittany. I pushed my cock into her mouth, making her suck me as Harry fucked her tight hole. She seemed to be enjoying herself, whimpering on my cock. I started to move her head down on my cock, forcing her to take my whole length down her throat. I watched as her eyes watered and her face turned red, gagging on my cock.

I climbed off the couch telling Harry to move away from Brittany. I sat on the edge of the couch telling Brittany to sit on my lap. I pulled her close, planting my lips against hers. We kissed passionately as she gently bounced on my cock. I squeezed and groped at her breasts, making her groan and whimper.

“Baby, do you want me to make you cum?”

She kissed me and whispered yes. I lay back on the couch, pulling her flat on top of me. We kissed as I positioned myself underneath her ready to slide up and down into her. Harry sat on the side, watching and stroking himself. I slammed my cock into Brittany’s tight hole, gaining momentum as she groaned into my ear. I could feel her body start to shake, as her nails dug into my shoulders. I held her hips as I slammed as hard as I could. Her body was now shaking madly and she rolled off me.

I watched as her teenage pussy squirted more than it had the last time we played.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

She seemed to force herself not to roll into a ball like she had last time, but I could see her toes curl up. She sat there panting for a minute so I picked her up and laid her back on the couch. I kissed her slowly as Harry took the opportunity to climb behind her and slip his cock inside her. He held her hips from behind sliding his cock in and out of her.

I watched as Harry’s hands wrapped around Brittany’s waist, holding her as he fucked her. She seemed to enjoy it as she moaned loudly, her voice becoming sore. I left her lips, taking one of her small breasts into my mouth as I caressed the other.

I carried on kissing Brittany as Harry grunted. I jerked myself off, keeping myself hard. I sat up and told Brittany to sixty-nine with my friend, I watched as she took his cock into her mouth and started to suck him off.

I made my apologies to Harry as I got behind her and slid my cock into her pussy from behind, I knew Harry would have a great view from underneath. I held her hips slowly building up a rhythm. I held on tight slamming as hard as I could, making her groan on Harry’s cock.

I lifted Brittany to her feet, holding her body close to me. We kissed passionately as I lifted one of her legs. I slipped my cock back inside her pussy and slowly started to rock our bodies together. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we made out slowly as I fucked her.

All of a sudden she jerked away from me. I opened my eyes in time to see Brittany push Harry away from her.

“No you can’t do that, only Sean is allowed to put his cock in my ass.”

Harry sort of mumbled and apology, making me laugh. I kissed Brittany and pulled my cock out of her.

“Okay, no need to fight. I have an idea, Harry, you sit down and Brittany you can straddle his cock. Then I can slip my cock into your ass from behind.”

They both seemed okay with the idea and I watched as Harry sat back and opened his legs slightly. Brittany climbed on top of him and lowered herself onto his cock. I smiled as I spread her round, juicy ass, and pushed my cock into her dark hole.

Brittany groaned and jerked her head back towards me as we all slowly started to move. Harry just sat there as I did all the work, slowly increasing the speed at which I was fucking Brittany’s ass. Brittany screamed slowly and as I fucked her ass faster the louder she got. I reached forward, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples.

I could feel her body start to shake once more and I could tell by the way her ass was gripping my cock that she was close to another orgasm. Harry started to grunt too, and get short of breath. I pound Brittany’s ass hard and fast, her body shaking as she moaned.

Her body convulsed frantically, shaking uncontrollably as I buried my cock as deep into her ass as possible. She screamed loudly as her orgasm ripped through her body. She pushed back sliding off Harry as a small stream of her feminine juices squirted on Harry.

I stood up, pulling Brittany up with me. I kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts as I carried on fucking her ass. Harry watched us and jerked off hard. Brittany was watching him and he seemed to be able to keep his cool.

Harry grunted as his cock jerked slightly before he came all over his own hand. He sat there watching us as he squeezed the last of his cum from his cock. He watched, as he got up, gave Brittany a peck on the lips, and walked out the room.

I bent Brittany over the couch and held her hips tight. I slammed my cock into her ass as hard as I could, knowing that I, too, wouldn’t last much longer. She seemed to squeeze my cock with her butt, milking me for all I was worth.

“Baby, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum deep in this fantastic ass.”

She giggled, squeezing my cock even harder. I pulled her with me as I sat down on the couch, making her sit on my lap on top of me. She started to bounce as I pull her back by her breasts. I rolled us over so in was laying on top of her, slamming my cock into her ass.

Harry walked back in the room and slowly put his clothes back on before leaving the room. We heard the front door go just as I slammed my cock back deep inside her ass. I could not take any longer, I grunted loudly and let loose. I came deep inside her ass, first one, then a second spurt of cum, then a third and fourth. She squealed in delight as I seemed to keep cumming.

I collapsed on top of Brittany kissing and nuzzling at her neck. I could feel her butt wiggle against my crotch. I gently pulled out of her ass and turned her around to face me. We kissed slowly, her arms wrapping around my neck.

We lay there kissing for a while before I suggest we go have a shower. In the shower, we clean each other off and then go lay on my bed together.

“Brittany, you’re still here for a while, tell me your fantasies and I’ll see if I can make them happen.”

She looked at me a kissed me gently.

“Well, I have always wanted to be with another girl, but I was always too shy.”

I kissed Brittany’s head and smiled. I knew just the girl.

To Be Continued...

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments