Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eight University Students and Me Part 2

"My son brings back some friends from university. Guess who they are?"

17
5 Comments 5
18.4k Views 18.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

After my first meeting with my eight university students, life returned to normal. My son did end up going to that very same university, my husband still really didn't pay me much attention. Life went on as boring as it was before, but something was very different about me. What happened that night with those guys changed my life forever.

So fast forward a couple of months, it was coming up to Christmas, my son was due home from university. He said he was going to bring a couple of friends back with him to stay just for a few days. We could not wait to see him and soon the day arrived.

It was the morning my son was due home, I was home alone, my other two children were out and my husband was at work. It must of been just after breakfast when I heard a knock on the street door, I got up the answer it and there stood my son and with eight of his friends from uni. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw who my son's friends were and I watched their faces as they realised who I was.

My son introduced these eight guys to me. I could hardly look them in the eye, as one by one each of them smiled and greeted me. My palms were instantly sweaty, I could hardly stand for shaking.

My son said he was busting for the loo and told his friends to wait with me downstairs while he popped upstairs to the toilet. As my son disappeared, I was left surrounded by my eight university students that had gotten me to play the ice-cube game with them, and also watched me getting fucked by two of their mates. The room was almost silent until my son returned. He told me the guys were going to be staying for three days and told me they would all crash down in the spare room. I watched them all get taken upstairs by my son and I just sat in complete shock as to what I was in for the next few days.

The next morning I was up early for work, when I went downstairs four of the guys were asleep on the sofa in the lounge, I made my way to the kitchen and poured myself a coffee. It was not long before the four guys had woken up and joined me. They told me they were as shocked as I was when they walked in yesterday and saw me.

By now my husband was also downstairs banging around in the hallway looking for the car keys, he was off to work but also dropping my other two children at my sisters for a couple of days for a mini break before Christmas.

I sat chatting with four guys until the other four guys and my son came to the kitchen for breakfast. We all talked about the plans they had for the day, when suddenly my son's phone started ringing. It was my husband asking him if he would do him a huge favour and meet him at the office because the computers had gone down. My son is a whizz on computers and was the only one my husband could get at short notice to fix them.

When my son got off the phone and told his friends that he was going to be busy for a couple of hours helping out his dad at work and that they should find something to do until he came home. By the sound of it, might be most of the day.

Well, here I was left with these eight strapping guys sitting around our table eating breakfast. I had about thirty minutes before I had to leave for work. As soon as my son had left, the guys started chatting and talking about what they did to me at the university the day I met them. I was blushing as they went into detail of how they all licked my pussy and watched me take my very first double penetration by their two mates. I could feel my pussy getting wet in my knickers as they guys asked me questions about my night with them. They asked me if I would ever do anything like that again. I could only smile and gave a huge nod of my head. The guys started cheering and said that maybe I should let another couple of guys have a go if I was up for it. I nearly spat my coffee out when they said that but at the same time, my pussy was desperate for them to fuck me, even though they were now all friends of my son.

Speaking of which, just as I was about to get my stuff together and leave for work, my phone went off with a message from my son saying that the problem with the computers was worse than he thought. He said to tell the guys that he would not be home before the evening because he and his dad had to travel up to the head offices to sort it out and that was a good two hours away by car either way.

I looked at the eight guys and told them about the message.

"Shit, what are we going to do now?" One of the guys asked the rest of them.

They all looked at me with huge grins on their faces.

"You dirty fuckers!" I replied, I knew exactly what they were thinking.

I was about to make my way out of the street door when one of the guys stopped me and asked, "So if you were to ever fuck us again, how many would you try this time?"

I turned and smiled and replied, "Hmmmm, maybe three."

Another huge cheer came from the eight of them.

"Throw a sick day and lets have some fun, we have another game for you to try?"

I am ashamed of myself but I didn't even really think about it and instantly kicked my shoes off, put the keys back on the side and joined the guys back in the kitchen. I phoned up work and told them I would not be in all day. I had no idea what the fuck I was doing but these guys knew how to give me sex like no one else I had ever met. I asked the guys what game they wanted to play with me today, having very graphic memories of the last game they played with me and what followed after that.

"Well, this time we need a can of whipped cream?" one of them replied.

My face was a picture, my pussy was getting wetter by the second. I walked over to the fridge and got a fresh can of whipped cream and placed it back on the table in front of the guys.

"We need you to sit on the table for us," one of the guys told me.

I still had my work clothes on, which was a white blouse with a knee-length skirt and tan coloured tights. The guys instantly noticed I was wearing tights as I got on the table.

"We fucking love your legs in tights!" they all said at the same time.

"The rules to this game is simple, the two guys that had won the ice-cube game are not taking part but will help us hold you ankles in this game."

I could feel my pussy throbbing when they said that.

VioletSanch
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSanch

The two guys that fucked me last time, got either side of me as I sat on the table with my legs hanging over the edge. They told me to lay back so I was now laying flat on the table. Still with my legs hanging over the edge and then both guys each took one of my ankles and slowly lifted them up high. At the same time they pulled my skirt up round my waist and now both my legs were pulled back so my feet were high in the air with my knees, nearly touching my shoulders. I watched as all the guys stared down between my spread legs, I was wearing knickers under my tights, I heard one of the guys ask me where we kept the scissors because they wanted to cut an hole in the gusset of my tights and then cut my knickers off me.

I couldn't believe what I was about to do with these guys again, and even worse on the kitchen table were we sit and eat all our meals.

One of the guys returned with some scissors after I told him where they were and got between my spread legs, pulling the gusset of my tights into a cone shape with his thumb and finger then cut across with the scissors leaving a neat round hole in my tights. Then he put hiss finger through the gusset of my knickers and pulled them away from my pussy and cut across them. My pussy was finally free.

He placed the scissors down on the side and then picked up the can of squirty whipped cream and shook it up and down.

I looked down the table between my spread legs and asked what they were going to do next.

"We are going to spray a line up the inside of each of your legs up to your pussy and then we are going to split into three teams of two and with one guy on each leg, we are going use only our mouths to lick and eat the whipped cream of you, The one that reaches your pussy first is the winner and at the end of the game, the three winners will be your next fuck buddies.

"Fucking hell, this is fucking crazy!" Was my only reply.

Without wasting any more time, the guys spreading my legs really pulled them apart and waited for the guy with the whipped cream to step forward and squirt a line up each of my legs starting at the tip of my toes, along with the soles of my feet and up the backs of my legs. The cream was cold and when he finally reached the top of my thighs, he squirted a huge mound over my pussy.

"The winner gets to eat that!" the guy said to me as he replaced the lid back on the can.

The first two guys stepped forward, they positioned themselves each side of my spread legs and waited to begin. After a short pause both guys started munching their way up each of my legs at the same time, I gripped the table with my hands as they both had my toes in their mouths eating away the whipped cream. I was loving every second of it as the guys started the journey up my legs. I could feel their tongues and lips licking and sucking the cream as further and further they got closer to the prize. Both guys were neck and neck until finally the guy on the left buried his head into my pussy and munched away the massive whipped cream mound covering my pussy. My legs were held tight as he ate my pussy like he was a starving man who has not seen food for a week.

The guy made me cum and soon without any time to recover another line of whipped cream was drawn up each of my legs and on my, now, soaking wet pussy.

"We have our first winner, now for round two!" one of the guys shouted.

Again another two guys stepped forward, this tim before they began they pulled my blouse open and cupped my tits out of my bra, whipped cream was squirted my both my nipples and the two guys spreading my legs bent down and started sucking hard on them.

My mind was a complete mess and I could hardly handle it as another two guys started licking cream from my legs while my tits were also being sucked. I could feel another orgasm coming over me as the two guys really raced up my legs. Within a matter of seconds, I was having my pussy eaten alive by one of the guys again.

"This is fucking crazy, I screamed!" As for the last time, a line of whipped cream was squirted up each of my legs. By now my tights were soaking wet but I didn't care.

This time all the guy started a count down from ten, and as soon as they got to one, the last two guys stepped forward, I watched my toes disappear inside each of their mouths as they really went for it. The cream was being lapped up by both guys real fast. My legs were pulled back up near my shoulders. The rest of the guys stood and cheered as both guys neared the goal, until finally one of the guys reached my pussy and licked every inch of the massive mound of cream from me. This guy knew how to lick pussy and just as I was about to orgasm, he buried a finger up my arse, causing me to squirt cum all over his face.

They finally let go of my ankles and let my legs dangle back over the table, I was exhausted but this was only the start of what they had planned for me.

"We have three winners who will now give you one hell of a ride," one of the guys said to me.

Just then my phone rang, it was my son. I jumped off the table and pulled my skirt down, I could hardly speak I was so flustered. He told me that he had fixed the computers and that he was coming home in about twenty minutes. I got off the phone and told the guys that my next gang bang was going to have to wait as my son would be home soon. The guys were gutted.

We tidied up the table and I went upstairs to change into different clothes. My heart was pounding, I so wanted those three guys to fuck the living daylights out of me and now I didn't know when it was going to happen. All I knew was that it had to happen soon. My pussy and arse needed a good pounding.

To be continued.

 

Published 
Written by jazzman1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments